Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
Nebular
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Oct 20 2011, 11:08 AM) *
Chummer throws an error about capacity, when you add more than one program as a plugin to a commlink (the Hermes Ikon at least)

Where do you get the cost of 200¥ for the custom OS? BTW where does it say that you can code or buy a custom OS? I can't find it in the books. It can't be true that commlink Firewall is caped at 5 (best stock FW +2).

The cost on Custom OS should actually be 0¥. This was probably something I missed when copy/pasting with another OS. It's really just there to add flexibility for players/GMs that allow a character to either build their own Commlink from scratch, write their own OS, or effectively have a custom OS without having to create a custom data file item. It doesn't take any plugins besides General (like the other Operating Systems) but shows that the Commlink at least has an OS. I've updated the Gear file to correct the cost.

Commlinks will support things all the way up to Rating 10, but as SR4A 222 under Upgrading Devices mentions (and you already pointed out), each part of a device can only be upgraded by +2. With all of the currently available Operating Systems having a max Firewall of 3, they'll only be allowed to go up to 5. If you add the Custom OS as the only Operating System to a Commlink, the Commlink will be allowed to choose up to Firewall (and System) 10 when adding OS Upgrade plugins. If someone creates their own OS in a custom data file and gives it a Firewall of 8, the Commlink it's attached to will also have the option of going up to Firewall 10. So all of that data is there but its visibility is limited by the devices. smile.gif

There's a bug in the current build that is treating all items as consuming Capacity instead of just items that have square brackets. This is fixed in the next update which should be available this evening.
Dakka Dakka
Wow, I wish professional software had that response time.

Programs do not show up on the text only sheet.
Nebular
Yikes, that should have been corrected a long time ago. It's an artifact from when Gear couldn't be nested, so it assumed that all Matrix Programs should appear under a character's Commlink, even if they didn't have one. nyahnyah.gif Both the Text-only and SR4 sheets have been updated to correct this.
Nebular
As promised!

Build 229
    - XmlManager now caches base data files and merged translation information which should reduce character load times by 50%-70% and make everything else a little quicker
    - added support for <drainresist /> to the Improvement Manager which improves a character's Drain Resistance pool
    - added support for <fadingresist /> to the Improvement Manager which improves a character's Fading Resistance pool
    - added a Verify Data File button to the Options window to verify the contents of data translation files (verifies only the content from selected books; like the Verify button, this is not needed unless you're working on translations)
    - added support for <rangebonus /> to Weapon Mods which increase or decreases a Weapon's Range by the specified percent
    - added <rangebonus /> to Barrel Extension and Barrel Reduction Weapon Mods
    - fixed an issue that caused Gear to assume that plugins should always consume Capacity, even when they do not contain square brackets to indicate that they should
    - Spell list is now sorted alphabetically within each Category
    - Complex Form list is now sorted alphabetically within each Category
    - Martial Arts list is now sorted alphabetically within each Category
    - Active Skills are now sorted in alphabetical order in non-English languages
    - Skill Groups are now sorted in alphabetical order in non-English languages
    - added Device field to the Vehicles tab to show the selected Vehicle's Device Rating
    - added <drainresist /> to Focused Concentration (Rating 1) and Focused Concentration (Rating 2) Qualities
    - fixed an issue with translations that had &amp; in their names or translated values throwing errors when attempting to load them
    - Bioware Grade list in Create Mode now reads from the Bioware data file and presents only Grades that are actually available to them
    - Cultured Bioware is now properly limited to non-Second-Hand Grades
    - Symbionts and Genetic Infusions are properly limited to Standard Grade only
    - added support for naming Armor
New Strings
    - Label_Device
    - Menu_NameArmor
    - Message_SelectArmorName
    - String_ArmorName
McDougle
W00T! cyber.gif

Reading this made me think:

-1-"Hawk Eye" =
see their unaugmented Weapon
Range Modifiers reduced by 1 step (for instance, Long Range be-comes Medium Range).

-> <rangebonus /> ?

