Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2072 [+4 Months]
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
Aria
QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Mar 13 2013, 03:22 PM) *
Fair enough. In any case, she got a good 5 hits on that last shot (I think that's a critical success). Feel free to take some off to reflect the distance. Alternately, she could pick a new target. As magnification can't be used here, she'll reload instead.

I haven't checked the numbers yet but I suspect that Sprogget will have run over the mage before you get a shot off (in 3.3 i think) so you'll not need to worry much about range, just what the angry orc will be doing to you two ork.gif
JxJxA
@ Aria: Eeeexcellent, into the fire we go! By the way, is it ok if we spend some karma? I've been wanting to buy an extra point of Edge and maybe put 1 more point into thrown weapons for grenades. One day, I've got to put some more into Willpower and Charisma in order to blossom into the slick mofo he should be. biggrin.gif
ChromeZephyr
@NSEDM: Intuition 4 + Police Procedures 4 = 4 hits. Would Lone Star use a boot or a battering ram to open that door if they were breaching it (assuming no hacker on overwatch)?
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Mar 14 2013, 08:21 PM) *
@NSEDM: Intuition 4 + Police Procedures 4 = 4 hits. Would Lone Star use a boot or a battering ram to open that door if they were breaching it (assuming no hacker on overwatch)?

Battering ram or lockbuster shotgun shell. Assuming no decker to just open it up. Harvey has mentioned before that he is primarily a mechanic/rigger and that his decking skills are poor.
Notsoevildm
Attack of Will on watcher when/if it gets close enough:

Banishing 2 + Will 5 = 7d6.hits(5)=3, base damage 4P.

RE: karma spend, I'd really like Copperhead to specialize in banishing insect spirits - if that's allowed.
I also need to update her online character sheet but will need to find the chummer file I have been working from first!

Also, she is activating counterspelling on herself (think it is only one extra dice, but better than nothing).
Notsoevildm
<doublepost>
Notsoevildm
@Virtual Scream/Noodle house

Reaction and Initiative rolls please! Unless you are planning to just hand over all your toys!
Aria
@E:PL

QUOTE (JxJxA @ Mar 14 2013, 05:19 AM) *
@ Aria: Eeeexcellent, into the fire we go! By the way, is it ok if we spend some karma? I've been wanting to buy an extra point of Edge and maybe put 1 more point into thrown weapons for grenades. One day, I've got to put some more into Willpower and Charisma in order to blossom into the slick mofo he should be. biggrin.gif
Spend away! You could have done it mid game but as it is you’ve had 6 weeks of very boring down time for sorting things out!
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 14 2013, 09:37 PM) *
Attack of Will on watcher when/if it gets close enough:

Banishing 2 + Will 5 = 7d6.hits(5)=3, base damage 4P.

RE: karma spend, I'd really like Copperhead to specialize in banishing insect spirits - if that's allowed.
I also need to update her online character sheet but will need to find the chummer file I have been working from first!

Also, she is activating counterspelling on herself (think it is only one extra dice, but better than nothing).
I don’t see why banishing insect spirits shouldn’t be allowed, particularly as you’ll mostly be using it for attacks of will at a guess! Note: Spiders aren’t insect spirits, you just need to be one twisted fragger to follow Spider!

@E:PL / All
Now seems like a good time to compile a new load of rolls from you all for various things, initiative, attacks, perceptions, defense and damage soak and other such...if they can be in the format established for E:Tribes that would be great! I'll then make up a new combat order and go from there. Some of you might want to catch Copperhead up before she gets herself killed biggrin.gif ...you did want to rush into a feral ghoul attack didn't you? ork.gif

EDIT: I've updated the Chi Town map with your locations <<Map>>
karhig
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 15 2013, 12:38 PM) *

Reaction and Initiative rolls please! Unless you are planning to just hand over all your toys!

She's planning to hand over all her toys, but just in case:
Reaction role to gangers entering restaurant. (3d6.hits(5) -> [5,6,2] = 2)
Initiative role for gangers entering restaurant. (7d6.hits(5) -> [5,6,4,1,1,4,2] = 2)
Aria
@E:Tribes

Pre-genned Rolls
[ Spoiler ]

Initiative:
Tweak Ini 16 (3IPs) Sprogget: Ini 11 (1IPs)/13 (3IPs) Scrapheap: Ini 12 (1IPs) Spring Ini 9 (1IPs) LeFey: Ini 8 (1IPs)

Combat order:

Pre combat: Sprogget goes past the Americar, Tweak crashes into it and Spring drives after, incoming fire from side building

1.1 Attacker 1 and 3 fire at the van, 2 goes towards the girl in the car, Sprogget swings the mono around, Spring closes on the van…Tweak’s drive action to swing around and protect Spring
1.2 Sprogget scans the area
1.3 Sprogget’s manoeuvring to begin attack run on attacker 3

2.1 Sprogget tries to run down attacker 3, LeFey fires at attacker 3 as they are inbound, Scrapheap shoots attacker 2, attacker 1 fires at the mono bike, no effect
2.2 Sprogget turns off stealth
2.3 Sprogget hacks a slaved surveillance node, Tweak races lumbers towards the new attackers

3.1 Sprogget bounced to central slave node, Accolon goes too, trace IC activated, LeFey fires twice at attacker 1, may or may not have hit. Tweak lines up on the Harley?!? Rust bucket Americar deploys a roof mounted AK, presumably someone will pop up behind it next rnd, pillion rider fires at van
3.2 Clash of the titans with van & Harley. Tweak resists biofeedback
3.3 Sprogget changes targets to ram Harley – not precisely sure on speeds but assumed Bod damage to Harley and half that to monobike, no damage to either

4.1 LeFey shoots at Harley mage, Scrapheap shoots at roof gunner, rest of you…? Mage hits the mono bike and does 6 damage! No feedback damage to Sprogget, pillion rider on LHS shoots (and misses) Spring

Qu: shouldn’t Sprogget be on minuses for sustaining the tacnet?

I'm trying not to dictate your actions too much but please shout if you disagree with this bit of the combat so far!
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 15 2013, 06:38 AM) *

Dubstep will most definitely not be handing over his toys. Do you have any clue how much he has invested in his commlink?

First, would his Agent be able to handle the copying of that text document onto his commlink as well as transferring the virtual scream pieces off the other's commlinks? If she can at least copy the document of the Nexus and onto his commlink, he'll give her a command to do so. Hopefully she can handle it all. But I'll leave that up to you.

