Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
McDougle
Once again FAST & AWESOME! smile.gif

I just noticed, that free contactpoints(char*3) seems to be indeed a houserule.

Could u include it as an option nontheless? Or maybe you could brief me on how to do it?
I just created a new Matrix Program, so I am already starting to understand XML... ^^
ShadowWalker
I just noticed this:
Virtual Personality has 3 rankings, and you should only be able to take one of them at a time. It's possible to go up or down in rank but you should really only have 1 rank of it.
AIPS and Amnesia are probably the same. There might be others as well that would fit in this category where only one rank should be allowed at any one time.
Neon Wraith
When using karmagen, the born rich quality appears to be bugged. It locks the Nguyen limit to 150k and when you delete it it still locks your starting Nguyen at 150k.
Irian
When adding a "Single Cybereye", the following exception occurs. It doesn't seem to matter which level the eye is or if you choose left or right.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Chummer.ImprovementManager.CreateImprovements(ImprovementSource objImprovementSource, String strSourceName, XmlNode nodBonus, Boolean blnConcatSelectedValue, Int32 intRating, String strFriendlyName)
at Chummer.Cyberware.Create(XmlNode m_node, Character objCharacter, CyberwareGrade objGrade, ImprovementSource objSource, Int32 intRating, TreeNode objNode, List`1 objWeapons, List`1 objWeaponNodes)
at Chummer.frmCreate.PickCyberware(ImprovementSource objSource)
at Chummer.frmCreate.cmdAddCyberware_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at SplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at SplitButton.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Nebular
QUOTE (Irian @ Jun 10 2011, 02:47 PM) *
When adding a "Single Cybereye", the following exception occurs. It doesn't seem to matter which level the eye is or if you choose left or right.

This will be fixed in the next update which should be out in an hour or so.
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 10 2011, 11:29 AM) *
Once again FAST & AWESOME! smile.gif

I just noticed, that free contactpoints(char*3) seems to be indeed a houserule.

Could u include it as an option nontheless? Or maybe you could brief me on how to do it?
I just created a new Matrix Program, so I am already starting to understand XML... ^^

This is in my list of house rule stuff to address later, but house rule stuff is the lowest priority for me right now.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 10 2011, 11:44 AM) *
I just noticed this:
Virtual Personality has 3 rankings, and you should only be able to take one of them at a time. It's possible to go up or down in rank but you should really only have 1 rank of it.
AIPS and Amnesia are probably the same. There might be others as well that would fit in this category where only one rank should be allowed at any one time.

I'm taking this a step farther and applying these to a number of other Qualities at the same time... and then I realised that it's impossible to upgrade a Quality thanks to the boneheaded logic the Select Quality window is using. If Rating 2 of a Quality cannot be taken because you have Rating 1, you'll never be able to upgrade. I've changed the logic so it ignores the Quality you're going to be swapping out and will be in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (Neon Wraith @ Jun 10 2011, 02:04 PM) *
When using karmagen, the born rich quality appears to be bugged. It locks the Nguyen limit to 150k and when you delete it it still locks your starting Nguyen at 150k.

Gah. It looks like I'm just flat out changing the max to 60 regardless of the build method. It's correct for BP, but the Karma system should improve to 120 Karma. I'll have this fixed in the next update shortly.
SpellBinder
Found the same with a single cybereye here too.

Also, found a display issue on the Common tab when maximizing the Chummer program, or just making it taller. The cost and source information for the highlighted quality jumps up into the quality area instead of staying just below it (looks like it's just anchored to the wrong corner).
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 10 2011, 03:38 PM) *
Found the same with a single cybereye here too.

Also, found a display issue on the Common tab when maximizing the Chummer program, or just making it taller. The cost and source information for the highlighted quality jumps up into the quality area instead of staying just below it (looks like it's just anchored to the wrong corner).

