Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
Nebular
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Jun 19 2011, 03:20 PM) *
I tinkered with the program again and found another bugs:
Vashon Island's Steampunk line does not interact properly with FFBA (Full Suit at least). They should stack. Alone the clothing gives you the correct 7/7 but if you add the FFBA the sheet calculates 9/7 when it should be 13/9.

I got a few questions, too:
- is it possible to change the Metatype of a character?
- can I somehow transfer the erquipment list from one character to another?

I've added these to my list o' stuff. I'll have to take a look and see how difficult it would be to change the Metatype. I think it's doable, but I'm not promising anything yet. smile.gif There's no easy way to transfer equipment to another character unless you want to go through the XML and copy all of the appropriate Gear and Improvement entries which isn't exactly pretty. What sort of stuff are you wanting to transfer? I can add the idea to the list of stuff to do later.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 19 2011, 05:28 PM) *
You had said that you were waiting on some sort of confirmation on how they work for Karma, so I figured I'd hold off 'til I had all of the info. smile.gif

Ah yes, sorry forgot, and I've not heard back from them. Sent the email Friday, so maybe Monday or Tuesday if they didn't get a trolls backpack worth of emails over the weekend.
As the rules stand you can't buy new Inherent Programs. Which for me makes me wonder why would anyone make an AI that has less than a 6 rating.
There is also nothing stating as to what rating the Optimization Program option has on the Inherent Programs.

Could be added in as the rules states and leave it like that until they get back to me.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 19 2011, 05:35 PM) *
I've added these to my list o' stuff. I'll have to take a look and see how difficult it would be to change the Metatype. I think it's doable, but I'm not promising anything yet. smile.gif There's no easy way to transfer equipment to another character unless you want to go through the XML and copy all of the appropriate Gear and Improvement entries which isn't exactly pretty. What sort of stuff are you wanting to transfer? I can add the idea to the list of stuff to do later.

Would it be possible to right click a node in the tree of gear and have it save that node and it's children to a file?
Could use the PACKS stuff to load it back in on other characters if it uses the same format.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 19 2011, 02:29 PM) *
Yeah, it seems kind of silly to have it limited to Karma only. I'll add it and the High Pain Tolerance thing to the list.

Cool, and thanks a lot for all the hard work you've put into this.

Added: In an effort to avoid a double post, in recreating a character base I noticed that the negative metagenetic quality Impaired Attribute is also open to Edge, Magic, and Resonance when it shouldn't be.

Added: Well, thought I was going to have to re-create a character base because of some glitch in the contacts house rule being enabled, but found that the glitch wasn't in backwards compatibility with the older character sheet, but that the free points calculation seems to be based on each contact individually and not the sum total.
McDougle
With the free contacts houserule in BP-build i can truly finish my char! (i didnt have enough bp to include all contacts)
Could u make it adjustable, too(some play with char*2; our GM allowed char*3)?
Fyndhal
This one is purely cosmetic:

The Advanced Lifestyle display doesn't clear itself when switching between selected lifestyles.

For instance, if you have 1 lifestyle with Perfect Roommate and a second lifestyle with Ambusher's Delight, if you cycle between them, you'll end up with multiple entries for both of the modifiers. Costs are calculated correctly, it is purely a display issue, as far as I can tell.
StevenAngier
Have to say I greatly appreciate the new interface for group contacts!

Yet I'd still love to see the "(mystic) adepts can get a free power point at initiation instead of metamagic" houserule implemented.
Argent
1. When opening saved character with the changeling quality, the program seems to forget the free points for positive and negative qualities so you have to delete the quality and reselect it in order for the BPs to be correct again.

2. Text only prinouts don't print edge attribute.

3. Certain adept powers like improved senses, sustenance, killing hands, etc that don't have ratings, are displaying "Rating: 1" on the text and regular character sheet. It would look much cleaner if those adept powers did not display a rating on the character sheets, especially the text only sheet.

4. Armor mods like noncoductivity and chemical protection are not displaying their ratings on the text only character sheet.

