Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nothing's Free in the Free Zone (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115
Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 02:35 PM) *
I cant find where it says he pays you 5% per Loyalty point, although I'm okay with that (if you do find it though, let me know where it says that).

Contacts & Fencing, p. 419

Sure, why wouldn't the writers reference this in both the Contacts and the Gear section, you might ask? The answer is the same one as how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 04:03 PM) *
Contacts & Fencing, p. 419

Sure, why wouldn't the writers reference this in both the Contacts and the Gear section, you might ask? The answer is the same one as how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.

Lol - thanks for finding it smile.gif
Jack VII
Any thoughts on the Notoriety house rule? Now that we're running, we do kind of need to figure out the effects of things like Public Awareness and Notoriety since the game doesn't really give you much to work with... It seems crazy that they have Notoriety in there, but no actual mechanic for how it effects people (Hell, that makes Bad Reputation the absolute best Negative Quality to take hands down).
DrZaius
Since it's fairly nebulous, I think being notorious could have it's advantages, provided I keep up on the street-cred aspect of the business cyber.gif Not to mention with the track he is on, it is increasingly likely Grease WILL have trouble finding work.

@Lobo/Jack: Yep- that's where I was looking. If it's alright with you, I'll go with the more favorable ruling; although using the one on pg 419 makes it have some value to having your face (i.e. ME) try and fence some of your swag, since in theory I should be able to get a better price than Loyalty x 5%. All that said, I think this is unforuntantely another one of those cases where they thought a concept 75% of the way through without thinking of what any of the consequences would be (i.e. a player actually trying to sell an item in game rotfl.gif )

@Jack: I'll point out that there is already a negative quality called "bad rep"; which starts you with 3 notoriety.

ETA: Cross post. I'll keep "Bad Rep" in mind for future characters- He's got a checkered past, which may or may not have any effect on him!
Jack VII
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 03:33 PM) *
Since it's fairly nebulous, I think being notorious could have it's advantages, provided I keep up on the street-cred aspect of the business cyber.gif

I could see it providing a bonus to Intimidation checks, given the same rule of hitting that Shadowrunner Knowledge check of (6 - (Notoriety + Public Awareness)). One of the ways you can earn notoriety is through wanton killing and probably extreme torture, so that would make sense. Then again, considering it is supposed to be a negative thing in-game, maybe the stories are that you promise not to hurt people if they tell you things, but then go back on it anyway. I don't know...
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 04:31 PM) *
Any thoughts on the Notoriety house rule? Now that we're running, we do kind of need to figure out the effects of things like Public Awareness and Notoriety since the game doesn't really give you much to work with... It seems crazy that they have Notoriety in there, but no actual mechanic for how it effects people (Hell, that makes Bad Reputation the absolute best Negative Quality to take hands down).

So, Appropriate Knowledge Test with a Threshold of 6 -(Notoriety + Public Awareness). If successful, Notoriety acts as a negative dice pool modifier.

I would actually say it isn't harsh enough, only because it takes 2 points of Street Cred to negate one point of Notoriety, and every point of Street Cred gives a +1 die modifier.

So why spend 2 points of Street Cred (sacrificing a +2 die modifier) to negate 1 point of Notoriety (a -1 die pool modifier).

Let me think on this one.
Jack VII
Oh yeah, that's part of that "The Chart doesn't match the Text" deal. The text says Street Cred acts as a positive limit modifier, rather than a positive dice pool modifier like the chart says (even though the chart references the page number that says limit modifier).
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 04:33 PM) *
@Lobo/Jack: Yep- that's where I was looking. If it's alright with you, I'll go with the more favorable ruling; although using the one on pg 419 makes it have some value to having your face (i.e. ME) try and fence some of your swag, since in theory I should be able to get a better price than Loyalty x 5%. All that said, I think this is unforuntantely another one of those cases where they thought a concept 75% of the way through without thinking of what any of the consequences would be (i.e. a player actually trying to sell an item in game rotfl.gif )

We'll play it as if you sell it to your Fixer, you get Loyalty * 5%.

This means that for someone like Grease, you get to use your Face skills and make more money if you sell it on your own.

Example.

You selling it on your own should take about 6 days and net you somewhere around 600 nuyen.

