Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitting Bottom
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
MK Ultra
Will return to Barrio and probe the com-node. Probably won´t IC further untill Wed. But if you want to, drag me along. You have my full agenda. After the probing of Kenichi´s node I´d relocate to home, for some sleep and the tinkering with Sophie.

5 hits on an unmodified Etiquette roll with V. Also did two rolls for looking out for tails and counteract shadowing for all the movement over the day, with 6 hits each.

[ Spoiler ]
Jack Robustus
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Nov 30 2008, 02:33 PM) *
After all the exploit action, I´d like to bring Jack´s comlink up to team standards if he agrees to surrender it for 2 hours and I still have the time. I´d also give the other teammebers fresh encryption/frequency lists and backups (so we no longer use the old ones and also keep one backup that has not been used before and that Jack does not possess, just in case). 5 hits on a software and a 1 hit hardware 3 hits on a retry check.

Jack will agree, but it will be a great leap of faith on his part. This is a serious trust issue for him. Screw him over at your own peril. mad.gif

All the photos of all the memorable places he's ever been are on that commlink, not to mention his current fake SINs and bank accounts. I have no doubt that Krait could make use of the data on the commlink to find out a lot of things about Jack that ought to be left private.

On the other hand Jack is now part of the team and he is a team player. Past experience has taught him the value of a good comm network, so he will want to be on an equal footing with the rest of the team.

Also, Jack has more trust for Krait than the rest of the team, by virtue of the fact that they have been through one big scene together already.

I'll get an IC started on this tonight. If it needs to be changed down the road then I can always edit. ork.gif

BlueRondo
Since we all seem to be operating on slightly different timelines, I'll put this out first before doing any IC posts:

Krait seems to be gone when she returns to the basement (around 14:00), so she asks Jack if he knows any good people or places to get weapons. If he doesn't have any good suggestions, then she'll do a data search for arms dealers.

[ Spoiler ]

If Carla learns of any good places, either from Jack or from her data search, then she'll ask Paddy to come with her and buy the weapons (they might need to use the bike to get there.)
MK Ultra
@BlueRondo
I always stamp my IC posts with the end of the action. So I left the basement together with you, picked up my kit and returned around 1400 (to the basement or clinic, whereever the parts are at that time) to take prints and samples and make some more data searches for about 40 minutes, before I´m off for lunch break till 1700 or so, after which I plan to do the probing of Kenichi´s com node for 5-9 hours, before leaving again.

@JackRobustus
As stated above, I want to probe the comcode, before taking your comm to the hardware shop, but the discussion can take place in advance, anyway, so the IC is fine I´ll just tell you, that you can keep it for a few more hours (some time between 2200 and 0200). I´ll also offer a storage, to backup all your data, while I´m working on the com. If you are ok with that, I´ll not bring the com back right away, but by noon, so I save the time for one trip from shop to basement and back to my place.
MK Ultra
Thinking about it. I could ask Velvet or Morningstar for a deal. Otherwise, I´d suggest Mr. Chu, as looking for a black market supplyer on our own will take some time - If you like, I can take care of the negotiations, but my agenda is packed, so it depends on when that meeting is.
BlueRondo
Krait has enough to do, so Carla and Paddy (or maybe Paddy and Etain) will do the negotiations. If Krait can put Carla into contact with Velvet or Morningstar, though, that would be helpful.
MK Ultra
Looking into the information collected about the gang. Morning Star probably isn´t the right person to talk to, to buy weapons. V might, but the Heartbreakers aren´t that much into the black market, either, it seams. So Mr. Chu I think is our best option and he is also the closest by, for all of you. Anyway, if you still want me to ask V (which took place befor I was leaving for lunch), I´d handle it myself, since I´m going to meet her, anyway.
adamu
Super super busy.

I will be catching up on everything in about 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Quick notes:

Probe of Agent goes surprisingly smoothly - aside from Firewall itself, there don't seem to be any defenses.

Carla's data search turns up a lot of legal weapons dealerships, and some very vague rumors about a few that are fast and loose with licensing.

Let me know if you want to go to such a place, or else if Krait makes a referral to Mr. Chu (although for IC purposes, Paddy may or may not mention that he also knows Mr. Chu...).
BlueRondo
Okay, Carla is going to take Krait's advice about talking to Mr. Chu, so I can post an IC call to him. Hopefully we'll hear from MJ and/or Vegas soon about whether they can come along, but if not, we'll figure something out.