Yeah, there was an apparent flaw in the creating Cyberware code when the selected item has plugins that come with it. Basically the child was trying to get its bonus information from the parent instead of from itself. (So the plugin was trying to get information the parent simply didn't have because that wasn't its responsibility. smile.gif)

I'll get the anchoring fixed up right away.
Nebular
Build 112
  • added a bunch of <forbidden /> elements to Qualities
  • Swap Quality excludes the selected Quality from Forbidden checks which prevented a Quality from being upgraded/downgraded to a different Rating
  • fixed an issue that caused Cyberware with bundled subsystems to throw an error when being added when the <bonus /> nodes between parent and child didn't match or exist
  • Born Rich Positive Quality now correctly affects characters built using Karma
  • removing the Born Rich Positive Quality now removes its bonus from the character when the Quality is removed
  • resizing the window no longer causes the BP/Karma and Source fields on the Common tab to jump into the Quality list
Bobby
I've discovered a problem with my Gnome: Chummer gives her physical track as being only 5.

I suspect that this has existed since the Quality code change, as a new gnome gives a correct physical track.

Peering into the arcane depths of the .chum file for my Gnome, she has two entries giving -2 to PhysicalCM

One has sourcename 'Neoteny [-5BP]' and the other has sourcename 'f7d300c6-51c4-48fa-8686-c9196dc93c4e' and are otherwise identical.

Would deleting one of the <improvement> sections from the .chum be the way to go, and if so which one should go?

Nebular
QUOTE (Bobby @ Jun 10 2011, 04:23 PM) *
I've discovered a problem with my Gnome: Chummer gives her physical track as being only 5.

I suspect that this has existed since the Quality code change, as a new gnome gives a correct physical track.

Peering into the arcane depths of the .chum file for my Gnome, she has two entries giving -2 to PhysicalCM

One has sourcename 'Neoteny [-5BP]' and the other has sourcename 'f7d300c6-51c4-48fa-8686-c9196dc93c4e' and are otherwise identical.

Would deleting one of the <improvement> sections from the .chum be the way to go, and if so which one should go?

If this is an older character, it's possible there are some artifact Improvements lying around - I can't remember why, but in older builds, some of the Qualities never cleaned up their Improvements when they were deleted. If you remove the Improvement for Neoteny [-5BP] that should fix your problem. The Improvements should no longer use the Quality name and instead use their internal identifier ID.
SpellBinder
BTW, Nebular, thank you so very much for getting the Initiation/Submersion discounts into the karmagen for character creation. Looks like it's flat out for all levels, but I can deal with that. Had honestly thought that some way of tracking the Ordeal/Task should be laid out, though, as for the Initiations at least it is possible for an awakened to take a hit to an attribute as part of their Ordeal (see SM, page 52, "Sacrifice"). A tree layout to separate and itemize Initiation/Submersion levels from bought extra metamagics/echos could work. That, and also some Ordeals cannot be taken consecutively (see SM, page 51, "Asceticism"), and others have the potential to reduce an Initiation/Submersion grade by a point (see SM, page 52, "Thesis/Masterpiece" and UN, page 142, "Source Code"), so a way to reduce a level and remove one or two metamagics/echos during game play should be possible (two in case extra purchased metamagics/echos are at their maximum).

Was thinking of something that displays a node like "Level # Metamagic/Echo (Ordeal/Task undertaken) (Name Of Group)", where "Level #" automatically recounts if one level in the middle happens to be permanently removed so karma costs can remain accurate, and the others can be free form with a list option for the established Ordeals/Tasks. Adding or removing a level could be done like the qualities, vehicles, and other established things. Suffering a "crisis of faith" to me means loosing that particular Initiation/Submersion, not just the latest one. Extra bought metamagics/echos could start off of their own node to be kept separate from Initiation/Submersion levels.

