Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2072 [+4 Months]
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (The Big Peat @ Nov 30 2012, 09:15 PM) *
Right - belatedly putting my character sheet up here, now next to post IC...
Yay! Another PC to mess up mess with interact with!
Was just beginning to worry that we had lost you before you got started.

I need a whole bunch of rolls:
- Audio perception test
- Reaction test
- Composure test (will + cha)

I need to know your commlink's default response to a hacking attempt (if any) plus some System + Firewall rolls to see if it detects anything.
Slacker
@Virtual Scream

Doesn't seem like attacking is going to do much good against this thing, right?
If that's true, Dubstep will try running decrypt on some of the data real quick before initiating a shutdown of his commlink.

Decrypt: I got 4 hits. That probably doesn't tell me much.

So I'll just proceed with shutting down my commlink completely recording as much of the event as possible.
Dakka Fiend
@Aria
Since Nightfalke started rolling, I'll join. wink.gif

Rolls on invisiblecastle

Looking for problems with the van:
Intuition(5) + Perception(4) for 4 hits
Logic(5) + Automotive Mechanic(1) for 1 hit

And for a little bit of showing off:
Command(5) + Pilot Groundcraft(2) + Control Rig(2) + Hot VR(2) = 6 hits

Machine Ghost
@Aria, E:Tribes,

Sprogget: Tutor sprite compile and opposed resist 10d6.hits(5);4d6.hits(5) → [1,6,2,4,4,1,6,6,4,5] = (4); [1,1,4,6] = (1)
3 services, 2 fading, buy the fading hits from 10 dice

Further to the range limits for connections, people with a Meta Link (LeFey) only get a signal of 2. Spring gets a signal 4 from the Rerraku Sensei commlink he has. I think everyone else has signal 3. Alpha would only have 2, but his bionode has single rating 3. SR4A328

Stick close enough to Spring for *your* signal range, and you potentially can use his range to connect 'out'.

When the package gets there, LeFey will get access to signal 3, cause I included a wireless adapter in the 'birthday cake'. She can probably get more anyway, by routing though the CHN.

EDIT: Found Tweaks character sheet. signal 3 for him too.
Dakka Fiend
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 1 2012, 04:17 AM) *
EDIT: Found Tweaks character sheet. signal 3 for him too.

Actually it's 5. That's no a stock Airwave. wink.gif
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Dakka Fiend @ Dec 1 2012, 02:30 AM) *
Actually it's 5. That's no a stock Airwave. wink.gif
Right. Missed that on the quick scan. So Tweak has a 4 km range. He should be able reach Puyallup City directly from the mall. Assuming there is a node there with signal 5 to get back to him. If he *dares* smile.gif

Sprogget is going to have to get a signal 6 range. Unless matrix really goes down, that would give solid access from the mall or complex, given the matrix map in dumpshock 4-1-1. Both locations are within signal 6 range of 2 different 'towers'.
Dakka Fiend
Hmm, do I smell a challenge? wink.gif

Don't forget to get a Sat Link as well. It's just 500
Aria
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 1 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Right. Missed that on the quick scan. So Tweak has a 4 km range. He should be able reach Puyallup City directly from the mall. Assuming there is a node there with signal 5 to get back to him. If he *dares* smile.gif

Sprogget is going to have to get a signal 6 range. Unless matrix really goes down, that would give solid access from the mall or complex, given the matrix map in dumpshock 4-1-1. Both locations are within signal 6 range of 2 different 'towers'.

Do you have a link for the DS map?
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Aria @ Dec 1 2012, 04:56 PM) *
Do you have a link for the DS map?

Dumpshock 4-1-1

I put it in the notes at the end of the post that that has the 'legend' for the 2072 Seattle map, and that post is linked from legend key in the map itself. Takes a few steps to get to it, even when you know where to look. Maybe want to add the link to the info page, or may your post 2 that covers several different story lines?