Also, does Jack have any suggestions about where to get weapons? I would ask IC, but Jack is already a few hours ahead of Carla in terms of the timeline.
MK Ultra
Hey, Jack, hope you got my PM! I´m going to integrate the paragraph I suggested to you in my own IC. Hopefully you don´t mind the editing frown.gif

EDIT: @Adamu hope it´s ok, that I used the rolls I made for the probing. I fealt like it dosn´t make a big difference RPwise, but does speed things up for the others a bit, as they won´t have to wait for Krait to finish his work on Saturday. If you feel otherwise, I will EDIT, of course.

EDIT2: Ok, that´s it for tonight. Probably post the rest tomorrow, but you all can move on, if you want to. I can IC my stuff as a flashback and you know what I´m going to do.
Jack Robustus
Wow, a lot of stuff went down since my last post.

@Blue Rondo: Jack is totally new to Seattle. Before meeting up with your team he had two contacts, the bartender Spitz at Humpty's Dump and a fixer named The Slav. Now I fear he is only left with the fixer. So Jack has no weapons contacts.

@MK: The edits are fine. I'll be updating my post to coincide with your post. That won't happen until after work tonight, which is sometime after 1:30 a.m. Pacific time.
adamu
FYI - BR has spliced a long conversation with Don Ricardo into post 1562, per our PMs.
It's a ways back, so might have gone unnoticed by people who are following every day.
adamu
MK - everything you have done so far is fine. Looking forward to your next actions. You said you were going after the agent next? In the IC I saw the probe of Kenichi's comm. Let me know when you start on the agent, if that is still your plan.
adamu
BR - sorry sorry sorry to slow things down - I was about to IC back with Mr. Chu's response, but realized I had some questions.

First, you are viewing him on AR. In what manner are you sending to him? Will you transmit a video image via your commlink? Present an AR icon? More detail the better so I can know what he sees/hears.

Second, off the top of my head I would say Carla has never met Mr. Chu. But the thread is so long, I could be mistaken. Could you refresh my memory on this? I know Krait and Paddy have dealt with him (although I am not sure they know that about each other). You?
Mister Juan
Indeed, Conall does not know that everyone else knows Mr. Chu. He does think that Chu and Carla know one another, since he fixed him up for the job.
BlueRondo
First, you are viewing him on AR. In what manner are you sending to him? Will you transmit a video image via your commlink?

I assume most commlinks by 2070 have webcam-like technology built into them, so I was thinking that Mr. Chu would receive a live audio/video feed of Carla talking to him. Carla is standing in front of a wall with her commlink's camera directed at her face, so Mr. Chu can't see much besides her head and the wall behind her.

I also assumed that Mr. Chu would send an audio/video feed in return (which Carla views through her AR glasses), but I can edit my last post if that's not the case.

Second, off the top of my head I would say Carla has never met Mr. Chu. But the thread is so long, I could be mistaken. Could you refresh my memory on this? I know Krait and Paddy have dealt with him (although I am not sure they know that about each other). You?

Carla has definitely dealt with Mr. Chu at least a couple of times. She met him through the Black Cat, and he set her up with Krait and Paddy.

FYI - BR has spliced a long conversation with Don Ricardo into post 1562, per our PMs.
It's a ways back, so might have gone unnoticed by people who are following every day.

Right - I was just about to bring that up. There's a little nugget of information regarding all the characters in there too.
MK Ultra
QUOTE (adamu @ Dec 5 2008, 12:48 AM) *
MK - everything you have done so far is fine. Looking forward to your next actions. You said you were going after the agent next? In the IC I saw the probe of Kenichi's comm. Let me know when you start on the agent, if that is still your plan.

Starting now smile.gif

AFAIU, Matrix-Perception/Analyze is the equivalent of Observing in detail and Probing would be on par with Shadowing (Stakout) - Fast Exploit beeing more like Pick-Pocketing and Spoofing Commands like Con. So I would not necessarily see a conversation in VR, but if you prefer that over lurking and staring, just fluff-wise, I´d go along.
adamu
BR - all you tech assumptions are correct; everyone sending video. Thanks for the update on your past relationship. IC is up.

MK - I have no problem with your Matrix Action/Fluff analogies. In any case, if I recall correctly, you have already completed the probe on the agent, but you have not yet exploited that probe. I see in your IC that you have now started to do so - but of course that is the point where I need to know what you are up to. What do you want to know? How will you proceed? Just a bunch of Analyze programs? You will be free to IC that however you like - a conversation was just a suggestion.

