Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing's Free in the Free Zone (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115
Lobo0705
So here is the OOC thread smile.gif

Some notes:

Here is where you communicate any OOC questions - if you feel like you want to keep the question secret from your fellow players, you can of course PM me.

When you post:

Anything spoken out loud should be in quotations and "cyan"
Anything communicated via commlink should be in side << >> and <<yellow>>
Anything you are thinking should be in italics and dark khaki

In addition to the dropbox, I'd like your first post to this thread to include your character, not only for easy reference but also to signify that you are ready to begin the adventure. Please also make sure that you can access the dropbox. If you cannot, please let me know, and we can address that.

A note on Perception tests - I will tend to PM you your results of Perception tests. I think this makes it more interesting, as it allows each player to share as much or as little of what they have learned to their teammates.

The IC thread will be up soon - please do not post in it until all 4 players have posted their characters into this thread.

I will be sending out "newsflashes" in game. These will be posted both IC and in the dropbox. Fair warning, in these newsflashes there will be some information that is completely false, some that are true but have no impact on the game, some that are germane to the adventure at hand, and some that will be used to set up future adventures. It is up to you as a group to determine which is which - don't automatically assume that something is important because I put it in the newsflash, but don't automatically disregard it either devil.gif

ETA - Rigger rules all in one spot.
[ Spoiler ]

Matrix House rules
[ Spoiler ]

Repairing Drones

[ Spoiler ]

ETA: Healing:

[ Spoiler ]

ETA Barriers

[ Spoiler ]
Jack VII
Handle: Jack Vii
Name: Javier Ramirez
Race: Ork/Latino

[ Spoiler ]
DrZaius
Henry "Grease" Kemble
Metatype: Elf

Priority A: Skills
Priority B: Resources
Priority C: Attributes
Priority D: Race
Priority E: Magic

Attributes & Combat Pools
[ Spoiler ]

Qualities
[ Spoiler ]

Skills & Languages
[ Spoiler ]

Augmentations
[ Spoiler ]

Gear (Name, Rating, Cost, Notes)
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts
[ Spoiler ]

Background
[ Spoiler ]

Description
[ Spoiler ]

Aliases
[ Spoiler ]
Chrome Head
Snap

Street names: Snap, Amy (she's been known only as Amy until recently)
Archetype: Street Shaman/mystic adept

Background
[ Spoiler ]

Character Sheet
[ Spoiler ]

Personal request: can we try to keep this first page of the thread easy to navigate by making good use of spoiler tags just to keep posts relatively short?
Edit: Much appreciated wink.gif
Always Overkill
Got you covered Chrome wink.gif

Character Name: Garret Dramen
Alias: Drave, Overkill, Mr. Steiner
Archetype: Decker
Race: Elf

Description:
[ Spoiler ]

Character Sheet:
[ Spoiler ]

Background:
[ Spoiler ]
Always Overkill
Working on my first post, but I have not received my verification e-mail from Invisible Castle, so I can't roll yet. I will delay doing my Matrix Searches on Rebuilding Together and Ramirez.
DrZaius
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 20 2014, 10:46 AM) *
Working on my first post, but I have not received my verification e-mail from Invisible Castle, so I can't roll yet. I will delay doing my Matrix Searches on Rebuilding Together and Ramirez.

Yeah, I'm waiting on mine as well. I think it takes them a while for some reason.

-DrZ
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 20 2014, 10:46 AM) *

I don't want Invisible Castle to hold things up - if you (or anyone else) are having problems just post what you need to roll in the OOC thread and I will use Invisible Castle to roll for you until they get you signed in.
Jack VII
Pre-rolling Jack's matrix searches on the Motel 6 address and CPT Ramirez. He will be performing these searches during the prep time before he leaves for the meet. The check for the address first so he can figure out how long it is going to take him to get to the meet, the second one will be performed after he has cleaned up and gotten dressed. The only dice pool modifier I applied was for working on the Public Grid.