Thanks.
Nebular
QUOTE (Argent @ Jun 20 2011, 10:45 AM) *
1. When opening saved character with the changeling quality, the program seems to forget the free points for positive and negative qualities so you have to delete the quality and reselect it in order for the BPs to be correct again.

This should be working properly in the latest build (121). Just tried it on my updated copy at work to make sure.
McDougle
When i clicked on my stun baton(the character doesnīt have clubs as of yet) this showed up:
CODE
************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
   bei System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   bei System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   bei System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   bei Chummer.Weapon.get_TotalAP()
   bei Chummer.frmCareer.RefreshSelectedWeapon()
   bei Chummer.frmCareer.treWeapons_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelect(TreeViewEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
    Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300).
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Chummer
    Assembly-Version: 0.0.0.121.
    Win32-Version: 0.0.0.121.
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Trib%FCne.Bibliothek/%5BSR%5DShadowrun4/SR.Tools%20ec/Chummer/Chummer.exe.
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.232 built by: RTMGDR.
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
mscorlib.resources
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300).
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Configuration
    Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100).
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.
Nebular
Update to fix the issue with non-numeirc APs in Career Mode that McDougle reported and a number of other small fixes.

Build 123
  • added Expense Undo support for Nuyen: Armor, Nuyen: Weapon, Nuyen: Vehicle
  • 2 x CHA Free Contacts Option now applies to both BP and Karma build modes
  • fixed an issue that caused Free Contacts points to calculate per-contact instead of for the character as a whole
  • changed Free Contacts Option to allow the multiplier value to be specified
  • fixed an issue that caused precedence 0 Improvements to stack with others
  • High Pain Tolerance Positive Quality no longer stacks with other Condition Monitor Threshold Improvements
  • Impaired Attribute Negative Quality no longer allows EDG, MAG, or RES to be selected
  • Text-Only character sheet now prints EDG with the rest of the Attributes
  • Text-Only character sheet now prints Armor Mod Ratings when applicable
  • character sheets no longer display Rating 1 for Adept Powers that do not have a Rating
  • Advance Lifestyle Qualities list now clears when a different Advanced Lifestyle is selected
  • Weapons with AP -half no longer throw an error when selected in Career Mode
  • Armor Rating stacking modifiers from items like Form-Fitting Armor are now calculated separately and added to the highest Armor/Clothing Armor Ratings instead of being rolled into the highest Armor Rating
Outstanding Items
  • Copy Character Gear to Another Character
  • Support for Changing Metatype
  • Display Full Book Name
  • House Rule: Power Points from Initiation
  • Spare Clips?
  • Cheat Sheets?
  • Modular Electronics
  • Multiple Capacity Items
  • Karma/Nuyen Expense Rollback
  • House Rule: Essence Affects Maximum MAG/RES
ShadowWalker
For some reason why I check the Free contacts checkbox it is unchecked the next time I open options.

I had to check it, close the window, shut down chummer and restart it to get it to stay checked.
McDougle
I have to say it again:
You are fast, you are skilled and you rock, Nebular! spin.gif

Another would-be-nice for the future:
Let chummer(auto-update checked) tell us, that he is updating, instead of showing nothing and opening up after the update-progress has been made.

EDIT:
Contacts r looking better and better. smile.gif
Maybe we could get another button that allows to add in a description and notes on every contact seperately?
My 7+ contacts of my newest Chummer-build would mess "description" pretty much up and donīt really fit into "background", or "notes" either.

EDIT2:
Career: ArmorVest and the Strict-9 Jacket wonīt stack their armor-ratings(chummer is only displaying the armor vests 6/4).
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 20 2011, 08:32 PM) *
Another would-be-nice for the future:
Let chummer(auto-update checked) tell us, that he is updating, instead of showing nothing and opening up after the update-progress has been made.

Good idea. I stole this from another small app that I wrote and just made a few minor tweaks. The original app and its data were always really small so it was never an issue. Chummer, on the other hand, has a lot of big stuff to download on a fairly regular basis. smile.gif I'll try to work this in sooner rather than later.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 20 2011, 05:43 PM) *
For some reason why I check the Free contacts checkbox it is unchecked the next time I open options.