So I think I am waiting for your next move regarding the agent, but if I missed something in a distant-past post, let me know.

I also noticed an IC reference to at least two data searches - Aztechnology properties in Seattle, and a bunch of stuff on the pyramid. Is that the usual 22 successes on each?
For the info on the pyramid, do you have the original Seattle book - that's what I'll take all the info you get from, so if you have it, just refer to that.

As for other properties in Seattle...well, I need to know if you buy the 22, or actually roll it, and then the results.

MK Ultra
I have the book and it´s wealth of information still dosn´t fail to impress me. The information in New Seattle and Runner Havens combined is a third of that in good old seattle (and that´s not accounting for redundancy) smile.gif

For the other Aztech Holdings search, I would also buy 22 successes, as usual, unless you ask me to roll, because that´s what I intended in the first place, when I announced the searches OOC a good while back, even though it makes me feel suspicious, that you ask for it specifically makes me suspicious, of course nyahnyah.gif

Now, I´m sorry, there was a misconception on my part about the agent-action. I thought you had something fluff- or otherwise planed for the analyzing or probing (even though you allready said the probing goes without problems). Now the last IC stops at the point, I start the probing, so the access will happen around 8 am, after another analyze action. I´ll post an IC to that point later today.
Jack Robustus
Hey all,

I am going to be stupid busy until around the second week of January. I will check in at least 6 days a week and post when I can. ork.gif
adamu
Jack - don't stress the busy thing - all the boards slow down around the holiday season.
adamu
MK - glad you have the book. Your opinion of it is the same as mine - better than next two books combined. Following the search, Krait knows what is in the sourcebook about the pyramid.

For 22 successes on other Aztechnology properties in Seattle, you get a list of hundreds, with a much longer list of subsidiaries' holdings, and then an even bigger list of properties owned by subsidiaries of subsidiaries, and so on. All that is public. From rumors and blogs and legal digging, you find several dozen sites the company is apparently trying to hide. You are sure that is just the tip of the iceberg - there are sure to be more, and better hidden locales.

No alert in the node. Proceed IC, with any OOC explanation you wish regarding actual computer functions you wish to conduct - remember I am stupid about computers so you may have to spell things out for me - I might not be able to guess just from your IC.
Jack Robustus
@BR nuyen.gif 4,000 are certainly friend prices for the items on that list. If you have the cred I would say make the deal, especially if you've found this contact to be reliable in the past. ork.gif
MK Ultra
Up, up and away... to AstroTech I am, so OOC will have to wait until tomorrow!
adamu
MK - buying successes, you will have no problem making yourself an authorized user of the Agent.

There are no other authorized users listed, nor are there any activity or security logs - all wiped. If I haven't mentioned it before, this agent is loaded with absolutely no software - it's basically a R6 pilot with no tools or abilities. And at this point, it is basically yours.

Once you are an authorized user, she moves to your credstick prison happily enough.

Matsuki Precision Equipment - the site of the Doc Wagon extraction you found out about - was not on the list of Aztechnology-owned properties. If you wish to do a separate search, let me know the exact parameters, and whether you are buying or rolling.

As for an IC reply - since you made three conversational forays, I will have you edit Sophie's replies into your post - I'll tell you what she says after I see your OOC post, since I have a feeling you are using loaded words, but since I don't know crap about computers I may be missing your meaning.
BlueRondo
Unless you want us to IC the weapons pick-up, I'm ready to jump ahead 24 hours (when Don Ricardo's delivery arrives) as soon as everyone else is ready.
MK Ultra
You guessed my intentions quiet right!

Blind Date: “Well, I hope I can turn out to be that person! Or have you been waiting for someone else in particular? Then, maybe, I can convince you to change your plans. I think we met before at Dev´s, but you may not remember. I am a friend of Dis.�

This is to summarize the search for other users, locking them out and introducing two new ones Dev as in Developer and Dis as in Distributer.

(Datasearch User Accounts
Edit to create 2 new hidden admin accounts and lock out (but not delete) all other´s except the exploit I´m using.)

Blind Date: “I hope you did not get too bored, what have you been doing all that time?�

This was to check the logs of course.

