Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
Nebular
QUOTE (Leoric @ Apr 29 2011, 04:38 AM) *
- When making a Mystic adept, dice pools are not calculated correctly: Say I build a Mystic Adept with Magic 6. Then I buy the improved reflexes (3) power, costing 4 power point, I should only have left a magic Rating of 2 for any dice pools related to sorcery or invocation. I I buy the spellcasting skill (2), I should have a dice pool of 4 when using the skill. But the CCG shows a dice pool of 8 (2 + total magic rating of 6). As I said in a previous post, you might want to add a way to track how many points in the magic rating are allocated to adept powers, and how many are dedicated to Mage stuffs.

QUOTE (Nebular @ Apr 29 2011, 09:34 AM) *
Yup. Planning on doing this in the not-too-distant future. Won't be in the next update, but perhaps the one after that.

Okay, I'm apparently a dirty, filthy liar. This turned out to be easier than I had thought it would be and just finished implementing this, so it'll be in this weekends update. Hooray!
whatevs
QUOTE (Nebular @ Apr 30 2011, 12:40 AM) *
I've managed to get all of the Grunt NPCs from SR4A and all of the NPCs from Contacts and Adventures entered. You can get them from http://www.dndjunkie.com/dev/chummer/NPCSaves.zip. Should save any Game Master a lot of time. smile.gif (That's 204 save files for anyone counting)

I'm counting (in spirit only though. I trust you enough that I don't have to count). The amount of work and dedication put into this is really impressive. I hope you're not spending too many sleepless nights on it...
Argent
Whenever I try to reopen a saved character who's attribute has been raise above 6 with exception attribute or metagenic enhancement, ie Agility 7 or 8, I get an unhandled exception error.

Value of '7' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Parameter name: Value.

I used a freshly created character with your most current build. I did this with a human raising agility to 7 and 8, also tried a troll with a strength of 11. Does the same exact thing. However the program work fine when only the aumented attribute goes higher than the base natural max, ie Agility: 5(9).
Nebular
Well there's my problem. When the window first opens I was setting the maximum values to the Metatype's maximum, not the total maximum (which includes modifiers). Fixed and will be in this weekend's update.
Argent
You are the man!
Nebular
Here's this weekend's update. This take care of all of the outstanding bugs and other features that were on my list as far as the generator is concerned (there's a number of things for the character maintenance piece which is coming up next though). If I've missed anything obvious or there are any problems that still exist, let me know!

Build 60
  • Gear now calculates and displays its Capacity and Capacity Remaining
  • Cyberware plugins that are added when selecting a base item now have their category populated
  • added the ability to search for Cyberware/Bioware in the Select Cyberware/Bioware window
  • added the ability to search for Armor in the Select Armor window
  • fiexd a bug that prevented Metavariants from receiving their Qualities when creating a new character
  • Metavariants now only cost the Metavariant BP, not Metatype BP + Metavariant BP
  • clicking Add & More when adding Bioware now correctly opens up Bioware instead of Cyberware
  • fixed a bug that cause Gear plugins to be limited to a Rating of 1
  • Initiation and Submersion information now appear on the character sheet when applicable
  • added Spare Clip to the Ammunition Category in Gear so that multiple clips can be purchased
  • Vehicle Mods that affect Acceleration no longer cause an error
  • all Cyberlimb Armor is now added to the character's total Armor Ratings instead of just using the highest valued Armor plugin
  • Cyberlimb Attributes are now factored into the character's Augmented Attributes totals
  • Cyberlimbs now show their Attribute values on the character sheet
  • Complex Forms now appear on the character sheet
  • clicking OK in the Select Metamagic window no longer causes an error
  • Add & More button in the Select Metamagic window now works
  • Select windows now only load their data once instead of each time it needs to look at something which should slightly improve performance and cut down on disk reads
  • Skills now show the Specialization dice total in the application and not just on the character sheet
  • attempting to add Enemies while building a character with Karma now longer causes an error
  • Sensors can now be added to Vehicles
  • Weapons now show the number of Slots they have remaining
  • selecting a Weapon Accessory or Modification now shows its information
  • Vehicle Weapons now show the number of Slots they have remaining
  • selecting a Vehicle Weapon Accessory or Modification now shows its information
  • added Print Multiple to the file menu which allows Game Masters to print multiple characters off in a summary format
  • added Game Master Summary printout sheet which displays a summary version of selected characters
redwulf25
It would be great to have an option to print in black and white instead of using my colored ink.

