Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
esprism
After closing information window that occur when maxing a second attribute to metatype maximum without up button release (if we keep button pressed to up attribute).

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
à System.Windows.Forms.UpDownBase.UpDownButtons.TimerHandler(Object source, EventArgs args)
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Seriously Mike
The bug regarding cyberlimb armor being stackable is known, I hope?
esprism
Cyberlimb armor stacks.

About Cyberlimbs, is it a hard thing to cap customized agility, strength and body to metatype maximum (or modified metatype maximum) ?
And Enhanced agility, Strength and body to 3 without cybertorso (and to augmented maximum with it) ?
Nebular
QUOTE (esprism @ Sep 22 2011, 10:41 AM) *
Cyberlimb armor stacks.

Here's the description for clarification (and this is how Chummer currently works):
QUOTE (SR4A page 344)
Armor enhancements installed on cyberlimbs are both Ballistic and Impact, and it is cumulative with all forms of worn armor.
Aethernitas

Has someone already mentioned the issue of the metatype karma costs? Unless I do something wrong it appears that those are not accounted for. I looked it up in the xml-file and there are no karma costs listed anyway.
Also when you choose shapeshifter AND an alternate metahuman race to change in then the costs are accounted for correctly but the Qualities of the race u switched to won`t appear.

Is there an easy way to fill those data in myself and what would be the right way to do it?
Nebular
QUOTE (Aethernitas @ Sep 22 2011, 11:39 AM) *
Has someone already mentioned the issue of the metatype karma costs? Unless I do something wrong it appears that those are not accounted for. I looked it up in the xml-file and there are no karma costs listed anyway.
Also when you choose shapeshifter AND an alternate metahuman race to change in then the costs are accounted for correctly but the Qualities of the race u switched to won`t appear.

Is there an easy way to fill those data in myself and what would be the right way to do it?

Karma costs are not presented anywhere in the data; they are derrived from the BP values as described in the books and multipliers found in the Options window (such as Qualities costing 2 x BP, or whatever multiplier you set in the Options). By default, Metatypes do not cost Karma. Chummer does support the Optional Rule for Metatypes costing Karma though. You can change this by going to Tools > Options, select the Optional Rules tab, then select "Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP". After you click OK, you'll need to re-load your character so that it picks up the change. There are also plans to add support for having a multiplier for this (so that you can say Metatypes cost BP x 2 Karma instead), though I'm not sure when that will be added just yet - other little things keep coming up that end up with a higher priority. smile.gif
Aethernitas

Thanks Nebular - that was fast =)

Well I could have looked that up myself but I felt totally certain that race karma costs equal BP costs x2
my bad :>

I only recently dicovered chummer for my self and I tip my hat to you - easily the best chargen SR ever had. Keep up the great work!
Leoric
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 02:53 PM) *
And so 6 it shall be! (in the next update) biggrin.gif

Are you going to add this as a customisable house rule, where we can choose how many limbs have to be counted?
IMO, it would be the best compromise, since some players counts 5 parts, other counts 6, and there is no "official" word on it. So if you want to make every body happy, it is the best thing to do.
Nebular
QUOTE (Leoric @ Sep 22 2011, 01:50 PM) *
Are you going to add this as a customisable house rule, where we can choose how many limbs have to be counted?
IMO, it would be the best compromise, since some players counts 5 parts, other counts 6, and there is no "official" word on it. So if you want to make every body happy, it is the best thing to do.

