Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2072 [+4 Months]
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
onlyghostdanceswhiledrunk
Alright ears for your mark piece you have some rather bad news... you feel a very compulsive need to explain yourself to the unfortunately absolutely calm woman looking at you. (IE you have to tell her who you are, and you dont feel inclined to harm her, you failed hard on the roll for influence biggrin.gif) She very obviously is magical.... though really its the spirit that just manifested between the two of you that is kinda creeping you out... An ancient looking old Chinese man in a loose cotton shirt and bloused pants (? you dont recognize the style). Its very obvious that hes a spirit though, the whole aura shining around him that looks like a cool blue flame gives you the jeepers.

Heres the roll, normally i wont show anyone stats but this was comedically bad...

Her spellcasting test for influence f6:

8d6.hits(5) → [4,5,2,2,5,1,5,1] = (3)

Your resist:
3d6.hits(5) → [3,6,3] = (1)

I checked at that point if you had edged (though i wont count it just wanted to see if youd have had a chance):
2d6.hits(5) → [5,2] = (1)

still wouldnt have made it.

Her drain test....
4P drain starting:

8d6.hits(5) → [1,5,6,3,5,5,4,1] = (4)

no drain frown.gif

It's now your turn in the combat pass but you cannot act against her for 6 CTs until you get a chance to confront the wrongness of your newfound guilt (or not so wrongness?).
anyone besides gortrek and rd need anything from me?
Notsoevildm
@Aria: Haven't seen a response to this post yet. I can move forward assuming they let us in and the kids are part of the group hiding there unless you have something nasty waiting up your sleeves in which case will wait for you to post.
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Jul 30 2012, 02:10 PM) *
@Aria: Haven't seen a response to this post yet. I can move forward assuming they let us in and the kids are part of the group hiding there unless you have something nasty waiting up your sleeves in which case will wait for you to post.

There's one a couple down from your post. Lemme know if you want more info and I will get things moving again this week, promise smile.gif
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 30 2012, 06:11 PM) *
There's one a couple down from your post. Lemme know if you want more info and I will get things moving again this week, promise smile.gif

How did I miss that. embarrassed.gif What a numpty. Will get reply up asap!

Ears
@OGDWD:

Guess I should have kept with the simple principle of "anyone you kill wasn't innocent to begin with".

As for counting in combat rounds (not that it really applies right now): First round, second IP, right?
[ Spoiler ]

As for limitations: Can't attack, can't run, gotta play her chatty fool for 6 rounds, get another hopeless roll to add hits to resist, right?
QUOTE (Ears @ Jul 30 2012, 03:34 PM) *
@OGDWD:

Guess I should have kept with the simple principle of "anyone you kill wasn't innocent to begin with".

As for counting in combat rounds (not that it really applies right now): First round, second IP, right?
[ Spoiler ]

As for limitations: Can't attack, can't run, gotta play her chatty fool for 6 rounds, get another hopeless roll to add hits to resist, right?

Heh if only you had had a chance... unfortunately she beat you on initiative. She barely lost in the surprise test :D. You failed your perception/infiltration test for the watcher spirits unfortunately. I usually dont share details like that but figured youd like to know i wasnt railroading.
Aria
Ok, posts up for Scratch and both my E:PL threads...

For the UK lot I'm happy to continue pushing things along until we get to some action or alternatively let you plan your own route. I don't want to force you into anything that you don't want to do so suggestions on how you'd like me to play this are welcome!
RdMarquis
For now, Mordred will try and make their temporary home as secure as possible.
Ears
QUOTE (onlyghostdanceswhiledrunk @ Jul 31 2012, 04:28 AM) *
Heh if only you had had a chance... unfortunately she beat you on initiative. She barely lost in the surprise test biggrin.gif. You failed your perception/infiltration test for the watcher spirits unfortunately. I usually dont share details like that but figured youd like to know i wasnt railroading.

Hey no prob with that, didn't expect big Infil/Percep-achievements from that guy. And I wasn't trying to imply anything like that (I normally don't imply something like that; I wanna call somebody names, I go right ahead and call them names) .

Just used to tables where it's the other way round, all rolls out in the open and me sometimes even telling the GM that he forgot to have some of his goons try and kill us. wink.gif

And yes, I got lots of fun with the pain my char is in. Want me to add some more to my post or is it your turn next?
Notsoevildm
@Aria: some rolls for Copperhead:

Spotting what's going on (natural thermo, low-light with vision enh. 3, actively looking, adjust as necessary):
Int 3 + Per 1 + enhancement 3 (lowlight) + actively looking 3 = 10d6.hits(5)=3 - knocking any dice off will only drop it to 2 unless you really knock a lot off!