Speaking of printing my Task spirit with 4 services and a force of 5 is being printed out as a Fire Spirit with a force of 4 and -3 services.

Form fitting armor from Arsenal is not adding to other armor worn as it should, it's following the standard armor rules where only the highest armor value is counted. I clicked the box to add the smartlink bonus but it does not apear to be doing so.
Nebular
QUOTE (redwulf25 @ Apr 30 2011, 06:30 PM) *
It would be great to have an option to print in black and white instead of using my colored ink.

Speaking of printing my Task spirit with 4 services and a force of 5 is being printed out as a Fire Spirit with a force of 4 and -3 services.

Form fitting armor from Arsenal is not adding to other armor worn as it should, it's following the standard armor rules where only the highest armor value is counted. I clicked the box to add the smartlink bonus but it does not apear to be doing so.

I'll look into the Form Fitting Armor and Spirit issues.

Having a black & white vs colour option means either a lot of extra work in the character sheets for anyone who wants to create them, or having a colour copy and a black & white copy of each. The easiest way is to handle this would be to change your printing preferences when you go to print the sheet. After you click the Print Character button, you get the standard Print window. From there you can click on Printer Preferences and change your printer to black and white mode. This sets it to black and white mode for that one time (so it won't replace your current default printer settings).

I should clarify the Smartlink Option (and how Options work in general). Simply having it turned on isn't enough. The character in question must also have a Smartlink on them, either through Gear or Cyberware. Once both of these conditions are met, the +2 bonus will show up. If you change Options while you have a character open, the changes you make don't actually apply to them since the character has already cached the Options it saw. This is done since adding/removing Books and changing Karma costs with a character open could produce horribly unpredictable results. To have a character pick up on the new Option settings, you need to close the character and re-open it. So if you had a character with a Smartlink open then turned on the Smartlink Option, you won't see that bonus applied until you close the character and re-open them. Hopefully that clarifies things. smile.gif
Nebular
Well there's the problem with your Spirit! I've got the stupid thing hard-coded in the character sheet! Doesn't matter how many Spirits or Sprites you pick, the sheet will only ever print that one Spirit. If you don't like it, tough! Or I'll change it. Yeah, maybe I'll go that route instead.
redwulf25
QUOTE (Nebular @ Apr 30 2011, 07:47 PM) *
I'll look into the Form Fitting Armor and Spirit issues.

Having a black & white vs colour option means either a lot of extra work in the character sheets for anyone who wants to create them, or having a colour copy and a black & white copy of each. The easiest way is to handle this would be to change your printing preferences when you go to print the sheet. After you click the Print Character button, you get the standard Print window. From there you can click on Printer Preferences and change your printer to black and white mode. This sets it to black and white mode for that one time (so it won't replace your current default printer settings).

I should clarify the Smartlink Option (and how Options work in general). Simply having it turned on isn't enough. The character in question must also have a Smartlink on them, either through Gear or Cyberware. Once both of these conditions are met, the +2 bonus will show up. If you change Options while you have a character open, the changes you make don't actually apply to them since the character has already cached the Options it saw. This is done since adding/removing Books and changing Karma costs with a character open could produce horribly unpredictable results. To have a character pick up on the new Option settings, you need to close the character and re-open it. So if you had a character with a Smartlink open then turned on the Smartlink Option, you won't see that bonus applied until you close the character and re-open them. Hopefully that clarifies things. smile.gif

On the smartlink issue he had a smartlinked gun and glasses with a smartlink and he was opened after clicking the box.

Or do I have to select the option every time I open Chummer?
Nebular
The Options are saved when you close the Options window, so you don't need to touch it again unless you want to turn it off.