Added: Sorry, I have no idea just how much of an undertaking this can be but I feel it'd be a big one. I feel like I'm asking a lot of this one.
Dakka Dakka
Found two more bugs:
-The increase in dodge from the MBW does not show up.
-Unfortunately the suprathyroid gland's REA increase should not stack with the MBW's increase
QUOTE ('Augmentation p. 41')
Move-by-wire cannot be combined with any other form of Initiative enhancement except for reaction enhancers.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 10 2011, 04:45 PM) *
BTW, Nebular, thank you so very much for getting the Initiation/Submersion discounts into the karmagen for character creation. Looks like it's flat out for all levels, but I can deal with that. Had honestly thought that some way of tracking the Ordeal/Task should be laid out, though, as for the Initiations at least it is possible for an awakened to take a hit to an attribute as part of their Ordeal (see SM, page 52, "Sacrifice"). A tree layout to separate and itemize Initiation/Submersion levels from bought extra metamagics/echos could work. That, and also some Ordeals cannot be taken consecutively (see SM, page 51, "Asceticism"), and others have the potential to reduce an Initiation/Submersion grade by a point (see SM, page 52, "Thesis/Masterpiece" and UN, page 142, "Source Code"), so a way to reduce a level and remove one or two metamagics/echos during game play should be possible (two in case extra purchased metamagics/echos are at their maximum).

Was thinking of something that displays a node like "Level # Metamagic/Echo (Ordeal/Task undertaken) (Name Of Group)", where "Level #" automatically recounts if one level in the middle happens to be permanently removed so karma costs can remain accurate, and the others can be free form with a list option for the established Ordeals/Tasks. Adding or removing a level could be done like the qualities, vehicles, and other established things. Suffering a "crisis of faith" to me means loosing that particular Initiation/Submersion, not just the latest one. Extra bought metamagics/echos could start off of their own node to be kept separate from Initiation/Submersion levels.

Added: Sorry, I have no idea just how much of an undertaking this can be but I feel it'd be a big one. I feel like I'm asking a lot of this one.

No worries. Fleshing this out so you can change the options with each Grade is something I want to do, but it's going to require some re-working of how Initiation/Submersion works since this isn't actually tracked (it just gives you the Grade and deducts the amount of Karma it's told, there's no recording of selected discounts or individual Grade purchases at the moment). The stuff I have in there for Karma Creation right now is to at least give people some method of discounting it. The updated method will hopefully be in place for next week(end-ish)'s update.
SpellBinder
Cool, but if there are more important issues to be resolved by all means tend to those first. I think it's more important to fix broken functionality instead of add more.
redwulf25
Noticed an oddity with critters. I was stating up a fire spirit for a wage mage NPC and it didn't come with Allergy: Water like it should have. It was available to add, but should have been there in the first place as it's an integral part of the critter.
Bobby
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 10 2011, 11:08 PM) *
If this is an older character, it's possible there are some artifact Improvements lying around - I can't remember why, but in older builds, some of the Qualities never cleaned up their Improvements when they were deleted. If you remove the Improvement for Neoteny [-5BP] that should fix your problem. The Improvements should no longer use the Quality name and instead use their internal identifier ID.

Thank you, that's brought my Gnome's physical track back to where it should be.
Nebular
QUOTE (redwulf25 @ Jun 11 2011, 12:33 AM) *
Noticed an oddity with critters. I was stating up a fire spirit for a wage mage NPC and it didn't come with Allergy: Water like it should have. It was available to add, but should have been there in the first place as it's an integral part of the critter.

Whoops. Allergy was placed in the Optional Powers section instead of the standard Powers section. I've updated the critter data file to correct this.
Fyndhal
I tried to build a critter character sheet today, specifically a Blackberry Cat. Clicking continue resulted in the following crash dialog.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Chummer.CritterPower.Create(XmlNode m_node, Character objCharacter, TreeNode objNode, Int32 intRating, String strForcedValue)
at Chummer.frmMain.mnuNewCritter_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.225 (RTMGDR.030319-2200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Chummer
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.112
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.112
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Floyd/PNP%20Games/Chummer/Chummer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Nebular
Critters and Critter Powers data files have been updated. I went through and created a character for each Critter to make sure none of them throw an exception when trying to add them, so that should take care of them all now. smile.gif
SpellBinder
A couple of thoughts that crossed my mind, and I thought I'd make a post before they stacked up too much in the cluttered mess I call my brain.