-2-Sort Spells in each category(let the player choose) by drain(ascending or descending; special drain like Damage-2 could sort alphabetically at the top or bottom of the "normal-drainers")?
deurk
Works like a charm Nebular, thanks.

vehicles.xml:
  • Horizon-Double Revolution (Enclosed Monocycle): should be named 'Horizon-Doble Revolution (Enclosed Monocycle)'
  • Ares TR-55 (Transport Plane) has a page reference as a line feed, when in fact it's page 9 wink.gif
  • 3 items do not appear in AR or ARG, could you add them as ARF?

That's all I found in the vehicles for now smile.gif
deurk
For weapons, I notice that:
  • Plugins that are part of a weapon are displayed in English in the right side of the weapon selection window
  • Mount point are not translated

Also, using the verify data file, I get the following result at the end of results_fr.xml:
[ Spoiler ]

Are you sure you fixed that? nyahnyah.gif

Can you detail a bit what appears in that results file btw?
McDougle
When a quality is added as "free" in career-mode, Chummer still asks if you want to spend karma for it, even though it doesn´t cost karma if you click "yes".
ShadowWalker
Somethings for A.I.'s.

After going over the Runners Companion recently looking at the rules for creating A.I. PCs. I've concluded the following.

Inherent programs cannot be bought after creation. So for now having them added just at creation is fine. I would like to see an optional rule at a later date to allow for this, but for now, just having this functionality working would be great. Having the cost of 6 karma to add a new Inherent programs is I think fair. 2 for the base program and 2 for each of the program options. That would be inline with the cost of Complex Forms.

The base rating for Inherent programs is based on the attribute as shown on the chart on page 89 of RC. Those are the only programs listed that can be used as Inherent Programs.
Inherent programs can be upgraded to a max rating of the calculated attribute System times two. The cost in karma is equal to the new rating.
All Inherent Programs have two options, and can only have these two options, Ergonomic and Optimization.
There are two ways these options can be handled, one is to ignore them. Not my first pick. The other is to add a new version of both that is only attachable to Inherent programs. both should have no rating to them.
Now comes the real kicker for AI. All of the primary mental stats can be decreased. What this means is that if their rating can decrease, and if it ever decreases so that the number of Inherent programs they have is greater than their rating then the number of Inherent Programs they have must be decreased so that it equals their new Rating. This does not happen if their rating increases, only if it decreases. They can not get back any lost Inherent Programs. (Unless the optional mentioned above is added in.)
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 19 2011, 11:12 AM) *
This one is tricky as the name or Category can change at any time and sorting those controls is actually really slow since you have to remove all of them, re-order them, then re-add them again. I'll take a look at trying to sort these as some point, but for now it's pretty low on the list.

If the creation code was to sort based on the data order then you could pass it the an instance of the control to the code that populates the control, display it.
Then you can use that to sort the data, create a new control, pass it to the populate code, display it, and destroy the old control.
deurk
Using French translation (does not happen in English), I cannot add months to any lifestyle, it stays at 1.
ChatNoir
Suggestion :
I thought it might be interesting to add an extra field (or tab) where players can note the important information on the various game sessions. Like a log with the objectives, the employer, information discovery, the people we met, special events, etc..
Of course, we can do that in a separate file (and that's what I'm going to do for now), but bring together all the important information in Chummer would also make sense. The Notes section exists but the fact that it appears on the character sheet limits it to a very specific type of notes (and it's not suitable for long text).
deurk
A few requests by fellow french community members:
  • Could you make it so that in the "Roll dice" window, the roll is done when the key Enter is pressed?
  • Could you let user move the separation between the information window on the right side and the left side of the software? Career mode has a few more tabs that sometimes won't fit in a single screen, it would be nice to let the user reserve as much space as he wants for those.

Thanks.
deurk
I also have a question/suggestion of my own:
Do you have on your TODO list to have some sort of combat turn tracker? I mean it as something as simple as the Fire/Reload thingie for the weapons, but keeping track of combat turns for activated devices/powers/foci and such. That would also mean have a mean of activation for all of those, which could be a real thumbs-up, even without any kind of combat turn tracker. It would great to be able to toggle on/off a power, focus or other non-permanent effect (and see it replicated in stats or attributes).