Trying to be a stealthy troll:
Agi 3 + Infiltration 2 = 5d6.hits(5)=1 - there are some downsides to being an armor-plated troll
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Aug 1 2012, 11:57 AM) *
@Aria: some rolls for Copperhead:

Spotting what's going on (natural thermo, low-light with vision enh. 3, actively looking, adjust as necessary):
Int 3 + Per 1 + enhancement 3 (lowlight) + actively looking 3 = 10d6.hits(5)=3 - knocking any dice off will only drop it to 2 unless you really knock a lot off!

Trying to be a stealthy troll:
Agi 3 + Infiltration 2 = 5d6.hits(5)=1 - there are some downsides to being an armor-plated troll

I like the proactive take charge approach - good post! Not to put a downer on things but you've come through a real warren of a place to get here and the inhabitants seem to be stumbling about like headless chickens. Do you have any kind of location software, skill or other navigation type ability? Someone probably will do so don't panic too much - just something to consider. Feel free to post something to that effect if I don't get there first smile.gif
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 1 2012, 01:56 PM) *
I like the proactive take charge approach - good post! Not to put a downer on things but you've come through a real warren of a place to get here and the inhabitants seem to be stumbling about like headless chickens. Do you have any kind of location software, skill or other navigation type ability? Someone probably will do so don't panic too much - just something to consider. Feel free to post something to that effect if I don't get there first smile.gif
I rolled no hits but no glitches on a defaulting to Int navigation test: 2d6.hits(5)=0
One lost troll post up !
Derezzed
Forum Name: Derezzed
Character: Korrie

[ Spoiler ]
Aria
Type this

[spoiler ]
Text here...
[/spoiler ]

Without the space after the word spoiler smile.gif

A pixie hacker heh? Did you have one of the ongoing threads in mind? Happy to slot you in to the E:PL / Chicago thread if you like, might be interesting! Might also be possible to run a sub plot just for you and slot you in with the others once they make it back to Seattle... smile.gif
Stave
Hello people.

I am new to dumpshock (although not new to shadowrun pnp), and would quite like to try play by forum.

This thread looks very long and quite complex. It also looks active and fun.

If there is any space, what is the best way to begin, and what would be the best sort of character to fill out the team?

Derezzed
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 1 2012, 11:35 AM) *
Type this

[spoiler ]
Text here...
[/spoiler ]

Without the space after the word spoiler smile.gif

A pixie hacker heh? Did you have one of the ongoing threads in mind? Happy to slot you in to the E:PL / Chicago thread if you like, might be interesting! Might also be possible to run a sub plot just for you and slot you in with the others once they make it back to Seattle... smile.gif

I'm good for any thread, and anywhere where I can fit in. Yes, she's a pixie hacker, and I can do some behind the scenes work before people get back to Seattle or anything. One thing I wanted to try to do some roleplaying of was attempting to get her a datajack. I figured if the main action was away for a while, I could follow up that lead. I didn't know what your procedure would be for critter cyberware, since it's GM discretionary. Her basic MO is as I played it in my introduction post - she can pass using the right ID as a younger child whose growth has bee stunted, but really she's near to a 25 year old human age equivalency. Since her commlink would be significantly larger than most, that's why I gave her the "old school" decker fascination.

Honestly though, I can hop in anywhere you'd like provided I'm not stepping on any toes. ork.gif

EDIT: Also, I did not choose any contacts. Perhaps I could roleplay one or two of them out, maybe finding some contacts that others have used in this Seattle first.
QUOTE (Ears @ Jul 31 2012, 09:17 PM) *
Hey no prob with that, didn't expect big Infil/Percep-achievements from that guy. And I wasn't trying to imply anything like that (I normally don't imply something like that; I wanna call somebody names, I go right ahead and call them names) .

Just used to tables where it's the other way round, all rolls out in the open and me sometimes even telling the GM that he forgot to have some of his goons try and kill us. wink.gif

And yes, I got lots of fun with the pain my char is in. Want me to add some more to my post or is it your turn next?