I tried creating a character with a Smartlink as a plugin for Glasses and it seems to be working. Was this a save file that was created before today's update? If so, the Smartlink bonus won't be showing up because the copy of Smartlink that was added to your character would not have had the new bonus that's applied to it. In that case, you can fix this by removing the Smartlink from the Glasses, then adding the Smartlink back to them. This will pull in the new bonus data for the Smartlink and should apply the modifiers for you.
redwulf25
QUOTE (Nebular @ Apr 30 2011, 08:38 PM) *
The Options are saved when you close the Options window, so you don't need to touch it again unless you want to turn it off.

I tried creating a character with a Smartlink as a plugin for Glasses and it seems to be working. Was this a save file that was created before today's update? If so, the Smartlink bonus won't be showing up because the copy of Smartlink that was added to your character would not have had the new bonus that's applied to it. In that case, you can fix this by removing the Smartlink from the Glasses, then adding the Smartlink back to them. This will pull in the new bonus data for the Smartlink and should apply the modifiers for you.

I see. For some reason I thought the changes would be retroactive.
Argent
Weapon mods that calculate cost based on weapon value can be added, but once you click on it with the mouse it gives an unhandled exception error.

"Input string was not in correct format."

This happens when modding weapons in the weapon gear tab or in the vehicle tab. Also happened with weapon accessories that have a calculated cost too.
Argent
1: Cannot find bulk modification for obvious cyberlimbs. AU pg44

2: Cannot find optimized cyberlimbs. AU pg44-45

3: Will you be adding the listed cyber suites in the future. Also if you could find a way for us to designate a particular peice of cyberware as part of a cyber suite so we can build custom suites ourselves that would be awesome. Like for instance have a drop down menu in the cyberware info display with the title "Cybersuite:", and then the drop down menu could have "none,a,b,c,d,e" so we can designate different suites or none. AU pg48-49

4: Cannot find Biocompatability in the qualities section. AU pg20

5: Adapsin does not seem to work. It should reduce the essense cost of all cyberware by 10%. Now I beleive this only is taken into effect after the second treatment so I selected it twice and it still does not reduce the essence cost. AU pg90

Thanks!
whatevs
Really slick Nebular! It's amazng how well chummer is coming along. Serious congrats!

Here's one quick thing I noticed:

It looks like the Mug Shots aren't making it through to the character sheet. I'm just getting a blank placeholder with a red x at the top left. I checked the properties, and I was expecting to see a nice simple relative folder reference, but it looks like the sheet is attempting to access the image from a database (possibly a glob/blob).
Nebular
QUOTE (whatevs @ Apr 30 2011, 09:34 PM) *
It looks like the Mug Shots aren't making it through to the character sheet. I'm just getting a blank placeholder with a red x at the top left. I checked the properties, and I was expecting to see a nice simple relative folder reference, but it looks like the sheet is attempting to access the image from a database (possibly a glob/blob).

The app is encoding is using Base64 and storing it in the XML file. That way the image is always available and I don't need to worry about the image file being deleted after it is referenced. Sounds to me like it's the type of imaging you're supplying it with that is causing the problem (that is to say, it's a type I wasn't expecting, not "haha I don't like your picture"). What type of image are you giving it? (jpeg/gif/png/bmp) Does it at least appear in the app itself? Could be the MIME type I'm specifying in the sheet that's causing the problem in that case.
Nebular
I intended for this to be a rather small set of changes that I may or may not have released just yet. And then one thing lead to another, new Qualities and bonus options were added, and a few hours later there's suddenly support for Cyberware Suites. There are discrepancies in price between the app and the prices that Augmentation lists because of the Data Lock item and the unknown encryption they're putting in there. But considering they're intended for NPCs, it's not a huge deal, and the cost difference can be made up for later through the career maintenance piece for characters when you can deduct any amount of money from a character. I believe I'll be slacking off tomorrow (well, now later today) and not touching the code for a day. biggrin.gif

