Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitting Bottom
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
JDragon
Rocky - Second Wave

I went ahead i posted one last post in the Hitting Bottom Thread as Rocky got ready to go.

Working on first post for new thread now.

Just wanted to go ahead and post what gear Rocky has with him.

[ Spoiler ]

Let me know if you have any ?'s.

JD
pragma
First Wave, Gregory

Perception rolls looking for useful identifiers in Montressor's final video and on the book chip:
(including eye and ear enhancements on first two rolls respectively and the +3 active search modifier on all of them)

Audio: # dice: 13 :: 2 1 4 3 6 1 5 4 4 6 2 2 2 -- 3 successes
Video: # dice: 13 :: 1 4 2 3 5 2 4 5 1 6 6 1 4 -- 4 successes
Book: # dice: 10 :: 3 5 3 2 5 5 5 1 5 2 -- 5 successes

Efforts to capture ritual samples mostly involve keeping things pristinely clean and isolated. He needs someone with more forensics knowledge than he (damnable contacts!) to get information out of them.

If he finds interesting things in the video he's going to be posting them on his wall in paper (and occasionally AR) form. I suspect his apartment will be drifting into creepy stalker mode rather rapidly.

Expenditures: 500 nuyen.gif to gang, lifestyle as agreed.
Konsaki
Is it just me or does the thread title "Up from the Bottom" have an underlying innuendo to it? Might just be me and my messed up mind. wobble.gif
DireRadiant
Could have been "Bottom UP!" instead. Not that waves and waves of hitting bottoms haven't been amusing either.
adamu
pragma

Okay, so I assume you have gotten big plastic ziplocs or something to seal up
* the smudged wine glasses
* the mongrammed silk shirt with the wine stain on it
* the empty food boxes and the bag you carried everything in (all with names of different restaurants.
* the assortment of cigarette butts

I assume the sketches of the ritual circle are part of your wall display.

Plastic cups with pinches of powder from the actual circle - you mentioned finding a talismonger, so I will assume you've stored those somewhere safe.

The 'book' chip is a current popular novel - "By My Sword, By My Breath", by Peter James Self (formerly artsy, now old and sold out). You have plenty of time to read the whole trashy thing, but find nothing you perceive to be significant.

The chip from the trid.

It is divided into two segments. Segment One, and Segment Two.
Each is preceeded by a string of computer commands ending in a play command for a given Segment. It looks like he had a lot of sensors set up, and if you come alone, you see Segment One, and if you come with a passle friends, you see Segment Two.

Segment One you have the complete transcript of from the earlier IC post. You don't perceive any clues, but if you have specific questions, ask away. One thing you do perceive is a split second of something, but it's too fast for you to make out, between the 'Segment One' header, and the message itself.

Segment Two has Montressor in the same place, same clothes, same everything.

"You just HAD to bring all these people and force our game to a close. Just know that you're going to burn alive in precisely two seconds from...NOW." And then he stands there smirking for about ten seconds, and the screen goes blank.
Abbandon
UFB, Cerberus (up from bottom)

Man it was really really hard to resist helping out that troll getting beat up. Makes me feel like a sissy for having to turn my back on him. In the movies I could make them stop and maybe scare them off, but here in a game you would probably make them turn on me and they would be more cybered than i am frown.gif

So your kinda on the fence about datajacks and storage so i have a question for you. If i record stuff with my eyes or ears will it goto my datajack or will i have to wifi it to my comm and if i dont have a comm i wont be able to record?
Konsaki
Abbandon
Almost everything in the game has storage space for data. The transfer of data usually uses a Commlink as a go between, but that is just the norm. You could have your cyber-eyes record a movie in real time and send the data via WiFi or Skinlink to your cyberarms. I dont think the datajack has WiFi capabilities, IIRC.
Here are some of the things that can be storage devices: Cloths (yes, cloths), Cyberware, Guns, Commlink, and your bike if you are on it.
The ammount of storage space is determined by the GM (adamu) but it says that most files can fit almost anywhere. Now recording your entire day as a vid from your eyes would be a judgment call from adamu, but taking still photos or a few min of vid shouldnt be any problem.
Konsaki
Ok, adamu... That is so jacked up. sarcastic.gif
"Fish-breath" is those two's new boss... yeah... good thing Cait doesnt know... Wonder how that is going to turn out if she finds out. indifferent.gif

I got some thinking to do... sarcastic.gif
Edit: I also have to remember that what is going on right now is in the "past"...
Edit^2: Hmm... This meeting actually takes place after my house blows up... Congrats you guys, you didnt blow up my house. biggrin.gif
JDragon
I was wondering how long it would be before someone said something about our employeer. nyahnyah.gif

Such is life in the shadows, but hey Rocky doesn't know whats going on, he just got here and has a job to do.

