Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitting Bottom
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
adamu
Vegas - what a genius you are. Thank you. That is perfect. Exactly how I thought it was in the first place...could have SWORN it was like that before.

Anyway, looking again let me amend my previous post - I see now with the better image that all those rooms have doors. So the one you are in is the fifth from the top, or second from the bottom.

And that is 1 karma for the Wiki-babe for tech support.
adamu
Well, within a couple hours of asking everyone to stay close to each other in time, Vegas gets online same time as me and we run with the scene.

So the rest of you feel free to post up until my last IC post time, but don't go past it, please.

And no, MK, in the intervening time, Ernst has NOT yet arrived at the bathrooms.
Vegas
Hah! Sorry, I'm sitting at home this morning waiting on the window guys to show up to fix my bedroom windows... hence being online. biggrin.gif

Besides, I've been really quiet for a while, I guess I had lots to say nyahnyah.gif
adamu
Well, alas, my bedtime approacheth. But we covered a lot of ground. I shudder to think how fast our game would go if I lived in the States - seems like every time I am going to bed everyone else is just coming online!
Vegas
yeah.. it probably would move a lot faster... or something smile.gif

Have a great night!

At least the rest of the group has time to catch up now smile.gif
MK Ultra
In case Kayla´s reluctant: 9 hits for Leadership. No mods aplyed except Friendly disposition and Crisis Management. Of course just drop them if they don´t apply.

Next -after putting my suitjacket back on- would be to ask Violet to keep her company. I guess that´s not necessery (I´m paying her after all), but just in case, there are 4 hits on a social roll (probably Leadership or Negotiation), no mods aplyed. I´ll tell her, that If they feel like it, they could take a seat over in the public area (just giving me a note keeping out of sight from Stud for now).

Then I´ll go back into VIP and 1st thing after checking if Tiger was still alife and having fun, I´d ask the Guard at the Restroom entrance, if he knows Cat and what he knows about her. 6 hits on a social roll (probably Negotiation or Etiquette) without any modifires (maybe my intimidation-show gives me some bonus).

[ Spoiler ]
BlueRondo
Adamu

Here's a Perception roll for Carla looking for Krait's goons.

Intuition (4) + Perception (3) + Active Search (3) = 10
6, 3, 1, 2, 5, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6 = 4 hits.

adamu
BlueRondo

Yes, you had just witnessed their ejection moments before Krait's call. No one was at the VIP entrance at that moment, and the two men literally flew out the door one after the other, much to the amusement of the people waiting in line at the regular entrance. Some bags and articles of clothing were thrown out after them. One was dressed, the other only wearing underwear. The one that was dressed appeared unable to walk under his own power. The other helped him along down the street, with some of the various Heartbreaker prostitutes trailing after them at a distance.

Both men had multiple facial contusions.
adamu
Okay, let's have MK and BR pause there for a moment while we see what the twins do next.
Vegas
Casting Influence force 5
Magic (5) + Spellcasting (5) + Background Count (-1) = 9 dice
[5] 1 3 [6] [5] 3 [6] [6] 1 Hits:5

Drain: (5/2) + 1 = 3
Charisma (5) + Willpower (4) = 9 dice
[5] 4 4 2 2 [5] 1 [5] [5] Hits:4
No Drain
adamu
Vegas

You forgot your sustaining mod again. So that's 3 successes. Seems to work well enough, though.
adamu
Okay, everyone can post, but BABY STEPS please. Really trying hard to keep everyone on the same timeline.

MK - you can talk to the troll, but that's it.

Twins - you can keep talking or end the interview, but no farther than just leaving the room.
MK Ultra
Scanning the surrounding for any discarded cloths on the side. Looking for stuff that might fit K, isn´t right next to the person who took it off and might want to pick it up later again and is not filthy, but the more I have to chose from the better. 7 hits even without observing in detail, but also without any other mods.