Thanks.
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 20 2011, 04:26 PM) *
Works like a charm Nebular, thanks.

vehicles.xml:
  • Horizon-Double Revolution (Enclosed Monocycle): should be named 'Horizon-Doble Revolution (Enclosed Monocycle)'
  • Ares TR-55 (Transport Plane) has a page reference as a line feed, when in fact it's page 9 wink.gif
  • 3 items do not appear in AR or ARG, could you add them as ARF?

That's all I found in the vehicles for now smile.gif

Vehicles file has been updated to correct these. I don't have access to a French version of the Arsenal to magically know what those 3 missing vehicles are, so you'd either have to provide that information for me or create a custom data file for 'em. wink.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 20 2011, 04:35 PM) *
For weapons, I notice that:
  • Plugins that are part of a weapon are displayed in English in the right side of the weapon selection window
  • Mount point are not translated

Also, using the verify data file, I get the following result at the end of results_fr.xml:
[ Spoiler ]

Are you sure you fixed that? nyahnyah.gif

Can you detail a bit what appears in that results file btw?

Yes, I fixed that item. In the Gear file it's now correctly called Grenade: Espirt Petite Brume. This was changed yesterday - you just need to correct the item name in the translation file.

<noentry> means that an items exists in the translation file that does not exist in the base data files, so the translated item is orphaned and would never be used (basically to say "hey, you didn't give me the correct English name").

The other items are all generated when there's information missing and structured similar to the translation file (or at least as close as I could get it since it's completely dynamic).
Each entry has an exists attribute that is either True or False. False means that the Verify process found something in the base data file that was not found in the translation file. True means that a match was found.
<name> is the name of the item it attempted to find a match for.
If a match was found, there could be a number of <missing> tags.
<missing>code</missing> means that the sourcebook code was not provided in the translation file.
<missing>page</missing> means that the page number was not provided in the translation file.
<missing>translate</missing> means that the translated name was not provided in the translation file.
The code and page items can be ignored since they're optional. If the code for a book is the same in English as it is in the translated language (for example, SR4), you don't need to provide it. The same goes for page.
deurk
Great, now I know what to look for.
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Oct 20 2011, 04:36 PM) *
When a quality is added as "free" in career-mode, Chummer still asks if you want to spend karma for it, even though it doesn´t cost karma if you click "yes".

Fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 21 2011, 03:57 AM) *
Using French translation (does not happen in English), I cannot add months to any lifestyle, it stays at 1.

Fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 21 2011, 08:18 AM) *
I also have a question/suggestion of my own:
Do you have on your TODO list to have some sort of combat turn tracker? I mean it as something as simple as the Fire/Reload thingie for the weapons, but keeping track of combat turns for activated devices/powers/foci and such. That would also mean have a mean of activation for all of those, which could be a real thumbs-up, even without any kind of combat turn tracker. It would great to be able to toggle on/off a power, focus or other non-permanent effect (and see it replicated in stats or attributes).

Thanks.

It's one of those things I'd like to do at some point. For a while I thought I might not have to with there being some talk of other combat trackers that others might work on, but I may just end up doing my own and rolling it into Chummer.
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 21 2011, 02:18 PM) *
It's one of those things I'd like to do at some point. For a while I thought I might not have to with there being some talk of other combat trackers that others might work on, but I may just end up doing my own and rolling it into Chummer.

Seeing the quality and consistency of your work on Chummer, it would be the crown of SR software IMO.
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 21 2011, 01:48 PM) *
Vehicles file has been updated to correct these. I don't have access to a French version of the Arsenal to magically know what those 3 missing vehicles are, so you'd either have to provide that information for me or create a custom data file for 'em. wink.gif

Here you go.
[ Spoiler ]
deurk
Nebular,

Could you add an 'OK' button that has to be clicked once the upgrade process is done before opening the application so that we can:
  • Read the changelog directly in the application
  • Note down the data files changes if we work on the translations (since you don't issue a changelog for data files)

Thanks!
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 21 2011, 11:54 AM) *
Nebular,

Could you add an 'OK' button that has to be clicked once the upgrade process is done before opening the application so that we can:
  • Read the changelog directly in the application
  • Note down the data files changes if we work on the translations (since you don't issue a changelog for data files)

Thanks!