Sat link I already got, but does not help to talk to rest of the team, unless they also have sat links.
Machine Ghost
Looks like Sprogget is over using the mental link to the sprite. SR4A241 says the TM needs to remain online for the link to work. Not quite the same as the mage-spirit link, that uses astral.

At least once the sprite is in place, it will continue to operate even if the TM goes offline.

Now will GM allow using the sat link to maintain that online state / status, without **too** much risk from the mess in the Seattle grid? He just needs to stay online, not necessarily in the Seattle grid. While rolling down the road on the cycle?

Then of course, is Sprogget going to *think* it is safe enough. Right now, he has no idea what Prospero is going on about.
phlapjack77
2nd pass:
Free Action: speak
Simple Action: switch on select sound filter
Simple Action: command drone
Movement: move to the stairwell, cautiously advancing upstairs

I've worded my IC post in case the commlink is fried and the two actions aren't possible, which I'm worried is the case smile.gif
ChromeZephyr
@notsoevildm: I'm planning on having Alex return to his apartment, do you want my next IC post to just have him leave the scene and give you chance for further GM-ery, or can I just have him arrive home and make some phone calls? I'm good either way, just want to know so I can write my next IC post.
The Big Peat
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Nov 30 2012, 08:35 PM) *
Yay! Another PC to mess up mess with interact with!
Was just beginning to worry that we had lost you before you got started.

I need a whole bunch of rolls:
- Audio perception test
- Reaction test
- Composure test (will + cha)

I need to know your commlink's default response to a hacking attempt (if any) plus some System + Firewall rolls to see if it detects anything.

Well your victim is here now! The commlink's default response would be whatever it was programmed to do, both me and Uller suffer from a blind spot in terms of technology alas. Rolls coming in the post.

edit: Or here, as it appears to be the done thing

Perception - 9d6.hits(5)=2 - figure his audio enhancers are not in his ears right now
Reaction - 7d6.hits(5)=1
Composure - 9d6.hits(5)=4

Not really noticing anything but very chilled, beginning to think he's been blazing...

System + Firewall 4d6.hits(5)=1
phlapjack77
Still in combat?

1st pass, 2nd round
Simple Action: power off commlink
Simple Action: pick up iBall from the ground
Movement: move to talk to Xiao Hong
Free Action: speak
RdMarquis
@Machine Ghost

Refresh my memory? What's the profile Sprogget wants from Morgan?
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 3 2012, 08:35 PM) *
@Machine Ghost

Refresh my memory? What's the profile Sprogget wants from Morgan?
The profile she is planning to show 'on the street' for whatever disguise and fake SIN is being using. Enough to pick a reasonable 'pack' of tags for where she bought her clothes, commlink, and anything else she is carrying, so the tags do not all say something like 'top of the line Ares', if the ID says low life style. No particular details needed IC, Sprogget will just do a 'best fit' match to what is on hand for generic lifestyles.
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Dec 3 2012, 07:44 PM) *
The profile she is planning to show 'on the street' for whatever disguise and fake SIN is being using. Enough to pick a reasonable 'pack' of tags for where she bought her clothes, commlink, and anything else she is carrying, so the tags do not all say something like 'top of the line Ares', if the ID says low life style. No particular details needed IC, Sprogget will just do a 'best fit' match to what is on hand for generic lifestyles.

Ok. Let me give this some thought...

Also, would you like me to play Angelo, or assume the exchange went off without a hitch?

Post in progress
[ Spoiler ]
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 3 2012, 09:59 PM) *
Ok. Let me give this some thought...

Also, would you like me to play Angelo, or assume the exchange went off without a hitch?
depends what faultline does about meeting Angelo, since in a recent post at the shop, 'Glyph' suggested giving him a ride to do the actual delivery.

