Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitting Bottom
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
adamu
Harriet

Okay, Doris misses you as you do the full parry thing. Your electric shock -2 is gone. Need next round's actions, etc.

I will be doing all the IC posting from now (or whenever I deem the time to be right) until further notice.
Vegas
QUOTE (adamu)
Vegas

Like I said to BlackHat - long posts great. Keep things moving along.

Rather than reply to your long dialogue with a parallel long dialogue, wondering if you could cut and paste the following in right after your first (or third?? hmmm) paragraph?

"Well," Patrick replied in his endearingly logical manner, "Right now it should be easy - simply take note of how people treat you now, before you become a world-famous diva. Those that suddenly treat you well after that - that's trickier. So I suppose you must meet - and become well acquainted with - as many people as you can - or maybe just one, now, while you are still a diamond in the rough."

end

I guess you may want to jigger in a transition or something. Anyway, you get the idea. I'll do an IC post in response to the last part of your speech.

Done smile.gif I'll "polish" it later.. I'm off to work at this ungodly hour in the morning frown.gif
adamu
BlackHat

Damn - this is getting pretty complicated. So many factors in play both above and beneath the surface. Just as both I and Franco were completely resolved on the next course - well, you presented a real strong post.

First, I need you to give me a Willpower + Charisma test, no mods unless you add Edge.

Depending on how that goes, you MIGHT get a second Fast Talk/Persuasion test (same dice for you, so no need to split hairs over which it is). So roll that, just in case you make it that far. In this case, all the mods balance out - I can't detail them, would give too much away.

This is a situation where the role-play + dice have already spoken, but your strong IC post (plus the strength of the initial position you set up) basically earned you a CHANCE at a second shot.
adamu
Ankle Biter

No, you cannot kill yourself with Kinesics (but cool idea).

Yes, you can turn them on and off at will - just don't use them.

Sorry I don't have time to IC post right now. You are top of the stack.

[ Spoiler ]
BlackHat
First, I need you to give me a Willpower + Charisma test, no mods unless you add Edge.

Of course I'll use edge! wink.gif Despite the fact that I was hoping to hold onto some for when I really need it, this whole bluffing a mob boss thing is just way too cool - and the penalty for failure is pretty nasty.

Willpower(4)+Charisma(4)+Edge( 8 ) = 5,3,2,5,5,2,1,1,3,1,4,6,2,4,2,1 = 4 hits
Reroll 6's = 2 = +0 hits.

Total: 4 hits.
Edge: 4/8 uses left.

Depending on how that goes, you MIGHT get a second Fast Talk/Persuasion test (same dice for you, so no need to split hairs over which it is).  So roll that, just in case you make it that far.

Charisma(4) + Influence(4) (It is influence this time, right?) + Edge ( 8 ) = 5,5,3,6,3,5,3,6,1,6,6,3,5,5,4,3 = 9 hits ( eek.gif )
Reroll 6's = 4,2,3,1 = +0 hits

Total: 9 hits.
Edge: 3/8 uses left.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (adamu)
Harriet

Okay, Doris misses you as you do the full parry thing. Your electric shock -2 is gone. Need next round's actions, etc.

I will be doing all the IC posting from now (or whenever I deem the time to be right) until further notice.

Harriet - Third Wave

Darn, no more IC posts... I feel withdrawal already.

Harriet is tired, frustrated, angry, depressed and not thinking clearly, so instead of the tactically sound approach of putting this last officer down, and then taking care of Morris, she's going to try and scare this one off. Besides, if Harriet doesn't really want to kill anyone, even if she doesn't mind hurting them during a beat own. If this one runs away then Harriet is letting one go.

General intent would be to check Morris, disable officers and vehicles, grab Morris and run away. Of course the audience knows it won't work out that way in the end, but we have to try!

Unto the Hands of Adamu do we consign Harriet...

5 Boxes Stun (-1 pool)
Edge 0 out 4

Init 7 - Stun 1 = 6
6 2 4 3 3 1= 1 + 7 = 8 init

Free Action - None at this time
Complex Action - Use Skill, Intimidate.