Yeah, that's probably the better solution. The problem, however, is what is the 6th limb? Is it the torso or skull, because items need to be marked as consuming a limb slot so I'd need to know which item to ignore. nyahnyah.gif (or does it become 3 options: 6 limbs, 5 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs, torso), 5 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs, skull)?)
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 11:48 AM) *
Karma costs are not presented anywhere in the data; they are derrived from the BP values as described in the books and multipliers found in the Options window (such as Qualities costing 2 x BP, or whatever multiplier you set in the Options). By default, Metatypes do not cost Karma. Chummer does support the Optional Rule for Metatypes costing Karma though. You can change this by going to Tools > Options, select the Optional Rules tab, then select "Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP". After you click OK, you'll need to re-load your character so that it picks up the change. There are also plans to add support for having a multiplier for this (so that you can say Metatypes cost BP x 2 Karma instead), though I'm not sure when that will be added just yet - other little things keep coming up that end up with a higher priority. smile.gif

Might I suggest putting in a multiplier for metatypes and have the default set to 0. This would be consistent with all the other multipliers and would allow those that want to change it.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Yeah, that's probably the better solution. The problem, however, is what is the 6th limb? Is it the torso or skull, because items need to be marked as consuming a limb slot so I'd need to know which item to ignore. nyahnyah.gif (or does it become 3 options: 6 limbs, 5 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs, torso), 5 limbs (2 arms, 2 legs, skull)?)

make checkboxes for them all

x arms x legs x torso x skull

this way the ones checked get counted, 2 for arms, 2 for legs, 1 for torso 1 for skull. Have the default be all of them being checked.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Sep 22 2011, 02:12 PM) *
Might I suggest putting in a multiplier for metatypes and have the default set to 0. This would be consistent with all the other multipliers and would allow those that want to change it.

That would be consistent with the items on the Karma Costs tab, but not on the Optional Rules tab where it is since it is actually an optional rule (and doesn't apply to Career Mode since you cannot change your Metatype afterwards). All Optional Rules must be checked to enable them, so I think it will just be shown as [checkbox] Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP [multiplier field defaulted to 1].
ChatNoir
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Sep 22 2011, 09:15 PM) *
make checkboxes for them all

x arms x legs x torso x skull

this way the ones checked get counted, 2 for arms, 2 for legs, 1 for torso 1 for skull. Have the default be all of them being checked.

Well, checkboxes or a cases where you can choose the number of parts to be counted as limbs, between 4 and 6. (yeah, not counting the actual limbs as ... "limbs" seems pretty awkward biggrin.gif)
esprism
Good idea limb multiplier smile.gif
It works with Nartaki or similar variants. (for those who want complication ^^ : 2 legs, 6 arms ...)
(but keep global 6 by default for Nartaki)

Weapon mount : is it possible to add (Normal, External, Fixed, Manual & Remote) or (Normal, External, Fixed, Armored & Remote) and so on ?
Nebular
QUOTE (esprism @ Sep 22 2011, 03:37 PM) *
Good idea limb multiplier smile.gif
It works with Nartaki or similar variants. (for those who want complication ^^ : 2 legs, 6 arms ...)
(but keep global 6 by default for Nartaki)

Weapon mount : is it possible to add (Normal, External, Fixed, Manual & Remote) or (Normal, External, Fixed, Armored & Remote) and so on ?

Are they listed in a sourcebook somewhere, 'cause I don't see any mention of them. You could just add them by creating a custom vehicles data file.
Nebular
Build 203
  • added support for multipliers to the Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP Optional Rule (default 1)
  • added Limbs for Standard Characters option to pick which limbs count towards the limb count total
  • average Attributes are now calculated across the chosen number of Cyberlimbs
  • tagged all Skull Cyberlimbs as occupying the head limb slot
  • fixed an issue that caused the Select Armor Mod window to allow Military Grade Armor Mods to be added to standard Armor
  • added Swim speeds to Metahumans (see below)
  • broke Movement out into separate fields for Movement, Swim, and Fly
Movement Changes
New Metahuman characters will automatically pick up their Swim speed information. If you want to apply this to saved characters, you must manually edit the save file. Open your save file in any text editor such as Notepad. Look for the tag called <movement> (it will be very close to the top). Using a Human as an example, it should read <movement>10/25</movement>. Change this to read <movement>10/25, Swim 5</movement> (you can find your Metatype's correct Swim speed below). Make sure to include the comma and spaces as shown. Save the file and you're set.
Dwarf: 4
Elf: 6
Human/Ork: 5
Troll: 7

New Strings
  • Label_OtherSwim
  • Label_OtherFly
  • Tip_OtherSwim
  • Tip_OtherFly
  • Label_Options_CyberlimbCount
  • String_LimbCount6
  • String_LimbCount5Torso
  • String_LimbCount5Skull
Warlordtheft
I just started playing with this to see how it compares to DK's worksheet (an excel file vs a something that looks a bit more polished). One question, where are the files located (beyond the first link on page 1).