Sorry for the tone btw. Just reread it and it did sound off. Im used to tables where the players inclination to metagame is all present. She rolled 8 dice to cast the influence but she won the initiative cause she had a foci with imp reflexes sustained on it. As youll see in the next post maybe you will be able to tell why.
Aria
QUOTE (Derezzed @ Aug 1 2012, 07:55 PM) *
I'm good for any thread, and anywhere where I can fit in. Yes, she's a pixie hacker, and I can do some behind the scenes work before people get back to Seattle or anything. One thing I wanted to try to do some roleplaying of was attempting to get her a datajack. I figured if the main action was away for a while, I could follow up that lead. I didn't know what your procedure would be for critter cyberware, since it's GM discretionary. Her basic MO is as I played it in my introduction post - she can pass using the right ID as a younger child whose growth has been stunted, but really she's near to a 25 year old human age equivalency. Since her commlink would be significantly larger than most, that's why I gave her the "old school" decker fascination.

Honestly though, I can hop in anywhere you'd like provided I'm not stepping on any toes. ork.gif

EDIT: Also, I did not choose any contacts. Perhaps I could roleplay one or two of them out, maybe finding some contacts that others have used in this Seattle first.

Take the following with a pinch of salt, they are suggestions only, I don’t want to stifle any creativity on your part!  I’ve been thinking a bit about your pixie and I thought I’d draw your attention to the fact that there are two other pixies in the thread (one sadly deceased).  Links to their sheets are here: <<Pixel>>By Xarin (deceased, the PC not the player!) & <<Opium>> by me.

It seems like a massive coincidence (to me at least) that there would be three Euro pixies in Seattle at more or less the same time, all deckers and all running the shadows.  Perhaps we can work knowledge of their existence into your background, perhaps you’ve come looking for them?  Pixel comes from Northern England with family links in France (probably Brittany) and Scotland.  Opium is from Tir na nOg.

Talking of background, could you do something similar to the 20 questions in Xarin’s background?  Not sure why I can’t find Opium’s background at the moment, will hunt that out and add it to her sheet.

I would also like to point you in the direction of the Running Wild entry for Pixies that state they are around 45cm tall – that’s the size of a baby, not a small stunted child!  This is what Pixel and Opium are assumed to be but given your high body I have no problem with you claiming to be a larger variant of a pixie that is taller on average, perhaps up to a meter in height.  Wingspan would be 1.5 – 2m by that count so that’s potentially quite a bulge under your coat!  I like your opening post so this is probably the best option (and one I’ve been considering for another pixie character of my own too!).  Interacting with the outside world will be much easier if they think you are a small child rather than some freaky magic thing (both the other pixies use drones to speak to everyone!)

I will start a thread with your character as a solo for now and bring you in to meet the others when they get back to Seattle.  Getting a datajack seems like a good goal, and making some contacts too.  It’s ok to spend your freebie contact points in game rather than beforehand, it will reflect the fact that you’ve only just arrived.  It might be an idea to have some idea of who you are coming to see though so I suggest you’ve heard of Pixel and know that her fixer was an elven lady called Argent (she’s the primary fixer for my threads).   She has ties to Brittany through her husband (also deceased) and is Irish herself.

A quick note on the character build, not sure what books you have access to but taking a 5BP adept quality could give you +4D in your hacking skills (SR4)!  Taking some program options from Unwired would make your progs more useful (although hacking programs would have to go back to Rt5 because of availability issues).  A docwagon contract?  I’m pretty sure they would notice you aren’t metahuman if they started patching you up – in fact I don’t think pixies can legally be citizens in the UCAS (?!?).  Might be better to invest in a magical healer contact!?  If you want some really constructive comments you can post to the game discussion side of the forum and various people will nit-pick over your build smile.gif …I find it quite useful in case I’ve forgotten something!

Another thing to piggyback onto what Aria said, though to be honest if she's gming for you it's her call; I dont know how much value and therefore validity having the french police as an enemy is unless you plan for them to be hunting you over here?
Derezzed
@Aria & @onlyghostdanceswhiledrunk

Thank you both for your ideas! I am going to be working on some of them, including going back and tweaking one thing in my initial in character post. That will help give me a contact, albeit one who is deceased, and a way in to the story.

The height was something I did admittedly have to think a long time about, and the child idea coupled with "social engineering" seemed like a good mesh. I also thought (and if you think it would be a good idea to go this way then I can) that it might be a good idea to have her falsified genetic disability express some kind of "magical ailment". That way it could conceivably do anything and look normal to the regular folk of Seattle. I sort of approached her character blending from the perspective of magic and paradox in the old Mage game - as long as she's not going out of her way to present something abnormal, people will default to the easiest possible explanation.