Reaction Test: 3d6.hits(5) → [6,2,5] = (2)
Matrix Initiative: 13d6.hits(5) → [6,2,5,6,1,2,6,6,4,6,1,3,2] = (6) = Initiative 19

I assume I'll be using Matrix Initiative since I'm logged in, but just in case you need a standard initiative roll: 5d6.hits(5) → [4,3,3,6,4] = (1)

Oh and can my agent running the TacSoft at least identify the gangers' commlinks for me?
ChromeZephyr
Aria: Shouldn't Scrapheap have a second shot in 4.1? The 990 is an SA weapon, not SS.
Aria
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Mar 15 2013, 05:06 PM) *
Aria: Shouldn't Scrapheap have a second shot in 4.1? The 990 is an SA weapon, not SS.

Noted...do you want to pick a target for 4.1 and 4.2? You can shoot the car if you want (it's armoured!) or swing round and shoot either of the crotch rockets...???? Range might be an issue for the one to the east but the west one is close and shooting at Spring...
ChromeZephyr
Hrmm. How quickly is that car approaching me? Also, what is Attacker 1 doing? Maybe he overlooked me on the first shot, but with no van to hide behind and the fact that I just took someone's head off with my boomstick I doubt he'll continue to do so. I'll make my shot choices with that data.
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 8 2013, 03:18 PM) *
Aria/Gossamer - 2 boxes of icon damage. Safely in Argent's link. Slater has just rebooted her chassis and given her the bad news. Aria to post. Note that it will take several hours to find anything on the matrix mainly because there is nothing but panic and guesswork initially. Only by early evening (around 7 PM), does the first useful information start to show up. You can make a Computer + Data Search roll to see what you find.

Ok, that is bad news! No way she’s going back in there yet! That means she needs to find a new body, at least temporarily! Because a girl has standards she’s not just going to jump into a manservant and start calling it home, something more refined is in order. I could probably add some karma and nuyen rewards to Gossamer and buy something but I’d rather do something more fitting, just not sure on the rules…I thought we could conjour something on a variation to the spoof lifestyle rules (Hacking+Spoof)1 day test threshold 12 for ‘middle’ lifestyle to do something like hack the accounts of a drone seller and get them to deliver a humanoid drone to an appropriate address where Gossamer could assume command and ‘walk’ it back to Argent’s. In case you go for that (and maybe an adjusted time interval?) here’s some rolls:

Hacking 6 +Spoof 5
11d6.hits(5) → [1,3,5,2,6,1,1,3,2,2,2] = (2)
11d6.hits(5) → [4,1,5,1,1,5,2,3,4,2,1] = (2)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,2,4,5,2,4,1,4,4,5,5] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [5,5,2,5,3,2,6,2,5,1,6] = (6)
11d6.hits(5) → [1,1,4,6,5,1,2,4,2,3,6] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [1,1,6,5,3,5,6,6,5,4,5] = (7)
11d6.hits(5) → [5,2,5,2,5,3,3,2,4,5,6] = (5)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,3,1,1,2,1,1,3,1,3,4] = (0)
11d6.hits(5) → [2,6,1,1,1,5,5,1,6,6,3] = (5)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,1,1,5,4,1,2,4,1,2,5] = (2)

Computer 3 +Data Search 3
6d6.hits(5) → [6,6,6,6,6,1] = (5)
6d6.hits(5) → [2,3,3,2,4,2] = (0)
6d6.hits(5) → [4,1,5,5,5,5] = (4)
6d6.hits(5) → [3,6,3,1,2,6] = (2)
6d6.hits(5) → [2,6,2,6,1,3] = (2)

Note: I’ll go for something like an Emerging Futures Living Doll, stats as a Manservant but with mimic 1. Will have to upgrade it with response chips and so on later, Slater might be able to help make it feel more ‘homely’ smile.gif

IC probably after the weekend…
Aria
Quick aside, I've just picked up a pdf copy of Stormfront and I will be eagerly devouring it over the next few weeks. Would anyone here be interested in a sub campaign of 2072 (same characters but in a separate IC thread) that projected you into the future to that timeline? 2074 ish I think but I'd have to read more to tell...

My intention would be to eventually set up a 2072 type thread using SR5 rules (or converted SR4 rules where the core books etc are missing to begin with...) and this might be the starting point for that.

It won't be for a little while but I will take more careful notes if I think I might end up GMing some of this stuff in the nearish future.
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 15 2013, 06:35 AM) *

... snip ...

4.1 LeFey shoots at Harley mage, Scrapheap shoots at roof gunner, rest of you…? Mage hits the mono bike and does 6 damage! No feedback damage to Sprogget, pillion rider on LHS shoots (and misses) Spring

... snip ...

Qu: shouldn’t Sprogget be on minuses for sustaining the tacnet?
No minuses. Tacnet is a learned (permanent) complex form, so no need to sustain. It is an always on item, unless explicitly turned off, like Sprogget did for the stealth CF. Only get minuses when sustaining threaded. Which is why the exploit CF was dropped as soon as got in. Would be minus if using threading to improve the tacnet CF beyond the learned rating. Threading is very flexible but, like mage sustained spells, needs to be managed carefully.

That Harley got turned around awful fast! We should have been headed opposite directions, with some speed.
Does that mean I can try ramming him again in 4.1? I was expecting to have to maneuver to get lined up on anything (using the time for more matrix actions).
But if he is right behind me, either jamming on the brakes, or swerve, brake, swerve should do the trick.

Accel figures include decel, and those numbers are the change in speed. Sprogget picked up a little on the reversal, because he was using walking rate for better targeting of the shooter (2.1), but went to running rate to get turned and headed back toward the action (2.2 through 3.2), the drops to walking again for the ram in 3.3.

For speed, here is my about RAW view
Monocycle
Accel: 15/25 ==> 12/20 ==> 27/35 (with purchased vehicle test hits, per turn not IP, which makes it 9/12, 9/12, 9/11 per IP)
0.3 S @ 30
1.3 N @ 5
2.1 Ram N @ 14 (I think this was assumed higher {over 30})
3.1 S @ 21
3.2 S @ 33
3.3 Ram S @ 44
4.1 ? S @ between 32 and 66 depending on slow or speed up

Harley
Base accel: 15/30, reduced to 12/24 if it is armored, increased by 5 per hit on driver vehicle test
3.2 N @ 30?
3.3 N @ ?
4.1 S??? @ over 32 ?? including getting caught up to the monocycle?