Matrix Search for Motel 6 Address: Computer (2) + Intuition (3) - Public Grid (2) = (3d6.hits(5)=2)
Matrix Search on Lone Star Captain Juan Ramirez: Computer (2) + Intuition (3) - Public Grid (2) = (3d6.hits(5)=0)
Jack VII
Overkill: Are you writing your posts in a different program and posting them over? For some reason, they're getting parsed oddly and cut off in weird ways. Does it look odd on your screen? It may just be my crappy computer here at work...
Always Overkill
Overkill will be doing Matrix Searches on Greeley and Rebuilding Together, as well as Juan Ramirez once he receives that info from Chapel. Computer+ Intuition [Data Processing]

My Proteus-AG Blitzfurhen Cyberdeck (Tsurugi) is set to Data Processing 6, Firewall 5, Sleaze 5, Attack 3.

There are probably other details I am missing but bare with me, this is my first Decker.
Lobo0705
@Jack

As a general rule of thumb, go ahead and roll. If there are modifiers that subtract dice, I will remove the results in order from right to left. If there is a positive modifier, I will roll the extra dice for you.

In the Warrens there is also a -2 modifier due to it being a Static Zone. It does not change the result.

Your search on the Motel 6 address nets you 1 success instead of 2, but you only needed one success in any event. It comes back giving you 1500 East Smoky Hill Road, along with directions - it puts you about 4 miles away from the motel.

With zero successes on your roll for Captain Ramirez, you are unable to find any information.
Always Overkill
Yeah, I cut and paste a lot when I am writing, it leaves the spacing weird whenever I don't have it set to fullscreen.

I will try to amend, but it is tricky that the message window just keeps going to the right instead of starting new lines when the sentence goes over.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 20 2014, 11:28 AM) *
Overkill will be doing Matrix Searches on Greeley and Rebuilding Together, as well as Juan Ramirez once he receives that info from Chapel. Computer+ Intuition [Data Processing]

My Proteus-AG Blitzfurhen Cyberdeck (Tsurugi) is set to Data Processing 6, Firewall 5, Sleaze 5, Attack 3.

There are probably other details I am missing but bare with me, this is my first Decker.

The only thing I need to know is what programs you will be running when you do the search.
Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 20 2014, 10:29 AM) *
@Jack

As a general rule of thumb, go ahead and roll. If there are modifiers that subtract dice, I will remove the results in order from right to left. If there is a positive modifier, I will roll the extra dice for you.

In the Warrens there is also a -2 modifier due to it being a Static Zone. It does not change the result.

Your search on the Motel 6 address nets you 1 success instead of 2, but you only needed one success in any event. It comes back giving you 1500 East Smoky Hill Road, along with directions - it puts you about 4 miles away from the motel.

With zero successes on your roll for Captain Ramirez, you are unable to find any information.

Cool, thanks. Yeah, I just remembered the Static Zone issue. I wish the core book had rules for buying grid access other than through lifestyle, because that would have certainly been a purchase.

Also... are there taxis in the Warrens? I get that it is a pretty terrible place, but I wasn't sure if there weren't people desperate enough to still try to make a living out of it.
Lobo0705
@Jack,

There are two taxi services that handle business in the Warrens, they are fairly common knowledge, so no Matrix Search necessary.

Mile High Limo (using the word limo very loosely) - which pays protection money to the Chavez family, and Amendola's Taxi, which pays off the Fronts (remember that the Front's are the overarching gang name, of which the Trey-8s and BBs are simply sets of them).

Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 20 2014, 10:46 AM) *
There are two taxi services that handle business in the Warrens, they are fairly common knowledge, so no Matrix Search necessary.

Excellent!
Always Overkill
Programs Running for the Matrix Search: Browse, Toolbox, and Signal Scrub

He normally leaves Encryption, Signal Scrub, and Toolbox ready/running when not browsing.
Chrome Head
Assensing Test:
9d6.hits(5)=6

Hmm... wow. I wish that kind of rolling will happen again at key moments during a run.
Always Overkill
In case there was any confusion; Drave is Overkill's old hacker name from Berlin, and he still thinks of it as his name. He hasn't actually used it since he faked his own death as part of Betrieb Weihnachtsgeschenk Überraschung
(Operation Christmas Present Surprise.), a feint attack on Christmas by the Berlin Anarchist Defense Force on the megacorp positions meant to lead the AGS/Megacorp forces that it had destroyed most of the remaining experienced
fighters of the BADF shortly before the truce was signed that ended the Seige.