After the download is done you can continue to read the change log. You just don't click the restart chummer button right away.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Oct 21 2011, 11:56 AM) *
After the download is done you can continue to read the change log. You just don't click the restart chummer button right away.

What he said! biggrin.gif

You can also find all of that information by either opening the changelog.txt file in your Chummer directory, or by going to Help > Revision History. The update process and Revision History window all ready from that text file.
McDougle
Attitude(found on page 173):

The "Microweave Spider" is missing(haven´t checked if all other items from the tables are included).
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Oct 21 2011, 01:53 PM) *
Attitude(found on page 173):

The "Microweave Spider" is missing(haven´t checked if all other items from the tables are included).

Noticed that the Medusa Extensions are missing as well. They'll be included in the next update.
Jazz
About the new gift / verify button :

* don't work for cyberware.xml's grades (these are correct in my file)
* don't work well for echoes (considers metamagic items as "should be echoes")
* don't work well in metatype.xml for metatypes' metavariants (doesn't stop at /name and read the whole line)

* verifies custom items (I made a custom armor and it's supossed to be in armor.xml : can we translate them aswell ?)
* verifies packs (I don't know if we have to translate them (suites) or not)

* for cyberware.xml, you probably forgot or overlook that post : http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=1113252
* OMG lifestyles is bigger than I though. But <cost> tag omgwtfbbq is it ??? In Euro ?
* For spells.xml I don't understand where is "Napalm Wall" (DG 17) in spell.xml. I've got its statistics in Chummer but not in the xml, that's very strange. It's translation is in my file and I can see it translated in the "add a spell" list.

I hope I'll find soon a way to hide the items in the file if "exist = true" AND the only missing tag is <missing>code</missing> but I'm not sure I can.

Besides that list, it is the perfect tool we needed, I made a lot of correction tonigth smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 21 2011, 03:26 PM) *

* don't work well for echoes (considers metamagic items as "should be echoes")
* don't work well in metatype.xml for metatypes' metavariants (doesn't stop at /name and read the whole line)

* verifies custom items (I made a custom armor and it's supossed to be in armor.xml : can we translate them aswell ?)
* verifies packs (I don't know if we have to translate them (suites) or not)

* for cyberware.xml, you probably forgot or overlook that post : http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=1113252
* OMG lifestyles is bigger than I though. But <cost> tag omgwtfbbq is it ??? In Euro ?
* For spells.xml I don't understand where is "Napalm Wall" (DG 17) in spell.xml. I've got its statistics in Chummer but not in the xml, that's very strange. It's translation is in my file and I can see it translated in the "add a spell" list.

I hope I'll find soon a way to hide the items in the file if "exist = true" AND the only missing tag is <missing>code</missing> but I'm not sure I can.

Besides that list, it is the perfect tool we needed, I made a lot of correction tonigth smile.gif

Well those are some neat quirks. Good thing I never said it was perfect! wink.gif I'll try to get some of these fixed up.

I've updated the Spells file to correct Napalm Wall. For some weird reason I had it entered as Napalm Water. Duh.
Lifestyle cost (like everything else) is in Nuyen. You don't need to actually translate the <costs> group since it's entirely numeric (and none of the code actually looks for translations in there). But yeah, Lifestyles is a surprisingly long file. smile.gif
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 21 2011, 05:12 PM) *
What he said! biggrin.gif

You can also find all of that information by either opening the changelog.txt file in your Chummer directory, or by going to Help > Revision History. The update process and Revision History window all ready from that text file.

Does not for updates of data files!
It does behave that way only if program is changed. I'm interesting in all changes smile.gif
McDougle
Ur asking a guy that is workin on a daily basis very close with his community, to post like 200percent more? grinbig.gif
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 19 2011, 01:38 PM) *
1. That is still situational and not exclusive to Dodge. Unarmed Combat and Blades can also be used when defending against melee attacks. Dodge is also not exclusively used for defending against ranged and melee attacks as it can be to other perceived threats. Dodging out of the way of a vehicle while you're running across a street is the first thing that comes to mind and is neither a ranged or melee attack.

Vehicles hitting you, intentionally or not, sounds like it'd use ramming rules, no?