Is that just GM 'fuzz', or should Sprogget be extremely surprised to have that Harley on his tail that fast?
JxJxA
Is it possible to get a chameleon coated/ruthenium polymer coated smartpack?
RdMarquis
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 15 2013, 09:31 AM) *
Quick aside, I've just picked up a pdf copy of Stormfront and I will be eagerly devouring it over the next few weeks. Would anyone here be interested in a sub campaign of 2072 (same characters but in a separate IC thread) that projected you into the future to that timeline? 2074 ish I think but I'd have to read more to tell...

My intention would be to eventually set up a 2072 type thread using SR5 rules (or converted SR4 rules where the core books etc are missing to begin with...) and this might be the starting point for that.

It won't be for a little while but I will take more careful notes if I think I might end up GMing some of this stuff in the nearish future.

Love to. It'll be fun to see what happens after the dust clears. I might even GM a plotline or two, time permitting.

QUOTE (JxJxA @ Mar 15 2013, 10:54 AM) *

I have the same question about contact lenses with Thermographic Vision and Flare Compensation.
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 15 2013, 10:13 AM) *
Ok, that is bad news! No way she’s going back in there yet! That means she needs to find a new body, at least temporarily! Because a girl has standards she’s not just going to jump into a manservant and start calling it home, something more refined is in order. I could probably add some karma and nuyen rewards to Gossamer and buy something but I’d rather do something more fitting, just not sure on the rules…I thought we could conjour something on a variation to the spoof lifestyle rules (Hacking+Spoof)1 day test threshold 12 for ‘middle’ lifestyle to do something like hack the accounts of a drone seller and get them to deliver a humanoid drone to an appropriate address where Gossamer could assume command and ‘walk’ it back to Argent’s. In case you go for that (and maybe an adjusted time interval?) here’s some rolls:

Hacking 6 +Spoof 5
11d6.hits(5) → [1,3,5,2,6,1,1,3,2,2,2] = (2)
.. snip ..

Note: I’ll go for something like an Emerging Futures Living Doll, stats as a Manservant but with mimic 1. Will have to upgrade it with response chips and so on later, Slater might be able to help make it feel more ‘homely’ smile.gif

Dumpshock and PBP adjust things, but full RAW spoof tests are 1 day intervals.
QUOTE (UW99)
A hacker can improve her lifestyle to a given level for one month by making a Hacking + Spoof Extended Test. See the Spoofing Life table, p. 99, for threshold; the interval is 1 day.
Or using advanced lifestyles
QUOTE (RC153)
the interval to spoof any category of the Advanced Lifestyle rules is six hours.
Probably necessities here?

With RAW, it would seem easier to do a one time hack and steal what you want with the same effect. Get it delivered, and walk off. Just make sure to clean up the evidence, so the body does not get repossessed <grin>
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 15 2013, 07:38 PM) *

Reaction: Rea(6) = 3 hits
Init: Init(9) = 2 hits

His wired reflexes aren't on yet, so when he gets a chance to turn them on he'll have 1 more die to both tests...

Also can Dante make a roll to know the relationship that exists between the Jasons and the Red Lotus? Like, if Dante were to "use excessive force" in this situation, how would that affect Red Lotus?

Gangs: Skill(3) + Int(3) = 4 hits
Seems Dante knows a good deal about a great many things biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Mar 15 2013, 05:10 PM) *
Hrmm. How quickly is that car approaching me? Also, what is Attacker 1 doing? Maybe he overlooked me on the first shot, but with no van to hide behind and the fact that I just took someone's head off with my boomstick I doubt he'll continue to do so. I'll make my shot choices with that data.

Attacker 1 hasn't resurfaced. The car is moving fairly slowly - it's seriously weighed down by the sheet metal welded over the windows, and the crap maintenance regime of course!
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Mar 15 2013, 06:06 PM) *
No minuses. Tacnet is a learned (permanent) complex form, so no need to sustain. It is an always on item, unless explicitly turned off, like Sprogget did for the the stealth CF. Only get minuses when sustaining threaded. Which is why the exploit CF was dropped as soon as got in. Would be minus if using threading to improve the tacnet CF beyond the learned rating. Threading is very flexible but, like mage sustained spells, needs to be managed carefully.
Ok smile.gif
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Mar 15 2013, 06:06 PM) *
That Harley got turned around awful fast! We should have been headed opposite directions, with some speed.
Does that mean I can try ramming him again in 4.1? I was expecting to have to maneuver to get lined up on anything (using the time for more matrix actions).
But if he is right behind me, either jamming on the brakes, or swerve, brake, swerve should do the trick.

Accel figures include decel, and those numbers are the change in speed. Sprogget picked up a little on the reversal, because he was using walking rate for better targeting of the shooter (2.1), but went to running rate to get turned and headed back toward the action (2.2 through 3.2), the drops to walking again for the ram in 3.3.

Monocycle
Accel: 15/25 ==> 12/20 ==> 27/35 (with purchased vehicle test hits, per turn not IP, which makes it 9/12, 9/12, 9/11 per IP)
0.3 S @ 30
1.3 N @ 5
3.1 S @ 21
3.2 S @ 33
3.3 Ram S @ 44

Harley
Base accel: 15/30, reduced to 12/24 if it is armored, increased by 5 per hit on driver vehicle test
3.2 N @ 30?
3.3 N @ ?

Is that just GM 'fuzz', or should Sprogget be extremely surprised to have that Harley on his tail that fast?
I guess things are a little different in my mind...I was thinking that you were cutting across the carriage way so sort of perpendicular to his travel, he swerved as you hit him and more or less swung his bike alongside yours (lots of combat sense justifies making you the main threat, at least that's how I see it). As to speeds, I'm not sure that it's realistic to be going much more than 30m/turn here due to the restrictions of the road...I know by RAW you can do all sorts of crazy sh*t but all that weaving is going to slow you down...not even the mono bike can corner 90 degrees at speed!

I'm happy to amend my post if you seriously disagree...but then it will be Spring's scooter getting slammed and I'm sure that will be much nastier in the grand scheme of things ork.gif
Aria
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Mar 15 2013, 06:54 PM) *

Yes, no problem...not sure there's a price to cover the polymer so 1000 nuyen ought to cover the upgrade...or whatever RAW says if you can find it!