Build 61
  • added <biowareessmultiplier /> support to the Improvement Manager which multiplies the ESS cost of Bioware (Genetech is exempt from this bonus)
  • added <genetechcostmultiplier /> support to the Improvement Manager which multiplies the Nuyen cost of Genetech
  • Spirits and Sprites now have their Force/Rating and Bound/Registered properties
  • character sheets now display the correct Spirits and Sprites information
  • Clothing Armor Ratings are now only applied if they are marked as Equipped
  • Form-Fitting Armor now properly stacks with other worn Armor
  • added missing Qualities from Augmentation
  • corrected the name for Adapsin
  • added missing bonus for Adapsin
  • added Bulk Modification plugin for Cyberlimbs
  • added Optimized Cyberlimb plugins for Cyberlimbs
  • Weapon Accessories and Modifications with a value of Weapon Cost no longer cause an error when selected in the Weapon list
  • Vehicle Weapon Accessories and Modifications with a value of Weapon Cost no longer cause an error when selected in the Vehicle list
  • added support for Cyberware Suites
whatevs
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 04:13 AM) *
The app is encoding is using Base64 and storing it in the XML file. That way the image is always available and I don't need to worry about the image file being deleted after it is referenced. Sounds to me like it's the type of imaging you're supplying it with that is causing the problem (that is to say, it's a type I wasn't expecting, not "haha I don't like your picture"). What type of image are you giving it? (jpeg/gif/png/bmp) Does it at least appear in the app itself? Could be the MIME type I'm specifying in the sheet that's causing the problem in that case.

The images I'm using are like you said ( .jpg/.png).and they show up beautifully in chummer, just not so much in the character sheets.
whatevs
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 09:23 AM) *
I believe I'll be slacking off tomorrow (well, now later today) and not touching the code for a day.

There you go! Enjoy!
whatevs
One other thing I noticed:

Gear Capactity - It looks like capacity for vehicle modification and weapon modification is working nicely, along with sensors, but it doesn't look like it's being calculated for 'Vision Sensors and Imaging Devices' or 'Audio Sensors and Enhancers'. I purchased contact lenses and earbuds, and then added mods to them beyond the maximum 3 rating. The capacity label is there, but it always states that the maximum capacity for the object is available. I can manage this myself (and have done so in previous versions), just thought I'd point it out. Also, I created a brand new character to test.
Argent
1: When Biocompatability and Adapsin are both selected it seems to double the reduced essence cost. When used seperately it works fine.

ie. cyber arm = 1.0---- then with adapsin 0.9 ------ then with biocompatability 1.8

As a side note. I always thought you added the reductions together before you actually reduced the item. ie 10% for adapsin +10% for bioavailability + 10% for Alphaware = 30% reduction. Can anybody clarify the rules for these items. It might just be wishful thinking on my part.

2: Reaction augmented attribute is stuck at (1) regardless of the normal rating and with or without reaction enhancements.

Have a nice relaxing day today!
Nebular
QUOTE (Argent @ May 1 2011, 09:49 AM) *
1: When Biocompatability and Adapsin are both selected it seems to double the reduced essence cost. When used seperately it works fine.

ie. cyber arm = 1.0---- then with adapsin 0.9 ------ then with biocompatability 1.8

Whoops. Everywhere else I ask the ImprovementManager to get me the total bonus of a type which just adds everything it sees together which clearly isn't the correct way of doing this for this. It should multiply all of the bonuses (0.9 * 0.9 = 0.81) then use that number instead. I'll start taking a look at these issues tomorrow.
redwulf25
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 03:23 AM) *
[*]Form-Fitting Armor now properly stacks with other worn Armor

Only for Impact armor. It's still not stacking for Ballistic.
Nebular
QUOTE (redwulf25 @ May 1 2011, 11:10 AM) *
Only for Impact armor. It's still not stacking for Ballistic.