As far as the police, I realized it might be a bit of a stretch but I wanted to include a reason that she left France in the first place, which was the only place where she could legally live "in the open" so to speak. Now, if I don't have to explain her away as being French originally and that's where she became "un-uneducated" I'd gladly make her native to the UCAS. Speaking of which, I agree - I don't think that there is DocWagon coverage - that appeared on a scratchpad and I'm not sure why it got included. I'll have to get some additional gear!

I'm going to sit down and get to work on the 20 questions right now after I make that modification and I'll post them in an addition to her character sheet post. Thank you both for the help!
Derezzed
Korrie's 20 Questions

[ Spoiler ]

Further, my IC post was edited and DocWagon removed. Things I still have to put in are Knowledge Skills and something for that 5k from DocWagon
Aria
@Derezzed, got a post up for you, more after the weekend perhaps...feel free to post beforehand, you've got a contact to follow up or infinite other possibilities now you are here in the Shadow Mecca of the world smile.gif
Aria
@E:PL/UK - I've pushed the story on, sorry if you were expecting a violent confrontation at the safe house ork.gif

Feel free to use the day and a bit I've skipped if you want to do some IC posting or OoC planning. If you want extra stuff now is the time to say (or remind me if you've already asked for stuff?!? smile.gif)
RdMarquis
If it's okay with everyone else, I'd prefer to keep things moving.
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Aug 7 2012, 08:56 AM) *
If it's okay with everyone else, I'd prefer to keep things moving.

Got stuff up for Korrie and Copperhead, should have something to move on the UK thread by the end of the day smile.gif

@OGDWD: Scratch is willing to badger Col some more if it would help? biggrin.gif
Notsoevildm
@Aria: you blew up Jess! And a load of other people too.

Some rolls for Copperhead:

Biotech to check on Jess and get a feel for how bad Jon is injured:
Log 3 + First Aid 1 = 4d6.hits(5)=1, 4d6.hits(5)=2 - 1 hit on Jess - "She's dead Jim", 2 hits on Jon.

Looking for Katie (didn't add vision enh 3 from goggles as no light, relying on natural thermo vision):
Int 3 + Perception 1 + Actively looking 3 = 7d6.hits(5)=2 - hopefully good news.
Aria
Yeah, sorry, I did blow up Jess…that’s what happens when players go AWOL <insert evil laugh> (It’s ok really, I spoke to Mr J about it and it’s fine!)

There is light here, mostly smokey whirling embers and the afterglow from the explosion. Jess does indeed seem to be royally screwed but on a positive note she saved Jon from being barbequed! Bad news (or good?) is that Katie doesn't seem to be amidst the bodies - it's a little difficult to tell but you are fairly certain.
QUOTE (Aria @ Aug 9 2012, 04:06 AM) *
Got stuff up for Korrie and Copperhead, should have something to move on the UK thread by the end of the day smile.gif

@OGDWD: Scratch is willing to badger Col some more if it would help? biggrin.gif

sry im behind and will get posts up this weekend smile.gif.

@Ears: Everything ok with the campaign?
SoyKaf Adict
Back in the game again, I took a long break because stuff was moving slow and then I caused it to move slow... Bah, one of the disadvantages of post-by-post.

ALSO... I've been doing other things with my time, such as finding this gem of a discovery.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/196435...hadowrun-online

I would totally love to play this with you guys!
RdMarquis
Yeah, I hope that gets funded.
SoyKaf Adict
It's not looking good, they haven't even hit the 400k out of 500k, and they've got a day left. Problem is the made a serious blunder in the pledge offers. If they didn't have that $25 level, they'd have gotten somewhere with it.

EDIT: They did it! There's gonna be a ShadowRun MMO! The 500k mark was hit this morning!
Aria
Hi all,

I'm off on holiday to (hopefully) sunny Cornwall next week so won't be much action from me. I'll try and post IC threads for each of my threads by the end of this week so that you have something to mull over smile.gif
Aria
Post up for E:PL / UK and one for Korrie, working on one for Copperhead now smile.gif
IanW
Jorge Ramilles

Metatype : Human, 38 years old, UCAS citizen. Resident in Seattle

Enchanter and Talismonger

Jorge is a talismonger and dealer in magically active items, Jorge is a man to speak to regarding telesma, magical supplies and other items of interest to the Awakened.