I had to check it, close the window, shut down chummer and restart it to get it to stay checked.

Same here when the option first became available (among a few other things previously).

Also noticed that a few of the program options aren't working correctly in the TM's complex forms area. They don't refund the cost if deleted while in creation mode.
ShadowWalker
When I add something to the Drone Sensor Package and click on the Selected Vehicles node I get the following error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

As soon as i delete the item added to the sensor package the error stops happening.
Fyndhal
Type O System says to treat all bioware as Delta grade, without the increased cost. This appears to not be supported currently.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Fyndhal @ Jun 20 2011, 10:50 PM) *
Type O System says to treat all bioware as Delta grade, without the increased cost. This appears to not be supported currently.

Type O System only affects basic bioware (ref Augmentation, page 20). Any other kind of bioware does not get this benefit. Looking into the program it appears to be working just fine.
StevenAngier
Another thing, though is about the Magic attribute and how you handle magic loss by lowered essence. Chummer handles it as negative augmentation (malus) yet magic loss means your NATURAL attribute is lowered thus regaining lost points in chummer is way more expensive than it has to be. (p.177 SR4A "Magic") This makes ever character with a magic attribute and something that lowers it's essence rating more expensive than the rules state.
ShadowWalker
The AK-98 is missing it's integrated underbarrel grenade launcher.
McDougle
Another idea(gawd, we really keep u busy, eh? XD):
Maybe it is possible to enable a "sticky"-button for the "recent files" so the user can open his typical characters fast while nonsticky entries appear beneath(as refference: Win7 / Office).
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 21 2011, 11:31 AM) *
Another idea(gawd, we really keep u busy, eh? XD):
Maybe it is possible to enable a "sticky"-button for the "recent files" so the user can open his typical characters fast while nonsticky entries appear beneath(as refference: Win7 / Office).

Huh, that's a really good idea. Every game session I'm cursing that I have to dig back through a few directories to find the PCs for my game because I've had to open a bunch of NPC saves for the current mission and wished there was an easier way. smile.gif
McDougle
Youīre welcome. smile.gif Iīm always in to suggest stuff to enhance my favorite sr-chargen. wink.gif

Gotta say Itīs awesome to "work" so close with a programer like you, Nebular. The chummer already implements several suggestions I made. It is a program that is gradually becoming what we users would like it to be. Knowing that suggesting something makes a difference feels great.
Kinda like a K.I. enhancing its code because we r feeding it with sprites. cyber.gif
Bigity
And with this we can avoid giving money to Hero Labs (never again do you hear!)
McDougle
QUOTE (Bigity @ Jun 21 2011, 10:18 PM) *
And with this we can avoid giving money to Hero Labs (never again do you hear!)

Dont shout to loud, or catalyst will find a reason to sabotage this project. *do i smell conspiracy-theory? XD *
I can already see the first squad of catalystīs lowpaid 8$-runners ambushing Nebular at work! eek.gif
Crazy Ivan
Amen to that. Chummer is by far the most in-depth character generator that I've seen, with the possible exception of the 2nd edition AD&D generator. Chummer rates right up there and then some.
StevenAngier
Even if you despise .net (as I do) you can't pass on chummer. Too good and getting better by the day biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 21 2011, 08:25 AM) *
The AK-98 is missing it's integrated underbarrel grenade launcher.

Updated the weapons.xml file to include it.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 21 2011, 05:17 PM) *
Updated the weapons.xml file to include it.

Not sure how this should look, but there are now 2 AK-98s listed, one as a grenade launcher and one as an assault rifle.
Should be one weapon, with two ways of doing damage.
McDougle
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 22 2011, 12:47 AM) *
Not sure how this should look, but there are now 2 AK-98s listed, one as a grenade launcher and one as an assault rifle.

As of now it is working like this:
Select/buy the actual weapon.
Select the integrated weapon(ie grenade launcher) as an accessory.