That's weird. It's working just fine for me. Just put an Armor Jacket (8/6) and Form-Fitting Half-Body Suit (4/1) on a character and it correctly calculates it as (12/7). What items are you stack where this isn't working?
Nebular
Oh, I think I know what's happening! (though I still need to know what you're stacking to actually confirm this). In order to determine your Armor Ratings, it takes a few passes through your Armor items. It goes through all of them and picks out the highest single Ballistic and Impact Ratings, then adds in the Armor Ratings for Form-Fitting Armor. That catch here is that if a piece was identified as being the highest for a single Rating, it is excluded from other calculations so it doesn't double its Rating. So if you have a piece of Armor that's Ballistic 4, and a Form-Fitting piece that's Ballistic 6, it considers the 6 as the highest and ignores everything else, when in actuality, it should consider the standard Armor at Ballistic 4 to be the highest, then stack the Form-Fitting Armor on top of it. So essentially, Form-Fitting Armor should never be considered for finding the highest Rating for Armor, only added to whatever piece it finds.
redwulf25
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 01:47 PM) *
Oh, I think I know what's happening! (though I still need to know what you're stacking to actually confirm this). In order to determine your Armor Ratings, it takes a few passes through your Armor items. It goes through all of them and picks out the highest single Ballistic and Impact Ratings, then adds in the Armor Ratings for Form-Fitting Armor. That catch here is that if a piece was identified as being the highest for a single Rating, it is excluded from other calculations so it doesn't double its Rating. So if you have a piece of Armor that's Ballistic 4, and a Form-Fitting piece that's Ballistic 6, it considers the 6 as the highest and ignores everything else, when in actuality, it should consider the standard Armor at Ballistic 4 to be the highest, then stack the Form-Fitting Armor on top of it. So essentially, Form-Fitting Armor should never be considered for finding the highest Rating for Armor, only added to whatever piece it finds.

He's stacking a 2/7 chain shirt with a 6/2 form fitting body suit and getting a total armor value of 6/9 instead of 8/9.
Nebular
Yup, so it's considering Form-Fitting Armor when it's looking for the highest Ballistic and Impact Ratings which it shouldn't. This will be fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (Argent @ May 1 2011, 09:49 AM) *
2: Reaction augmented attribute is stuck at (1) regardless of the normal rating and with or without reaction enhancements.

I was mucking around entering some NPCs for an upcoming game and found that I can't reproduce this issue. All of the characters that had an Augmented Reaction were showing up correctly. Is this still happening to you? If so, could you email me a save file where this is happening (nebular@shaw.ca) and I'll take a look at it to see what's going on.
Nebular
QUOTE (whatevs @ May 1 2011, 08:05 AM) *
Gear Capactity - It looks like capacity for vehicle modification and weapon modification is working nicely, along with sensors, but it doesn't look like it's being calculated for 'Vision Sensors and Imaging Devices' or 'Audio Sensors and Enhancers'. I purchased contact lenses and earbuds, and then added mods to them beyond the maximum 3 rating. The capacity label is there, but it always states that the maximum capacity for the object is available. I can manage this myself (and have done so in previous versions), just thought I'd point it out. Also, I created a brand new character to test.

This is actually being calculated correctly from my tests. Only plugins with a Capacity that contains [ ] deducts from the parent item's Capacity. I did, however, notice that the Sensors Category was not in the list of allowable plugins for Vision and Audio Sensors, so I've added those to the list.
Argent
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 06:54 PM) *
I was mucking around entering some NPCs for an upcoming game and found that I can't reproduce this issue. All of the characters that had an Augmented Reaction were showing up correctly. Is this still happening to you? If so, could you email me a save file where this is happening (nebular@shaw.ca) and I'll take a look at it to see what's going on.

Thought it was just me but I have remade my character from scratch. Maybe it has something to do with having a full complement if cyberlimbs. I will be sending you the character over email. Tried it with just one cyberlimb and reaction works fine.
Nebular
QUOTE (Argent @ May 1 2011, 09:37 PM) *
Thought it was just me but I have remade my character from scratch. Maybe it has something to do with having a full complement if cyberlimbs. I will be sending you the character over email. Tried it with just one cyberlimb and reaction works fine.

Took a look and replied back to your email. I'll post the summary here too, so people can correct my logic if I'm wrong. smile.gif

The character in the save has BOD 1, 5 Cyberlimbs, each with Armor 2, and no other gear. From the way I understand it (and this is where I could be wrong), all of the Armor modifications are applied to the character's Armor Rating, not just the highest, and also count towards Armor Encumbrance. This puts the character's Armor at Ballistic 10 and Impact 10. Both of these are 8 points higher than their BOD allows, so they're suffering a whopping -8 REA penalty from Encumbrance (-4 for being 8 points over each in Ballistic and Impact). When BOD is increased and/or Armor modifications are stripped away, this penalty lessens and REA can finally go above 1.