Not a lot of details needed IC about the profile. Could just say 'profile sent', and Sprogget will do 'match profile to inventory', to get the technical details out of the way. You can then fill in any details as you need them. This will be 'basic' tag set, but you could play with it later. See the post about tags by 'Sleeper'. Since this is a 'profile' set, you can turn it on and off, or edit the tags to be more meaningful. Just do a bit of IC data search to locate appropriate tag values. The only issue with a profile set like this, is that all of the tags [say 50 of them] will be in one place, instead of spread around to the commlink, shoes, glasses, clothes etc., so someone checking 'real' close would notice that all the tags are in your pocket, instead of in the equipment they are identifying. That is the sort of detail that the scanners in the 'get out of jail' package would find out.
Notsoevildm
@Virtual Scream

phlapjack77/Dante
Combat is over for now unless you plan on starting shooting.

The Big Peat/Uller Combat resolved. Your mighty commlink and trideo player were easily vanquished by the virtual scream.

ChromeZephyr/Alex Okay to leave the crime scene and return to apartment. In fact, probably a good idea.

kahrig/Cat is designing her outfit for the party

Aria/Gossamer has just arrived back in her home node to find an unwelcome visitor already there.

mister_j/Cipher is in a cab getting gigapulses of data stuffed into his brain by a 100 m tall corpse.
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 4 2012, 07:27 AM) *
@Virtual Scream

phlapjack77/Dante
Combat is over for now unless you plan on starting shooting.

The Big Peat/Uller Combat resolved. Your mighty commlink and trideo player were easily vanquished by the virtual scream.

ChromeZephyr/Alex Okay to leave the crime scene and return to apartment. In fact, probably a good idea.

kahrig/Cat is designing her outfit for the party

Aria/Gossamer has just arrived back in her home node to find an unwelcome visitor already there.

mister_j/Cipher is in a cab getting gigapulses of data stuffed into his brain by a 100 m tall corpse.

Yeah, sorry it's been a few days. Busy busy. I'll try and get a response up today.
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 4 2012, 07:27 AM) *
@Virtual Scream
[b]Aria/Gossamer
has just arrived back in her home node to find an unwelcome visitor already there.

Grrr, get out of my head!!!

Will try and get some IC up tomorrow, got to write up E:PL/UK first anyway and have a catch up on the IC i've missed nyahnyah.gif
Slacker
@Virtual Scream

Here are a couple Hardware tests for Dubstep checking over/fixing his two commlinks after they were invaded. He'll check over the dummy commlink that has his Agent on it first, then his custom commlink.
Hardware 14d6(5)= 8 hits, 1 one
Hardware 14d6(5)= 6 hits, 1 one

Tell me if something is broken that he would need to repair with more rolls. If not, he will boot up his dummy commlink first to check on his Agent and see what happens before trying to boot up his real commlink.

If they can boot up ok and there is data still on them from the assault, he will try decrypting it as best he can.
Electronic Warfar + Decrypt: Extended Test
[ Spoiler ]

If there wasn't any date he could decrypt, he will be trying to do a data search on the Matrix for similar incidents.

Data Search:Extended Test
[ Spoiler ]
ChromeZephyr
@notsoevildm: Not sure if you want rolls for Alex, and if so what they'd be. Normally Data Search is paired with the Browse program, but without one is it only Data Search or Data Search + Logic? Or is handwaving back in effect and I just need cost and time numbers?
RdMarquis
Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. My work schedule is making things a bit tough. The reply also took a bit to work out. I was trying to work in a bit of her backstory, plus the implication that Richard and Catherine are a bit more than Morgan's effective jailers. As for the profile, "Lain" is supposed to be a Bellevue local, but a UCAS citizen.
Aria
@E:PL/UK, working on your IC now...just thought you might like to see an image of what you are riding in, just in case any of you aren't familiar with old skool SR smile.gif

Prarie Cat

I'm tiptoeing around bringing you closer in case you have some plans to form or intel to gather...if you are content for me to carry on though I can move you onwards...?!?
Aria
For Gossamer: I’ve written IC for IP 1 and 2…waiting for 3 to find out results but in theory…

IP 1 run Armour. It’s her last ergo program so doesn’t decrease response

IP2 analyze the hell out of the thing to determine if it’s an agent, virus software…something else…? In case you need more rolls:
16d6.hits(5) → [1,4,4,3,4,1,5,4,1,4,3,2,3,3,3,6] = (2)
16d6.hits(5) → [4,6,5,6,3,6,6,6,6,6,5,3,4,4,5,3] = (10)

IP3 drop empathy and lie detection software as simple actions each and get ready for a FIGHT!