Cha 3 + Intimidate 4 - Stun 1 = 6 Opposed test vs WIL + Intimidate (Lots of possible mods here)
4 5 6 6 3 1 = 3

Reaction 5 + Clubs 4 - Stun 1 = 8 Parry
6 2 3 3 1 4 5 6= 4

Body 6 = Damage Soaks
2 3 3 2 6 2 = 1

Body 6 + Will 3 - Stun 1 = 8 Electrical Stun/Convulsion Checks
3 3 5 5 1 2 6 6 = 4
BlackHat
Adamu, also wanted to congratulate you on keeping making the IC posts believable and tense. My pulse actually quickens quite a bit, when I read them. biggrin.gif Glad I'm not having to play through this scenario in real-time... taking a few hours to consider how to respond helps, especially when my character is supposed to be more of a smooth talker than I could ever hope to be in real life. wink.gif

Going to hold off on responding IC until you rule on the results of those rolls, I guess...
adamu
QUOTE (adamu)
Ankle Biter

No, you cannot kill yourself with Kinesics (but cool idea).

But then again, Dashwood doesn't know that - it's not like he has a handy copy of the BBB lying around to check the RAW on kinesics.
adamu
Ankle Biter

Did I promise an IC post? It seems I lied. Rereading your last post, and trying to think of a cool way to describe Dashwood's consternation at the little starlet that will not be cowed, I realized that we definitely need a Negotiation test before I can proceed IC.

Your total mod is +2, for reasons that shall remain unstated.
adamu
Abbandon

Okay, obviously I already know your cyber choices. You can definitely think more coherently now. If you want to go ahead and IC Kyle getting back to you and the two of you having/starting a conversation, cool. As long as it's fluff, you can run his side of things - but anything that answers your questions about what's been going on with you should definitely wait for me.
adamu
QUOTE (BlueRondo)
First Wave, Carla

Heh, I was actually going to have Carla pick up a pair of scissors, but I figured that her parents wouldn't be the type of people to leave scissors lying around the ground. A tennis racket will do.

Carla GRABS THE TENNIS RACKET to finish up her combat turn.

NEXT TURN
Initiative (Reaction 4 + Intuition 4)
1 1 6 1 2 2 2 6 3 = 2 hits + 8 = 10 initiative

Defense rolls if Papa shoots at her from behind the bed:
First Shot
Reaction (4) + Prone (-2): 3 2 = 0 hits
Damage Resistance (4 - Furniture Barrier): 5 5 2 4 = 2 hits

Second Shot
Reaction (4) + Prone (-2):3 3 = 0 hits
Damage Resistance (Furniture Barrier = 4): 1 3 6 3 = 1 hits

Carla DELAYS her actions as she huddles behind the bed; she stays behind cover until she thinks her father is within striking distance, or if she hears that his gun is empty. If she hears his gun empty, she STANDS (simple action) and SPRINTS (simple action) for the door in an attempt to escape.

If Papa comes within striking distance while Carla huddles behind the bed, then she READIES her weapon (simple action) and STANDS (simple action.)

NEXT TURN
Initiative (Reaction 4 + Intuition 4)
5 2 1 1 4 5 4 6 = 3 hits + 8 = 11 initiative

Carla makes a CALLED SHOT to DISARM Papa (free action) - she doubts the racket is heavy enough to be used as an effective club. She attempts to ATTACK with the racket (complex action) in a way so that the pistol barrel gets caught in the racket net and therefore gets wrenched from his hand.

Long Shot Test to disarm (Edge 4): 5 2 1 6 = 2 hits
Damage = Str (2) / 2 = 1 + net hits

Blue Rondo

Okay, the turn you delay he shoots twice more through the bed, then the next turn he shoots again and then you hear a click. So you can take your delay and run out of the room.

None of his shots through the bed hit you.

By the way, once you GRAB the racket, that counts as READY WEAPON. But he never came near you, so that means, per your instructions, the run option.

Need to know what you will do next.
adamu
pragma

A sleek figure - chest emblazoned with a double lower-case 'a' - swoops down from the sky - it's anal adamu, who announces that the park is called Gore Park (mentioned in earlier post) and Greg and Eric were in Tir na nOg, not Tir Tairngire!

Okay, none of that's important, just having fun.