He has used the name Overkill as his Hacker name ever since coming to North America. The only member of the crew who would possibly know of the name Drave is Amy, who would have been told in the utmost confidence. So while
I will be referring to him as Drave in my posts (at least when he is thinking,) everyone else should refer to him as Overkill.

So good job so far.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 20 2014, 12:04 PM) *
Programs Running for the Matrix Search: Browse, Toolbox, and Signal Scrub

He normally leaves Encryption, Signal Scrub, and Toolbox ready/running when not browsing.

Excellent - this brings up another point. I will assume for now your Datajack is running wirelessly for the extra point of Noise Reduction.

Can everyone please include in their characters sheets a list of items that they are keeping the wireless on (unless specified otherwise in a post) and if you have anything slaved to a commlink or deck forming a PAN, please list that as well.

For your rolls, you have:

Computer+Intuition (8d6), normally -4 dice for noise and public grid, but with the datajack and Signal Scrub that reduces the penalty to 1 die. On Greeley and Rebuilding Together

7d6.hits(5)=4, 7d6.hits(5)=3

The results come back showing Greeley's profile from Rebuilding Together - she joined the organization five years ago, straight out of college. Born and raised in the Free State, she had moved to Denver for school, and has stayed ever since.

The Rebuilding Together website looks like a fairly standard Community Organization. Boasting Chapters in 10 different cities throughout the UCAS, they are a non-profit organization. They handle community drug outreach, building houses (similar to Habitat for Humanity), and soup kitchens. Their headquarters for Aurora is located South Chambers Road. Their website lists a rally to be held on the 31st.

Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Jan 20 2014, 12:15 PM) *
Assensing Test:
9d6.hits(5)=6

Hmm... wow. I wish that kind of rolling will happen again at key moments during a run.

Nice roll!

So Shannon does not appear to be magically active, and seems to have some Headware implanted, most likely a datajack.

Her current mood vacillates between concern and caring, with a small tinge of pity deep down.

It does not take your astral senses to determine that she seems taken with Chomsky.
Chrome Head
Interesting info, thanks!

I don't think I need to check Chomsky, as my character would have known for a long time if his intentions weren't genuinely good and moved away from him.

Oh and just generally about what can be astrally perceived. There doesn't seem to be any spells active or spirits present nearby?
Lobo0705
Good question - no spells on anyone, nor active foci.

There are a couple of astral forms that move about, but they seem to be almost afterimages of the children who attended the school. More of a background count like effect (although not strong enough to negatively impact you) than a spirit or watcher.
Jack VII
Con (Fast Talk) Test: Con (3) + CHA (3) + Specialization (2) [Social 4] = (8d6.hits(5)=2)
Push the Limit on Con Test: Edge (5) = (5d6.hitsopen(5,6)=1)
Perception Check: Perception (4) + INT (3) + VE (2) [Mental 4] = (9d6.hits(5)=3)

I used Edge to Push the Limit after the roll on the Con test for a total of three hits. The number of 4s I am rolling is disheartening, LOL.

My character sheet has a (W) listed next to any item that has its wireless function enabled. Everything that is wireless enabled is slaved to my commlink. Note that I don't carry everything with me at all times. In fact, I don't even have a gun right now. Do you want maybe an equipment list with notation at the start of each scene indicating what we have with us?
Chrome Head
Well my character surely has everything she owns on her right now, and more or less at all times. It all fits in a belt pouch smile.gif
Lobo0705
Thanks for the notation on the wireless Jack smile.gif

Yes, an equipment list at the start of each scene would be great for each of you. Amy is pretty easy, but Grease and Overkill have a LOT of gear smile.gif

Also, could you include what skills you normally have "active"? (including what you are running right now)

Always Overkill
Slaved Devices (Slaved to Cyberdeck): Datajack, Hermes Ikon Commlink, Cybereyes, Earbud Audio Enhancement

Also can be slaved given the situation: Ares Crusader II, SCK Model 100, Bug Scanner, Sequencer 3, Area Jammer 3, Directional Jammer 5, Fliegegeheimagent (FlySpy)
DrZaius
Grease would like to do a matrix search on Greeley prior to responding to Murphy. Additionally, He'll try and look up the Captain of Lonestar in Smokey Hill.