QUOTE (RdMarquis @ Mar 16 2013, 03:13 AM) *
I have the same question about contact lenses with Thermographic Vision and Flare Compensation.

Again, no problem at all, they'll even throw an image link on them for free! biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Mar 16 2013, 03:55 AM) *
With RAW, it would seem easier to do a one time hack and steal what you want with the same effect. Get it delivered, and walk off. Just make sure to clean up the evidence, so the body does not get repossessed <grin>

You are probably right...I'll have to dream up some rolls for the beginning of the week!
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Slacker @ Mar 15 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Dubstep will most definitely not be handing over his toys. Do you have any clue how much he has invested in his commlink?

First, would his Agent be able to handle the copying of that text document onto his commlink as well as transferring the virtual scream pieces off the other's commlinks? If she can at least copy the document of the Nexus and onto his commlink, he'll give her a command to do so. Hopefully she can handle it all. But I'll leave that up to you.

Reaction Test: 3d6.hits(5) → [6,2,5] = (2)
Matrix Initiative: 13d6.hits(5) → [6,2,5,6,1,2,6,6,4,6,1,3,2] = (6) = Initiative 19

I assume I'll be using Matrix Initiative since I'm logged in, but just in case you need a standard initiative roll: 5d6.hits(5) → [4,3,3,6,4] = (1)

Oh and can my agent running the TacSoft at least identify the gangers' commlinks for me?

His agent can download the text document as a complex action. She can even move the virtual scream files from the links but only one at a time and only one per full combat turn.

Detecting the ganger's links requires a detect hidden node test (EW+scan, agent can do this if it has scan running). Either a complex action per node with a target number of (4+stealth) or an extended test (combat turn, 15+stealth) to get them all.

Strictly speaking, Cindy's warning comes in the surprise round, but with 19 matrix initiative Dubstep will get to go first in combat round 1, phase 1. Need to check on rules for dropping out of VR, but assume he loses any additional actions this turn.
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 15 2013, 06:13 PM) *
Ok, that is bad news! No way she’s going back in there yet! That means she needs to find a new body, at least temporarily! Because a girl has standards she’s not just going to jump into a manservant and start calling it home, something more refined is in order. I could probably add some karma and nuyen rewards to Gossamer and buy something but I’d rather do something more fitting, just not sure on the rules…I thought we could conjour something on a variation to the spoof lifestyle rules (Hacking+Spoof)1 day test threshold 12 for ‘middle’ lifestyle to do something like hack the accounts of a drone seller and get them to deliver a humanoid drone to an appropriate address where Gossamer could assume command and ‘walk’ it back to Argent’s.

<snip>

Given the confusion caused by the virtual scream and no glitches, you can take receipt of one Living Doll drone, delivered within a couple of hours to an address of your choosing. Slater or Cutter can even go pick it up from said address in their nondescript, slighty grubby, white panel van to avoid Gossamer having to walk it home.
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Mar 16 2013, 05:42 AM) *
Reaction: Rea(6) = 3 hits
Init: Init(9) = 2 hits

His wired reflexes aren't on yet, so when he gets a chance to turn them on he'll have 1 more die to both tests...

Also can Dante make a roll to know the relationship that exists between the Jasons and the Red Lotus? Like, if Dante were to "use excessive force" in this situation, how would that affect Red Lotus?

Gangs: Skill(3) + Int(3) = 4 hits
Seems Dante knows a good deal about a great many things biggrin.gif
Jasons and Red Lotus are not friends. Dante would likely earn a lot of credit/respect with the Red Lotus if he was to use excessive force on these racist scumbags who should know better than cross into Red Lotus territory.

Dante can use the surprise round to activate his wired reflexes (and can even reroll initiative with the extra die and action phase for the first combat round).
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 17 2013, 12:26 AM) *
Jasons and Red Lotus are not friends. Dante would likely earn a lot of credit/respect with the Red Lotus if he was to use excessive force on these racist scumbags who should know better than cross into Red Lotus territory.

Dante can use the surprise round to activate his wired reflexes (and can even reroll initiative with the extra die and action phase for the first combat round).

Sounds good!

Init: Rea(7) + Int(3) = 1 hit oh well, saving the good rolls for later smile.gif
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 16 2013, 11:05 AM) *
His agent can download the text document as a complex action. She can even move the virtual scream files from the links but only one at a time and only one per full combat turn.

Detecting the ganger's links requires a detect hidden node test (EW+scan, agent can do this if it has scan running). Either a complex action per node with a target number of (4+stealth) or an extended test (combat turn, 15+stealth) to get them all.

Strictly speaking, Cindy's warning comes in the surprise round, but with 19 matrix initiative Dubstep will get to go first in combat round 1, phase 1. Need to check on rules for dropping out of VR, but assume he loses any additional actions this turn.

Basically what i'd like to try to do is stay in VR. If the gangers have their commlinks in active or passive mode then there would be no scan test required. But really i wasn't necessarily wanting the agent to find their hidden nodes. I was wondering if the agent could pop up a virtual map with possible threats in red or something so that i can narrow down who to target for my scans. Ideally i'd lack to scan the leader/speaker of the group.

EW+Scan=10d6.hits(5) → [1,6,4,6,6,5,6,6,4,1] = (6)
Machine Ghost
@E:Tribes, Aria
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 16 2013, 06:54 AM) *
.. snip ..
I guess things are a little different in my mind...I was thinking that you were cutting across the carriage way so sort of perpendicular to his travel, he swerved as you hit him and more or less swung his bike alongside yours (lots of combat sense justifies making you the main threat, at least that's how I see it).  As to speeds, I'm not sure that it's realistic to be going much more than 30m/turn here due to the restrictions of the road...I know by RAW you can do all sorts of crazy sh*t but all that weaving is going to slow you down...not even the mono bike can corner 90 degrees at speed!

I'm happy to amend my post if you seriously disagree...but then it will be Spring's scooter getting slammed and I'm sure that will be much nastier in the grand scheme of things ork.gif
No need to send extra trouble Springs way smile.gif
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Mar 15 2013, 11:06 AM) *
.. snip ..
Monocycle
0.3 S @ 30
1.3 N @ 5
3.1 S @ 21
3.2 S @ 33
3.3 Ram S @ 44

Harley
3.2 N @ 30?
3.3 N @ ?