JD
Abbandon
UFB, Cerberus

Roll to try and impress Finnigan with my manners/ put him at ease.....

Charisma 2 + Etiquette 3 Vs Finnigan's charisma + perception.
2,3,4,3,2 = 0 hits nevermind lol
adamu
Vegas/Mister Juan

Looks like you've left the ball in your own court for now, which is fine. (How about appeasing my anality by inserting a name for the ??-place holder?)

One thing - you will not hear from or be able to contact Keelin or Fiona prior to the party, nor will they be there when you arrive.
adamu
Abbandon

I agree with just about everything Konsaki helped out with (I continue to welcome and invite input on Matrix rules interpretations - especially those backed up by actual rules - but that's the problem, the rules so far suck in this area).

I would add the following -
For pix or soundbites with your cybereyes/ears - why not just store it directly on the eyes/ears themselves, and not mess with transferring? You'll be able to access them for yourself, again with no transfer, or if you want to show someone else, you can transfer to whatever device you like when you are feeling secure (or use that datajack with a cable for a totally secure transfer).

Like he said, storage of just a few pix or soundbites should be no problem for the cyberware itself. Big chunks of video - we will be needing to get into devices like commlinks that are designed with big storage in mind. Commlink storage, for example, would be virtually unlimited.

But here's the big things about commlinks - they let you do all that nifty stuff that I think we all take for granted, because they run what the rules call Common Use Programs. I think people are overlooking the basic utility/necessity of these babies, and I invite players to review the descriptions of those programs. For instance, without Browse, data searches are going to get nowhere fast, and even more basically, without Edit it will be a pain in the ass just to transfer files. Most normal folks are going to have these programs at 1 or 2 on their crappy commlinks. Think of running your PC without Word or Google.

Everyone note that virtually everything I rule about matrix/computer stuff is subject to later change as the rules are clarified and my understanding of these things improves.

Hope all that answers your questions, Abbandon.
Mister Juan
adamu

Thats all good. I'll have something up tonight.
adamu
BlueRondo

Okay, go ahead and make the next IC post. You have no trouble downloading the entire file. You delete it, but you are not sure whether the hacker retrieved any or all of it before it was gone.

It will obviously take hours to read. I don't know whether you will have Carla sit down with it right away or not, so I haven't started posting it. So what you want, discuss whatever you want or ask any questions you want to Uncle Alvaro. When you start taking a serious look at the book, post that and I'll start feeding it into the IC thread - summary plus quotes from important passages. I might not get it all in one post, so you'll have to bear with me.
adamu
Ankle Biter

Alas, dude, as well as you have played these guys, the final outcome of all the negotiation has been determined, and we can't keep redoing it.

The time for talk is past, and into action we must swing. See earlier OOC post.
BlueRondo
Carla, First Wave

Not that I'm complaining, Adam, but is this document going to take me hours to read as well?
JDragon
Adamu & Abbandon

Just noticed your last couple posts have the wrong time stamp. You kicked things back to 6 o'clock instead of 7.

nyahnyah.gif

JD
Ankle Biter
QUOTE (adamu)
Ankle Biter

Alas, dude, as well as you have played these guys, the final outcome of all the negotiation has been determined, and we can't keep redoing it.

The time for talk is past, and into action we must swing. See earlier OOC post.

Electra - First Wave

Sorry, seem to have missed that. I will get me to the Squeeze and establish life there, I assume that my escape etc is being handwaved. No worries, I can work with that, As I do not want to have my family involved in the breakout, the escape will be the classic road accident/ambush affair, with punks attackign the convoy, me grabboing a weapon and leggign it, and the 'punks' going in for the kill.