What is important is that
A) I think your drain resist leaves you with a box of stun.
B) None of your perception tests turn anything up.
pragma
First Wave, Gregory

In response, picky pragma hopes to point out that Eric was never in Tir Na Nog but that it was in fact Tim who was Greg's partner there. However, I am horribly ashamed that I mixed up the Tir he was in, edits up as soon as I find my mistakes.

IC to be up shortly, must eat dinner.
Vegas
Second Wave - Etain

Sorry for the delay Adam, I've been suffering from a massive migraine for the past day or so and I can't seem to kick it. Hard to sit at the computer right now. I'll try to get a response up asap.
adamu
Vegas

Please do not reply ASAP, but rather wait until you are feeling much better. Take good care of yourself.
adamu
QUOTE (pragma)
First Wave, Gregory

In response, picky pragma hopes to point out that Eric was never in Tir Na Nog but that it was in fact Tim who was Greg's partner there. However, I am horribly ashamed that I mixed up the Tir he was in, edits up as soon as I find my mistakes.

DOH!!!
anal adamu streaks into a steaming stack of stool.

Very very sorry about the mix-up there. I appreciate your edits on those very minor points, and now I have done edits that fix that very major point.
But for this scene, it does need to be Eric your boss, not Tim your partner.

Again, very sorry abou the confusion.
JDragon
Angus - Second Wave

Ok,

just wanted to get my shopping list approved before I post it IC.

Get 4 or 5 days worth of dry food that can be eaten with out heating up.

Enough water, drinks for the same time period.

Several different colors of basic hair dye. (Cost ?)

A pocket knife. (Not large enough to use as a weapon, just a tool)

Several lower rating certified credsticks.

Basic Comm Link if they have them, with basic OS.

Map softs / Rating 2

Ear buds

Flashlight

Per the gear list these items all have a - for availbility.

Just let me know if there is anything this place dones't have or if costs will be more than listed in the book.

Thanks

JD
Abbandon
First Wave, Warren

Ok I think I danced around the stuff you wanted danced around but let me know and i will fix anything.

Things I would like to have happen next..

-vision tests
-speech therapist
-physical therapist
-using his datajack and commlink to play around in the matrix to reflect his 1 skill point in computers hehe.
-find out how long he was out
-find out what happened to the others
-have any flashbacks of what happened?
-ask about my bike, it should have been at the hospital since my attempted murder. The hospital would know its mine since i use employee parking.
-get told about Kyle putting my stuff in storage and ending my lease on my old apartment.
-I will be moving in with Kyle for aggressive rehab
-Find out if any of the Los Locos were arrested or identified(maybe some were caught but they got released on crappy charges like disturbing the peace lol)
Konsaki
Caittie - Third Wave

Compile - Rank 2 Fault Sprite
Resonance + Compile skill +VR= 10
4, 6, 6, 1, 5, 6, 4, 3, 1, 5 = 5 hits

Drain Test Vs (S) Fading
Resonance + Willpower = 10
3, 5, 5, 2, 2, 4, 2, 3, 4, 4 = 2 hits

Register Test
Resonance + Register Skill + VR = 10
4, 4, 5, 6, 4, 1, 3, 3, 5, 1 = 3 hits

Drain Test Vs (S) Fading
Resonance + Willpower = 10
5, 2, 5, 6, 1, 2, 2, 3, 6, 2 = 4 hits

Let me know how I do vs the sprite in OCC and I'll write up a IC bit.
Ankle Biter
Electra - First Wave

QUOTE (adamu @ Sep 12 2006, 04:38 AM)
Ankle Biter

Did I promise an IC post?  It seems I lied.  Rereading your last post, and trying to think of a cool way to describe Dashwood's consternation at the little starlet that will not be cowed, I realized that we definitely need a Negotiation test before I can proceed IC. 

Your total mod is +2, for reasons that shall remain unstated.

Ok, from that I take it that total mod is all bonuses and penalties all taken into account, including kinesthics.

so...

[ Spoiler ]

that aughta do it cool.gif

EDIT.