(Datasearch Activity Logs)

Blind Date: “This place is rather uncomfortable. Why don´t we relocate to somewhere more cosy – have a drink, maybe? I know a nice little place, just around the corner!�

This was of course to facilitate the transfer and clean up the logs.

(Connect Storage Device
Relocate to Storage Device
Edit Activity Logs to erase all traces of my activety
Log off
Disconnect Storage Device)

Since you already decided on the other stuff, I´ll just roll (to make it a bit more interesting) for the Matsuki Precision Equipment Datasearch. Up to 36 hits in 11 minutes search time.

[ Spoiler ]

For the Hardware work coming next. I want to take a look at the captured coms, to judge the ratings of the maglocks and whether they have any anti-tempering-systems. Once I know which type of lock I´m facing, I also want to find schematics (ideally AR enhanced) on a datasearch buying up to 22 hits in 11 minuts, unless I know that there is sufficient information in the hardware shops database.

For hooking up Jack´s com to the team network, I already rolled 5 & 3 hits for software and hardware.

I already did 3 tests for the purpose of disabeling the locks, but checking the rules on p. 255, I saw, that 2 extended tests per lock are needed. The single tests I made, would however fit for the Logic+Hardware Test (Anti-Tempering) to avoid an alert (though the alert may not have much consequences anymore). Without modifires, I had 4, 2/Glitch and 2 hits for hardware. If I get additional dice (superior tools should give 1 or more extradice, as I´m using a shop where a kit should suffice, and schematics could give an additional 1 or 2 dice) you can use the last (incredibly bad) roll I added, just count the hits (and 1s for glitches) from the beginning until you have enough results.

For disabling the locks, 3 extended tests (Logic+Hardware (Lock Rating * 2, 1 Combat Turn, p. 255) for opening, rewiring and closing each lock. I´d buy hits (up to 16 in 24 seconds, each), to finish the work in less than 5 minutes.

If that works I also want to hook the three coms into the team network if I have enough time. In case the off-line com´s Radio Antenna is just disabled/dysfunctional instead of completely removed, I also want to repair it, if I have time left, buying hits again (2 per interval for up to 16 hits 8 intervals).

[ Spoiler ]
MK Ultra
@ BlueRondo

If you do your fast forward IC before I post my next IC (when adamu decided on the hardware work), please include the message John will send to Carla at around 0830.

You still hold that package for B. While I am not dead, mountains of work keep me from catering to my network appropriately all on my own, so please heed my request, to deliver it. That person helped us out to find our way last night and I wouldn´t want to leave that favour unanswered for any longer. Thanks!

The request I am refering to, was some time ago:

Krait: "There´s a small package among my stuff, it´s intended for one of this neighborhoods denizens - a girl called Belinda." He took special care, to make the last part containing gender and name especialy hard to overhear, before he added. "You´d do me a favour if you see to it, that it reaches it´s destination - especially in case something ... ugly hapens to me tonight."

The backpack with the package should still be in the locker at the clinik smile.gif
Jack Robustus
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Dec 14 2008, 01:42 PM) *
For hooking up Jack´s com to the team network, I already rolled 5 & 3 hits for software and hardware.

@MK, please let me know any changes to the ratings/programs of my commlink so I can remain current on my records. ork.gif
Mister Juan
Just to let you all know I'm still here. Always reading n stuff wink.gif
Jack Robustus
As am I. ork.gif
BlueRondo
Thanks for the heads up MK.

For Adamu, does Carla know of this Belinda character? (The name sounds familiar, but it's been a long, long time.)
adamu
BR - I reckon by now Carla either knows or knows of most non-shut-in members of the community. You can decide how well you know her. She is moderatly attractive and trying to get an education - a rarity in your neighborhood.
You also know that Krait asked you to give her a package.
Unlikely you know she knows Krait, as it is primarily a virtual relationship. In fact, I cannot recall if they have ever actually met.

Everyone - will try to resolve MK's latest batch of actions tomorrow night, and then get my second bump for the week in on Friday or Saturday.
MK Ultra
Looking forward to it Adamu, but take as much time as you need, I know it´s worth the waiting smile.gif

@ Blue Rondo

As far as I know, Belinda never had any physical apearance in the game so far and no on-screen dealings with anything but Krait, but I may be mistaken.

Here are some infos about her, that Carla might or might not know.

Speaks Spanish of course.

she is intelligent, but the only culture she knows is Seattle-ized Colombian folk culture and the 2070 equivalent of American Idol. And she has virtually no formal education.