I suspect it’s an agent so she won’t be able to crash program…shame, she’ll just have to use her rather bad matrix combat. Rebooting her node isn’t an option – I’ve no idea what it would do to her head but it can’t be a good thing!
Slacker
@Virtual Scream

Dubstep will have Cindy attempt to Purge the new file from the backup commlink. Agent Rating + Purge: 9d6(5)= 4 hits, 2 ones.

On my main commlink, I will see if I can tranfer the file off my commlink and onto some datachips that I have. Any roll you want me to make for that?
Notsoevildm
@Virtual Scream/Dubstep
QUOTE (Slacker @ Dec 5 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Dubstep will have Cindy attempt to Purge the new file from the backup commlink. Agent Rating + Purge: 9d6(5)= 4 hits, 2 ones.
Nice try, but no luck: <<Access denied : User does not have sufficient rights to perform this action>>

QUOTE (Slacker @ Dec 5 2012, 03:33 PM) *
On my main commlink, I will see if I can tranfer the file off my commlink and onto some datachips that I have. Any roll you want me to make for that?
Good idea. No roll needed: <<Operation failed: Target device does not have sufficient capacity>>

Game info: The >irtu@l5cr3@m file on the main link counts as the equivalent of 7 active programs and literally thousands of gigapulses of compressed data, the one on the backup link counts as 5 active programs and slightly fewer thousands of GP of data. In game terms, the files will only allow themselves to be transferred to a device with a minimum (system x response) rating that is greater than the rating of the file, plus a signal rating of at least 1.

@Virtual Scream/all
For those out of combat, the size of the >irtu@l5cr3@m files on their commlinks (and also on Dante's iBall) is equal to the device's system rating + 1. This means the device's response is reduced by one, and possibly more depending on how many other programs are currently running.
For those still in combat, we will have to wait and see.
ChromeZephyr
Uhhh, stupid question. Can we just delete the damned thing? Or has it usurped admin rights on the 'link?
karhig
@Virtual Scream

Does darkhorse's programme indicate that Cat should look at anything special, or is she free to mooch around, enjoy the party and hand wave her way through the entire 'looking at stuff' bit?
Slacker
@Virtual Scream: notsoevildm
Dubstep will try contacting Masuk Kobi - His Mitsuhama executive friend (Connection 4/Loyalty 3) to get some access time on one of Mitsuhama's Nexus Programming Environments (according to Unwired this normally costs 100nuyen per day which he will gladly pay to try to figure this thing off) and to see if she's aware of and incidents of this hitting Mitsuhama's nodes.
Do you need any rolls for this or would you like me to put up an IC post to start it off?
Basically, he's going to want to try moving the file off his main commlink to the significantly larger capacity Nexus server. Maybe have the Nexus attempt to decrypt some of the data. If that's too difficult. He'll just leave it there and get the hell out with his commlink cleaned. lol
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Dec 5 2012, 06:13 PM) *
Uhhh, stupid question. Can we just delete the damned thing? Or has it usurped admin rights on the 'link?
It's a sneaky bugger. Your link will tell you the file does not exist even though it is clearly there and eating up a significant chunk of resources. It will tell you that you don't have the right access rights, that the file is locked and can only be changed / deleted / whatever by user >1rtu@l5cr3@m and that that user does not exist if you try and log on with that name. Those with limited computer skills are quickly frustrated, those with good computer skills take a little longer to get frustrated.
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (karhig @ Dec 5 2012, 07:19 PM) *
@Virtual Scream
Does darkhorse's programme indicate that Cat should look at anything special, or is she free to mooch around, enjoy the party and hand wave her way through the entire 'looking at stuff' bit?
It will occasionally ask her to look left/right/up/down and then to hold that pose for a second or two. It's fairly unintrusive, although due to the sluggish responsiveness of her link, it may keep her looking at something or someone longer than she feels comfortable.
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 5 2012, 02:33 PM) *
It's a sneaky bugger. Your link will tell you the file does not exist even though it is clearly there and eating up a significant chunk of resources. It will tell you that you don't have the right access rights, that the file is locked and can only be changed / deleted / whatever by user >1rtu@l5cr3@m and that that user does not exist if you try and log on with that name. Those with limited computer skills are quickly frustrated, those with good computer skills take a little longer to get frustrated.