Jack doing the same thing would take him forever (rolling 6 dice base then 5 then 4 trying to get 10 hits altogether, and each roll is 2 days), and then he would have a hard time getting above asking (and could very well get below depending on who he ran into)

While if you just both went to Chapel, your profit is based on who he is more Loyal to.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 04:50 PM) *
Oh yeah, that's part of that "The Chart doesn't match the Text" deal. The text says Street Cred acts as a positive limit modifier, rather than a positive dice pool modifier like the chart says (even though the chart references the page number that says limit modifier).

Arrrgggh - stupid editing of the text.

Well, that's something I did wrong all adventure, LOL.

That makes much more sense, and makes your house rule better smile.gif
DrZaius
Ok; I'll try to sell the glasses on my own then. Also, I'll be able to do the same for members of our team (if they'd like).

Once we figure out how much I get for the glasses, I think my shopping list is pretty much complete. I'm almost out of 'yen; time to start a new job!

-DrZ
Jack VII
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 03:59 PM) *
Ok; I'll try to sell the glasses on my own then. Also, I'll be able to do the same for members of our team (if they'd like).

Don't forget that the item Availability acts as a teamwork test for the Finding A Buyer Part, although I don't really understand how teamwork tests work for Extended tests. Do you roll once at the beginning, adding the hits as dice to the initial pool or do you roll a teamwork test for each interval?

ETA: I was going to sell my Actioneer Business Suit, but decided to keep it for now. You can never have enough suits.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 04:59 PM) *

Once we figure out how much I get for the glasses, I think my shopping list is pretty much complete. I'm almost out of 'yen; time to start a new job!

-DrZ

First roll
11d6.hits(5)=5

2nd
10d6.hits(5)=4

3rd roll
9d6.hits(5)=1

So it takes 6 days to find the buyer

Roll for his stats:

Charisma
1-5: 1
6 to 40: 2
41 to 70: 3
71 to 85: 4
86 to 95: 5
96 to 100: 6

Negotiation

1 to 20: 0
21 to 40: 1
41 to 70: 2
71 to 85: 3
86 to 95: 4
96 to 100: 5

Charisma
1d100=30

Negotiation
1d100=67

So his die roll is Charisma 2, Negotiation 2 or 4 dice.

Grease rolls 12 dice:
12d6.hits(5)=4

He rolls 4
4d6.hits(5)=2

Netting you 577.50

Meaning you spent 6 days searching for a buyer to get an extra 262 nuyen.gif wink.gif

Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 01:02 PM) *
I stand corrected smile.gif

With Grease and Jack on board, then go ahead and summon away smile.gif

So, what are the particulars of the Spirit you are going to try and summon?

Force, Optional Powers, Type, and how many hits do you want to try for?

Ok!

Not sure yet, but I'd like to know, do I lose the reagents if the binding attempt fails?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Nov 3 2014, 05:22 PM) *
Ok!

Not sure yet, but I'd like to know, do I lose the reagents if the binding attempt fails?

Good question - I believe the answer is yes, in that when you summon a spirit, the reagents are used up regardless of whether or not you actually succeed in summoning anything.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 05:05 PM) *
Don't forget that the item Availability acts as a teamwork test for the Finding A Buyer Part, although I don't really understand how teamwork tests work for Extended tests. Do you roll once at the beginning, adding the hits as dice to the initial pool or do you roll a teamwork test for each interval?

My guess is that you would require the teamwork test per interval, with the team members losing a die each time as well (and of course having to spend their time as well).
Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 04:28 PM) *
Good question - I believe the answer is yes, in that when you summon a spirit, the reagents are used up regardless of whether or not you actually succeed in summoning anything.

When you summon, you don't have to spend reagents (although you can if you want to jack with the limit). The reagents are used up.

If you attempt to bind, I think the reagents you have to use are expended regardless of whether you succeed at the binding or not. While it doesn't explicitly state that, there are no other uses for reagents in core that don't consume the reagents as part of the process (with that said, artificing explicitly tells you that the reagents are used at the beginning). I know the folks on the Official Boards roll with the reagents being expended per attempt.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 06:32 PM) *
When you summon, you don't have to spend reagents (although you can if you want to jack with the limit). The reagents are used up.

If you attempt to bind, I think the reagents you have to use are expended regardless of whether you succeed at the binding or not. While it doesn't explicitly state that, there are no other uses for reagents in core that don't consume the reagents as part of the process (with that said, artificing explicitly tells you that the reagents are used at the beginning). I know the folks on the Official Boards roll with the reagents being expended per attempt.

