Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 12 2011, 10:58 AM) *
The Underbarrel Weapon Mod should probably be removed since there's an Underbarrel Wepaon option when you right-click on a Weapon. This isn't currently available for Vehicles and is something I'll have to add. I've also found that you're currently not allowed to add Weapon Mods and Accessories to Underbarrel Weapons, even though you should be able to. Not sure if these will be in the next update, but they'll get done.

Ahah, since I was working from the Vehicle tab I had not realized this. Thanks!

You can create custom data files as describe in the Chummer Wiki. The only catch is that content from the core data files supercedes anything in custom files with the same name, so if you want a variation on some core item, you'll need to give it a unique name in your custom data file.

Nifty, I'll look into this.

The Mechanical Arm mod is a pain in the butt. The problem is that Vehicle Mods don't actually allow anything to be added to them except in this one case. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just Gear, but now a Vehicle Mod needs to be aware of Cyberware. This one is going to take some work if it ends up happening. nyahnyah.gif

What's odd is that standard vehicle mods that come stock (as opposed to user-added mods) seem to be treated differently. I can currently add gear to a user added Mechanical Arm, for example, but not one that comes standard on a vehicle.

QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 12 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Vehicles with an Extra-Large Vehicle Sensor (like the Celebrian Striker (AR 115) has a fixed Sensor Rating that does not match the 6 that Extra-Large Vehicle Sensors supposedly have. To make things even more complicated, all of the Vehicles/Drones have their own Sensor Rating and do not lend anything to trying to figure out what the Sensor Ratings should be (for example, select 5 random Vehicles with a Vehicle Sensor and you'll find that they have a range of Sensor Ratings). I don't think this will be happening.

Hm. I hadn't been aware that the vehicle and drone sensor packages themselves had sensor ratings, those are usually part of the individual vehicle stats.

Hmm. I dunno how the code logic goes on this program, but perhaps something like:
IF "User Added Sensors" THEN "Average of added Sensors that have ratings",
OTHERWISE IF ("Improved Sensor Capacity" AND "Sensor Size" = "Vehicle") THEN 6,
OTHERWISE "Listed Vehicle Sensor Rating"

Hm?

-k
McDougle
To clarify:
1. Too bad, that Camouflage Suits can´t choose their pattern at the start(I just remembered, that this doesn´t work as of now(custom clothing ^^ ) )

2. Antidotes should choose a value, because normal antidotes are only for one type of toxin.

Unwired: p.94
A new idea:
CHoose if a program is bought HACKED(a checkbox would be sufficient, calculating the prize to a 10th).
Afterwards their could be this dialogue:
->Check "Regular Updates"? Yes/No(it degenerates, but Chummer has no way to calculate that... or does it? XD )
->Yes= Choose Lifestyle(Dropdown menu) and add the monthly update-cost OR Create a new "lifestyle"(create one lifestyle for the sumup-cost of all chosen monthly program-updates(to calculate the cost of one prog, just take 10 percent of the difference between the bought (cracked) price and the price of the prog minus 1rating-point) which is handled seperately).

... I am certain, that this can be implemented... why does it sound so fraggin complicated? ninja.gif

a=rating of the bought cracked prog
price for a monthly program-update(in a lifestyle)=0.1*(a-(a-1))

/Unwired: p.94
Humbug Hermit
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 12 2011, 10:09 AM) *
From what I can see, Karma and Metatype are working correctly. If I take an Ork (normally 20 BP) and build a character with 200 Karma, I should be able to buy up to 140 Karma worth of Attributes (1/2 starting Karma + (Metatype BP * 2)). The Metatype's BP is never deducted from the character's Karma total. I cannot find any errata for Runner's Companion or anything in the FAQ that says it should work any differently. Am I missing something?

Officially, no, there's no rule in the English version that states that characters pay their metatype cost in karma. However there's this little snippet floating around online:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?543683...10#post13008310

Supposedly one of the original authors of the karma gen system for 4th edition posted errata which has been adapted into the German release (I can't say for sure, this might just be a rumor as I've never seen any of the German editions). The big differences listed are that attributes cost 5x new rating (instead of 3x in the earlier Runners Companion releases) and that metatypes pay their BP cost in karma.

Granted it's not official but I've heard of a few people using these rules and they are the ones I go with for my game. It would be nice to have the option to toggle metatype cost on or off in the options karma cost tab.

Again though, a great piece of software. I rarely bother with character builders as they tend to be more trouble then they are worth or really clunky and awkward to use but Chummer is proving to be very helpful in building npcs.
McDougle
I own the german 2009 print of RunnersCompanion and can certify Humbug´s post.