Belinda
-Any other names (or even her RL name) if I can find out.

ADAMU - Belinda (list of Catholic middle names) Carillo

-Which online-sorces is she active on.

ADAMU - usual variety of Yahoo/MySpace/Celeb Gossip stuff - nothing feminist, political, or criminal.

-List of users she regularly interacts with.

ADAMU - whatever - you find some names.

-Any information she (or someone else) posted about her RL (residence, job, hobbies, single or not, age, metatype, pictures, etc.)

ADAMU - revealing RL contact info would get someone ostracized on the Matrix - but you get more confirmation that she lives in Carla's neighborhood. You get pictures of her. Human, 19 yrs, not married, no job or discernible source of income, likes to hang out online and party).
She seems fairly streetwise in a naive the-neighborhood-is-the-whole-world kind of way. Obviously associates with Los Locos boys.
adamu
MK - thanks for the archive work on Belinda. Doesn't conflict with any of the stuff I just told BR (sigh of relief). All good. (Anything that saves me time is good!)

You achieve all of your hardware goals with the following exceptions:
(1) Due to the glitch on the biometric locks, you accidentally scratch the housing on the no-wireless comm. Anyone looking at it will be able to tell someone has done naughtiness to it.
(2) Wireless capability on that comm is completely removed. Needs a whole new module (signal hardware).

Responses from Sophie to be spliced into your IC post:

(1) "Of course I remember. I hold Dev in the highest regard, and any friend of Dis is a friend of mine."

(2) "<sigh> I will confess to a certain degree of languor. I positively cannot recall the last time I did anything of any worth."

(3) <holds out arm> "Of course I'd be delighted, sir. I'm all yours."

Your 30+ successes on Matsuko Precision Equipment cross-indexed with your Aztechnology holdings research/the Doc Wagon extraction reveals the following points:

* It is indeed owned by Aztechnology through a twisted web of shell holdings spanning several continents.

* It's security is rumored to be headed by a contingent of Leopard Guards.

* After an extraction gone bad was aided by Doc Wagon, Aztechnology is rumored to have put out hits on all the surviving runners and the Doc Wagon crew, a message that was received by Doc Wagon - no more medevacs from that site. Victims were killed in a brutal street attack and also inside a Doc Wagon medical facility.

* A new head of research arrived there six months ago, a Dr. Hector Delarossa.

* The place has a very bad background count.
adamu
BlueRondo - since you expressed interest in moving time forward, there is no problem with you (and the twins - Vegas was back, and then she was not...) jumping to 1800.
Let me know who/what/how you go to the meet spot (you can't take Jack or Krait as they are ahead in time), and I will start the IC of the scene.

After that, it should be pretty easy to jump to the delivery from Don Ricardo.
Jack Robustus
Fraggin' Azzies. ork.gif
MK Ultra
Grant news! Will put up an IC this WE, hopefully today.

EDIT: Sophie´s replys are included in the old post now, but nothing else has changed. Won´t complete the new IC tonight..
BlueRondo
Adamu: Carla will take Paddy with her to the pick-up spot; they'll travel there on his bike (assuming Paddy assents.)
Mister Juan
I'm sure he'll be glad if Carla asks nicely wink.gif It'll prevent him from standing around doing nothing.... which can be dangerous.
MK Ultra
Should arrive at the Barrio around 1230.

3 hits on Hardware, to find out what kind of gloves these are. I´m not talking about the shock-gloves. You haven´t told us before, except that they look strange. If they are subscribed to one of the coms, that may help.

8 & 4 hits on Perception and Shadowing respectively, to spot and lose tails.

Planning two datasearches (changing Access ID in between).
1st I want to find out more about Dr. Hector Delarossa, if there is any more information available. 30 hits in 11 minutes.
2nd I want to find out more about Matsuko Precision Equipment. Official purpose of the compound, legal status, size, number of employees living on- or off-site, pictures. 37 hits in 11 minutes.

[ Spoiler ]

Hope you all had happy hollydays smile.gif
BlueRondo
Indeed, happy holidays everybody.
adamu
MK - The gloves (actually one of the gloves) are for surreptitiously planting RFID tags. The finger tips hold tags in a tiny, spring-loaded magazine, which can be released with a touch and wifi command.
The magazine holds three tags. Right now there are two tracker tags in it.