Just a suggestion Nebular, put the link to the most current version in your sig. smile.gif
esprism
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Are they listed in a sourcebook somewhere, 'cause I don't see any mention of them. You could just add them by creating a custom vehicles data file.

It's from description :
QUOTE (Arsenal p.150)
If for some reason a character wants to have a weapon mount that can both be manned and fired remotely, he can combine both options, adding them together.
Nebular
QUOTE (Warlordtheft @ Sep 22 2011, 04:13 PM) *
I just started playing with this to see how it compares to DK's worksheet (an excel file vs a something that looks a bit more polished). One question, where are the files located (beyond the first link on page 1).

Just a suggestion Nebular, put the link to the most current version in your sig. smile.gif

Completely forgot about it. Done! (if you're looking for the individual data files, they're in the \Chummer\data directory)
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 02:29 PM) *
That would be consistent with the items on the Karma Costs tab, but not on the Optional Rules tab where it is since it is actually an optional rule (and doesn't apply to Career Mode since you cannot change your Metatype afterwards). All Optional Rules must be checked to enable them, so I think it will just be shown as [checkbox] Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP [multiplier field defaulted to 1].

Here is the thing about the karma cost tab, changing it is optional. That's why I figured putting the metatype cost at zero would be completely consistent as that is the cost written in the book. Since any of those listed can be changed it just seems that really the entire tab is also an optional rules tab in a sense.
Elfy
Great to see such a quick update!

Sadly, neither the 'Cyberfins' cyberware nor the 'Functional Tail - Paddle Tail' quality are multiplying the swim rate as they should be though =(
Kirk
Just realized today that the M22a3 is missing its grenade launcher. Not critical as I just "write in" the one from the AK98 (identical except for availability) but still a nuisance.
Nebular
Vehicles data file has been updated to include the combined turret types that esprism mentioned (and was nice enough to provide all of the XML for biggrin.gif)
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Sep 22 2011, 05:08 PM) *
Here is the thing about the karma cost tab, changing it is optional. That's why I figured putting the metatype cost at zero would be completely consistent as that is the cost written in the book. Since any of those listed can be changed it just seems that really the entire tab is also an optional rules tab in a sense.

The intention of the tab though it to be for the Karma cost of things in Career Mode (as in improving your character). Since it's an optional rule (and was already on the Optional Rules tab from when it was first implemented), that's where I left it. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Elfy @ Sep 22 2011, 05:32 PM) *
Great to see such a quick update!

Sadly, neither the 'Cyberfins' cyberware nor the 'Functional Tail - Paddle Tail' quality are multiplying the swim rate as they should be though =(

Yeah, I completely forgot about things that can modify Swim speed and is something I'll have to put in. Swim speed really didn't exist before the most recent update; it was just a string that it saw in a character's Movement info and slapped it on the screen.
Nebular
QUOTE (Kirk @ Sep 22 2011, 05:51 PM) *
Just realized today that the M22a3 is missing its grenade launcher. Not critical as I just "write in" the one from the AK98 (identical except for availability) but still a nuisance.

Whoops! Weapons data file has been updated to include this.
Thorguild
I updated to .203 tonight and opened a few of the example characters like the Sprawl Ganger, Drone Rigger, and Eco-Shaman. They all get unhandled exception errors and don't have any gear.

My custom character didn't have the problem.

Is it me, or everyone?