[ Spoiler ]
Vegas
QUOTE (adamu @ Aug 14 2007, 05:31 PM)
Vegas

You forgot your sustaining mod again.  So that's 3 successes.  Seems to work well enough, though.

Bad me... no bonus frown.gif

Sorry.. We had lost power most of last night and into this morning and life's been a little more than interesting nyahnyah.gif It slipped my mind. I'll try not to do it again (But hey, at least I remembered the background count!) biggrin.gif

I have to crash out tonight... taking the boy to the airport EARLY in the morning for a flight to LA...which means.. post tomorrow
adamu
Certainly nothing requiring apology or explanation - just wanted to be clear about how many successes you got and why.

MK Ultra
Same storry for the barkeeper, except for them I´d offer 100 nuyen.gif no matter if s/he can tell me something or just point me at someone who might be in the know personally. 7 hits for negtiation this time.

[ Spoiler ]

BTW, do I see any discarded cloths?
adamu
MK Ultra

There are some clothes around, not many. All are conspicuously tagged with RFIDs.

If you want to talk to the VIP room bartender, that's cool - he doesn't know where Cat is, but for your money he can tell you similar stuff to what Mistress Nightshade told the twins, though he is probably not as insightful as to the various BD/SM motivations.

Feel free to IC that yourself if you get a chance before other things happen.

BlueRondo

No sign of Trixie et al so far, but it's only been a couple of minutes....
adamu
Okay, initiatives and action declarations for everyone in the club.

Go ahead and throw in whatever die rolls you think you might need to go with your actions, and several reaction, body soak, and willpower resistance rolls each might also speed things along.

MJ - sorry if I screwed up the French.
BlueRondo
Oh boy, it's fun time.
MK Ultra
Free Action: Send Warning Message to Violet, Kayla & Stud: 'Danger! Get out fast! Meet outside!'
1st Simple Action: Climb onto the bar.
2nd Simple Action: Observe in Detail. 5 hits

Surprise Test in case it´s needed: 1 hit

1st CT Initiative: either 7 or 11, I´m not sure if Combat Paralysis (p. 81) just halves the 1st CT´s dice-pool or the base rating for calculating Ini as well.

Passive Dodge Tests: 1, 1, 2 and 1 hit respectively.

Damage Resistance: 6, 4+2*, 3 and 2+1* respectively. *with ballistic armor.

Willpower Tests: 0, 0, 2 and 1 respectively.

[ Spoiler ]
adamu
MK Ultra

The combat parlysis only halves the dice rolled, so use the higher of the two rolls you made.

Everyone

Since this is the first major, multi-player battle on this thread, thought I'd remind everyone of a few ground rules for how I run things.

First, even though I have asked for a lot of rolls for the first combat turn, rolls that don't get used in that turn are thrown out, and we make a whole new set of rolls for the next combat turn.
It is just too complicated to track which rolls got used each time and which are waiting in reserve somewhere.

Second, I won't be resolving anything until everyone's rolls are in for each turn. In the meantime, feel free to ask questions - although if it is anything that would take an Action to perceive, you might not get more than a "what's obvious in front of your face answer."

Third, at appropriate times, I will post IC or ask you to. Please don't post IC until I give the green light.

Fourth, no game/tactical-related OOC communications (chatting and cheering obviously fine). All communications need to be worked into the combat turn sequence (although between Krait's sophisticated comm capabilities and the twins' mindlink a lot can be communicated - in certain directions anyway - with a free action).
Vegas
MK/Adamu

Just to point out.. keep in mind Combat Paralysis also ups the Threshold for WP (Composure) checks during combat. Sucks, but it's not a cheap flaw either. biggrin.gif

I suppose now is the time to watch Conall shine nyahnyah.gif

I have a question about Natural vs. assisted vision mods. If elves get the natural low-light, can that be combined with a mod like vision enhancement aided by contacts/glasses? Or is there a ruling we need to make if it's not clear in the book (and I missed it somewhere)?