Computer [0] + Intuition [3] + Defaulting Penalty [-1] = Dice pool of 2.

-DrZ

EDIT: His RCC (which I think he can use like a commlink) has a Data Processing of 4; otherwise he'll use his metalink (Device Rating 1).

EDIT 2: While I'm at it, could I get a Denver Area knowledge of Smokey Hills? Good neighborhood, bad? Gangs, organized crime?

Denver Knowledge Pool: 5

Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Jan 20 2014, 01:21 PM) *
Well my character surely has everything she owns on her right now, and more or less at all times. It all fits in a belt pouch smile.gif

The only thing that would not fit in a belt pouch would be your survival kit. I could see wearing in a bag slung over your shoulder, or like a bookbag - so you can carry it rather easily - just not sure that you do so at all times. Just let me know.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Jan 20 2014, 01:41 PM) *
Grease would like to do a matrix search on Greeley prior to responding to Murphy. Additionally, He'll try and look up the Captain of Lonestar in Smokey Hill.

Computer [0] + Intuition [3] + Defaulting Penalty [-1] = Dice pool of 2.

-DrZ

EDIT: His RCC (which I think he can use like a commlink) has a Data Processing of 4; otherwise he'll use his metalink (Device Rating 1).

EDIT 2: While I'm at it, could I get a Denver Area knowledge of Smokey Hills? Good neighborhood, bad? Gangs, organized crime?

Denver Knowledge Pool: 5

You aren't suffering the noise penalty of the Warrens, but you are still on the Public Grid, which imposes a penalty of -2. I'll assume you are running Signal Scrub (for next time just list what programs you are running) - which negates that penalty. Your results for Greeley and Ramirez are in order:

2d6.hits(5)=0, 2d6.hits(5)=0

So you can't find any information on Greeley - and you have a critical glitch on Ramirez. Would you like to spend an edge to reduce it to a glitch?

Just an FYI, Smoky Hill is just a road inside the Warrens, it isn't a section of the town (I probably wasn't clear enough). The meet is at a Motel 6 on that road. However, your Knowledge test about that area results in a glitch.

5d6.hits(5)=1

Not sure if you want to spend an edge on that to reduce it to simply a failure.

Here seems to be a good time to talk about glitches and critical glitches. My job as a storyteller is to drive the story and make sure everyone has a good time. Sometimes the rolls will not go your way during combat, and you may die. However, glitches (critical or otherwise) during legwork will not result in your death - they will mostly generate more roleplaying opportunites. Now, those roleplaying opportunities may end up putting you in a dangerous position, but my goal is not to punish you because your rolled a few bad dice.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 20 2014, 01:48 PM) *
The only thing that would not fit in a belt pouch would be your survival kit. I could see wearing in a bag slung over your shoulder, or like a bookbag - so you can carry it rather easily - just not sure that you do so at all times. Just let me know.

All right, let's make it a small sling bag then.
DrZaius
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 20 2014, 02:02 PM) *
You aren't suffering the noise penalty of the Warrens, but you are still on the Public Grid, which imposes a penalty of -2. I'll assume you are running Signal Scrub (for next time just list what programs you are running) - which negates that penalty. Your results for Greeley and Ramirez are in order:

2d6.hits(5)=0, 2d6.hits(5)=0

So you can't find any information on Greeley - and you have a critical glitch on Ramirez. Would you like to spend an edge to reduce it to a glitch?

Just an FYI, Smoky Hill is just a road inside the Warrens, it isn't a section of the town (I probably wasn't clear enough). The meet is at a Motel 6 on that road. However, your Knowledge test about that area results in a glitch.

5d6.hits(5)=1

Not sure if you want to spend an edge on that to reduce it to simply a failure.

Here seems to be a good time to talk about glitches and critical glitches. My job as a storyteller is to drive the story and make sure everyone has a good time. Sometimes the rolls will not go your way during combat, and you may die. However, glitches (critical or otherwise) during legwork will not result in your death - they will mostly generate more roleplaying opportunites. Now, those roleplaying opportunities may end up putting you in a dangerous position, but my goal is not to punish you because your rolled a few bad dice.