A metatype is paid with karma regarding the BP-cost and attributes their new rating*5. smile.gif

*at least when it comes to SR its sometimes good to be german (cuddles his "Berlin 2073") nyahnyah.gif *
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Aug 12 2011, 05:21 PM) *
I own the german 2009 print of RunnersCompanion and can certify Humbug´s post.

A metatype is paid with karma regarding the BP-cost and attributes their new rating*5. smile.gif

*at least when it comes to SR its sometimes good to be german (cuddles his "Berlin 2073") nyahnyah.gif *

This one's going to be an Optional Rule then, since the English version says they cost nothing. Attributes are already set to New Rating * 5 for their Karma Cost and can be set in Options to another value if desired. *sigh* Be nice if they'd actually standardise things. ohplease.gif
McDougle
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Be nice if they'd actually standardise things. ohplease.gif

And don´t promote "new" books, which are actually only a compilation of... kinda lame... pdf´s. ^^

Lets just hope 2012 is a better Shadowrun-Year( with novels XD ). smile.gif
Socinus
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 10 2011, 01:51 PM) *
That's weird. The download should be for the latest version of .NET 4. You could always try using the web installer version, or better yet, run Windows Update which should automatically find all of the available updates for .NET 4.

That worked, thank you smile.gif
SpellBinder
Found a glitch in the modified Magic attribute maximum during character creation in karmagen. If you Initiate to a higher level then downgrade the Initiation, the Magic maximum does not recalculate until you go to add an initiation level that was lower than it was previously. For example, if you Initiate to level three your maximum Magic goes up to 9, but if you drop the Initiation down the maximum Magic remains at 9; add an Initiation level again and as long as it was lower, the maximum Magic then recalculates properly.

Don't know if the same is for Resonance and Submersion, but it might be worth taking a look into that as well.
McDougle
p. 160 Attitude

(Armor/Clothing Mod) Color Changing ->165¥

maybe there are some others on that page not yet implemented. smile.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (McDougle @ Aug 13 2011, 07:41 AM) *
p. 160 Attitude

(Armor/Clothing Mod) Color Changing ->165¥

maybe there are some others on that page not yet implemented. smile.gif

Armor data file has been updated to add the 4 missing items. wink.gif
Nebular
Build 175
  • reducing a character's Initiate/Submersion Grade in Career Mode now reduces the Attribute's Maximum accordingly
  • Skills now properly use their Skillsoft's Rating when printing
  • revised Vehicle context menu so that Add Gear and Add Weapon appear in the Gear and Weapons menus respectively and is more intuitive
  • added a tooltip to DV on the Spells tab which shows the base DV for the selected Spell at all of the Forces the Magician can cast the Spell at
  • increasing a Skill to Rating 7 now correctly doubles the cost in Create Mode
  • Foci with <selecttext /> now appear in the Focus list properly
  • fixed an issue where attempting to bond a Weapon Focus in Career Mode would throw an error
  • added missing Vehicles from War!
  • added Grenade Plugin: Gecko from War!
  • added missing Heavy Mortar and Howitzer Ammo from War!
  • added range information for Heavy Mortar and Howitzer
  • new Contacts are placed in the correct location when the list is scrolled
  • new Enemies are placed in the correct location when the list is scrolled
  • date can now be changed when editing an Expense Entry
  • added support for Cyberzombies (Special > Convert to Cyberzombie)
  • added an optional rule for Metatypes cost Karma equal to their BP (disabled by default) to accommodate the German books which say that Metatypes cost Karma whe
Outstanding Items
  • Vehicle Mod Cyberware
  • Vehicle Underbarrel Weapons
  • Underbarrel Weapon Mods and Accessories
  • Delete Expenses
  • Gear Cost % Adjustment
  • Weapon Firing Modes
  • Omae Character Feedback
  • GM Character Management/Karma/Nuyen/Gear Distribution
  • Multiple Clips and Different Ammo
  • A.I. Inherent Programs
  • Cheat Sheets?
Sengir
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 12 2011, 05:18 PM) *
I did a little bit of looking into this and noticed a huge problem with trying to do this: The only Sensor that has any sort of Sensor Rating is the Extra-Large Vehicle Sensor (AR 138 says it's 6).

Not a Sensor rating, a Signal rating wink.gif

The Signal rating (which determines range and possibly jamming) and Capacity are fixed for each category of sensor package (micro, mini, vehicle...). What is different for each vehicle and can be upgraded is the Sensor rating, which determines how good the sensors are.
How exactly sensors are upgraded is covered in the Arsenal errata (those were the days...)