Just realised IC/OOC I was not using kinesthics for the negotiation test. That make a difference?
MK Ultra
2nd wave, John

I´m planing to put up the actual set-up for my proposal tonight, but I´ve got to get some fastfood shoved down my throat first.
BlueRondo
First Wave, Carla

Alright, so Papa has just finished his turn shooting. Carla STANDS and RUNS for the exit, using up her own turn (can she get out of the room in one turn?)

NEXT TURN

Initiative: Int (4) + Rea (4) = 2 2 4 2 5 3 3 2 = 1 hit = Initiative Score 9.

Carla runs for the front door, hoping she'll find a KE officer on duty outside. As she runs, she uses her commlink to send a distress signal to KE.
Ankle Biter
Electra - First Wave

By the way, something you OOC need to take account of, if you intend to Kobiyashi Maru (sp?) me. No way IC is Electra hinting at this plan, but it will kind of spoil the plot if she manages to get her life back...

The Lord protector, should he accept my proposition, which Electra fully intends to follow up on, should take account of Electra coming out with "It was all a ruse, I voluntarily went under cover to flush out the terrorists, thanks to England's finest we got the blighters" once the blighters are indeed got.

Dashwood should realy cover that base if/before Electra gets out, and is smart enough to figure that as a possibility. To be honest I don't see why he could have a problem with this plan, except for Electra's self confessed intention to peel Trevor like a potato should it turn out that he set her up.

EDIT

Just realised that if Dashwood takes too long to reply, Electra can start listing the advantages of being mates with a pirate family. cool.gif
adamu
Everyone

Well, was supposed to get my broadband hookup last night, but one freaking hassle after another. Hopefully tomorrow.
I am literally frothing at the mouth to reply to your posts and PMs. But computer trouble and numerous other RL woes are conspiring against me.
You may hear a lot, a little, or nothing from me over the next 72 hours. Don't freak if it's nothing.
I am 99% certain I will sit down at clear the boards and award karma on Monday Tokyo time at the latest.
MK Ultra
smile.gif
adamu
Abbandon

Okay, you've turned in your list of requests (which I assume is the same as the one I have).
Go ahead and IC post Kyle telling you you're going into surgery now. That has to happen before anything else, obviously, since you currently have no nervous functions. You can make the surgery process as elaborate as you want, but with 2070 cybertechnology, and the relatively low grade of your purchases, it won't really be that big a deal medically.
Once you are conscious, you can either start right off with IC posts about all that therapy you want to do, or do the Q&A with Kyle first. In the latter case, just start the conversation off and I will pick it up from there, either IC or OOC, I haven't decided yet.
Great posts so far with all this, by the way.
adamu
JDragon

Everything on your list can be had at most Stuffer Shacks, including the credsticks at an ATM - hell, they have that in convenience stores in Japan now.

I agree with most of what people said in the thread you started on this topic (especially the last guy, that basically quoted the old 1st ed fluff piece).

As some people said - no weapons. All products very low-grade. And no electronic media - everyone just sucks that out of the air nowadays (just like now in Japan - maybe US, too, for all I'd know).

Even if there was something unavailable in the Stuffer Shack, it would be available at some other nearby shop. Shop till you drop.
adamu
Vegas

When you have a free moment - no rush - why don't you post us along a bit. Anywhere you want to return the ball to me is really fine. I think you know the parameters. Later same day, before, during, or after Japan, whatever. Maybe a quick (or long - totally up to you) summary of things, and then a bit of real time IC for me to respond to and move us along from there. And as always MJ is totally encouraged to join in the fun at any time.
adamu
Konsaki

Sprite got no hits on compiling, one hit on registration.
adamu
DireRadiant

Okay, I need actions, but not on initiative.

And you are free to go back IC posting as you see fit.

Oh, and there's a mistake in the date. 2 July is Wednesday in 2070. I think this probably goes back to my own very first IC post for you, so my bad. Really no need for you to back edit anything. Just to note for the future as the timelines start to converge.
adamu
Blue Rondo

I feel bad monopolizing the IC posts, but that is just how it has to be right at the moment. If you feel like it, and only if you are so inclined, you are free to do "parallel" posts, reflecting your POV of the events I describe IC. MK Ultra does this a lot, if you want to see some examples of it.

Still initiative if you do actions, not initiative if you choose to talk. Let me know what exactly you want to do.
Abbandon
First Wave, Warren

Speaking of timelines. Now that I'm aware what is the date.