I will leave it open enough to have possibly been my family breaking me out, but will say I was deafened by the blast, and legged it.

That seem ok to you?
Vegas
Etain, Second Wave

QUOTE (adamu @ Oct 4 2006, 05:33 AM)
Vegas/Mister Juan

Looks like you've left the ball in your own court for now, which is fine.  (How about appeasing my anality by inserting a name for the ??-place holder?)

One thing - you will not hear from or be able to contact Keelin or Fiona prior to the party, nor will they be there when you arrive.

Sorry Adam,

That's what I get for posting it as soon as my internet came back up as opposed to proofing it one last time biggrin.gif

Should be fixed now.

I just wanted to give either of you a chance to post anything before I kept going nyahnyah.gif I could have written a TON more wink.gif
MK Ultra
2nd wave, John

Unless you need me to reply to what Rhiannon answers, we could go on to the results of the all-friday implant-check (those guys will know my general medical history -including mental health- but with much less in-death knowledge then Manolo).
Baring unforseen diagnoses, Iīll then pick up the work on the Sierra task Saturday morning again. Strategy on that was allready set up. Additionally, I might want to put some extra effort into gainig some extra-leverage against UCAS Steel and the IMU for those two upcoming tasks (the former by turning Sierra & Co their way and putting eco-law stones in their non-extraterritorial ways, the later by prepairing for another strategy based on extraterritorriality in the Union-task).
adamu
JDragon and Abbandon

I certainly don't expect you guys to just be silent through all that, although that would be fine too. If you want to add your words or impressions as they take place throughout all that spiel, feel very free. Or not.

I'll admit I am pushing things along pretty fast right now, as I am trying to get to a point where I can bring in some other players.

Oh, and JDragon, thanks for the correction on the timestamps - with players in contact with one another now, they become all the more important.
adamu
Ankle Biter

That all looks great. Post away.
adamu
QUOTE (BlueRondo)
Carla, First Wave

Not that I'm complaining, Adam, but is this document going to take me hours to read as well?

Blue Rondo

I WISH I had time to write enought that it would take you that long to read it. Nah, probably one or two meaty posts.
adamu
pragma

The next guy you call is not anyone I am too concerned about. You can go ahead and write up a meet if you want, or simply 'remember' a summary of it to explain what you get from him.

Naturally acquisitions/services have to go through me OOC, but IC you can have the meet and the guy/gal be whatever. It turns out not to be just about meeting you, but this person can meet your fixer needs, although they will not discuss Don Ricardo, and you can't tell whether they are just his lackey, or if they are a fixer in their own right but that is somehow ultimately answerable to Uberfixer Ricardo.
pragma
First Wave, Gregory

Before I sort out IC stuff I'd like to figure out some costs and regulations in hopes of doing one megapost up to the present (or at least closer).

In general, I'll need to know how much things cost and whether or not I accrue any contacts (and the value of loyalty).

I'm in the market for a talismonger and someone who knows their way around forensics. I'd also like to develop a working relation with the fixer (its my understanding that I'm going to be designing the mini-fixer, by the by).
Abbandon
UFB, Cerberus

I plan to do a perception test while we are at the restaurant but i cant roll my dice right now. How many people are part of Finnigans group, are they packing, are the civies packing heat, is anything else going down here besides eating, am i hearing anything interesting.

Intuition 4 + perception 4 + vision mag 3 = 11 for visual

Intuition 4 + perception 4 + hearing amp 3 = 11 for auditory

(should i do rolls for eyes and ears all the time like that or is it just a flat +3 or are they cumalitive?)
adamu
Abbandon

The eye and ear bonuses will rarely be cumulative, as they will apply to different things. Listening for footsteps will use the ears, looking for a sniper the eyes, patting someone down neither.

Don't forget that any time you are purposely making a perception test you get the 'actively searching +3 bonus'.

Roll for each test you listed - no cyber bonuses on how many are Finnegans, eye bonus on looking for concealed weapons, ear bonus on listening in on conversations, which you can easily do one conversation at a time thanks to your filter.
adamu
QUOTE (pragma)
First Wave, Gregory

Before I sort out IC stuff I'd like to figure out some costs and regulations in hopes of doing one megapost up to the present (or at least closer).