Wow, binding is so expensive. I can pretty much forget about binding anything higher than a level 4 spirit without risking a huge financial loss (and I've lost my fair share of 12 dice vs. 8 dice or worse so far). I'll really have to think about how I want to go about it. Waiting until a run starts to have access to edge is pretty much essential if I'm to try binding a F5 or F6 spirit. Tough call.

I'll work on finalizing my karma and nuyen spending list and hopefully have it done within a day or two.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 10:49 AM) *
Grease's shopping list (all items include COLA):
  • Berwick Suit. nuyen.gif 2,990, availability 9. Armor 9, custom fit, +1 to social limit, -2 to concealability. Wireless: +1 to social tests. Category: Armor
  • White Noise Generator, Rating 6. nuyen.gif 255, availability 6. Built into Berwick Suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Tag Eraser, nuyen.gif 382.5:, availability 6. Built into Berwick suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Bug Scanner, Rating 6. nuyen.gif 510, availability 6R. Built into Berwick suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Vehicle Repair Shop. nuyen.gif 5,000, availability 8. No category?
  • Rent, nuyen.gif 3000. Low lifestyle with special work area.
  • Rotodrone Manuevering Autosoft, Rating 2. nuyen.gif 2,250, availability 4. Category: Programs, etc.
  • Rotodrone Stealth Autosoft, Rating 2. nuyen.gif 2,250, availability 4. Category: Programs, etc.
  • Novacoke, 5 doses. nuyen.gif 50, availability 2R. No category?
  • Cram, 5 doses. :nuyen : 50, availability 2R. No category?
  • Concealable Holster, :nuyen : 187.5, availability 2. Category: Firearms accessories
  • AR plans for Doberman, :nuyen : 1,100. Availability 4. Category: Drones
  • Fixing Rhex. 400 nuyen.
  • 196 regular ammo, 490 nuyen. Category: Ammunition
  • Contact lenses with flare compensation, smartlink. 3,445 nuyen, Availability 11R. Category: Vision Enhancers.
  • Lunch with Chapel, 200 nuyen.
  • Repairing Rotodrone, 1,480 nuyen.

Total cost: :nuyen : 24,040. Remaining: :nuyen : 2,513.

Ok so add to that 2,513 another 577, bringing your total to 3090 nuyen.

What are you doing with your 12 karma?
Chrome Head
Oh btw, Jack and Grease will both receive 400 from Amy because she sold the focus that was looted at the sacrifice site.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Nov 3 2014, 05:46 PM) *
Oh btw, Jack and Grease will both receive 400 from Amy because she sold the focus that was looted at the sacrifice site.

So, just to not confuse anyone, you didn't actually sell it, you gave it to Hubert, and are giving Jack and Grease the percentage of what you would have gotten had you sold it, right?
Jack VII
Oh, I don't need payment for that. If Amy tells Jack why he's getting money, he'll tell her to keep it. Hubert's babysitting meant Nic didn't have to keep babysitting.

ETA: I have Jack and Grease's Resource Chart updated. Can I get a final list (or a link if there already was one) indicating how much money Amy is spending? I have also updated the ammo tracker. It should be current. I haven't touched the reagents, since I don't remember where we are with that (LOL).
DrZaius
Scandal- I am going to use $, since the board doesn't like too many emoticons.

Grease's shopping list (all items include COLA):
  • Berwick Suit. $2,990, availability 9. Armor 9, custom fit, +1 to social limit, -2 to concealability. Wireless: +1 to social tests. Category: Armor
  • White Noise Generator, Rating 6. $255, availability 6. Built into Berwick Suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Tag Eraser, $382.5:, availability 6. Built into Berwick suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Bug Scanner, Rating 6. $510, availability 6R. Built into Berwick suit. Category: Surveillance Countermeasures.
  • Vehicle Repair Shop. $5,000, availability 8. No category?
  • Rent, nuyen.gif 3000. Low lifestyle with special work area.
  • Rotodrone Manuevering Autosoft, Rating 2. $2,250, availability 4. Category: Programs, etc.
  • Rotodrone Stealth Autosoft, Rating 2. $2,250, availability 4. Category: Programs, etc.
  • Novacoke, 5 doses. $50, availability 2R. No category.
  • Cram, 5 doses. $50, availability 2R. No category.
  • Concealable Holster, $187.5, availability 2. Category: Firearms accessories
  • AR plans for Doberman, $1,100. Availability 4. Category: Drones
  • Fixing Rhex. $400.
  • 196 regular ammo, $490. Category: Ammunition
  • Contact lenses with flare compensation, smartlink. $3,445, Availability 11R. Category: Vision Enhancers.
  • Lunch with Chapel, $200.
  • Repairing Rotodrone, $1,480.
  • SELLING Smart glasses, Net gain of $577
Total cost: nuyen.gif 23,463. Remaining: nuyen.gif3,090.