I plan on making or extending another post to do my system checks and Kyle taking warren back to his place to begin therapy and Q&A.

How much solo time will I have before eventually hooking up with the others? I'd like time to try and go after Los Locos, which would involve getting my feet wet in the shadows and forming some contacts. I'd also like to hunt down Nick, Ray and Daniel and possably that elf woman's family or significant others to apologize or offer condolences.

So if your gonna let me do any of that keep that in mind when you let me know what the date is.

adamu
Abbandon

Very very cool cybersurgery post.

Okay, date. Hmmm.

First, you'll want the Q&A with Kyle. That will certainly help you know what you want to do next.

Basically, your therapy and your condolence calls can take as much or as little time as you want. And you can IC post all that on your own, including finding the elf woman's family.

Once you finish all that, you say you'll want to go after Los Locos, which is understandable. But I am glad that you recognize that as sort of a long-term storyline and want to get contacts and shadow experience before diving straight in.

So set any date you like in June. That'll mean you had a long time to heal, and once we do the Q&A together it will give you a good chunk of time to do your therapy and condolence calls.

Once you are done with that, I would like you to be fully healthy and also starting to think about MONEY (because it is mostly gone now, and you'll be living off Kyle), right around the first week of August. At that point, we will do IC intros of the contacts you've already arranged OOC - I'll handle the details on them. Then we will be moving into 'regular' Shadowrun, which will give you plenty of opportunity to 'get your feet wet' in the shadows and get more contacts, while you roleplay your ongoing interest in Los Locos.

So Q&A sometime in June, then ready to start with other players first week of August.

When you're ready, launch the Q&A IC, as I discussed earlier.
BlueRondo
I feel bad monopolizing the IC posts, but that is just how it has to be right at the moment. If you feel like it, and only if you are so inclined, you are free to do "parallel" posts, reflecting your POV of the events I describe IC. MK Ultra does this a lot, if you want to see some example

No problem, Adamu. Whatever keeps the story moving along works for me.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (adamu)
DireRadiant

Okay, I need actions, but not on initiative.

And you are free to go back IC posting as you see fit.

Oh, and there's a mistake in the date. 2 July is Wednesday in 2070. I think this probably goes back to my own very first IC post for you, so my bad. Really no need for you to back edit anything. Just to note for the future as the timelines start to converge.

I had been wondering what would happen, the fight had been turning out a bit too well, but that's what Edge can do.
Konsaki
QUOTE (adamu)
Konsaki

Sprite got no hits on compiling, one hit on registration.

K, so I now have a Rank 2 Fault sprite registered with 7 Tasks and no damage to me. I'll write up an IC thing for it tomorrow, just got through writing up the entrance to the VR cafe.
Ankle Biter
Electra - First Wave

Ran out of break time to do rolls, but I had to post this bit.

China Doll impression.

[ Spoiler ]

Edited, more rolls added.

Generic Negotiation / intimidation for the unfettered release.

[ Spoiler ]
DireRadiant
Harriet - Third Wave

Convenient how that third plot device (cop car) just arrived and burst into flames!

Overall general intentions are save Morris, do something horrible to those fools that hurts Harriets brother, and then get away.

Did the woman officer keep running away, if Harriet can tell? Not that important for Harriet, but she may serve as a nice helpful witness. Or she may be still around and start blazing away with her handgun...

Likely immediate sequence
Complex action - Stun baton one idiot who was in car that ran over Morris
Complex action - Stun baton the other idiot in car that ran over Morris
Complex action - as above if there are other occupants
Complex action(s) - rip off some burning piece of something and apply to Morris wounded stump to stop bleeding.
Complex action - Move Morris out of fire range
Complex action(s) - Puncture gas tanks of other cop cars, apply flames. (I was originally going to stick the stun baton down the gas filler pipe after knocking off the caps, which may still work for the other cars.
Complex Action(s) - contemplate tossing officer that stun batoned Morris onto flaming cop car, may do if there is time.

At this stage we hope we have a huge scene full of fiery and smoky cop cars, rounds cooking off occasionally. (Note that we have established the character trait that only the idiots that hurt her brother are getting killed, hurting Harriet directly doesn't seem to incur as murderous a response.)