Is it possibly to just format and reinstall the OS? Or how about switching out the commlink's memory for newly purchased memory?
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Slacker @ Dec 5 2012, 09:45 PM) *
Is it possibly to just format and reinstall the OS? Or how about switching out the commlink's memory for newly purchased memory?
See updated post for reinstalling. For switching out memory, Dubstep could probably replace all the corrupted parts of his commlink but it will cost about 30% of the value of link and require a good Logic + Hardware test.

Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Slacker @ Dec 5 2012, 09:10 PM) *
@Virtual Scream: notsoevildm
Dubstep will try contacting Masuk Kobi - His Mitsuhama executive friend (Connection 4/Loyalty 3) to get some access time on one of Mitsuhama's Nexus Programming Environments (according to Unwired this normally costs 100nuyen per day which he will gladly pay to try to figure this thing off) and to see if she's aware of and incidents of this hitting Mitsuhama's nodes.
Do you need any rolls for this or would you like me to put up an IC post to start it off?
Basically, he's going to want to try moving the file off his main commlink to the significantly larger capacity Nexus server. Maybe have the Nexus attempt to decrypt some of the data. If that's too difficult. He'll just leave it there and get the hell out with his commlink cleaned. lol
Nearly missed this post. This would actually work. No need to roll, just IC it. If Dubstep mentions the >1rtu@l5cr3@m, Masuk will get really interested and try to find out what part of the scream was downloaded onto Dubstep's link. She will admit that Mitsuhama is aware of it and that they have managed to isolate a few pieces themselves. Transferring it to the Nexus doesn't take too long but decrypting it will still take several hours rather than most of a day.
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 5 2012, 03:18 PM) *
See updated post for reinstalling. For switching out memory, Dubstep could probably replace all the corrupted parts of his commlink but it will cost about 30% of the value of link and require a good Logic + Hardware test.

Can we try communicating with the Virtual Scream agent directly? I mean is it intelligent enough to answer questions or is it an icon without any means to communicate with?

Can I try Spoofing a command from whatever Access ID it connected to my node using to tell it to return home?

Also, I will try running a Trace on the data string it is transmitting.
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 5 2012, 03:55 PM) *
Nearly missed this post. This would actually work. No need to roll, just IC it. If Dubstep mentions the >1rtu@l5cr3@m, Masuk will get really interested and try to find out what part of the scream was downloaded onto Dubstep's link. She will admit that Mitsuhama is aware of it and that they have managed to isolate a few pieces themselves. Transferring it to the Nexus doesn't take too long but decrypting it will still take several hours rather than most of a day.

Oh sweet! I'll get an IC post up just later tonight for this. A little too busy at work right now to post anything good.
Notsoevildm
@Virtual Scream/Aria
Hope you are not too uncomfortable with the last post. I realise I am skirting a touchy subject.

Also, I hadn't honestly planned on making Gossamer pregnant with an AI baby. And certainly not one quite as ugly as >1rtu@l5cr3am. But if you are cool with it, then I will go ahead with this lovely little plot twist.

If it is too icky for you, Gossamer can just treat it like the intruder it is and try to kick it out.
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 5 2012, 10:19 PM) *
@Virtual Scream/Aria
Hope you are not too uncomfortable with the last post. I realise I am skirting a touchy subject.

Also, I hadn't honestly planned on making Gossamer pregnant with an AI baby. And certainly not one quite as ugly as >1rtu@l5cr3am. But if you are cool with it, then I will go ahead with this lovely little plot twist.