I am going to spend 10 karma to raise my edge to 2, and keep the remaining 2 karma for later use.

@Jack: Not sure if you factored this in, but the table on pg. 107 says new positive qualities are "karma cost x2". Of course, I'm sure it reads the other way somewhere else in the book..

Jack VII
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 05:45 PM) *
@Jack: Not sure if you factored this in, but the table on pg. 107 says new positive qualities are "karma cost x2". Of course, I'm sure it reads the other way somewhere else in the book..

I did. Quick Healer is criminally cheap at 3 karma during CharGen.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 06:05 PM) *
Oh, I don't need payment for that. If Amy tells Jack why he's getting money, he'll tell her to keep it. Hubert's babysitting meant Nic didn't have to keep babysitting.

ETA: I have Jack and Grease's Resource Chart updated. Can I get a final list (or a link if there already was one) indicating how much money Amy is spending? I have also updated the ammo tracker. It should be current. I haven't touched the reagents, since I don't remember where we are with that (LOL).

I'll have Chrome put up the final amounts spent as far as money - with Reagents she has 78 Hermetic reagents which she is going to trade to Hubert for 58 Shamanic Ones.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 07:04 PM) *
So, just to not confuse anyone, you didn't actually sell it, you gave it to Hubert, and are giving Jack and Grease the percentage of what you would have gotten had you sold it, right?

Absolutely yes.

ETA: I'll be clear about that part when I write down the final shopping list so we can figure it out between ourselves, Jack.
Chrome Head
Amy's Shopping List
  • Low Lifestyle, Extra Secure, Dangerous Area, Aurora Warrens in Hubert's neighborhood, 2,600 nuyen
  • Squatter Lifestyle, Dangerous Area, same location as before, 400 nuyen
  • Fake SIN, rating 4, 10,000 nuyen
  • Fake Magic License, rating 4, 800 nuyen
  • 300 reagents from StingRay, 8,100 nuyen
  • Trading in 78 hermetic reagents for 58 shamanic reagents from Hubert, free
  • Gift of Ritual Focus rating 1 to Hubert
  • Give 400 nuyen.gif each to Jack, Grease, and Overkill for the fencing value of the focus, 1,200 nuyen
  • Donation to Chomsky, 500 nuyen
  • Partying, buying people meals, donating, paying back small debts, and just being generally nice and generous to people around her in the Warrens, 500 nuyen
  • Acquiring trodes from Jack, needs to pay to get the trodes out of the helmet, 50 nuyen
Remaining assets: 1,520 nuyen

Amy's Karma

Intimidation 1: 2 karma
Edge 2: 10 karma

Total: 12
Remaining: 0

.. same problem with the emoticons, the board counts every nuyen.gif as one frown.gif
Jack VII
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Nov 3 2014, 09:02 PM) *
Amy's Shopping List
  • Low Lifestyle, Extra Secure, Dangerous Area, Aurora Warrens in Hubert's neighborhood, 2,600 nuyen
  • Squatter Lifestyle, Dangerous Area, same location as before, 400 nuyen
  • Fake SIN, rating 4, 10,000 nuyen
  • Fake Magic License, rating 4, 800 nuyen
  • 300 reagents from StingRay, 8,100 nuyen
  • Trading in 78 hermetic reagents for 58 shamanic reagents from Hubert, free
  • Gift of Ritual Focus rating 1 to Hubert
  • Give 400 nuyen.gif each to Jack, Grease, and Overkill for the fencing value of the focus, 1,200 nuyen
  • Donation to Chomsky, 500 nuyen
  • Partying, buying people meals, donating, paying back small debts, and just being generally nice and generous to people around her in the Warrens, 500 nuyen
  • Acquiring trodes from Jack, needs to pay to get the trodes out of the helmet, 50 nuyen
Remaining assets: 1,520 nuyen

OK, the Resource Tracker is complete and up-to-date. I even left Overkill's sheet in the event he comes back.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 11:20 PM) *
OK, the Resource Tracker is complete and up-to-date. I even left Overkill's sheet in the event he comes back.