Any chance of having the tree for gear expended for another level? Looking in particular to track program options between different versions of the same software that's loaded on different commlinks. Along the same lines, any chance this can be done for vehicles as well? Still hoping to be able to declare the various camera and microphone accessories to their respective hardware instead of dumping them in with the regular sensors.

How about a way to inventory cased vs. caseless ammo for firearms? Though prices and availability are really no different between cased and caseless ammo, a gun with the Electronic Firing mod cannot use cased ammo & vice versa. (Currently I'm using a custom gear mod with declared caseless ammo. Seems to work fine, though if not careful cased ammo can be loaded into a caseless firearm.)

Added: Yet another came across. As clips (sheesh I hate that word) can only be used between specific firearms (i.e., no using the magazine for an Ares Predator IV in a Colt Manhunter), how about adding a <selecttext /> tag to the Spare Clip in the gear so the type of firearm it's fore can be tracked (unless there's a way to pull from the list of firearms instead)? Had a player once that was obsessive in collecting any magazines from a winning fight that weren't empty. He ultimately had a mess of magazines for a dozen different guns.
Fyndhal
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 12 2011, 01:15 AM) *
Added: Yet another came across. As clips (sheesh I hate that word) can only be used between specific firearms (i.e., no using the magazine for an Ares Predator IV in a Colt Manhunter), how about adding a <selecttext /> tag to the Spare Clip in the gear so the type of firearm it's fore can be tracked (unless there's a way to pull from the list of firearms instead)?

Not sure about most of that, but I know you can add Spare Clips to a specific weapon using the ADD ACCESSORY function.
SpellBinder
Yeah, I know about the accessory function on the weapons tab. Thing is, say in the middle of a run you manage to snag some magazines to AK-97's (doesn't matter why), but you don't actually have any AK-97's yourself, and so they go into your gear list instead. If you forget what weapon the magazines go to, you could end up using them to reload something like a Ceska Black Scorpion instead of the proper weapon because, hey, you've got some spare clips in your inventory.

Now I've already modified the base gear.xml sheet myself and the <selecttext /> tag works, but part of my concern was partly proper spelling of the weapon type (in testing I misspelled Morrissey Elan).
Nebular
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Jun 10 2011, 05:54 PM) *
Found two more bugs:
-The increase in dodge from the MBW does not show up.

It does. The actual issue is with how I'm trying to calculate the maximum modified Skill Rating which I now realise is completely wrong. The maximum modified Rating is 1.5X the Skill's maximum Rating, not 1.5X the Skill's current Rating.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 12 2011, 02:35 PM) *
It does. The actual issue is with how I'm trying to calculate the maximum modified Skill Rating which I now realise is completely wrong. The maximum modified Rating is 1.5X the Skill's maximum Rating, not 1.5X the Skill's current Rating.

No I think you have it right, it should be current x 1.5.

A modified skill cannot exceed the base skill rating x 1.5 (making 9 the maximum possible rating, or 10 with the Aptitude quality).

To me base skill rating is the current unmodified skill rating. Yes if you have a 6 you would have a max of 9 and a 10 if you have a 7 skill, but it should only be possible to get to there if your skill is at a 6 or 7.
SpellBinder
Some things make for sticky situations.

ShadowWalker is right. Anything that adds to the rating of a skill is capped by the base rating of the skill x1.5 (extrapolated from the adept power Improved Ability, SR4a, page 196). Certain qualities (like Catlike or Linguist, see Runner's Companion) , cyberware (like Move By Wire), bioware, and such that do the same and are limited by the same.

There are, however, other things that add a bonus to a skill, like skill specializations, some qualities (like Analytical Mind, in Runner's Companion), a few adept powers (like Natural Survivors and Unseen Hands, both from Way Of The Adept), some cyberware or gear (like the Smartgun & Smartlink pair), and such are bonuses and aren't limited by a skill rating. It's all in the wording.