Thorguild

ChatNoir
QUOTE (Thorguild @ Sep 23 2011, 02:49 AM) *
I updated to .203 tonight and opened a few of the example characters like the Sprawl Ganger, Drone Rigger, and Eco-Shaman. They all get unhandled exception errors and don't have any gear.

My custom character didn't have the problem.

Is it me, or everyone?

Thorguild

Yep, same thing here (with the french version)

Here's the debug :
[ Spoiler ]
Minimax le Rouge
hello,
i have this problem with custom cybersuit.

1) creating a new character
2) adding cyberware (5 cyberlimbs)
3) creating a custom cybersuit
4) creating a new character and adding the custom cybersuit result in this :

[ Spoiler ]

adding a "normal" cybersuit woks fine.
Seriously Mike
QUOTE (esprism @ Sep 22 2011, 05:41 PM) *
Cyberlimb armor stacks.

...with itself? My character has Armor III on both arms, Chummer treats it as Armor Rating 6. Something just HAS to be wrong with it.
Dakka Dakka
No, that is completely RAW. Armor is neither a Physical, Mental or Special Attribute. Only those are averaged
esprism
Consider you can expose more protected parts to cover with your arms vitals parts etc.
When you wear a helmet, you have +2 armor, there's no localization for "normal" damage resistance.
But armor takes a lot of capacity and is very visible. It has drawbacks.
Jazz
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 22 2011, 09:05 PM) *
Build 203
New Metahuman characters will automatically pick up their Swim speed information.

I don't see that. I tried to create an elf and he still shows 0 in swimming.

Don't forget all the things I wrote in p85 ! wink.gif
deurk
Just wanted to once again thank you Nebular for your hard work on this wonderful piece of software.
Hope the flow of bugs and features requests won't bring you down anytime soon!
Nebular
I apparently uploaded the wrong version of the Metatypes data file last night. Correct version has been put up and should no include Swim speeds.
esprism
Hi smile.gif
Is it possible to add charges to shock gloves and stun baton ?
Free ammo, just to know charges remaining (maybe a left and a right hand for shock gloves)
Not mandatory but if it's simple to implement, why not.

Another feature suggestion. Enable + button to buy something already into inventory like drugs, medkit supplies etc.
(same thing as ammo : added a button to speed up the process of purchasing more Ammo of the selected type in Career Mode)
Jazz
QUOTE (Nebular @ Sep 23 2011, 01:36 PM) *
I apparently uploaded the wrong version of the Metatypes data file last night. Correct version has been put up and should no include Swim speeds.

that's nice smile.gif
wylie
just wondering if anyone else has had this problem: agi 4 w/ improved agility 4 reading like this agi 4 (3), with 3 being used as the rating

kinda throw a curve ball when I want a 8 agility and it saysI only have a 3
EpicSpire
QUOTE (wylie @ Sep 23 2011, 10:47 PM) *
just wondering if anyone else has had this problem: agi 4 w/ improved agility 4 reading like this agi 4 (3), with 3 being used as the rating

kinda throw a curve ball when I want a 8 agility and it saysI only have a 3

whats your encumbrance value, are you being smacked for penalties due to too much armor? What is your racial maximum for agility? I ask because i just checked this with a 4 agility base and bought the adept power: Improved Physical Attribute (Agility) at for ranks and it tells me Agi 4 (cool.gif.

esprism
edit : nvm
You can use the checkbox to mark worn or not your armor (in armor equipment description).
Bobby
I was trying to work with the settings options - the default.xml and a custom.xml so i could create characters for different GMs according to their rules, and ended up a bit confused.

Could you have the 'Settings File:' drop down in Tools: Options default to the settings in actual use. Given that you can't change this for existing characters (at least as you currently have things) maybe disable the control too.

Also there is something extremely strange going on with enabled source books and settings files: the first character loaded sets the available gear (from enabled books), regardless of the setting file in use. Both settings files are in use with both characters loaded - the Karma cost for increasing attributes is correct for both characters (one is a SR4 char, one is a SR4A char which is why i want two settings files in the first place), but the available gear seems to be set by the first character loaded, not the character I'm looking at.