SR4A pg169 - "If a driver wants to ram something (or someone) with the vehicle, treat it as a melee attack. The target must be within the vehicle’s Walking or Running Range (a –3 dice modifier applies if the driver has to resort to running). The driver rolls Vehicle skill + Reaction +/– Handling to attack. The target rolls Dodge + Reaction if a pedestrian, or Vehicle skill + Reaction +/– Handling if driving another vehicle."

Are there any other attacks that are not "ranged" or "melee"?

-k
Dakka Dakka
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Oct 22 2011, 06:31 AM) *
Are there any other attacks that are not "ranged" or "melee"?
There are a lot of attacks that are not melee/ranged attacks (ramming, astral combat, indirect combat spells etc.). I don't however know of any attacks that are not treated as such.
To clarify what I mean, here is a real world analogy:
According to German law illegitimate children are to be treated the same as legitimate ones. This equality still does not give a child born out of wedlock married parents.
KarmaInferno
I suppose, then, the question is, "Are they treated as melee or ranged ENOUGH to count for Combat Sense?"

Given that it's supposed to be a mystic ability to foresee impending danger, I am inclined to say "yes", and am comfortable with that answer on both rules and fluff fronts.

-k
Dakka Dakka
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Oct 22 2011, 08:21 AM) *
I suppose, then, the question is, "Are they treated as melee or ranged ENOUGH to count for Combat Sense?"

Given that it's supposed to be a mystic ability to foresee impending danger, I am inclined to say "yes", and am comfortable with that answer on both rules and fluff fronts.
I think this is a good interpretation as well, however it is not in the rules that way. A houserule switch may be in order, unless there will be an erratum.
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 21 2011, 05:01 PM) *
Does not for updates of data files!
It does behave that way only if program is changed. I'm interesting in all changes smile.gif

There is nothing that shows what data files have changed or what has changed in them apart from what I post here.
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 22 2011, 07:28 AM) *
There is nothing that shows what data files have changed or what has changed in them apart from what I post here.

There is the update popup that autoupdates them when the client starts! It does not state what has changed but just displays which files are changed, I'm good with that. I just wish I could have that screen frozen until I press a button to not miss it, that or any other way to be aware that a data file has changed.
deurk
Nebular,

In weapons.xml, US version has a 'Collapsible Heavy Pistol' completely absent from the FR version.
Do you think you could provide translaters with a way to hide an item that has not been translated so that it does not appear in English when another language is selected?
Maybe something like <translate>HIDDEN</translate> or something nyahnyah.gif
drakir
Think I found a strange bug. If I have a magician with more than one foci, there's an error message when I try to bond them.
Somtimes it ask for values for my other stuff (Fake Sin, toolkits)
Not related to rules, I think. Only restrictions to foci I can think of is Magic and Logic Attributes and those I think are working.

Thanks again for the massive amount of work you have done and are doing here.
/Drakir
Shortstraw
If the rules say treat it as a melee attack you treat it as a melee attack with all the bonuses a defender usually gets against said attack.
McDougle
With so many people being of that opinion the Combat Sense-Bonus für Dodge should at least be implemented as a HouseRule(please). cyber.gif
deurk
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 22 2011, 09:51 AM) *
Nebular,

In weapons.xml, US version has a 'Collapsible Heavy Pistol' completely absent from the FR version.
Do you think you could provide translaters with a way to hide an item that has not been translated so that it does not appear in English when another language is selected?

Actually, this item only appears in a table (page 23 of Arsenal) but nowhere in the text. Might just be a bug of the US version.
ShadowWalker
The Camera and Microphone listed under Sensors should take up one Capacity when placed in a Drone/Vehicle Sensor Package and have an internal Capacity equal to their rating. Allowing for Visual and Audio enhancements placed within them.
The first part is working fine, but their internal capacity is not. It's letting you add any number to it, and always displays [1] (0 remaining).
But it's good that you can add items to it. I'm guessing that when that was added their data was not updated to reflect their internal Capacity.
Nebular
QUOTE (drakir @ Oct 22 2011, 05:49 AM) *
Think I found a strange bug. If I have a magician with more than one foci, there's an error message when I try to bond them.
Somtimes it ask for values for my other stuff (Fake Sin, toolkits)
Not related to rules, I think. Only restrictions to foci I can think of is Magic and Logic Attributes and those I think are working.