Found another "bug":
A human should not be able to take the infected:Bandersnatch quality(and the others for other metatypes).
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 21 2011, 04:47 PM) *

This is how the other underbarrel grenade launchers are done as well. This needs to be done this way since they are still two distinct weapons, have different damage, AP, RC and ranges, and can be fired independently of each other. You can't load grenades into the AK-98, but you can load them into the AK-98 Grenade Launcher.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 21 2011, 06:48 PM) *
This is how the other underbarrel grenade launchers are done as well. This needs to be done this way since they are still two distinct weapons, have different damage, AP, RC and ranges, and can be fired independently of each other. You can't load grenades into the AK-98, but you can load them into the AK-98 Grenade Launcher.

Just confusing. I would have thought it would show up attached to the weapon the way the options of vehicles do.
Greyed out and such, but pre-attached.

The integrated underbarrel granade launcher, that comes with the AK98, is taking up mod slots. Is it supposed to do that?
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 21 2011, 05:41 PM) *
Found another "bug":
A human should not be able to take the infected:Bandersnatch quality(and the others for other metatypes).

Duh. Updated the qualities.xml data file.
redwulf25
It would be helpful if the firearms modifications Firing Selection Change (large or small) allowed me to choose what mode of fire I'm adding and add it to the gun. For example if I wanted to make my Ruger Thunderbolt fire in semi-auto or full auto instead of just burst.
Nebular
QUOTE (redwulf25 @ Jun 21 2011, 07:17 PM) *
It would be helpful if the firearms modifications Firing Selection Change (large or small) allowed me to choose what mode of fire I'm adding and add it to the gun. For example if I wanted to make my Ruger Thunderbolt fire in semi-auto or full auto instead of just burst.

Agreed. Completely forgot about this. And onto the list it goes!
McDougle
You can do that by klicking on the far right side of the button. wink.gif

Taking "Infected: Loup-Garou" doesnīt add the associated powers, nor the weaknesses.
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 21 2011, 06:49 PM) *
You can do that by klicking on the far right side of the button. wink.gif

The drop down for the FIRE! button only lets you pick which mode you want to use to shoot from the list of modes the Weapon currently has. The Firing Selection Change Mod actually lets you add additional firing modes to the Weapon.

QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 21 2011, 06:49 PM) *
Taking "Infected: Loup-Garou" doesnīt add the associated powers, nor the weaknesses.

Yeah, I realised this as I was checking the Metatype requirements for those Qualities. These were put in before Critter Powers and the ability to forcefully add other Qualities was supported, so this is new stuff I'll have to add on.
Fyndhal
Nebular, I have a suggestion which may be outside the scope of what you're working on, but I want to suggest it anyway.

PCGen, an open source character generator for D&D, has an HTML Preview page with each skill/weapon/important stat being a link. Clicking the link, generates a pop-up window with the result of a random die roll for that skill with all the appropriate modifiers you supplied.

Something similar could be done with Chummer. Click the link and get a popup asking for "Bonus/Penalty mod" and "Use Edge?" -- clicking "Ok" would generate a second window which displays Number of Hits, whether or not the roll glitched, etc.

So, do you think this would be something that would fit?
Nebular
QUOTE (Fyndhal @ Jun 21 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Nebular, I have a suggestion which may be outside the scope of what you're working on, but I want to suggest it anyway.

PCGen, an open source character generator for D&D, has an HTML Preview page with each skill/weapon/important stat being a link. Clicking the link, generates a pop-up window with the result of a random die roll for that skill with all the appropriate modifiers you supplied.

Something similar could be done with Chummer. Click the link and get a popup asking for "Bonus/Penalty mod" and "Use Edge?" -- clicking "Ok" would generate a second window which displays Number of Hits, whether or not the roll glitched, etc.

I hadn't actually considered something like this. I'm of two minds on this at the moment. One the one hand, I'm actually rather opposed to the whole idea of an application rolling for the player. I could get into the whole "random number generators aren't truly random" argument (they aren't, but unless you know the seed and can crunch the algorithm in your head, it may as well be!), but that's been done so many times by so many people. My opinion is that the result should be in the player's hands, not some random number generator. On the other, this could save GMs a ton of time by just clicking on something and getting a result. Which I'm highly in favour of. So I'm torn. smile.gif

If I do end up doing this I would make it an option that can be enabled, that way players can have it turned off if GMs like me threaten to bury them in D6 if they even think of using one, but GMs can have that little convenience. Anyone else in favour or against this sort of thing?
McDougle
Ur reasoning is good.