In general, I'll need to know how much things cost and whether or not I accrue any contacts (and the value of loyalty).

I'm in the market for a talismonger and someone who knows their way around forensics. I'd also like to develop a working relation with the fixer (its my understanding that I'm going to be designing the mini-fixer, by the by).

pragma

Those are all good things to know for your megaposting. So I am ready for whatever specific questions you have, like prices or whatever.

As for contacts - I can only let you accumulate Loyalty 1 contacts just from posting on your own during this transition phase, but by hanging out in their shop and spending a little money you should easily be able to get a couple of talismongers to be on a first-name basis with you (L1). For the fixer, yeah, do what you want, but try to leave it surface, with deep details all mysterious. That leaves me options, but provides color for you and everyone else. You can get him at L1, but you'll have to buy some stuff from him (establish that you pay and aren't a narc) for a bit before he'll refer you to people - but if you do some biz with him he'll point you to a Star CSI type with a gambling problem that you can also get at L1 if you pay him fairly.

Let me know exactly what further questions you have, either here or PM.
adamu
BlueRondo

You can decide what sorts of decisions Gregor makes. If he comes along, Uncle A will have some other ideas for him, although I will tell you now that none of them involve staying with Carla over the foreseeable future.
adamu
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
2nd wave, John

Unless you need me to reply to what Rhiannon answers, we could go on to the results of the all-friday implant-check (those guys will know my general medical history -including mental health- but with much less in-death knowledge then Manolo).
Baring unforseen diagnoses, Iīll then pick up the work on the Sierra task Saturday morning again. Strategy on that was allready set up. Additionally, I might want to put some extra effort into gainig some extra-leverage against UCAS Steel and the IMU for those two upcoming tasks (the former by turning Sierra & Co their way and putting eco-law stones in their non-extraterritorial ways, the later by prepairing for another strategy based on extraterritorriality in the Union-task).

Okay, you go to the clinic and they essentiall tell you all the same stuff Manolo told you - nothing wrong with your bioware, so your problem must be psycho-emotional. They recommend good counselors.

From there you will get back to work on Saturday. I am sure you have already outlined your strategies for these jobs, but I rely upon you to update me - it just takes me too long to troll back through old posts finding what happened before. Anyway, giving me a rundown will probably give you cool new ideas.

I do appreciate it.
In any case, haven't you already accumulated a bunch of positive dice mods on those tasks? I will be hoping to have you make rolls on the next few tasks and run through some game time pretty quickly here.
MK Ultra
2nd wave, John

No problem, luckily I still had the strategy post in my (fairly spotty) OOC archive document.

Blocking moves by Arthur Vogel's Sierra Inc to get injunctions based on a plethora of environmental problems - erosion from strip mining, mercury seepage into water tables, etc. 20

As I allready mentioned, my strategy will basically be, to produce precedents with extrateritorial enclaves allready existing in the apalachians and elsewhere, that would later aply to all of NeoNETīs apalachian holdings. This way, I hope to gain the leverage of extrateritoriality, while media coverage is still low and NeoNETīs plans stay secret as long as possible. The implementation phase (or a second implementation phase) might off cause take place later, when the plans are further down the line.
During this quest Iīd like to include non-NeoNET holdings of other extrateritorial corps, mainly Ares (especially those that Knight wonīt alow to take a hit) -to entangle Vogel in a conflict of interests- but allso others like MCT, to gain their later support against SK.
Itīd be a good one, if Samantha Villiers can make her conection to Nadia Daviar (Gavilan Ventres) count in this situation, to hold Vogel back a bit. Subtility is of the essence here, off cause. But since NeoNET has some known interests in the apalachians, my involvement with this issue shouldnīt give away the master-plan.
Also Iīll try to further damage UCAS Steel - redirecting trouble their way if possible.
An alliance with Horrizon might be possible as they probably have some issues with Sierra in the CFS (Sierras base) concerning the rebuilding after the tidel wave. Some negative media on Sierra (i.e. about the rumored terrorist contacts) would be fantastic, as would be documentaries and stuff, that plays down the ecological problems Sierra is addressing.
Louisa might as well become a problem in this quest, so my guys are set to further search for skelletons in her closet. If possible, Manolo DelGato will work for free in one the Mayhurstīs clinics (ideally piced by one of my intel goons, for maximum information value) - spying a bit on the side. Probbaly no more then a week or 2, but maybe longer, depending on what he finds.