Basically 'widen' the road, and treat it as a 2D parking lot, instead of as a 1D 'lane'.  Works.  The accel / speed is on the order of 2 - 5 lanes of traffic per IP.

Then 2.1 Ram North, is on the West edge of the road, where Attacker 2 ran out from the building on the West side, 3.1 is the {right} turn getting started back South, now on the East side of the road, and 3.3 Ram S becomes Ram W, as Sprogget turns across from the East edge.  Which gets 4.1 Harley Ram to be Ram W as he turns the same way.

That then should mean that 4.1 (mono) does have a ram attack on Harley, and possible again in 4.2 and 4.3.  Where are the racing bikes in your view?

In 1.2 ish IC you said the sensor mesh might even have some drones in the mix.  Sprogget was going to use some free matrix actions to scan for Fre∑dom drones to use for support, to see what might be visible {signal wise} starting from the hacked node.  But I think it's time that Sprogget did some more spends, and started on his {expensive} toys collection.  The drones he started with were more focused on the backstory, and life with the Mechanicals, and as a dronomancer, he wants more drones.  Rigging the monocycle just whets the appetite.

Hows this sound to bring it in IC: Sprogget notices a drone sitting on a roof suntanning (recharging), and thinks he recognizes it from when the Mechanicals were supplying / customizing equipment for Fre∑dom.  Sprogget does have that awesome perception sitting in the pregen rolls smile.gif.  Having 'played' with (and drooled on) it then, he figures he might be able to take it over (and buy it from them after using, just cause he likes it so much smile.gif ).  Maybe he left a little private backdoor into it 'just cause'.  Something that Fre∑dom might not notice, because it was hardware based, so software scans would not notice it.  That would require physical access to install, so could not be used for regular hacking things.  This was one of the prototype platforms.  More than Fre∑dom would use for the run of the mill sensor mesh.  If it does get gremlins, maybe that is why it is out here.

Also to note: still logged in to that hacked node, if anything changes over there.  Did not want to disconnect, so the trace has time to complete. Was also planning some more {free} matrix actions, but looks like going to be busy elsewhere.

Using the outline in used tech through the tribe, I'll see about making this 'interesting', with used prices, and possible gremlins.  I have the specs for the drone, but have not worked out pricing, since I think I may need to split it some.  The drone itself seems to be all 'Mechanicals' tech, assuming Armorer skills is Mechanicals, and good enough for rating 16F light machine gun GE Vindicator Minigun {AR29}.  That the rating 6 response chip, and upgraded sensor cameras (also 16) are the highest availability items in the mix.  Nothing else is over 12R (ECCM).

For best cost, buy the drone without those 4 items at the better rate, then upgrade paying the higher rate for just those 4.  They are both addon / upgrade items to start with.  Each of those, reduce by 30% 'used' pricing (three steps, each with possible gremlin results), so the main drone is at 50%, and the extras at 70% of list price.

The drone (autosoft and program) software is borderline Mechanicals, but better fits with Fre∑dom.  Paying the (hacked) list price - 10% for that, as 'friends' of Fre∑dom (availability up to 12R for ECCM).

Full price {just the member discount} for the ammo.  Don't want to play with used ammo smile.gif

Sound good?

Drone specs
[ Spoiler ]
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Slacker @ Mar 17 2013, 02:11 AM) *
Basically what i'd like to try to do is stay in VR. If the gangers have their commlinks in active or passive mode then there would be no scan test required. But really i wasn't necessarily wanting the agent to find their hidden nodes. I was wondering if the agent could pop up a virtual map with possible threats in red or something so that i can narrow down who to target for my scans. Ideally i'd lack to scan the leader/speaker of the group.

EW+Scan=10d6.hits(5) → [1,6,4,6,6,5,6,6,4,1] = (6)
The gangers links are hidden, but that's good enough to find the leader's link.

I'll have a look at what the tacsoft can do but some fancy audio processing by his headphones could give a rough position of the three gangers as hostiles, the positions of Dante and Cat as friendlies, the waitress and other diners as neutral overlaid on the restaurant's floorplan.

Is the agent scanning for the hidden node or is Dubstep doing that himself? In either case, you can post up what Dubstep and the agents are doing in combat turn 1, phase 1.
Notsoevildm
@Virtual scream/Mister J
Okay going to need some rolls from you for Cipher:

Data Search + Browse to search through the Virtual Scream data for a logo or corp name. Either a single roll and I'll go with success level or you can do a reducing roll and give me the total hits.

Some of the data is encrpyted so if he also wants to dig through that I will need a Computer + Decrypt roll.

And finally, either a Computer + Analyze or Logic + relevant Computer knowledge skill roll will possibly deliver some insight on the source of the virtual scream data.
Machine Ghost
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 17 2013, 12:22 PM) *

I'll have a look at what the tacsoft can do but some fancy audio processing by his headphones could give a rough position of the three gangers as hostiles, the positions of Dante and Cat as friendlies, the waitress and other diners as neutral overlaid on the restaurant's floorplan.

Is the agent scanning for the hidden node or is Dubstep doing that himself? In either case, you can post up what Dubstep and the agents are doing in combat turn 1, phase 1.
I'm sort of in scream, so I'll kibitz a bit here. In RAW, tacsoft could effectively provide overlays from the sensors of all of the members of the tacnet. To get any bonuses, you need at least 3 members already in the tacnet, and membership has requirements for enough 'sensor channels' to qualify. UW125

For what the intent is, tacsoft should not be needed. From VR, all of the PAN is directly available. If your commlink is 'in the open', it's camera feed can be put up as a window in VR. For IC, have a look at what is included in your PAN. Any image feeds / enhancements from glasses, contacts, etc are all available, as well as the mentioned audio sources. If the audio includes spatial recognition, then the 'speaker' is fairly easy. The commlinks being cleaned are other info sources. They should have audio and video feeds, that can be accessed with a ?simple? action since you are already there to move the virus file.
JxJxA
Just to document the little bit (okay, a lot) of karma spending I've done on Gemeaux:

Willpower 3 => 4
Edge 3 => 4
First Aid 2 => 3 + Specialty (Combat Wounds)
Throwing Weapons 1 => 3

And the cash spending:

Stim Patch R6 x4 (600)
EX-Explosive Rounds x440 (4,400) (La R-60; Le D-80; Le R-300)
Spare Clips x16 (80) (La R-2; Le D-8; Le-R-6)
Month-Middle Lifestyle x4 (20,000)
Flashbang Grenade x10 (300)
Thermal Smoke Grenade x1 (35)
White Phosphorous Grenade x3 (360)

If I can pick up a smartpack with chameleon coating/ruthenium polymer coating, I'll do that as well. It'll make infiltration a lot more fun. biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (JxJxA @ Mar 18 2013, 01:21 AM) *
Just to document the little bit (okay, a lot) of karma spending I've done on Gemeaux:

Willpower 3 => 4
Edge 3 => 4
First Aid 2 => 3 + Specialty (Combat Wounds)
Throwing Weapons 1 => 3

And the cash spending:

Stim Patch R6 x4 (600)
EX-Explosive Rounds x440 (4,400) (La R-60; Le D-80; Le R-300)
Spare Clips x16 (80) (La R-2; Le D-8; Le-R-6)
Month-Middle Lifestyle x4 (20,000)
Flashbang Grenade x10 (300)
Thermal Smoke Grenade x1 (35)
White Phosphorous Grenade x3 (360)

If I can pick up a smartpack with chameleon coating/ruthenium polymer coating, I'll do that as well. It'll make infiltration a lot more fun. biggrin.gif

2072 ignores lifestyle costs so that will save you 20k...should be enough for the smart pack!
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 17 2013, 07:32 PM) *
@Virtual scream/Mister J
Okay going to need some rolls from you for Cipher:

Data Search + Browse to search through the Virtual Scream data for a logo or corp name. Either a single roll and I'll go with success level or you can do a reducing roll and give me the total hits.

Some of the data is encrpyted so if he also wants to dig through that I will need a Computer + Decrypt roll.

And finally, either a Computer + Analyze or Logic + relevant Computer knowledge skill roll will possibly deliver some insight on the source of the virtual scream data.

Ah, ok, so the images and stuff I keep seeing is actually data? I thought it was more like visions or dreams and I just had to look at them. I'll try and get the rolls done soon.
ChromeZephyr
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 16 2013, 07:54 AM) *
Attacker 1 hasn't resurfaced. The car is moving fairly slowly - it's seriously weighed down by the sheet metal welded over the windows, and the crap maintenance regime of course!

Hrmmmm. Well, then, the choice given the data is clear. With the remaining actions left for 4.1, Scrapheap will move over to his left so that the trashed Americar will absorb some of the blow if the oncoming Madmaxmobile tries to run him over. He will then turn and shoot at the crotch rocket coming towards him and Spring. A pillion rider with an SMG is too dangerous to let roll around with impunity. Besides, it's a crotch rocket. A hawg-rider just can't let that stand. wink.gif

4.2 depends on what the shot at the rider in 4.1 does.
Aria
@Virtual Scream/NSEDM

Not exactly being a hacking guru I’ve cobbled some rolls that seem sensible, but someone please shout if I’ve missed something obvious or done something silly – Gossamer wouldn’t have!

Initial Probe for admin account 17D [Hacking+Exploit+VR+Spec+Sapper] =
17d6.hits(5) → [1,1,2,5,5,5,5,3,3,4,5,1,3,4,6,5,4] = (7)
17d6.hits(5) → [6,1,5,1,2,5,3,5,4,2,3,5,3,6,3,2,2] = (6)
17d6.hits(5) → [4,2,2,5,2,2,5,6,6,2,2,4,3,5,3,2,1] = (5)
17d6.hits(5) → [3,3,1,3,2,6,3,4,4,5,1,1,3,6,5,6,6] = (6)
17d6.hits(5) → [1,1,3,5,2,6,6,4,3,2,6,1,1,1,3,4,1] = (4)
17d6.hits(5) → [4,2,1,6,1,6,6,1,4,4,5,6,2,3,5,4,1] = (6)
17d6.hits(5) → [2,5,5,5,4,3,3,1,4,3,2,4,3,3,6,6,1] = (5)
17d6.hits(5) → [3,4,1,2,5,3,4,5,1,2,5,3,4,2,5,6,3] = (5)
17d6.hits(5) → [1,2,4,6,1,5,3,6,2,5,5,3,1,3,2,6,4] = (6)
17d6.hits(5) → [5,4,2,3,1,4,6,3,2,4,5,2,3,1,1,6,3] = (4)

Stealth rolls, edit for the delivery log, edit the access log, edit the suite booking at the Hilton and edit the access log there
6x Stealth 14D [Hacking+Stealth+VR (-6 to detect AI)] & 4x Edit 14D [Hacking+Edit+VR] =
14d6.hits(5) → [3,5,6,5,5,2,6,1,6,4,5,1,4,5] = (8)
14d6.hits(5) → [4,6,3,2,6,1,5,6,5,2,4,2,1,1] = (5)
14d6.hits(5) → [5,3,5,3,3,1,1,6,2,4,2,3,6,4] = (4)
14d6.hits(5) → [3,1,3,4,1,5,1,2,4,4,1,3,6,4] = (2)
14d6.hits(5) → [6,2,6,2,1,3,1,3,3,2,2,1,4,1] = (2)
14d6.hits(5) → [4,2,6,5,6,2,3,5,4,5,2,1,6,2] = (6)
14d6.hits(5) → [3,1,2,5,3,6,5,5,1,5,2,3,4,6] = (6)
14d6.hits(5) → [6,6,2,5,3,4,2,2,4,4,3,4,6,1] = (4)
14d6.hits(5) → [1,3,5,6,5,1,4,2,2,1,5,4,3,6] = (5)
14d6.hits(5) → [6,4,1,6,5,1,3,3,3,4,6,5,3,2] = (5)

I guess I might in theory need some decrypt rolls too (and some disarm databomb rolls if you’re feeling really mean!) but hopefully this little lot will do for now…?!?
Notsoevildm
QUOTE (Aria @ Mar 18 2013, 06:31 PM) *
@Virtual Scream/NSEDM

Not exactly being a hacking guru I’ve cobbled some rolls that seem sensible, but someone please shout if I’ve missed something obvious or done something silly – Gossamer wouldn’t have!