Added: Found additional info on modified skill ratings in SR4a, page 118, and continued onto page 121, which basically states the exact same thing I just said here.
ShadowWalker
Basically if it says it affects the skill rating it's limited by skill x 1.5. If it says it affects the "dice pool" or it doesn't say anything at all it is not limited by the skill x 1.5.

At least that is my interpretation of what is stated on page 118 when it says, "as noted"
Some abilities and implants (as noted) may increase this rating, creating a modified skill rating.
Nebular
I've updated the Gear, Programs, Weapons, and Books data files to include the new goodies from Gun Heaven.
SpellBinder
Noticed a glitch in the save file at character creation. On a TM, it's not remembering the discounts on Submersion. Found this is also true for an awakened (tested on Adept) made with a brand new file.
Nebular
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Jun 12 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Noticed a glitch in the save file at character creation. On a TM, it's not remembering the discounts on Submersion. Found this is also true for an awakened (tested on Adept) made with a brand new file.

This will all be addressed in the re-write of the Initiation/Submersion changes. smile.gif
ShadowWalker
The vehicle mod, Modular Electronics, is in the vehicle.xml file twice. Two different source books listed. Otherwise identical entries.
I've looked in the 20th anniversary edition and can't find it anywhere. It's only in the changes book, which I think is strange, but that's the only place it's from it seems.

The upgrades to a drone or vehicles Response, Signal or Firewall beyond 2 should only be possible if the Modular Electronics mod has already been selected.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 13 2011, 06:55 AM) *
The vehicle mod, Modular Electronics, is in the vehicle.xml file twice. Two different source books listed. Otherwise identical entries.
I've looked in the 20th anniversary edition and can't find it anywhere. It's only in the changes book, which I think is strange, but that's the only place it's from it seems.

The upgrades to a drone or vehicles Response, Signal or Firewall beyond 2 should only be possible if the Modular Electronics mod has already been selected.

Modular Electronics is from the SR4 to SR4A Conversion Guide. They forgot to actually add it to the SR4A book though. nyahnyah.gif
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 13 2011, 09:45 AM) *
Modular Electronics is from the SR4 to SR4A Conversion Guide. They forgot to actually add it to the SR4A book though. nyahnyah.gif

Is it in a later printing of it?
The printing I have doesn't have it.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 13 2011, 07:59 AM) *
Is it in a later printing of it?
The printing I have doesn't have it.

Not as far as I know. I believe there's only the one edition of the book which is rather unfortunate. I don't think this has been corrected in the PDF version either.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Nebular @ Jun 13 2011, 11:01 AM) *
Not as far as I know. I believe there's only the one edition of the book which is rather unfortunate. I don't think this has been corrected in the PDF version either.

Well the Response, Signal and Firewall upgrades for vehicles and drones should work like the commlink upgrades unless the modular electronics mod is put in, at which point it can be upgraded to any level.
I would suggest any upgrades to those three also be removed if the modular electronics mod is deleted. Might put them in attached to the modular electronics instead of as part of the vehicle or drone.
That might make it easier to ensure they get deleted.
SpellBinder
Another glitch found. Elemental Strike (SM 176) and Elemental Resistance (DG 17) both are limited to one element type when chosen, but Chummer currently doesn't take this into account.
Burrito Al Pastor
Character printing breaks if you have any drone mortars in your inventory.

CODE

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Chummer.Weapon.CalculatedDamage()
at Chummer.Weapon.Print(XmlTextWriter objWriter)
at Chummer.Character.PrintToStream(MemoryStream objStream, XmlTextWriter objWriter)
at Chummer.Character.Print(Boolean blnDialog)
at Chummer.frmCreate.tsbPrint_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.225 (RTMGDR.030319-2200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Chummer
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.112
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.112
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Burrito/Downloads/Shadowrun%204th%20Edition/Chummer/Chummer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Nebular
Managed to actually get some time and re-write the Initiation changes last night and today, so here's the update!
Important Note: Initiates that are still in Build Mode will need to put their Initiate Grade back down to 0 (using the "-" button) and re-add them so your Karma costs can be properly calculated. This does not affect character in Career Mode.