If it is too icky for you, Gossamer can just treat it like the intruder it is and try to kick it out.

It's dark certainly but I love it smile.gif. Loads of rp potential there! I think she'll still be horrified for a bit though...
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Dec 5 2012, 05:05 AM) *
@E:PL/UK, working on your IC now...just thought you might like to see an image of what you are riding in, just in case any of you aren't familiar with old skool SR smile.gif

Prarie Cat

I'm tiptoeing around bringing you closer in case you have some plans to form or intel to gather...if you are content for me to carry on though I can move you onwards...?!?

If we could communicate more efficiently, I'd have Mordred scout ahead. But considering we don't have matrix access, it'd probably be best to remain in sight of each other. We probably will have a look around, though.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Dec 6 2012, 06:19 AM) *
@Virtual Scream/Aria

I'm glad you're ok with this, Aria. This seems like a really cool idea, I'm interested to see what happens next smile.gif
Notsoevildm
@Virtual Scream/Mister_J
Cipher is now running at six boxes of stun damage and I need one more Biofeedback + Willpower damage resistance test to resist the full power blast of the scream (Black Hammer this time).
You can also roll a defence test (Response + Firewall (+ Hacking if full defence)) if he wants to try and avoid it.

Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 6 2012, 01:21 AM) *
If we could communicate more efficiently, I'd have Mordred scout ahead. But considering we don't have matrix access, it'd probably be best to remain in sight of each other. We probably will have a look around, though.

Just like the eTribes lot are planning to do you can directly link your commlinks in mutual signal range! You don't need to be able to access the matrix as a whole, you get your own mini version made up of your nodes. Signal 3 is 400m which is a long way, even out here! Signal 4 is a kilometer which should be more than enough!

Let me know if you want to drive up to the door or get out and go on foot! There's a certain amout of armour on the Prarie Cat... smile.gif
mister__joshua
@NSEDM: Ok, cool. I'll try and get the rolls done before the weekend

@Aria: I think you missed the speech colour/marks off the "But enough of such talk…I want to dance!" bit of my post. Doesn't really matter, but thought you may want to edit it for completeness smile.gif
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Dec 4 2012, 11:40 PM) *
@notsoevildm: Not sure if you want rolls for Alex, and if so what they'd be. Normally Data Search is paired with the Browse program, but without one is it only Data Search or Data Search + Logic? Or is handwaving back in effect and I just need cost and time numbers?
Is he planning on going through his contacts or just finding a random commlink repair shop?
If using contacts, then just post IC who he talks to and what he wants. If it's a random store then it would be Data Search, but without the minus one for defaulting as the commlink's OS system provides a basic +0 program suite. I do need the roll just to see what quality of establishment he ends up at though.
Notsoevildm
@E:PL/Chi Town/Copperhead

Initiative: 6 + 6d6.hits(5)=4 = 10, 1 pass

Shot at Ghoul1: Agi 3 + Shotgun 4 + Smartlink 2 = 9d6.hits(5)=2

Shot at Ghoul2: Agi 3 + Shotgun 4 + Smartlink 2 - switching target 2 (foregrip compensates for recoil) = 7d6.hits(5)=1

Nice roll on initiative, but pretty crappy shots. If she does hit anything, base damage is 7P, -1AP.
Aria
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Dec 6 2012, 01:44 PM) *
@NSEDM: Ok, cool. I'll try and get the rolls done before the weekend

@Aria: I think you missed the speech colour/marks off the "But enough of such talk…I want to dance!" bit of my post. Doesn't really matter, but thought you may want to edit it for completeness smile.gif

Doh! She obviously wasn't listening to you nyahnyah.gif I'll amend it!
ChromeZephyr
@notsoevildm: Hmmm...3d6 doesn't inspire much confidence. So, we'll go with the contact option. I'm going to have Alex turn his main commlink back on and full boot it. Is it going to start screaming again, or can he actually make a call on it?
JxJxA
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Dec 6 2012, 11:21 AM) *

That pump station looks mighty suspicious...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012