Initial Probe for admin account 17D [Hacking+Exploit+VR+Spec+Sapper] =
<lots of numbers>

Stealth rolls, edit for the delivery log, edit the access log, edit the suite booking at the Hilton and edit the access log there
6x Stealth 14D [Hacking+Stealth+VR (-6 to detect AI)] & 4x Edit 14D [Hacking+Edit+VR] =
<lots more numbers>

I guess I might in theory need some decrypt rolls too (and some disarm databomb rolls if you’re feeling really mean!) but hopefully this little lot will do for now…?!?
If you were hacking Renraku, I might give you a harder time but with her built in matrix sneakiness, Gossamer easily fools the system into the delivery (would actually be computer + edit NOT stealth). Some judicious spoofing/editing of Gisele's ID and a good virtual pat down for tags and she will have a spare body to jump into. Give me a computer + decrypt, data search + browse and computer + analyze roll and I'll let you know what she and Slater can piece together while Cutter is off picking up the drone.
Slacker
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 17 2013, 02:22 PM) *

Basically the tacnet can give a team of people subscribed to the tacnet a bonus on a bunch of different skills like perception and combat as it throws up some enhancing data into their AR vision, like highlighting known locations of enemies seen by anybody in the group. Neither Dante nor Cat has know to subscribe to it though. So I don't that you want it to apply to anything in this combat for them.

As far as the agents go, I'd like to send orders to Cindy for her to first copy the document of the Nexus and onto my commlink, then transfer the scream parts from Cat's commlink, Dante's commlink, and the iBall drone to the Nexus; in that order. And if you'd allow it I'd have the agent running tacnet send an invite to Cat and Dante for joining the tacnet.

Dubstep himself will be doing the scanning for the leader's commlink and subsequent hacking of it. But that's a complex action and issuing commands are each a simple action. Commands would be his first actions, then he'd do the scan.
karhig
@Virtual Scream / nsedm, slacker, phlapjack

Cat basically has nothing more to add to this until combat starts. I assume her first action will be hiding behind something. Don't wait for her before proceeding biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 18 2013, 07:39 PM) *
If you were hacking Renraku, I might give you a harder time but with her built in matrix sneakiness, Gossamer easily fools the system into the delivery (would actually be computer + edit NOT stealth). Some judicious spoofing/editing of Gisele's ID and a good virtual pat down for tags and she will have a spare body to jump into. Give me a computer + decrypt, data search + browse and computer + analyze roll and I'll let you know what she and Slater can piece together while Cutter is off picking up the drone.

I lumped the rolls together to save some time, only the last four were intended to be edit rolls! As it's comp not hacking should probably knock the last 3 D off, but as you've graciously allowed me to get away with it I'll post notional drone stats for approval tomorrow along with those rolls you requested! Right now I need sleep nyahnyah.gif
RdMarquis
Between work and getting sick, finishing that post took entirely too long.

I've spent 13 Karma to Initiate, 6 to boost Perception to 3, and 2 to specialize in Urban Infiltration. I'll figure out what to do with the rest later.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (karhig @ Mar 19 2013, 04:25 AM) *
@Virtual Scream / nsedm, slacker, phlapjack

Cat basically has nothing more to add to this until combat starts. I assume her first action will be hiding behind something. Don't wait for her before proceeding biggrin.gif

Maybe Cat can serve as a distraction biggrin.gif
Aria
QUOTE (Notsoevildm @ Mar 18 2013, 07:39 PM) *

Not sure if these are extended rolls so I've given you five to choose from smile.gif
Computer+Decrypt: 11D
11d6.hits(5) → [1,4,2,4,2,1,6,3,2,5,5] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,2,5,6,3,2,1,2,4,6,4] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [2,2,4,1,1,2,1,4,1,1,6] = (1)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,2,5,1,6,3,4,3,4,4,2] = (2)
11d6.hits(5) → [5,3,5,6,2,1,5,2,2,2,4] = (4)

Data Search+Browse: 9D
9d6.hits(5) → [2,1,3,1,3,2,4,2,3] = (0)
9d6.hits(5) → [1,1,5,3,2,6,6,1,1] = (3)
9d6.hits(5) → [1,1,6,6,1,6,1,2,5] = (4)
9d6.hits(5) → [4,3,6,1,6,4,5,4,3] = (3)
9d6.hits(5) → [6,4,1,1,6,1,5,4,4] = (3)

Computer+Analyse (+AI Perception?): 8D+3D
11d6.hits(5) → [2,1,4,5,2,3,6,2,6,4,3] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [2,4,4,2,6,1,3,3,6,3,5] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [4,6,2,4,5,1,1,6,2,3,3] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,6,1,6,1,1,3,4,4,2,6] = (3)
11d6.hits(5) → [3,6,1,1,1,5,4,5,5,3,3] = (4)

Emerging Futures Living Doll [H 0, Ac 5/15, Sp 15, Pi 3, B 3, Ar 0, S 2] 7500¥
+2 Mechanical Arms, Walker Mode, Mimic [1]

I'll need to seriously upgrade the sensor package, response chip etc. I'd quite like to add a body stabaliser but that would need GM approval as it would go over my 4 mod slots!

Aria
QUOTE (Machine Ghost @ Mar 17 2013, 05:44 AM) *
@E:Tribes, Aria
No need to send extra trouble Springs way :)Basically 'widen' the road, and treat it as a 2D parking lot, instead of as a 1D 'lane'. Works. The accel / speed is on the order of 2 - 5 lanes of traffic per IP.

Then 2.1 Ram North, is on the West edge of the road, where Attacker 2 ran out from the building on the West side, 3.1 is the {right} turn getting started back South, now on the East side of the road, and 3.3 Ram S becomes Ram W, as Sprogget turns across from the East edge. Which gets 4.1 Harley Ram to be Ram W as he turns the same way.

That then should mean that 4.1 (mono) does have a ram attack on Harley, and possible again in 4.2 and 4.3. Where are the racing bikes in your view?
Errrm…yes? Although unless you want to crash you’ll need to spend one IP controlling the bike…I’m fairly certain ramming doesn’t count towards that biggrin.gif. Harley didn’t ram you, he hit you with his glowy fist in 4.1, more or less from behind/to the side but you can easily do the ‘slam on the brakes to let him fly past’ manoeuvre seen in every good dogfight film! I’ll let you write that up IC if you want to. The racing bikes are currently more or less level with you east to west. As I see it you are all in a kind of cruciform. From the south you have the van, then racing bikes, mono and Harley…north of them are Spring and Scrapheap (who is lurking south of the wrecked Americar), and finally north of them is the rust bucket.