No edge on any of them- let the chips fall where they may! I may leave the computer legwork to the hacker once I meet him though, to avoid bringing the full arsenal to a playground.
-DrZ
Jack VII
Isn't a critical glitch 50%+1? Sorry, I thought that was the rule. I definitely want to know for my own sake considering I am rolling with low dice pools for computer stuff in the Warrens.

Also, I updated my first IC post with my Gear/Skillsoft list in a spoiler at the bottom.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 20 2014, 02:13 PM) *
Isn't a critical glitch 50%+1? Sorry, I thought that was the rule. I definitely want to know for my own sake considering I am rolling with low dice pools for computer stuff in the Warrens.

Also, I updated my first IC post with my Gear/Skillsoft list in a spoiler at the bottom.

This is something I've seen debated as an error. RAW it is more than 50% of the dice. However, what that means is that if I am rolling 2 dice, I glitch on 2 dice and on 3 dice I also glitch on 2 - so I am penalized for rolling more dice.

So, for this game, a glitch is when 50% or more of the dice thrown are 1s - round up (so two 1s on 3 dice would be a glitch.)

Critical glitches follow the same rule, but occur if you roll enough 1s to glitch, but zero hits.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 20 2014, 02:13 PM) *

Glitch: rolling 1s on at least half of your dice (so not +1)
Critical Glitch: a roll that glitches and also produces no successes at all
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Jan 20 2014, 02:10 PM) *
No edge on any of them- let the chips fall where they may! I may leave the computer legwork to the hacker once I meet him though, to avoid bringing the full arsenal to a playground.
-DrZ

Lol smile.gif

So for Greeley you simply cannot find any information on her.

For Ramirez you managed to dig up an old IAD investigation for bribery that ultimately cleared him of any wrongdoing. You, however, are convinced that he was (and probably still is) on the take, and that IAD just couldn't prove it.

For your test on the area of the Warrens the Motel is in, you believe that it is currently being targeted by the Godz for their more destructive-minded members, and you think you remember hearing about a raid there last night with automatic weapons fire being exchanged between them and the BBs.
Lobo0705
Just wanted to say I'm very happy with the game so far, great amount of participation from all parties - you guys are keeping me busy - but that's a good thing wink.gif
DrZaius
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Jan 20 2014, 02:37 PM) *
Lol smile.gif

So for Greeley you simply cannot find any information on her.

For Ramirez you managed to dig up an old IAD investigation for bribery that ultimately cleared him of any wrongdoing. You, however, are convinced that he was (and probably still is) on the take, and that IAD just couldn't prove it.

For your test on the area of the Warrens the Motel is in, you believe that it is currently being targeted by the Godz for their more destructive-minded members, and you think you remember hearing about a raid there last night with automatic weapons fire being exchanged between them and the BBs.

There goes the Beemer- time to bring the cab and doberman.
-DrZ

Quick EDIT: Put up an IC post. Let me know if you need any rolls; maybe negotiation for Murphy, etiquette for Chapel? Additionally, the numbers in brackets are when I'm in person and my tailored pheromones can intimidate people with my musk.

-DrZ
Jack VII
I'm having fun, thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks for the clarification on the glitch rules we're using, even if I am much less likely to roll the dice now. dead.gif

I'm not sure if any of the stuff in my post requires a roll (Con, Intimidation, hell maybe even Negotiation), so just let me know what if anything I should roll. I actually almost submitted a post threatening to tear their heads off, but noticed the added edit from Nic. Glad I double checked, LOL.

ETA: I just got tasked with a pretty involved and long project. I will probably not be responding for a few hours, so feel free to hold off on responding if you want.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Jan 20 2014, 02:47 PM) *
There goes the Beemer- time to bring the cab and doberman.
-DrZ

Quick EDIT: Put up an IC post. Let me know if you need any rolls; maybe negotiation for Murphy, etiquette for Chapel? Additionally, the numbers in brackets are when I'm in person and my tailored pheromones can intimidate people with my musk.