My Rolls:
[ Spoiler ]
MK Ultra
Shiny Conall make those evil spirits go away. Quick please biggrin.gif

I hate combat! When do I get back my Edge? wink.gif

I kept the Composure TH-Mod in mind - I was actually surprised that it dos only apply in combat situations, when I re-read it nyahnyah.gif

IIRC there is no restriction on combining natural and external vision mods and I don´t see a problem with it from the common sense angle either.

BTW Off-Topic: I watched 'Stranger then Fiction' last week. The first 15 minutes or so give a nice example of what AR could look like cyber.gif

P.S.: Do those damn shedim still have that dreaded Karma-Sucking Power sarcastic.gif
Mister Juan
Let's just hope Conall is up to the bar.
Here's for the first REAL fight wink.gif

Since it's pretty long, I've spoilered everything.
Also, I didn't take in account any background count. I know there is... I just couldn't remember how much. So Adam, you might have to double check some of my rolls, since BC will change spell force, damage done, sustained spells, etc...

[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
QUOTE (adamu)
MJ - sorry if I screwed up the French.

The french was actually fine. Spot on.
Still wondering why so many people in Seattle seem to speak it wink.gif
Vegas
MJ

it's a -1 to all magic actions/rolls.
MK Ultra
That´s why they speak French? Because it gives them -1 Magic nyahnyah.gif
adamu
QUOTE (MK Ultra)

I hate combat! When do I get back my Edge? wink.gif

Very very very rarely.

I am a stingy GM on Edge refreshment.

BUT - it has been a REALLY long time since you guys got refreshed,

SO EVERYONE'S EDGE REFRESHES RIGHT NOW.

Just to make sure my records are straight on everyone's total pools -

Krait - 3
Etain - 3
Conall - 1
Carla - 4

If any of that is wrong, let me know.

And by the way, MK - thank you for mentioning Stranger than Fiction - my personal favorite movie all year.
adamu
Vegas

Non-cyber tech vision augmentations DO stack with natural vision powers.

You forgot your sustaining penalty again - it applies to EVERYTHING except damage soaks and willpower resists. No big - I can modify it myself. But if you keep it in mind it'll help you keep in mind your relative chances of succeeding at things.

The Mindlink spell specifies "conversation" so feel free to transmit any verbal content you like. At the speed of thought, I'd allow a few sentences per free action.

adamu
Mister Juan

Can you help me out with my Magic bookkeeping?

Please confirm that your Increase Reflexes spell is on the R2 focus, and Combat Sense is on the R4 focus. If I have that backwards, let me know.

Without searching back through the thread, my memory is that you have two F3 Beast Spirits bound, and one F4 Beast Spirit summoned and on standby.

Can you let me know if that is correct.

Also, I don't think any of those three spirits have used any of their Edge yet - is that also correct?

It would help me if you just listed all your spirits with Force, remaining Edge, and remaining services.

Also, with one simple action, you can EITHER call a summoned spirit on standby OR call as many bound spirits as you want.

So please let me know which set you want to summon this turn.

Also, table-top I let players totally run their spirits in combat. Forum it is too complicated so I do it, but I let the players make the big strategic decisions. For your command to protect the team,
A) if the spirits stay astral they may fight better and be faster, and they can hurt the dual-natured shedim, but they will be unable to actually PROTECT people, since they cannot physically block the shedim
B) if they manifest they are slower, but can physically bodyguard

Let me know which way you want to go with this.

EDIT - One more thing - since I am guessing you will want to be protecting Etain, there is a real possibility you will have the chance to use the Intercept rule to melee anyone that tries to get past you.
To do that you have to have a free action held in reserve (and unless you have already cast your Death Touch spell, you'd be just using "normal" melee).
If you want to have a policy of doing that, just tell me (and leave Free actions unused).
Note also that this turn you used two free actions to move. Walking speed movement is a freebie - no actions required.
adamu
Okay, above points notwithstanding, I think I can go ahead with resolution.

But first one more rules point.