Each vehicle and drone has a Sensor rating that acts as an abstract composite of all of the sensors in the vehicle combined. This rating represents the fact that only a combined array of 4 or more sensors can provide effective multidirectional maneuvering, tactical solutions, and spatial awareness to a vehicle.
Individual sensors in an off-the-lot vehicle’s sensor package have a default rating equal to the vehicle’s base Sensor rating. This Sensor rating should be used for most situations and is equal to the average rating of all the sensors in a package (rounded up.) Sensors that do not possess ratings are treated as if they had a rating equal to the vehicle’s default Sensor rating.
Under certain circumstances, a gamemaster may decide that certain vehicle sensors may not apply, or that only one specific type of sensor is relevant to the situation at hand. Some sensors might just not be suitable for the given task, may be pointing into the wrong direction, and so on. Alternately, the character may elect to use only one sensor for a particular job (such as taping a nearby conversation with a camera or audio mike). In these cases consider the applicable sensor to have the same rating as the vehicle’s Sensor rating, though if the character has previously modified the sensor package, the individual sensor may use its own rating (if higher.)
If a character improves the ratings of all of the individual components in a sensor package, the overall Sensor rating of the vehicle should also be improved accordingly. For the purpose of improvement, sensors that do not have a rating are considered to be automatically upgraded, when all the remaining sensors in a package are improved to a higher rating.
Nebular
QUOTE (Sengir @ Aug 13 2011, 12:54 PM) *
Not a Sensor rating, a Signal rating wink.gif

The Signal rating (which determines range and possibly jamming) and Capacity are fixed for each category of sensor package (micro, mini, vehicle...). What is different for each vehicle and can be upgraded is the Sensor rating, which determines how good the sensors are.
How exactly sensors are upgraded is covered in the Arsenal errata (those were the days...)

Look, it was a Friday, it was a slow day, waiting for a 3-day weekend, wanting to get home and play Civ V, I was tired and lazy, and some other excuses that I'll make up to cover for my brain not picking up on that difference! biggrin.gif
LG117
I'm having trouble marking my character as "Created" since it complains I have 3 more items with Avail higher than 12 than allowed. As near as I can find, I have one item (concealed turret on a van) and I have the Restricted Gear quality for that.

I do have 2 drones which have Improved Takeoff and Landing L2 (16 Avail), but those are integrated into the chassis by default. The Drone's availability is 6R and that should include its innate takeoff and landing.

With the Turret and 2 Drones, that's a total of 3 things above 12. The drones themselves should be less than 12 and the Turret should be covered by the Restricted Gear quality. Is there something I am missing? Is there a way to display what exceeds 12? Even when I change the rating limit in the options it does not allow me to publish the character.

Thanks.
Nebular
This should take care of it!

Build 176
  • Weapon Modifications and Accessories can now be added to Underbarrel Weapons
  • Vehicle Mods that come pre-installed with a Vehicle are no longer considered for Availability restrictions when marking a character as Created
  • Weapon Modifications and Accessories are no longer considered for Availability restrictions when marking a character as Created
KarmaInferno
Minor error: The GM Mr. Fix-it 2071 should be a Medium drone, not a Small drone.

Hm. Could there be a way to name vehicles, like you can weapons? Aside from customizing reasons, it would let you name a vehicle one of the variant models listed. (Like naming the above drone "Evo MetaAssistant")

-k
Nebular
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Aug 13 2011, 05:14 PM) *
Minor error: The GM Mr. Fix-it 2071 should be a Medium drone, not a Small drone.

Hm. Could there be a way to name vehicles, like you can weapons? Aside from customizing reasons, it would let you name a vehicle one of the variant models listed. (Like naming the above drone "Evo MetaAssistant")

-k

Vehicles file has been updated. I'll add the naming thing to the list.
LG117
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 05:05 PM) *
This should take care of it!

Build 176
  • Weapon Modifications and Accessories can now be added to Underbarrel Weapons
  • Vehicle Mods that come pre-installed with a Vehicle are no longer considered for Availability restrictions when marking a character as Created
  • Weapon Modifications and Accessories are no longer considered for Availability restrictions when marking a character as Created

Thanks. I updated Chummer, then removed my Restricted Gear quality and added it back. I was able to publish the character with no issues after those steps.

Keep up the fantastic work!
TP13
DG 18. There should be Supernatural Toughness(stun) and Supernatural Toughness (physical) as seperate adept powers.

AG 113 Dynamic Handprints, Retinal Adjusters and Voice Mimic Nanocybernetics do not have ratings limitations. Chummer currently limits them to rating 6.

War 126. The edgecrusher combat bike should have a rienforced weapon mount with a Stoner Ares M202 already equiped. The text says its a unique autocannon but the stats match the M202 exactly.