-DrZ

"Intimidate people with my musk" - is that a euphemism? wink.gif

Ok, so to get Murphy to give you any money upfront is a negotiation test.

Normally 11 dice, -2 because Murphy is a tightfisted SOB.

9d6.hits(5)=2

Murphy's roll is only 7 dice

7d6.hits(5)=3

But since he manages 3 hits, will not pay you up front.

It is negotiation with Chapel as well. For this, I would say since you have a high connection with Chapel, we'll treat him as Friendly instead of neutral. So 13 dice

13d6.hits(5)=3

While Chapel's Negotiation is 10 dice

10d6.hits (5)=1

So that loosens his tongue a little. I'll have an IC post up shortly.
DrZaius
IC post is up. Feel free to fast-forward to the evening for Grease, unless something else comes up. I will let you know what I plan on bringing to the meet once the rest of the team has caught up to the evening IC.

-DrZ
Chrome Head
I have more things I'll want to do, like talking to Chomsky and Greeley when they're done with the public, but I'm waiting on a post from Overkill since my character started an interaction with him last.
Always Overkill
Another Matrix Search on Juan Ramirez.

Sorry for the delay Chrome, just running around taking care of my 7-month old.

Still nothing from Invisible Castle... ohplease.gif
Chrome Head
Hey don't worry about it. I didn't mean to put pressure on you. We're on a once-a-day posting schedule after all.

And yeah nothing from invis castle on my side either, but you can make rolls using the dice roller as a guest.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Always Overkill @ Jan 20 2014, 06:47 PM) *
Another Matrix Search on Juan Ramirez.

Sorry for the delay Chrome, just running around taking care of my 7-month old.

Still nothing from Invisible Castle... ohplease.gif

No problem at all smile.gif I have a 10 and a 3 year old - they keep me busy as well, but not nearly as much as they did when they were that age smile.gif

Ok, your search on Ramirez:

7d6.hits(5)=5

He is a captain in the Vice division at Lone Star, promoted from field work, he oversees personnel and the death benefits.
His reports show him as well liked, his only blemish was an IAD investigation for taking bribes that was dismissed.
Although the tip that brought on the investigation was anonymous, it was deemed highly likely that it was revenge motivated by some personnel he had to fire.

Lobo0705
Ok - Grease is done until the meet.

Jack, Amy, and Overkill, I'm happy to continue roleplaying and answering questions until you guys are ready to head off to the meeting.

My plan is once you guys tell me you are ready, I'll write up the description of the motel, and let you write up your arrivals as you see fit.
Jack VII
Honestly, I'm pretty much ready. I kind of imagined the scene fading to black as Jack and Nic were working on the car. If Nic does tell Jack anything worthwhile about the gang, you can just PM me or post it here.

Prior to the meeting, Jack will clean up and change into his suit. He'll conduct the matrix searches I previously rolled and will call a cab well in advance. He is shooting for arriving in the vicinity of the hotel an hour before the meet. I figure that can happen off camera.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Jan 20 2014, 11:04 PM) *
Honestly, I'm pretty much ready. I kind of imagined the scene fading to black as Jack and Nic were working on the car. If Nic does tell Jack anything worthwhile about the gang, you can just PM me or post it here.

Prior to the meeting, Jack will clean up and change into his suit. He'll conduct the matrix searches I previously rolled and will call a cab well in advance. He is shooting for arriving in the vicinity of the hotel an hour before the meet. I figure that can happen off camera.

I must have posted the latest IC for Jack while you were typing this smile.gif

We can assume Nic's going inside to take a shower as the fade to black.

Now to finish up with Amy and Overkill and we can move to the next scene smile.gif
Always Overkill
Not sure if Chrome had anything else he wanted to do with Amy before the meet, but I am pretty much ready. Drave just needs to pick up a few things from his apartment (His SCK and Fliegegeheimagent (FlySpy)), and leave a few behind.
His Jammers and Sequencer, a few of the highly forbidden items Drave doubts he would need for a meet.)

But I must concur with everyone, its been a lot of fun already. I had been trying for over a month to get into a pbp that was actually moving along with little success.

All those IC posts and we have only been going for a day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012