Mister Juan

The way I read the rules, for touch attacks, you make two separate tests on the same complex action - a spellcasting test and a melee test. So you would roll to cast the spell (and not get the "touch attack" bonus), and in the same complex action, you would roll to hit the target (and not get the combat spec or mentor spirit bonuses, but also no background count penalty).

If you have been doing the ONE-ROLL system in your fights until now, I apologize for not catching that sooner.
If you think I am wrong about that reading of the rules, let me know and we'll talk about it.
For THIS COMBAT TURN, I am leaving your rolls as they are (plus I computed it out and even if I make them each two rolls - same dice, but taking off mods - the result would be the same).

So onward we go -

Conall readies spell and moves to meet the two shedim charging him and Etain.

Krait sends his message, gets on the bar, and takes a good look around.
He sees the beginnings of a terrible brawl. He sees the no-armed woman that had been with the artistes straddling one of the artistes and eating his flesh.
He sees two artistes, including the real big one, charge the twins, despite there being lots of closer targets.
He sees two more artistes launch themselves into the crowd. One attacks and starts eating someone, the other rushes forward, spreading panic as he goes. He sees Krait up on the bar and is apparently charging straight for Krait. It is uncertain how long it will take him to reach you, as it depends on how fast the crowd gets out of his way (they are beginning to stampede, and most are headed north or south for one of the gates, so that might open a clear and easy path for the shedim trying to reach you).

Etain communicates whatever she wants to Conall, and hurriedly puts on her armored jacket.

Conall gets between her and the two charging shedim in the nick of time.

Using his delay, Conall nails the big one. Major critical whatever - he is so dead - narrate that one however you like, MJ.

The other attacks Conall, but the elf easily avoids the attack - the shedim doesn't touch him at all. (You didn't give me a roll, so I rolled for you)

Conall attacks the shedim - but the shedim dodges.

Shedim attacks, but Conall dodges again.

MJ - you can keep fighting for your third pass, or go ahead with your calling/commanding spirits....

Everyone - as the first three seconds go by, you all realize that you are in an enclosed, crowded space and that there is a nasty zombie outbreak going on. Two people are being eaten in front of you, Conall did something ugly to one and is now desperately fighting a second, and now you see that the artiste that was just being eaten is getting up, and he and the armless woman are both about to each grab more victims from the panicking, trapped crowd.

This means composure checks for all three of you, with appropriate penalties for Combat Paralysis, and Conall and Etain each get +1 die for their experience with DemonPatrick.

Anyone that wants to can IC post up to this point (round finished, except waiting on MJ for third pass confirmation). OR you can just wait until more happens before you write the IC from your own point of view.

With everyone ICing, there will inevitably be contradictions in the stories - that is no problem - big things we can edit, small things are all just part of the confusion of the situation.

From all three of you I need Combat Turn 2 declarations and rolls.

From MJ I also need the answers to my questions plus whether you fight (rolls please) or keep calling/commanding for IP3.

Vegas
QUOTE (adamu @ Aug 17 2007, 08:44 AM)
Vegas

Non-cyber tech vision augmentations DO stack with natural vision powers.

You forgot your sustaining penalty again - it applies to EVERYTHING except damage soaks and willpower resists.  No big - I can modify it myself.  But if you keep it in mind it'll help you keep in mind your relative chances of succeeding at things.

The Mindlink spell specifies "conversation" so feel free to transmit any verbal content you like.  At the speed of thought, I'd allow a few sentences per free action.

Crap crap crap crap. *thunks skull*

Sorry Adam, I'll edit everything straight away to make it easier for you.

Meh.

EDIT: Or not.. nyahnyah.gif this'll teach me to not continue READING before posting.

Can I go back to bed now? Staying up till 2am sewing costumes without patterns has made my brain go mushy.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (adamu @ Aug 17 2007, 08:51 AM)

Sorry mate. I got in real late last night, and I was BEAT so everything I did I believe might be totaly out of wack.

So, one thing at a time

Can you help me out with my Magic bookkeeping?