Before any of this, the solution for the lawsuite will be send on itīs was, off cause. When this is water-tight, everyone gets a half day off (and next weeks are supposed to be regular 60h/w work schaduls).

I have allready collecter +5d6 (1d6 for the general strategy and a whooping +4d6 for Nadja Daviarīs support).
5 days of work are also allready done (4 days befor the scuddar-desaster and 1 day between scuddar and vacation).

You mentioned harming UCAS Steel will need extra work/time. Iīd like to do so (do we use the same mechanics as for the futur CAS support from the scuddar task - that was 2 more hits needed for +1d6 in the upcomming CAS task).
Iīd allso like to put some work into prepairing for the worker union task. I will probably use a similar strategy there -putting an emphasis on extrateritoriallity, to get rid of IMU influence- so I think building bridgeheads for this task should be possible, while Iīm working on the Sierra task.

Here are the rolls:
[ Spoiler ]

So, without extrawork to gain advantage against UCAS Steel and the IMU, the task is ready to implement on Friday-morning, March 7th.
Depending on the possibility and hits/d6 rate of bonus dice, the work will take some more time (with 2hits/d weīll be done by 9th, Sunday evening for one bonus or at noon on Thursday, 13th if both bonuses are possible). Please tell me which -if any- bonuses are possible and by what rate -if we use this mechanic again- they will go.

On the side, I will want to start collecting info on IMU and itīs officials officials, starting with the boss.

As for the therpist thing. I wonīt make use of any -except regulat internal RFS-Stresscouncilor, whith home I donīt talk about the real emotional problems- yet, but since Iīm considdering it, Iīll have their backgrounds picked apart by intelligence, to decide which one -if any- I can trust enough to put my brain under their care.

I will put up a time-spanning IC post next, but Iīd like to know, whatīs running with Manolo -how long dos he stay at the clinic, dos he find something interesting, how dos it influence him, etc.- And Iīd like to know whatīs with that extra work for IUM and/or UCAS Steel bonuses, to know, when the task will be ready for implementation.

Whatīs Next up will depend mostly on wether the master-plan is still secret and save or information is allready leaking. If we are still out of the spotlight, next will be IMU, if not, Iīll probably handel swayig UCAS & CAS politics agaist NAN pressure.

EDIT: Corrected the projected finishing dates.
Abbandon
UFB, Cerberus

Finnigan crew search:
Intuition 4 + perception 4 + active search 3 = 11
2,4,3,6,3,3,4,3,4,1,1 = 1 hit

Does the crew have weapons:
Intuition 4 + perception 4 + active search 3 + vision mag 3= 14
5,5,2,1,5,2,4,2,3,6,3,2,5,5 = 6 hits

Do any civies have weapons:
Intuition 4 + perception 4 + active search 3 + vision mag 3= 14
4,5,4,6,1,6,1,3,3,2,4,3,6,2 = 4 hits

Illegal activity:
Intuition 4 + perception 4 + active search 3 = 11
5,4,6,6,4,2,4,5,4,4,2 = 4 hits

Conversations:
Intuition 4 + perception 4 + active search 3 + sound amp 3= 14
5,5,5,6,3,4,2,4,6,2,5,5,6,5 = 9 hits (can i save this roll for a gun battle ? lol)
adamu
Abbandon

Quite a few look pretty Mafia to you, and seem to be chatty with Angelo. But you just don't know enough about Mafia stuff yet to really know whether or not they are all from the same faction. Most you peg as wiseguys, but there are a few you can't really tell if they are customers or not. But there are no women in the place, not even staff. And everyone but you guys is human.

You see telltale bulges the more subtle tells of the way people sit and place their hands EVERYWHERE. The only person not packing is the crusty-looking middle-aged waiter.

You easily overhear many conversations. One is about how stand-up O'Malley has been pulling out all the stops on sticking it to Rothstein.

One is about jacking a food shipment into Redmond and unloading it down in Tarislar.

One is about what a good guy Sal was, and how it's a damn shame all Louie could find was a pair of trogs in fancy suits.