Succeses 1 : Guy to talk to about Awakened Critters, as well as a Talismonger. His stuff isnt bad

Successes 2 : He'll buy as well, and will make on commission, if you've got the creds

Successes 3 : He's the chummer to talk to if you want to know about getting paperwork-free Awakened critters or obscure organic posions

Successes 4 : The Azzies are building a file on him. They think he's rooted into the Amazons

Attributes
Body: 2
Agility: 2
Reaction: 2
Strength: 2
Charisma: 4
Intuition: 4
Logic: 4
Willpower: 3

Edge: 2
Magic: 6
Initiative: 6
Essence: 6

Knowledge Skills
English : N
Biology (Parazoology) : 4
Poison antidotes : 2
Black Markets (Awakened Critters) : 2
Magic Background (Mana Theory) : 2
Area Knowledge : 2
Terrorism (Group) : 2
Dealers : 2
Current Events (Nature) : 2
Smuggling routes : 3
Portuguese : 2
Korean : 1

Active Skills
Banishing : 3
Binding : 3
Summoning : 3
Counterspelling : 3
Ritual Spellcasting : 3
Spellcasting : 3
Automatics : 1
Longarms : 1
Pistols : 1
Navigation : 1
Survival : 1
Tracking : 1
Enchanting (Artificing) : 4
Pilot Ground Craft : 1
Artisan : 1
Negotiation (Bargaining) : 2
Etiquette (Other) : 2
Blades (Swords) : 1
Longarms : 2

Positive Qualities
Murky Link
Black Market Pipeline

Negative Qualities
SINner
Dependent 1
Day Job 2
Enemy (Aztechnology) 1
In Debt 2
Prejudiced (non-Amazonian Hispanics) 1

Weapons
Survival Knife
Mannlicher Wildhüter

Armors
Clothing (Regular)
Clothing (Chic)

Vehicles
Dodge Scoot (Scooter)

Commlinks

Equipments
Assaying Kit
Weapon Focus (Rating 1)
Respirator (Rating 3)
Survival Kit
Medkit (Rating 4)
DocWagon Contract (Basic - per Year)
Fake Sin (Rating 4) - Jonathon Villerroux
Fake License (Rating 4) - Magician Licence, nonlethal spells

Spells
Magic Fingers
Alter Temperature
Stunbolt
Detect Enemies
Clairvoyance
Cure Diease
Heal
Cure Diease
Detox
Physical Camouflage
Analyze Truth
Combat Sense

Spirits

Contacts
Ecoterrorist (L:2 C:2)
Street Mage (L:1 C:1)

Contacts
Journalist (L:1 C:1)
Talismonger (L:2 C:2)
Amazonian Upline (L:2 C:2)
irl ate my posting time. Will try to post today (hopefully).
IanW
Awakend Consulting and Supplies is Jorge's legal business, which he'll build up gradually.

http://www.petage.com/plan_of_action.asp has the map of his store

His stock hasnt been delivered yet, but he has an In Debt-2 of unspent funds, which Im assuming will be 10k worth of Awakened Ivy nutrients, FAB I, specially-balaced Hell Hound food and so on.

Needless to say, Jorge is planning for it to be a front for more illegal, and therefore more profitable, activities. As a player, Im a little vague on what resources he would have for stock and so on, and on the precise licencing system currently needed for paranimals in the more legal bits of the UCAS in 2072.

He's prejudiced-1 against Aztlaners, and is a UCAS citizen of Brazillian ethnicity.

Needless to say, Im looking for players or GMs to interact with Jorge smile.gif
QUOTE (IanW @ Aug 18 2012, 07:05 PM) *
Awakend Consulting and Supplies is Jorge's legal business, which he'll build up gradually.

http://www.petage.com/plan_of_action.asp has the map of his store

His stock hasnt been delivered yet, but he has an In Debt-2 of unspent funds, which Im assuming will be 10k worth of Awakened Ivy nutrients, FAB I, specially-balaced Hell Hound food and so on.

Needless to say, Jorge is planning for it to be a front for more illegal, and therefore more profitable, activities. As a player, Im a little vague on what resources he would have for stock and so on, and on the precise licencing system currently needed for paranimals in the more legal bits of the UCAS in 2072.

He's prejudiced-1 against Aztlaners, and is a UCAS citizen of Brazillian ethnicity.