Edit: It'd also be handy to be able to change options and save it to a new settings file - perhaps when there's no character open perhaps?
Stalag
1: Would it be possible to add the ability to add accessories to accessories?

For example. I want to stick a Guncam on my Predator. So that's an accessory of the gun. I then want to upgrade the camera with image link and smartlink so I'd like to be able to add those as accessories of the camera, not just as additional accessories of the gun.

2: Would it be possible to limit the available accessories to what's actually allowed?

For example: Right now I can add "Camera Upgrade, Thermographic" to my Predator without ever actually purchasing the Guncam
Stalag
When adding a Mentor Spirit where you have to choose between one of two qualities could we get a prompt for which quality we're selecting?
wylie
thanx epicspire
seems my encumbrance was what was messing it up. weird since a urban jumpsuit shouldn't have done that
now where it counts I got 8 agility
Cloudweaver
I have a bug to report.

In "build mode" I can add audio or vision enhancements to a bike racing helmet, but once in "Career Mode" they no longer show up.

P.S. Love this program, thanks a ton for all your work.
EpicSpire
QUOTE (wylie @ Sep 24 2011, 02:58 PM) *
thanx epicspire
seems my encumbrance was what was messing it up. weird since a urban jumpsuit shouldn't have done that
now where it counts I got 8 agility

no prob,.. i had the same issue a few weeks ago i was like "WHAT THA FRAK!!!"
Stalag
QUOTE (wylie @ Sep 24 2011, 03:58 PM) *
thanx epicspire

It will if your Body is less than 3
TP13
QUOTE (Credstick @ Sep 19 2011, 04:30 PM) *
Are you going to add the 99 Bottles content?
http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product...roducts_id=2841

Surprisingly 99 bottles has a sidebar detailing the Jianshi QBZ-14 Assault Rifle previously written up in Gun Heaven and already included in Chummer. Here are a few more quick fixes/possible additions.

RW 34 Running Wild uddates previously published qualities and adept powers for the new skills it introduces. The Animal Empathy positive quality gives +2 dice pool bonus to all skills in the animal husbandry skill group. The Critter Spook negative quality gives a -2 dice pool penalty to all skills in the animal husbandry group. the Animal Empathy adept power givea a dice pool bonus according to rating to all skills in the animal husbandry group.

RC 96 the Analytical Mind positive quality gives +2 dice pool bonus to Software and Data Search akills.

AT 154 You could add the specific owl and dragon clockwork mini drones as they have standard upgrades that make them unique.

AR 139 All motorcycles should have the manual controls modification.

SR4A 239 all technomancers should automatically have the Biofeedback Filter complex form listed under complex forms or under the living persona along with its rating determined by charisma and echoes/qualities. Right now it is only listed as an accessory to the living persona and no rating is listed. It looks like the rating should show up somewhere based on the XML for the neurofilter echo and natural hardening quality but i dont see where.
IridiosDZ
Found another glitch. When I add the matrix program basic suite (basic + as well) and select the hacked checkbox and click ok, the program thrws the following error.
CODE
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Chummer.Gear.get_TotalCost()
at Chummer.Gear.get_TotalCost()
at Chummer.frmCreate.CalculateNuyen()
at Chummer.frmCreate.UpdateCharacterInfo()
at Chummer.frmCreate.PickGear()
at Chummer.frmCreate.tsGearAddAsPlugin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Chummer.frmCreate.tsGearButtonAddAccessory_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Chummer
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.203
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.203
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Iridios/Documents/RPG/Shadowrun/Chummer/Chummer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.236 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Accessibility
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Havent tested this with any other suites, but did pick one attack prog with the hacked quality with no error.

Thanks
wylie
QUOTE (Stalag @ Sep 25 2011, 01:14 AM) *
It will if your Body is less than 3

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
body less then 3? only on a pixie
I believe in a high defense when possible so the body doesn't need to eat half my build points
can't hurt what you can't hit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012