The racing bikes are shooting north at a rate of knots, Harley is playing kiss chase with the mono and the rust heap is lurching south towards the group…
In 1.2 ish IC you said the sensor mesh might even have some drones in the mix. Sprogget was going to use some free matrix actions to scan for Fre∑dom drones to use for support, to see what might be visible {signal wise} starting from the hacked node. But I think it's time that Sprogget did some more spends, and started on his {expensive} toys collection. The drones he started with were more focused on the backstory, and life with the Mechanicals, and as a dronomancer, he wants more drones. Rigging the monocycle just whets the appetite.
I was thinking more of Ferret perimeter monitoring drones but as a justification for picking up something with some bang bang that sounds fine!

Hows this sound to bring it in IC: Sprogget notices a drone sitting on a roof suntanning (recharging), and thinks he recognizes it from when the Mechanicals were supplying / customizing equipment for Fre∑dom. Sprogget does have that awesome perception sitting in the pregen rolls smile.gif. Having 'played' with (and drooled on) it then, he figures he might be able to take it over (and buy it from them after using, just cause he likes it so much smile.gif ). Maybe he left a little private backdoor into it 'just cause'. Something that Fre∑dom might not notice, because it was hardware based, so software scans would not notice it. That would require physical access to install, so could not be used for regular hacking things. This was one of the prototype platforms. More than Fre∑dom would use for the run of the mill sensor mesh. If it does get gremlins, maybe that is why it is out here.

Also to note: still logged in to that hacked node, if anything changes over there. Did not want to disconnect, so the trace has time to complete. Was also planning some more {free} matrix actions, but looks like going to be busy elsewhere.

Using the outline in used tech through the tribe, I'll see about making this 'interesting', with used prices, and possible gremlins. I have the specs for the drone, but have not worked out pricing, since I think I may need to split it some. The drone itself seems to be all 'Mechanicals' tech, assuming Armorer skills is Mechanicals, and good enough for rating 16F light machine gun GE Vindicator Minigun {AR29}. That the rating 6 response chip, and upgraded sensor cameras (also 16) are the highest availability items in the mix. Nothing else is over 12R (ECCM).

For best cost, buy the drone without those 4 items at the better rate, then upgrade paying the higher rate for just those 4. They are both addon / upgrade items to start with. Each of those, reduce by 30% 'used' pricing (three steps, each with possible gremlin results), so the main drone is at 50%, and the extras at 70% of list price.

The drone (autosoft and program) software is borderline Mechanicals, but better fits with Fre∑dom. Paying the (hacked) list price - 10% for that, as 'friends' of Fre∑dom (availability up to 12R for ECCM).

Full price {just the member discount} for the ammo. Don't want to play with used ammo smile.gif

Sound good?

Drone specs
[ Spoiler ]
Aack! You want a minigun?!? That was a little more power creep than I had anticipated and will end the current combat in a big lead hose (assuming those gremlins don’t come to play ork.gif) but that said I don’t have a problem with it in principal. I’d rather you paid full whack for the minigun though, the chances of the Mechanicals finding one on a scrap heap are next to nill so it will have come from a weapons dealer. They have an appropriate contact and the gun is probably left over from the Eurowars but it still spits lead with the best of ‘em!

QUOTE (ChromeZephyr @ Mar 18 2013, 04:26 PM) *
Hrmmmm. Well, then, the choice given the data is clear. With the remaining actions left for 4.1, Scrapheap will move over to his left so that the trashed Americar will absorb some of the blow if the oncoming Madmaxmobile tries to run him over. He will then turn and shoot at the crotch rocket coming towards him and Spring. A pillion rider with an SMG is too dangerous to let roll around with impunity. Besides, it's a crotch rocket. A hawg-rider just can't let that stand. wink.gif

4.2 depends on what the shot at the rider in 4.1 does.
Numbers are stacked against you for that second shot…I’m guessing you’ll blast away again in 4.2. You wing him in 4.2 and finish him with shot #2…needless to say the bike goes splat in a messy fashion! Feel free to write this up IC! Plus you’ve run out of attacks…can you roll me some more with +2 tacnet added? Thanks
Aria

Pre-genned Rolls
[ Spoiler ]

Initiative:
Tweak Ini 16 (3IPs) Sprogget: Ini 11 (1IPs)/13 (3IPs) Scrapheap: Ini 12 (1IPs) Spring Ini 9 (1IPs) LeFey: Ini 8 (1IPs)

Combat order:
[ Spoiler ]

3.1 Sprogget bounced to central slave node, Accolon goes too, trace IC activated, LeFey fires twice at attacker 1, may or may not have hit. Tweak lines up on the Harley?!? Rust bucket Americar deploys a roof mounted AK, presumably someone will pop up behind it next rnd, pillion rider fires at van
3.2 Clash of the titans with van & Harley. Tweak resists biofeedback
3.3 Sprogget changes targets to ram Harley – not precisely sure on speeds but assumed Bod damage to Harley and half that to monobike, no damage to either

4.1 LeFey shoots at Harley mage, Scrapheap shoots at roof gunner, rest of you…? Mage hits the mono bike and does 6 damage! No feedback damage to Sprogget, pillion rider on LHS shoots (and misses) Spring. Scrapheap second shot blast at W crotch rocket – missed due to second target, dodge etc…
4.2 Scrapheap finishes off W crotch rocket

Aria
@E:PL

Copperhead is getting shot at...dodge etc please

The rest of you, you are some distance away but I need to know what you are thinking of doing...

Pregenned rolls from everyone please when you have a moment! smile.gif
karhig
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Mar 19 2013, 08:36 AM) *
Maybe Cat can serve as a distraction biggrin.gif

Want her to scream? She's got a vocal modulator, I'll probably get a crap load of dice for something or other! biggrin.gif

If I see some way she can be helpful without dying horribly (she's only wearing 2/2 armour right now), then I'll do my best. She doesn't know they're meta hating morons, so she probably thinks she has a chance of doing something or other if it looks like she has to.
onlyghostdanceswhiledrunk
Hello all, apologies for falling off the grid for about 8 months there frown.gif Got sent across country rather unexpectedly and rather forgot about shadowrun for the nonce. Just thought I'd drop in and catch up smile.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012