Thanks again for the massive amount of work you have done and are doing here.
/Drakir

That was a weird one. Managed to reproduce this with one of my players' characters. This will be fixed in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Oct 22 2011, 02:51 PM) *
The Camera and Microphone listed under Sensors should take up one Capacity when placed in a Drone/Vehicle Sensor Package and have an internal Capacity equal to their rating. Allowing for Visual and Audio enhancements placed within them.
The first part is working fine, but their internal capacity is not. It's letting you add any number to it, and always displays [1] (0 remaining).
But it's good that you can add items to it. I'm guessing that when that was added their data was not updated to reflect their internal Capacity.

Just updated the Gear data file to correct this.
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 22 2011, 04:19 AM) *
There is the update popup that autoupdates them when the client starts! It does not state what has changed but just displays which files are changed, I'm good with that. I just wish I could have that screen frozen until I press a button to not miss it, that or any other way to be aware that a data file has changed.

The way around this then is to just check the date on the files in the \data directory then. There's no point in adding a special window for this, and modifying the Update window to always stay open even when set to be automatic which closes the window when it's done sort of defeats the purpose. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 22 2011, 04:51 AM) *
Nebular,

Sorry, I won't allow translations or any external files hide anything. Translation files are there to change the names of things, not determine what can or cannot be seen.
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 21 2011, 03:26 PM) *

* don't work well for echoes (considers metamagic items as "should be echoes"

I might have entered the wrong tags in the example file I originally gave you, but the Echo information you have in the translation file are wrong. The tags for Echoes should be <echoes> and <echo>, not <metamagics> and <metamagic>. The tags should match what's in the core data files.

It should not verify custom data files as they are not covered under translations. This is partially because people will create any number of things and there's no guarantee that people will use truly unique names, the number of custom data files someone may have, and it makes distributing custom data much more difficult as you'd then need a translation file and it covers all data items for the application, not just the ones in the custom data file(s).

Cyberware Grades are also not correct in your file (again, this might have been me entering incorrect examples as well). Here is the correct code for translated Cyberware Grades:
CODE
        <grades>
            <grade>
                <name>Standard</name>
                <translate>Standard</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Standard (Second-Hand)</name>
                <translate>Standard (Occasion)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Alphaware</name>
                <translate>Alphaware</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Alphaware (Second-Hand)</name>
                <translate>Alphaware (Occasion)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Betaware</name>
                <translate>Betaware</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Deltaware</name>
                <translate>Deltaware</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Standard (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Standard (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Standard (Second-Hand) (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Standard (Occasion) (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Alphaware (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Alphaware (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Alphaware (Second-Hand) (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Alphaware (Occasion) (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Betaware (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Betaware (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
            <grade>
                <name>Deltaware (Adapsin)</name>
                <translate>Deltaware (Adapsin)</translate>
                <code>SR4</code>
            </grade>
        </grades>
Nebular
Build 231
  • adding free Qualities in Career Mode no longer asks you to confirm the Expense for 0 Karma
  • fixed an issue that prevented Lifestyles from being modified after being added to a character when using a non-English language
  • Enter key now rolls the dice when pressed in the Roll Dice window
  • included Accessories and Mods are now translated in the Select Weapon window
  • mount points are now translated in the Select Weapon window
  • added Arsenal French Content to list of sourcebooks
  • added additional Vehicles from the French version of Arsenal
  • added missing MicroWeave Spider and Medusa Extensions Drones from Attitude
  • Vehicles that come pre-equipped with multiple Weapons now place one Weapon on each Weapon Mount if possible
  • Advanced Lifestyles can now be modified by double-clicking on them
  • main character and general information sections can now be resized with a splitter
  • fixed an issue that would cause Bonding a Focus to attempt to create Improvements for the incorrect piece of Gear
  • translation file verification no longer compares against PACKS Kit data files
  • corrected the logic for verifying Metavariant translations
  • added a Notes tab in Career Mode to record general gameplay notes
New Strings
  • String_MountTop
  • String_MountUnder
  • String_MountBarrel
  • Tab_Notes
deurk
Whoohoo! Nice one Nebular. Your reaction time keeps going down! Amazing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012