Your earlier search has already turned up most of the information available about Delarossa from a public search. Of course, you can find all sorts of biographic details. Born 2029 in Guadalajara, elite educational track, magically active and PhD in Metaplanar Physics from the Sorbonne. Entered Aztechnology after graduation. Lots of rumors about his involvement with the nastier forms of magical research - blood magic and so on - most of the people posting the rumors don't understand the concepts enough to do more than wildly conjecture about the nature of the work. Officially disaffiliated with Aztechnology in '63, but that seems to be so that he can keep working for them on hidden projects like the one at Matsuki Precision Equipment. You get a picture of him - tall, slender, pattern baldness, a monocle, and what appears to be burn scarring on his neck (???). No reference to any family or personal habits.

Matsuki Precision Equipment is a registered corporation in the Seattle Metroplex. Although far from a AAA, it enjoys extraterritorial status as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northwest Silifactate Holdings (NSH). NSH also is far too small for extraterritoriality, but it enjoys that status through ITS owner, and so on and so on through about thirty owners until you finally get to Aztechnology.

MPE has a very small public node through which clients place orders for the microservos it produces for use in dental drills. Since the company is not publicly traded, it posts no public earnings reports. Industry figures say they have approximately 7% of the world dental drill microservo market. The product is reputed to be average at best, and the business the company still does is, upon further digging, only with other Aztechnology subsidiaries.
Unusually for such an apparently mundane company with relatively low security needs, it appears that most of its staff lives on-site, as reported to the Metroplex Housing Bureau. Exact numbers are not publicly available, but there are not many comings or goings from the place. A few staff, and an occasional truck with supplies or shipments.
The place occupies a square block of land. It is a black glass cube, with no visible external features but the front doors and a loading dock in back. It is surrounded by a manicured green lawn and a small parking area, all within a high wall. Outside the wall is more lawn and well-kept sidewalks.
Jack Robustus
Wow, MK is really getting the goods smile.gif

And hey, happy new year everybody. ork.gif
adamu
BR & MJ - once they have the cred the window goes up. The moment Carla hefts the duffel out of the trunk, it closes and the car rolls off.
Didn't seem like an IC post of its own, so I'll let you put it into yours.
Ball is back in y'all's court.
Jack Robustus
@MK, thanks for the IC info on Jack's commlink.

Have any of the book values changed on it? You know: response, system, firewall, signal? It would be good to know for certain what the generic game capababilities on it are.

In the real world I cut and pasted Frank's instructions into a document I keep in my computer files regarding Jack. My character might be a trained professional that, while being a bit dim, does know his way around tactical communications. I am not a trained professional, so I need to keep some notes to make sure I'm not messing up when the drek hits the fan, as I'm sure it will soon ork.gif
MK Ultra
Nope. For all regular applications, the comlink is the same. No rating changes.

Ah, it will be some time, before all our coms have 6/6/6/6 + rating boosts for residing AIs wink.gif

I copy paste most substantial OOC stuff, as well. Even if I was smart enough, to keep everything up my head without refference, it makes it much easier to use for future posts. smile.gif
BlueRondo
Okay, once Carla delivers Belinda's package, I believe she'll be able to catch up with Krait and Jack.
Mister Juan
So, do we have a time and place where we're all supposed to meet up?
I know it was planned that we'd do a "bump" in the future, so as to get back on track with everything, so I mainly want to know how much time Conall has to kill, so I can start writing my filler fluff post.

Also, does anyone know what Vegas' status is?

Jack Robustus
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Jan 6 2009, 03:26 AM) *
Nope. For all regular applications, the comlink is the same. No rating changes.

Ah, it will be some time, before all our coms have 6/6/6/6 + rating boosts for residing AIs wink.gif

I copy paste most substantial OOC stuff, as well. Even if I was smart enough, to keep everything up my head without refference, it makes it much easier to use for future posts. smile.gif

@MK that's all good to know. Now I don't have to update my character files any more than adding the new information.

And hey, thanks for playing the tech geek character. Back in the day that used to be my character's role and a very time consuming role it was.

I told adamu the only way I would play in the forum is if I had fighting type character with very little to keep track of, forgetting than in SR there is no such thing as a simple character. ork.gif

@BR & MJ I think the gang basement would be the best place to group up again. Jack's place is really close to SeaTac, once a plan is made he could re-equip himself and get back to the Barrio in about 30 minutes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012