Needless to say, Im looking for players or GMs to interact with Jorge smile.gif

caught my eye while catching up and trying to get some posts out since im so behind-hand atm: you'll want running wild ofc and then also havens seattle portion, last bit talks about pets and legality. You will also need a license to deal in paranormal stuff'/ with critters so unless you are in or on the edge of one of the less erm-classy areas that may pose a problem for you (a rather large one actually given Brackhaven's need to put a veneer of security on his regime of meta-human hatred).
IanW
QUOTE (onlyghostdanceswhiledrunk @ Aug 20 2012, 12:35 AM) *
caught my eye while catching up and trying to get some posts out since im so behind-hand atm: you'll want running wild ofc and then also havens seattle portion, last bit talks about pets and legality. You will also need a license to deal in paranormal stuff'/ with critters so unless you are in or on the edge of one of the less erm-classy areas that may pose a problem for you (a rather large one actually given Brackhaven's need to put a veneer of security on his regime of meta-human hatred).

Yes. Jorge hasnt really thought through his plans, and is both undercapitalised and doesnt have the skill set to deal with all the legalities.

Basically, as a player, I've set him up to fail ... but to fail in such a way as to have a bunch of good adventure hooks, or to use him as a low end Mr Johnson/fence if other people want to hook into him.

I've also put him in a C-zone in Tacoma, which will be bad for business but better for sneaking under the radar for a bit.
Notsoevildm
@Aria:

Some rolls for Copperhead:

Perception:
Int 3 + Per 1 + Enhancements (low-light) 3 + Actively looking 3 = Perception tests for spotting Katie, Ælias, trouble! (10d6.hits(5)=2, 10d6.hits(5)=5, 10d6.hits(5)=3) - great, I find the next to useless Ork!

Astral perception (not that she wants to use it down here but needs must, only does it when they are stopped, not sure if actively looking counts and expect a couple of dice off for BG count):
Int 3 + Assensing 2 + Actively looking 3 = Same order: Katie, Ælias, trouble! (8d6.hits(5)=3, 8d6.hits(5)=3, 8d6.hits(5)=2)
Aria
I'm back!!! Just a quick word of warning, if in the next month or so I disappear for a while it will be because my wife has given birth and I've got my hands full with screaming baby! I'll be back after a couple of weeks smile.gif

@ IanW: Welcome on board! I'll link your character in the beginning of this thread. If you haven't already done so feel free to start posting IC with some intro stuff and we'll see how we can work you in. Possibly with Korrie as she isn't on a run as such yet. Unless OGDWD has something he can fit you in to?
Aria
Ian, don't worry about waiting for a GM to continue posting - I'm not sure how exactly to work you in until I hear back from Korrie. Alternatively if it fits with the timeline you could be in Chicago about now conincidentally to help Copperhead out - all the other PCs are AWOL on that thread! Haven't checked your sheet to see how combat capable you are so it's up to you whether you could see yourself going into the zone to study mana effects on bug spirits or something similar?!?
JxJxA
Here's Gemeaux's perception test:

Int(3) + Per(3) = 6d6 for 2 hits.
Aria
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Sep 4 2012, 05:27 AM) *
... and then begins surveying the passengers for a damsel whose company he can enjoy during the course of the flight.

There are a couple of damsels as described in the IC - the young noble and the wife of the exec family...depending on where your preferences lie smile.gif

There are of course some damsels in the calm and efficient cabin crew and probably in the security detail but they will probably be too busy for any chenanigans
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Sep 4 2012, 09:46 AM) *
Mordred stretched, pocketed the goggles, and walked over to one of the other passengers. This was as good a time as any to learn, so long as he didn't leave the Collots unguarded while doing so. "What brings you to Exeter?"

You going to target whoever Gemeaux isn't paying attention to? smile.gif
Aria
Ps. Hope you are both enjoying the change of pace?!? Don't worry, there's more action to come smile.gif
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Sep 4 2012, 08:33 AM) *
You going to target whoever Gemeaux isn't paying attention to? smile.gif

Yeah, I am.
JxJxA
QUOTE (Aria @ Sep 5 2012, 03:26 AM) *
Ps. Hope you are both enjoying the change of pace?!? Don't worry, there's more action to come smile.gif

Yes, thank you! biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Sep 4 2012, 11:39 PM) *
Yes, thank you! biggrin.gif

So which damsel do you want to chase? smile.gif
JxJxA
Well, "go big or go home" is what I always say... He'll do his best with the noble... XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012