Stuff like that.
adamu
MK Ultra

Okay, let's say you work all the way through March 16th. That way, more time passes, and you get an extra six successes for which I will give you +2 each against the UCAS Steel problem and the Union problem (that's a discount).

Near as I can tell, that means that by March 16th you will have solved both the environmental problems (at the bottom of the list on OOC page 4), plus be all caught up on the 'extra' problems that have come up.

Three main points during this time.
1) In response to your efforts, Vogel has blown the whole issue wide open in the media, and now everyone is starting to pay attention to the Appalachian Alliance, NeoNET, and RFS's involvement. No more secrets.

2) You have been sleeping very well (no more double-shifts + multitasking? more socially conscious thinking?) Your brain and stress level seem much more even now.

3) Manolo give summary reports that there is no dirt to dig at the Mayhurst Clinic he is at. He will come back to his regular job for you around mid-March, so whatever you do for your time-passes post, why don't you end it with the beginning of a conversation with him?
MK Ultra
2nd wave, John

All very cool! So that means, Iīll probably handle the NAN-task ofter that. I will put up an IC tonight (probably late tonight).

Still some intelligence on the IMU head would be cool. You mentioned you want to handle intelligence on persons one by one and since I allready put my people to work on that one, we should probably handle him (her?) first.

Another thing stillof interest is thetherapist stuff. Is any one of the recomanded ones trustworthy (by paranoid standards) and has no strings atached?
adamu
MK Ultra

For the therapist thing, as far as I'm concerned, that's all up to you - it's not likely to have much game effect. If you want to see one, cool. Write it up, play it out. It would certainly be very in character right now. As for trustworthy - as GM I guarantee the trustworthiness of no one - and neither will your security people guarantee the trustworthiness of anyone to whom you'll be revealing your darkest secrets. In a private moment, Kob will even suggest to you that NeoNET/Lanier might consider you seeing a shrink as a security threat. He even suggests you might be liable to cause an 'accident' just by confiding in a shrink.

Head of union - okay, I'll throw something together sometime after your next IC post - on my list of things to do.
BlueRondo
Carla, First Wave

Adamu, now that Carla's parents' assets are frozen, should we establish exactly how much money Carla has of her own? I should also probably make some adjustments to my gear to reflect what Carla didn't take with her (like her car.)
Abbandon
UFB, Cerberus

Ok enough holding back. I call dibs on the piece of shit with black nails.

Konsaki
Abbandon

Well damn... I wasnt expecting your character to do that...
Hope it works out for you. Good luck.
DireRadiant
I could almost swear the post changed as I was reading it....
BlackHat
Lol, yeah I can imagine him roaring and being like "ITS ON!"

Just make sure when you're done with the orcs, you finish off the mobsters so they don't tell anyone, and then kill the girl's mom for being a junkie and the girl for whoring herself out. biggrin.gif Honestly, killing her is the only way to protect her now. wink.gif Muahah!
JDragon
CFB - Rocky

Ok, here is my Perception check

Intuition (3) + Perception (3) + Activly Looking(3) = 9 dice
2, 5, 5, 1, 5, 1, 4, 2, 5 = 4 hits

And since it looks like things are going to hit the fan heres my Intiative.

Initiative (9) - Combat Para (5) = 4 dice
3, 2, 2, 2 = 0 hits = Init of 9

JD
Konsaki
I dont know, JD... It looks like Abbandon should get a surprise round if anything, cause im pretty sure no one expected that. eek.gif
JDragon
Works for me, you are probably right.

I just wanted to have the rolls done to keep things moving.

Not like I'm totally asleep there, just not as eager as he is. nyahnyah.gif

JD
DireRadiant
You need to wait for the magic words...
Konsaki
"The barking duck digs through the moon on the 32nd!" cool.gif
DireRadiant
QUOTE (Konsaki)
"The barking duck digs through the moon on the 32nd!" cool.gif

'Nobody talks to Louie Fishbreath that way' !!!
Konsaki
Damn, and I was so close too... frown.gif
JDragon
Well I think the magic words are just around the corner and coming fast.

JD
Konsaki
I just question whether they will be said to the orks or Abbandon... indifferent.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012