Build 114
  • added support for <overflow /> to the Improvement Manager which improves the number of Overflow Condition Monitor boxes the character has
  • Physical Condition Monitor in Career Mode now includes boxes for Overflow
  • added Overflow to the Condition Monitor on the Shadowrun 4 Character Sheet
  • Other Info tab now shows a character's Career Karma (Career Mode only) and Movement
  • corrected how the maximum modified Skill Rating is calculated (total maximum modified Rating = 1.5X the skill's base Rating)
  • added support for the special Vintage Weapon Mod from Gun Heaven which doubles the cost of all Accessories and Modifications
  • Initiation/Submersion Grades now record if a Group/Network and Ordeal/Task was used for each Grade
  • added a list to the Initiation tab which shows which options were used for each Grade
  • fixed an issue that caused the Weapon created by the Drone Mortar Gear to throw an error when selected or attempting to print
  • Elemental Strike and Elemental Resistance Adept Powers now ask for a value to be selected
  • <specificattribute /> Improvements now include support for precedence attribute which determines how they stack with other Improvements to the same Attribute (see below)
specificattribute precedence

This has been included to (and should only be used for) Cyberware, Bioware, and Powers that affect Initiative and/or Reaction which either does not allow it to stack with any other enhancement, or only certain ones. A precedence of 1 ignore all other Improvements and uses the COMBINED value of all other precedence 1 items (Wired Reflexes, Move-by-Wire, and Reaction Enhancers). A precedence of 0 ignore all other Improvements and uses the single highest precedence 0 Improvement the character has (Synaptic Booster). Short version: nothing you need to actually worry about [*]the necessary items have already been updated and Chummer figures out what it should use. smile.gif

Outstanding Issues
  • Modular Electronics
  • Multiple Capacity Items
  • Remove Old Quality Conversion Code
  • Look into Karma/Nuyen Expense Rollback
ShadowWalker
Could add to the list of things to do, A.I.'s and Free Spirits as player characters. I think those are the only character types missing.
Burrito Al Pastor
And shapeshifters with non-human metahuman forms, although that's technically a variant rule.
Nebular
QUOTE (ShadowWalker @ Jun 13 2011, 06:37 PM) *
Could add to the list of things to do, A.I.'s and Free Spirits as player characters. I think those are the only character types missing.

Yeah, I was going to secretly hang on to that one for a while, but whatever. smile.gif The A.I. one is probably still going to be a while. I need to work in support for the Sprites you provided me with before that can happen. Free Spirits are at least a step closer now that it supports Critters and Spirits.
Nebular
QUOTE (Burrito Al Pastor @ Jun 13 2011, 07:59 PM) *
And shapeshifters with non-human metahuman forms, although that's technically a variant rule.

I completely missed this option. I'll add it to the list o' stuff.
SpellBinder
In the way of optional/house rules, would like to see a free contacts (CHA Ũ 2 BP) option and one for free Knowledge skills in karmagen (same calculation as in BP).

And nice to see that some of the other race options are in the works.
Burrito Al Pastor
Military-grade armor is calculating encumbrance at bodyx2 instead of the military-grade-special bodyx3. There also appears to be no way to add Capacity-based armor enhancements, including the military-grade-only armor enhancements (page 51, Arsenal).
SpellBinder
Well, digging deeper into this in career mode, and found there's no support for the Additional Clip weapon mod in the weapons.
Credstick
Nebular or Anyone

Do you think it is possible that someone can create and add the Wordmen Sheets to your application? As discussed in http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=34172
These are amazing sheets and are very efficiently put together.

Additionally, the sheets that are in your application now do not print to paper very well.
Sections cut off or split to second page.
McDougle
Please add this to the list:

Groupcontacts r very basic and donīt show the options taken for the connection-enhancement.
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Jun 14 2011, 05:06 PM) *
Please add this to the list:

Groupcontacts r very basic and donīt show the options taken for the connection-enhancement.

Oh, are you referring to the Membershp, Area of Influence, etc. stuff found in the table at the bottom of RC 124?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012