As a player I love my dice- and wouldnīt miss them in my rl-runs.
As a gm on the other hand I sometimes want to make a throw that my players canīt see(or canīt hear, that Iīm using 2 or 20 dice wink.gif ).

Sumup: Nice for SLīs, but something for the future, when other stuff concerning the actual editor is done.
Argent
I'm definitely for rolling dice myself instead of a computer doing it.
StevenAngier
nobody keeps you from that even IF there is the possibility to have some more or less random numbers generated for you.
Argent
QUOTE (StevenAngier @ Jun 22 2011, 10:58 AM) *
nobody keeps you from that even IF there is the possibility to have some more or less random numbers generated for you.

True. I will refine my last post by saying, the more functionality chummer has, the cooler it will become. I prefer rolling dice but am not against an auto roller.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 22 2011, 04:57 AM) *
Ur reasoning is good.

As a player I love my dice- and wouldnīt miss them in my rl-runs.
As a gm on the other hand I sometimes want to make a throw that my players canīt see(or canīt hear, that Iīm using 2 or 20 dice wink.gif ).

Sumup: Nice for SLīs, but something for the future, when other stuff concerning the actual editor is done.

Roll dice all the time, even if there's no reason for it (sometimes a great way to make players paranoid). When there is a reason for it, roll them in groups instead of all at once. Need to make a discrete roll with a DP of 20? Roll four groups of five and add the hits. If you're always rolling dice, even if there's no reason, it'll make it harder for your players to catch on. If they ask, just make up some B.S. excuse, like "I'm weeding out all the 1's." or something.
StevenAngier
They tend to gather in the darkness of my palms those 1s. I think they are attempting to break the 3 rules of GM dice rolling.
Irian
Used Vehicles seem to be buggy (adding them brings an exception).

The karma prices for skillsofts complex forms seem to be a little bit odd, too.
Nebular
QUOTE (Irian @ Jun 22 2011, 02:54 PM) *
Used Vehicles seem to be buggy (adding them brings an exception).

The karma prices for skillsofts complex forms seem to be a little bit odd, too.

The Used Vehicle bit will be fixed in the next update.

I don't see any issue with the Karma costs for Skillsofts. They have the same cost as other Complex Forms. What seems to be odd about them?
SpellBinder
A TM needs the Biowire echo to learn a skillsoft (haven't checked to see if this is supported yet or not), and when a skillsoft is learned a TM pays karma equal to it's rating, plus 1 for each program option or program option rating (ref UN, page 149; Emulation). It cannot later be improved, but can be supplanted by a higher quality skillsoft later on.
ShadowWalker
Yeah the cost for skillsofts as complex forms is completely different than the cost for other complex forms.
Burrito Al Pastor
QUOTE (Fyndhal @ Jun 21 2011, 06:35 PM) *

I don't think this would work, and here's why: D&D doesn't have a lot of modifiers, and all the modifiers in D&D can be made after the roll.

Shadowrun has a lot of circumstance modifiers. Literally half of page 152 (Anniversary) is a table of combat modifiers. And just about everything else has its own extensive sets of special mods - hacking an admin account, talking to people if you have eyes on the sides of your skull, etcetera, etcetera. And because these all affect the number of dice you roll, they all have to be decided before you roll. Which means that Chummer having dice rolling support would still mean it'd need to bring up a box about circumstance mods, which means you're still typing in a number, which means that you've lost any advantage of speed or convenience over any other third-party Shadowrun dice rolling program or app. The only advantage I can see to integrating a dice roller into Chummer is that it wouldn't need to ask you what your edge score is when you spend edge, and could track edge usage, but otherwise it's apples and oranges to a D&D program where you can click the button and mentally add the plus four modifier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012