I'm fairly certain that each of the Armor modifications count towards the character's Armor Rating. I haven't seen any mention of only the highest being applied that I could find. Since they affect the character's Armor Rating, it would also make sense that these count towards Encumbrance as they would be weighing you down.
redwulf25
QUOTE (Nebular @ May 1 2011, 11:59 PM) *
Took a look and replied back to your email. I'll post the summary here too, so people can correct my logic if I'm wrong. smile.gif

The character in the save has BOD 1, 5 Cyberlimbs, each with Armor 2, and no other gear. From the way I understand it (and this is where I could be wrong), all of the Armor modifications are applied to the character's Armor Rating, not just the highest, and also count towards Armor Encumbrance. This puts the character's Armor at Ballistic 10 and Impact 10. Both of these are 8 points higher than their BOD allows, so they're suffering a whopping -8 REA penalty from Encumbrance (-4 for being 8 points over each in Ballistic and Impact). When BOD is increased and/or Armor modifications are stripped away, this penalty lessens and REA can finally go above 1.

I'm fairly certain that each of the Armor modifications count towards the character's Armor Rating. I haven't seen any mention of only the highest being applied that I could find. Since they affect the character's Armor Rating, it would also make sense that these count towards Encumbrance as they would be weighing you down.

Well, pretty close but wouldn't 5 cyberlimbs give him an automatic bod of 3 (IIRC cyberlimbs start at 3 in all stats no matter what your natural stat is)? So double 3 is 6 and his armor is only 4 over.
Nebular
Huh. That raises an interesting point. All of those limbs also had BOD, AGI, and STR 6, so his total BOD is 1 (6). This should then mean that he can support up to 12 Armor without penalties. The real problem then is that the Attributes aren't considering the Cyberlimb enhancements on their own - I'm taking the Attribute value and the stacking these on top, outside of the normal Attribute code. So I just need to move that logic into Attributes instead of where it is and that should solve this problem.

I'll be putting out another update by Wednesday evening since I'm getting this thing ready for the Shadowrun game I'm going to be starting with my gaming group on Friday. Hoping this will make working with NPCs a much less frustrating ordeal (though it did finally push me over the edge and got me to write this thing). smile.gif This will be fixed in the update.
redwulf25
What does the added support for Cybersuites entail? Is it just a matter of buy everything in the suite and you get the discount?
Yerameyahu
Sort of. You have to buy the whole suite at once, and the total is discounted.
Nebular
Like Yerameyahu said, "sort of". smile.gif A suite is basically a group of Cyberware that you buy as a complete package. All of the items in the suite are added to your character at once. When you buy the suite, the Essence and Nuyen cost are reduced by 10% each. It's geared more towards NPCs though players can take them with GM approval. I put them in there since they can make a GM's life a little easier if they just want to dump in a pre-configured set of Cyberware.
Conspiracy X
While adding weapon accessories, I noticed that pistols are allowed to have Under mounts.
Under RAW - Pistols (including machine pistols) have a top mount and a barrel mount. (SR4A pg. 311)

I would like to say thank you for a very useful, and excellent program.
Nebular
I knew something seemed weird about Pistols but I couldn't place my finger on it. I'll have this cleaned up for the next update. I keep seeing "RAW" in other posts and feel a little silly for asking, but what is "RAW"? smile.gif
Argent
RAW= Rules As Written
Nebular
Here's the (sort of) mid-week update I had promised. I picked up the Runner's Toolkit on Monday and was blown away by the PACKS book, so I just had to include support for it. It's far too useful to GMs to not include support for it.