Does this include the 400 you all got from Amy?
Jack VII
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Nov 3 2014, 09:28 PM) *
Does this include the 400 you all got from Amy?

Yeah, I added it in for now, but Jack is going to turn it down, so I guess I should just move 400 back from Jack to Amy. Leaving the transfer in place for Grease and Overkill.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 11:29 PM) *
Yeah, I added it in for now, but Jack is going to turn it down, so I guess I should just move 400 back from Jack to Amy. Leaving the transfer in place for Grease and Overkill.

Sounds good.

QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 03:54 PM) *
Jack, the nuyen and karma expenditures are approved smile.gif

As far as Contact Ratings/Notoriety/Public Awareness:

Contacts:

New Contacts:

All of you should have the following:
Shannon Greeley L 1
Jim L 1
Ramirez 2

Amy only:
Turbine L1

Jack and Grease only:
Brandy L1

Existing contacts:

Amy:
I'm not sure that you would have any contacts go up in Loyalty, except Chomsky, who would go from a 4 to a 5.
I think it isn't unrealistic that Jack and Grease could also take Chomsky as a Level 1 Loyalty Contact.

Grease
No change that I can see in any Contact Loyalty

Jack
Perhaps Honeypot to 3? I'm not sure only because I'm not sure which emotion she feels more strongly, gratitude at Jack saving her life, or anger that he potentially put it in danger to begin with - probably an equal smattering of both and so no change, but I could be persuaded to make it a 3 given a compelling argument.

Notoriety
I believe Grease picks up a point of Notoriety for the category of "Insulting or otherwise pissing off a Mr. Johnson" (page 368) He already had a point for the Addiction, for a Notoriety of 2.

Public Awareness
Were you not in disguise, the fight at the park would definitely give Amy and Overkill one.
I will say that the Astral Signature left at the apartment, however, is significant - but only to those who can spot the signature, so I'll give Amy a Public Awareness of 1* - i.e. for the non-Awakened, she has a Public Awareness of 0. For those who are Astrally Perceiving her, she has a Public Awareness of 1. (which is still "Unheard of outside the shadow community")

Is Turbine the same person as Tony, the Italian limo driver?
Should we list a connection rating for any of those new contacts?
Jack VII
QUOTE (Chrome Head @ Nov 3 2014, 09:34 PM) *
Is Turbine the same person as Tony, the Italian limo driver?
Should we list a connection rating for any of those new contacts?

Yup. Their Connection ratings are listed in the Denver - Contacts & NPCs document in the Denver Area Info Folder in the Dropbox.
Lobo0705
I put up the OOC thread for the next scenario, porting over all the house rules. Let's have the first 4 posts be Jack, Grease, Snap, and the new character.

Again, no rush, we still have some finishing touches in the IC thread on this game, and a final issue of the Tribune (which I will post before I leave for the convention).

If there are any house rules or clarifications you think I should have in the first post, please let me know.

Jack VII
QUOTE (Lobo0705 @ Nov 3 2014, 09:49 PM) *
If there are any house rules or clarifications you think I should have in the first post, please let me know.

I think that's everything we had discussed throughout Broken Star. Only suggestion would be to remove the ETAs from in front of the existing House Rules. It would help to distinguish between new house rules and old ones.
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 3 2014, 10:58 PM) *
I think that's everything we had discussed throughout Broken Star. Only suggestion would be to remove the ETAs from in front of the existing House Rules. It would help to distinguish between new house rules and old ones.

Fixed smile.gif
DrZaius
Grease would also refuse the nuyen.gif 400 from Snap, because he got a new drone out of the mission, and she is obviously homeless (or near enough).

I will get a fresh sheet up in the drop box sometime tomorrow, and post my character in the new thread as well. I am also going to close out the IC post with the various activities Grease is up to in his downtime. Great set of posts Jack- you set a high bar!

-DrZ

ETA: New post is up and edited. I may just figure out a way of pulling that to put together my charsheet for the dropbox. (I'm not sure it's missing anything)
Jack VII
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 3 2014, 10:24 PM) *
Grease would also refuse the nuyen.gif 400 from Snap, because he got a new drone out of the mission, and she is obviously homeless (or near enough).