Please confirm that your Increase Reflexes spell is on the R2 focus, and Combat Sense is on the R4 focus.  If I have that backwards, let me know.

Without searching back through the thread, my memory is that you have two F3 Beast Spirits bound, and one F4 Beast Spirit summoned and on standby.

Can you let me know if that is correct.

Also, I don't think any of those three spirits have used any of their Edge yet - is that also correct? 

It would help me if you just listed all your spirits with Force, remaining Edge, and remaining services.

Everything that has to do with Magic bookkeeping I already keep track on the HB wiki, on Conall's sheet, under "Mechanic". Everything should be there, at the exception of the spirits exact stats.

And no, none of them have used any Edge, and I already substracted the Search service for the summoned spirit.

Also, with one simple action, you can EITHER call a summoned spirit on standby OR call as many bound spirits as you want. 

So please let me know which set you want to summon this turn.

My bad on this one. I remembered from the SR3 days that you could call any number of bound elementals as long as they were all the same types. So I got confused on this one.

Conall will summon up the called one.

Also, table-top I let players totally run their spirits in combat.  Forum it is too complicated so I do it, but I let the players make the big strategic decisions.  For your command to protect the team,
A) if the spirits stay astral they may fight better and be faster, and they can hurt the dual-natured shedim, but they will be unable to actually PROTECT people, since they cannot physically block the shedim
B) if they manifest they are slower, but can physically bodyguard

Let me know which way you want to go with this.

Option A. Since Shedims are dualed nature, a spirit could actually block it's way. Just like a mana barrier, a shedim won't be able to go "through" it.

EDIT - One more thing - since I am guessing you will want to be protecting Etain, there is a real possibility you will have the chance to use the Intercept rule to melee anyone that tries to get past you. 
To do that you have to have a free action held in reserve (and unless you have already cast your Death Touch spell, you'd be just using "normal" melee).
If you want to have a policy of doing that, just tell me (and leave Free actions unused).
Note also that this turn you used two free actions to move.  Walking speed movement is a freebie - no actions required.

Since I wasn't sure what sort of distance Conall had to cover, I just used the free actions to move in case. If not, like you said, I'll hold them to intercept.

The way I read the rules, for touch attacks, you make two separate tests on the same complex action - a spellcasting test and a melee test. So you would roll to cast the spell (and not get the "touch attack" bonus), and in the same complex action, you would roll to hit the target (and not get the combat spec or mentor spirit bonuses, but also no background count penalty).

If you have been doing the ONE-ROLL system in your fights until now, I apologize for not catching that sooner.
If you think I am wrong about that reading of the rules, let me know and we'll talk about it.
For THIS COMBAT TURN, I am leaving your rolls as they are (plus I computed it out and even if I make them each two rolls - same dice, but taking off mods - the result would be the same).

I was actually always doing two rolls before. I even remember Conall suceeding at the spell while fighting the beast spirit outside Etain's room, but missing on his hit. I had a vivid flashback on my way back from work today and went "a shit! I forgot to roll unarmed!" So yea, I actually KNOW I'm supposed to do two rolls... I was just way too brain dead.

From MJ I also need the answers to my questions plus whether you fight (rolls please) or keep calling/commanding for IP3

Conall will keep on fighting, instead of calling the spirit.

Here you go.

IP3
[ Spoiler ]

Combat Turn 2
[ Spoiler ]
adamu
Okay - great -

MJ - my bad not checking the wiki before asking you all those questions.

Looks like we are all in agreement on everything rules-wise.

So for the third pass you call back and command the F4 spirit. Since it's the end of the combat turn, he'll swing into action on Combat Turn 2.

So now that we are all up to date, need declarations and rolls for everyone for Combat Turn 2.
Mister Juan
Just edited my above post to include my rolls.
Mister Juan
Adam
Since you said
Major critical whatever - he is so dead
I took a few liberties with the impact. And since you had mentioned Conall had "just done something horrible to the man" I took a few more liberties.

Yes, I just had him gore someone almost in two with his bare hand.