Complex actions(s) - Rip out transponder RFID from motorcycle, toss into flaming cop car.
Complex actions(s) - Get out under cover of big flaming street car fires. Possibly taking bike, serving as a temporary stretcher for Morris, through building or something then taking off to go find Monica! She may be next to be on the hit list! And of course as a Social Worker, Monica knows where to get treatment and emergency services, probably not a good idea to have Harriet call the emergency services. (Makes me regret not getting that nice ORC Tusker EMT phone numbers... though she may have it as part of the deal with Andy dying)

At any time the sequence may be interrupted and jump to the riding away, followed by any steps that may be applicable that were skipped.

Let me know where in the sequence I can get to, and if there is anything that Harriet may see or encounter that may change things. Also if there are certain rolls you'd like me to make.
DireRadiant
Just had a thought, be amusing if one of the cop cars had a drunk tank candidate in the back seat, all handcuffed.
Abbandon
First Wave, Warren

Just to clarify. I should have enough monopoly money to get weapons and armor, a bike if i lost my old one, You know all the gear i start with right?? And then after i start i will just have a couple d6 worth of cash on hand/credit from my low lifestyle.
BlackHat
Adam - Third Wave

Response posted. Felt this was a good place ot pause for a response - although, as always, feel free to interrupt Adam at any point by slamming his head into the table. biggrin.gif I do have a plan for what I want to say next (at least, the first half of it, where I mitigate the value of Shwen's hot body somewhat) but Adam will wait for at least a head-nod from the Italian before going on....
MK Ultra
Yay, StreetMagic finally arrived at my LGS and I got a copy smile.gif

Now I regret not playing a magic character frown.gif
BlackHat
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
Yay, StreetMagic finally arrived at my LGS and I got a copy smile.gif

Now I regret not playing a magic character frown.gif

I intend to feel the same way with all of the upcoming books. biggrin.gif
Konsaki
I wish Unwired was coming out alot sooner than it is. The matrix rules could use alot of tweaking, especially for TM.
BlackHat
Agreed. Plus, I super-love playing hacker/rigger types - so I'd much rather see those suppliments than weapons/combat/magic/whatever. biggrin.gif Its just my luck that the book I'd like to see most is scheduled last.
JDragon
QUOTE (adamu)
JDragon

Everything on your list can be had at most Stuffer Shacks, including the credsticks at an ATM - hell, they have that in convenience stores in Japan now.

I agree with most of what people said in the thread you started on this topic (especially the last guy, that basically quoted the old 1st ed fluff piece).

As some people said - no weapons. All products very low-grade. And no electronic media - everyone just sucks that out of the air nowadays (just like now in Japan - maybe US, too, for all I'd know).

Even if there was something unavailable in the Stuffer Shack, it would be available at some other nearby shop. Shop till you drop.

Cool,

At this point I may add a few small things to the list, but my plan for Angus right now is evade and plan.

He hasn't realized that he's going to be a runner yet so with that in mind all hes picking up is stuff that will help him survive for a few more days undetected.

I'll continue my IC post as soon as I can covering the rest of shopping and time hiding our for the rest of the week.

JD
adamu
Everyone

Well, might as well join DireRadiant in my delight - Runner Havens and Street Magic arrived on my doorstep last night. So obviously the new magic rules will be in use in our campaign, and I am going to try to keep Seattle stuff in sync with Runner Havens - and would appreciate similar efforts from others.
On that note - it annoys me how Runner Havens has a LOT less useful info than New Seattle did. And how New Seattle had a lot less useful info than the original Seattle Sourcebook. I will definitely continue to draw from New Seattle, and the older one if I can find it.

MORE IMPORTANTLY - I address you now for the first time from my new apartment. Finally have BB. Hopefully will be able to post more consistently.
BlackHat
Congrats!
Konsaki
Three cheers for a connection you can count on!
Good to hear that you got moved in finally.
Vegas
Woo hoo! yay for Broadband access! smile.gif Triple yay for consistant access!

I was digging through Street Magic last night (I've had it forever and just haven't had time to read it) Oh the things I want to do.... *insert evil laughter*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012