Adjusted.
Chrome Head
Will finish up my character sheet for the new run within a day or two. Reserved a spot in the new thread.
Jack VII
@Lobo: Can you add the little OOC tag to the new OOC thread?

ETA: DrZ, I just realized we actually have 60 SMG APDS rounds. That would be enough for exactly one magazine's worth for each of our SMGs. Want to split them 32/28 between us?
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 4 2014, 12:11 AM) *

Done!
Jack VII
I'm on pins and needles to find out the nature of the revenge alluded to in the title of the new adventure. Maybe we aren't getting a particularly "nice" run this time.
Chrome Head
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 4 2014, 01:33 AM) *
I'm on pins and needles to find out the nature of the revenge alluded to in the title of the new adventure. Maybe we aren't getting a particularly "nice" run this time.

I've had a similar thought. I'm just hoping it's a milk run about a sushi chef or something smile.gif
Lobo0705
Rumor has it that there is a popular Gazpacho recipe that has just hit town, and you have been tasked to steal it...
Jack VII
@Lobo: How much of the stuff do you want to keep in the Adventure 1 folder? The pics and stuff take up a lot of DropBox space.
Lobo0705
Good Point - I'll remove the maps and stuff now. I'll keep them in a folder on my hard drive for posterity smile.gif
Lobo0705
Added the last Denver Tribune of Adventure 1: Broken Star to the dropbox, this comes out 1 week after your meeting with Ramirez.
DrZaius
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 4 2014, 12:11 AM) *

ETA: DrZ, I just realized we actually have 60 SMG APDS rounds. That would be enough for exactly one magazine's worth for each of our SMGs. Want to split them 32/28 between us?

Sounds good to me. I need to figure out various stuff I purchased throughout the adventure, but my sheet is mostly up to date.
Jack VII
QUOTE (DrZaius @ Nov 4 2014, 08:25 AM) *
Sounds good to me. I need to figure out various stuff I purchased throughout the adventure, but my sheet is mostly up to date.

I will have to remember next time to wait until after everyone has updated their sheets before wiping the Resource Tracker. With that said, it doesn't usually say specifically what was purchased or give an idea when it happened.

I know you bought a gas mask, armor vest, a Meta Link burner, and (IIRC) four sets of coveralls. We bought other stuff like restraints and grenades, but they have all been used up.

@Lobo: Love the Tribune. I always forget to buy stock in companies we're running for or against. Nice little Pyrrhic victory there. Poor Twoman, we never knew ya'
DrZaius
I was going to say- "Oh right- Twoman!"

-DrZ
Lobo0705
QUOTE (Jack VII @ Nov 4 2014, 09:29 AM) *
I will have to remember next time to wait until after everyone has updated their sheets before wiping the Resource Tracker. With that said, it doesn't usually say specifically what was purchased or give an idea when it happened.

I know you bought a gas mask, armor vest, a Meta Link burner, and (IIRC) four sets of coveralls. We bought other stuff like restraints and grenades, but they have all been used up.

@Lobo: Love the Tribune. I always forget to buy stock in companies we're running for or against. Nice little Pyrrhic victory there. Poor Twoman, we never knew ya'

I think that is all that was purchased as well. I agree Grease may want to toss the burner smile.gif

With regards to the Tribune, thank you - you do what you can, it is hard to stand against the inexorable tide of the corps.
Lobo0705
@Chrome,

When you post Amy's IC summation, please include the following:

On the evening of the 4th (the day after the meeting with Ramirez), Overkill will arrive at your door with Oppenheimer in a cat carrier (around 7:00PM). He explains that circumstances back in Berlin require him to leave the Free Zone and rejoin his companions. He isn't sure how long he will be gone, or if indeed he will return, but in the meantime he would like to give Oppenheimer to Sam, hoping she will enjoy a pet. He will express how proud he is of her, and his regret at having to leave, and give hugs all around before he leaves.

@Grease and Jack,

You receive the following message at around 9:00 PM on the 4th

<<@Grease and Jack [Overkill] "Meine Freunde, I wanted to say that it was a pleasure to work with you on this last job. Circumstances beyond my control require me to return to Berlin, and I do not know when I shall return. Please know that I would be happy to work with either of you a second time, so long as Grease gets a 5 point harness for me in his car, as I wish to live to a ripe old age. Give my regards to Nic, and I wish you the best of luck.>>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012