Yes, I rather enjoy the image of an obese man rapidly emptying himself tru a huge gash, on a club's floor, under stroboscopic lights.

Yes, I am slightly deranged. biggrin.gif
adamu
Mister Juan

IC post is great. Thanks.

Okay, so NOT calling spirits yet, but attacking again.

You hit, but it doesn't go down, or even appear to be affected.

Your composure check is fine, so don't worry about that.

All your Turn 2 rolls look great. I have no questions.
According to my sheet and also what I can tell from your mechanics page, your base Dodge skill is 3, so you roll at total of 12 dice, not 13, on melee defense.

Not a problem, easy for me to fix.

As soon as MK and Vegas get their Turn 2 stuff in, I will resolve the next combat turn.

Oh, and now that the armless woman's victim is getting up in search of some food of his own, she is also coming after Conall for Turn 2.
Mister Juan
IC post is great. Thanks.

Thanks mate.

Okay, so NOT calling spirits yet, but attacking again.

You hit, but it doesn't go down, or even appear to be affected.

Your composure check is fine, so don't worry about that.

All your Turn 2 rolls look great. I have no questions.
According to my sheet and also what I can tell from your mechanics page, your base Dodge skill is 3, so you roll at total of 12 dice, not 13, on melee defense.

Totaly right on that. Not sure why I wrote down four. I'm just making wayyyy too many rolls wink.gif

So, since the guy isn't going down yet, Conall is going to concentrate all his attack on him. As soon as he drops, he's going to greet the other one.

He's going to make zombie pudding out of them nyahnyah.gif
Vegas
Round 2

I think I got it this time.. but don't quote me on it nyahnyah.gif
[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
I was just wondering... when do we start to go Up From the Bottom?
It's unfair that we're STILL hitting bottom wink.gif
MK Ultra
Way too tired to make all those rolls and decisions right now, before I got a few hours of sleep.

But before I fall unconcious, I could at least post the one roll I managed to do, which is composure. 5 hits, remember that TH is +1 due to CP! Looks like I still have to decide how to act X-|

[ Spoiler ]

Also, did I see

A) any weapons (real combat ones, freak´s sm-toys or at least good improvised ones) within close proximity (meaning no more then a free action away).

B) What Tiger is doing.

C) What the barkeeer is doing.
BlueRondo
It's unfair that we're STILL hitting bottom

Well, we seem to be digging ourselves deeper and deeper.
Vegas
What's this "We" stuff? I don't see Carla in the club in the middle of the mess nyahnyah.gif
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Vegas)
What's this "We" stuff? I don't see Carla in the club in the middle of the mess nyahnyah.gif

Yea! Conall's doing all the hard work, while Carla is handing out massages and getting cozy with the local whores!

I PROTEST!
BlueRondo
Hey, I asked if anyone else wanted to stay outside.
Mister Juan
In case ANYONE might care, what Conall says, An Lamh Dearg Abú, is Gaelic. It's the actual O'Neill clan battlecry wink.gif It means something like "A lot of red hands" which well.... it's pretty clear what that means nyahnyah.gif

I just thought I would impress you all with my googleskills (battlecry + irish) nyahnyah.gif
adamu
Lots to do, lots to do.

Mister Juan - 1 karma for the actual Gaelic battle cry of your clan, especially because it is COOL and fits this scene perfectly.

Vegas - roll look brilliant. Note that the +1 threshhold on willpower is only for actual Composure checks - you don't need to keep adding it to the other Willpower tests (unless you really feel like it).

Everyone made their composure checks, though Etain by the skin of her teeth (so your game-terms aren't impaired, but something to keep in mind when you IC).

MK Ultra - since you are on the other side of the room, and I have Conall and Etain's rolls, I am going to go ahead and resolve their Combat Turn 2.