Build 63
  • rewrote all object creation code so that they're entirely responsible for creating themselves and all child objects
  • moved Add Cyberware Suite to the new Special menu
  • added support for PACKS from the Runner's Toolkit which can be found in the Special menu
  • Form-Fitting is no longer considered when looking for the highest Armor Rating and correctly stacks with the highest worn Armor Ratings
  • Weapon Accessories that come with Weapons are no longer calculated into the Weapon's RC since these are already factored into the base Weapon's stats
  • Skills now have enough room to display their total Rating and Specialization Rating without overlapping the Specialization field
  • changing the Rating for Gear now properly update the character information and Nuyen remaining
  • character sheet no longer specifies an image type to hopefully allow any mugshot image format to be displayed properly
  • Cyberware/Bioware Essence Cost Multipliers are now stack correctly
  • Attributes are now responsible for managing their resptive Cyberlimb Enhancements which fixes the incorrect Armor Encumbrance and a high BOD through Cyberlimb Enhancements bug
  • added Programs from Unwired
  • added missing bonus for Racing Tires
  • Matrix Programs can now be added as standard Gear instead of just plugins again
  • Matrix Programs are listed separately after the last Commlink on the character sheet
  • Vehicle Mod Accel Bonus now supports +X/+Y add to Accel
  • Credsticks now have a maximum Rating of 1,000,000 to represent the amount they hold
  • removed under barrel mounts for Pistols
  • Vehicle Sensor and Sensor Plugins can now be deleted
  • adding and removing Sensor Plugins, Weapons, Weapon Accessories, and Weapon Mods to a Vehicle now immediately update the character's remaining Nuyen amount
Nebular
Argh. Forgot to document that I needed to include the PACKS summary so you know what's in them, the completely forgot to implement it. Another update.

Build 64
  • added PACKS content viewer
  • Add & More button in PACKS window now works
Bigity
Neb you're the man
Conspiracy X
Looking through the PACKS gear The Basics kit has listed Fake SIM x3 instead of Fake SIN rating 3.
Wizard_Thoarin
Don't have the Kit yet, so whats a "Fake Sim" or is that supposed to be Fake SIN?
whatevs
Love the PACKS addition! Very cool stuff! Lots of potential for customization there also.

Suggestions:

1.) 'Reset' Button For skills / Qualities (to deslect everything)
2.) Houserule section in the options area. With house rule option # 1 as free contact points = cha x 2.
EDIT: 3.) Ohyeah, almost forgot. How about moving all the surge qualities with dependancies away from the main list. They make the qualities lists huge and I feel so rejected when I click on one and it slams me with that `You do not meet the requirements for this quality` message.

Data Issue:

1.) Believe that the Thundercloud Contrail (Racing Bike) has 4 extra slots for 10 slots total. AR 108.

Technical Issue:

1.) Still not getting any love from the mug shots in the character sheets. Getting the same broken link to image. To make it work, I've been converting to HTML and modding using a path to the image.
2.) The gamemaster summary sheet seems to be barfing. Example:

CODE
HumanUnnamed CharacteriVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAANkAAADXCAIAAAAY1mNRAAAAAXNSR0IArs4c6QAAAARnQU1
BAACxjwv8YQUAAAAJcEhZcwAADsIAAA7CARUoSoAAAP+lSURBVHhe7L0FfFznlbidNuCYUWaQQbZlMVj
M
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
49erVR48ePXny7Pr1m3fv3n/x4tXjx08fPHj07NmL58/5kac8yN179x7cuXPv1q07N2/evnHjFtd55rt3H7777icqBfp/s/h/+lv3/7z4v8WiSB3oQYYhq2AI5m7dusX5/fv34enMmTNHjx49cuQIx+PHj3ORG+INInkmCPJkbnv27Nm3b9/IkSNXrVrFTx08ePDQoUNr165dsmTZgQOHeHDt2vX79x88f/7i6dNnT548vW3bji1btm3cuJnrK1as4mkLFy6eP3/h9OkzFy1asnnz1hMnTvFrkZgIVHVg6Of/xb/l4j83mZ/6HJx/GjcR/as26TiBPD7mGzduXLp0eefO3evXbwSOXbv2bN++c+nS5eXl44YOLSst7Z6XV1BcXNKtW4+ePXsPHz5yx
oxZixcvhSGeyZGfWrZsBQBxkTV37nyewzPHjBnbq1ef9PRMVnRUfFpqVm6Xwu7deg8dMqJs2KhBA4cNG
T
y8W2mvwoKSjPSchPiUmOiEuNik5KR0npmempHXJb9bSffBA4fMmzP34P4DlRcvXb5Ueff2nXdv3v6If4
X/afvf/j+WxYnartW/b8TWf7f9P1/34/0X1ZHq9/9v/ZG+WyQfPK+o0+vX7+OnEOArV+/fuvW7adOnUFcIYpAMCcnNzg41MPDy9zc0tjYlGVmZmFhYWVpaW1n5+Di4ubl5RMWFpGamp6bm5+ZmR0b
G8/iJCMjKzQ0PCQkjB93dnblpxwdnfk93l7+NtYOtjaObq5ePt4BYaFR4WHRHu4+LFcXT0cHVwd7FydHN+7
6+QYFB4VHhkexoiNjYqPjkhISiwoKKyZM3LBu/b49e4HySuXlG9euf/ftR2Ld33/3zbffKP8pEZxyIl6P2uv/fVH7L//6/y9YVAt
whatevs
QUOTE (Bigity @ May 4 2011, 01:21 AM) *
Neb you're the man