As for your questions - I already gave you a LOT of info for that last Observe in Detail action, taking into account your successes and various bonuses. If you want to spot Tiger or the bartender, or take a thorough search for weapons, it will take another Observe in detail. Also, since Pick Up Object is a Simple Action - there is no such thing as a weapon that is only a Free action away....
What I can tell you for free is that neither Tiger nor the bartender are where you last saw them, and that the only easily visible "weapons" are the glass liquor bottles line up on the wall behind the bar.

And here is a real useful bit of info - whatever you do for the next three seconds, it is clear that during that time the crowd is indeed splitting for the two gates and the shedim that is after you is going to go right down the middle directly at you. So barring some sort of action on your part, you can see that he will be attacking you on Combat Turn 3.

Now, for the combat.

Etain successfully concentrates on counterspelling and summons the F4 (down to F3 in here) Earth Elemental. It appears before you in the Astral at the end of the Turn - although you are not in Astral Perception right now, I assume you can perceive your own Spirit.

Conall -
IP 1 - Slaughter the first shedim in any way you like.
Get attacked by armless woman, but dodge successfully.

IP 2 - You barely manage to get a hit on the woman, but once you do, I don't know - she explodes? She is soooooo dead.

IP 3 - You send your message to the entire team - "Shedims in the club! Abort and Break"
You grab Etain's hand and START to move toward the room you came out of.

By the time you do this, the space around you is completely open - all the guests are in two big clumps at the two gates. leaving only the two of you, plus a couple of shedim feeding in the middle of the dance floor, and another shedim running straight for Krait (if you can still see Krait after his action) - anyway - the third shedim is running directly after SOMETHING.

Okay -
MK - you can give me declarations for Combat Turn 2.
And to speed things up, you can do the same for Combat Turn 3 based on what you THINK will be needed. If Combat Turn 2 does not go the way you think it will, you will certainly have the option of changing your Combat Turn 3 to suit the new situation.

Vegas and MJ - go ahead with Combat Turn 3.

Everyone is free to IC based on whatever has been resolved so far. Up to you.
MK Ultra
The point has come, where I might really drop off the bord for a few days. My deadline is Friday - if I´m not dead then, I´ll catch up with the game. Anyway, till then, if you have to wait for me - don´t wait if you think you can drag me along by GM-RC, because I will only make an update here, if I need a break and even then, I won´t be abled to catch up with all the IC and some of the OOC maybe, so...

Anyway, I got the impression that flight through the 2 entrances is futil at the moment and there is no other exit near by, so I´m just trying to stay alife untill the situation changes.

Anyways, 2nd CT
free: get down from the bar and behind it
simple: take a good look for any weapons (improvised or otherwise)
simple: pick the best one (prefering ranged over high reach mele over most damage over bare hands) I have no skills, so it really dosn´t matter what type of weapon it is.

Initiative: 10
Perception: 9 hits
Dodge: 0 and 1 hits
Soak (with impact not ballistic): 6 and 2 hits
Willpower: 2 hits and 0 hits/CritGlitch (hope that one won´t be used)

[ Spoiler ]
MK Ultra
Too tired to do the 3rd Round thing now, I can´t take a clear thought and just ate half my post by trying to edit it.

As I said feel free to RC me, if I don´t get back in time...
Mister Juan
QUOTE (adamu)
By the time you do this, the space around you is completely open - all the guests are in two big clumps at the two gates. leaving only the two of you, plus a couple of shedim feeding in the middle of the dance floor, and another shedim running straight for Krait (if you can still see Krait after his action) - anyway - the third shedim is running directly after SOMETHING.

When you say "a couple of shedim" please tell me it's the literal meaning of couple (being two nyahnyah.gif) I'm just curious as to how much a couple represents, since it will influence Conall's course of action. Also, how far appart are they all? This is mainly in case I decide to have Conall chuck a powerball.

I actually realised I might not be "able to retreat" like I wanted, since it might be considering retreating from a fight, which Conall can't do automatically.

So here we go.
Retreating from a fight: TH 3
4,6,2,3,6,2,3,1,4 = 2 hits

Well, so much for trying to get to safety.... frown.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012