Ditto.
Conspiracy X
Supposed to be SIN not SIM. Have corrected previous post.
That's what happens when you try to do many things at the same time. biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Conspiracy X @ May 4 2011, 07:06 AM) *
Supposed to be SIN not SIM. Have corrected previous post.
That's what happens when you try to do many things at the same time. biggrin.gif

I took a look at the XML file and it is entered as "Fake SIN". I can't find an occurrence of "Fake SIM" in any of the XML files, and the information isn't hard-coded in the application. You able to post a screen shot of that so I can see what's up? smile.gif
Argent
The PACKS Kit is awesome!

1. It seems that adapsin and biocompatibility are still doubling the reduced essence of cyberware. Made a new character just to make sure. Even though that is not correct, when you adjust the grade of the cyberware, it does reduce the essence by the correct percentage.

2. I was under the impression that Type O System worked on basic bioware only, not cultured bioware since cultured bioware is tailor made for the recipient. Did they intend to mean "basic bioware" or standard grade bioware? Ie. Not alpha, bravo, or delta grade.
Nebular
QUOTE (whatevs @ May 4 2011, 06:53 AM) *
Love the PACKS addition! Very cool stuff! Lots of potential for customization there also.

Suggestions:

1.) 'Reset' Button For skills / Qualities (to deslect everything)
2.) Houserule section in the options area. With house rule option # 1 as free contact points = cha x 2.
EDIT: 3.) Ohyeah, almost forgot. How about moving all the surge qualities with dependancies away from the main list. They make the qualities lists huge and I feel so rejected when I click on one and it slams me with that `You do not meet the requirements for this quality` message.

Data Issue:

1.) Believe that the Thundercloud Contrail (Racing Bike) has 4 extra slots for 10 slots total. AR 108.

Technical Issue:

1.) Still not getting any love from the mug shots in the character sheets. Getting the same broken link to image. To make it work, I've been converting to HTML and modding using a path to the image.
2.) The gamemaster summary sheet seems to be barfing. Example:

That's wacky. Could you email me a copy of the picture you're trying to use? (nebular@shaw.ca) I tried it with gif, jpg, and png files and I was able to get them to work on my machine. Wonder if it's something to do with the way the image was saved or some other weird stuff.

At the moment, the GM sheet only works if you use the Print Multiple command from the File menu. It's intended to print multiple characters at once and expects a different starting XML tag (<characters> instead of <character>). The same thing happens if you select Print Multiple and then try to use the SR4 sheet. I was tempted to make them both work regardless of printing a single character or multiple characters. Guess I'll do that this evening then. smile.gif

I've added the missing slots to the Contrail. There were 2 other vehicles that were missing this as well. If I can get the image thing fixed up this evening, I should another update ready to go. Nothing big in the app. The only real change I need to make is to add in <bonus /> support for Armor Mods because one silly item from Attitude adds an Intimidation bonus. The rest is all data updates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012