War 163. Emergency Field Dressing should be added to survival gear

War 162. Anti Aircraft Assist, MRSI softawre, Tactical Satellite Mapping and Mark 74 Smartlink could all be added as complex forms maybe?.

UN 114. the Chaser drone autosoft should go up to rating 4

UN 149. The karma cost and method for aquiring skillsoft complex forms is incorrect. Skillsoft CFs are bought all at once and cannot be improved later by karma per the unwirred errata. Also Skilsoft CFs should be eligable for simsense program options. The cost of skillsoft CFs is one karma per rating point +1 karma for each program option or program option rating.

UN 176 Dissonant Streams could be added with a selectable fading attribute and selectable sprites

UN 189 Reality Amplifier Software/Chip should specify which type ( Breakdown, Focus, Oracle, or Red Alert). These may also be available as Complex Forms?

SM 57. If or when you decide to, it would be nice to add the Great Form Spirit options to the critter section.

Thanks again for all of your great work on this program.
McDougle
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 04:39 PM) *
[*]added a tooltip to DV on the Spells tab which shows the base DV for the selected Spell at all of the Forces the Magician can cast the Spell at

Nice, but not done yet.

DV should display as "Drain" and ratings, which need to be rounded should be rounded down(so drain for F/2-rating 3 should show as 2, not as 35 wink.gif).

EDIT;
Thx for the updates from Attitude so fast... I *love* customization. biggrin.gif
KarmaInferno
-Back on the Underbarrel Weapon again, it correctly halves the underbarrel weapon's ammo capacity in the program, but in the Character Viewer it's at full non-halved value.

-When I add Sapient Education to a Pixie, it costs 20 BP as it should, but it also counts it against the 35 BP Positive Quality limit.

-Also, forgive me if this has been covered before, but where to race-inherent qualities/powers show up? Like Vanishing, Uneducated, Concealment, etc.

Thanks for all the work!

-k
Humbug Hermit
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 11:09 AM) *
Build 175

Damn, nice work.

Another thing I noticed, Redmond isn't in the specialty list for Area Knowledge: Seattle. I added it to my own file but I just wanted to give a heads up.

Any word on if cyborgs / cranial containment units will be included? I couldn't find it in the gear or cyberware sections.
Bobby
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 03:39 PM) *
Build 175
  • added a tooltip to DV on the Spells tab which shows the base DV for the selected Spell at all of the Forces the Magician can cast the Spell at

This is a wonderful feature but throws an exception for Heal and Antidote. I suspect it will for the other odd drain spells like Cure Disease, Decomtamination, Detox, resist pain, and Stabilize

Not sure if there's any outside Healing.
McDougle
[Quality] Black Market Pipeline needs to be defined( < /selecttext> please).
McDougle
Another way to implement hacked programs:

Add a checkbox "Hacked" to all programs/software. Clicking the box would reduce the prize to a tenth, but also mark the bought program as "Hacked"(users can check and calculate their monthly expenses for updates themselves).
Sengir
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 13 2011, 06:00 PM) *
Look, it was a Friday, it was a slow day, waiting for a 3-day weekend, wanting to get home and play Civ V, I was tired and lazy, and some other excuses that I'll make up to cover for my brain not picking up on that difference! biggrin.gif

Sooo, does that mean we might get recalculated sensor stats sometime in the future, pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top? smile.gif

I also found a little bug, although in the source material rather than your adaption: The Sternschutz ZK cybersuite as listed includes Wired Reflexes 1, however when looking at the price and Essence cost it becomes apparent that the author mean Reaction Enhancers 1. Yes, I'm also going to fix that in my .pdf sometime soon.
Nebular
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Aug 13 2011, 11:34 PM) *
-Also, forgive me if this has been covered before, but where to race-inherent qualities/powers show up? Like Vanishing, Uneducated, Concealment, etc.

Those should appear on the Critter Powers Tab, as long as the character isn't one of the standard Metatypes or one of their Metavariants.
Nebular
QUOTE (Humbug Hermit @ Aug 14 2011, 04:38 AM) *
Any word on if cyborgs / cranial containment units will be included? I couldn't find it in the gear or cyberware sections.

I'll take a look at adding these in.
Nebular
QUOTE (Sengir @ Aug 14 2011, 09:20 AM) *
Sooo, does that mean we might get recalculated sensor stats sometime in the future, pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top? smile.gif

Yup. I'll take a look at them some time.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 14 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Those should appear on the Critter Powers Tab, as long as the character isn't one of the standard Metatypes or one of their Metavariants.

Hm. Not seeing a Critter Powers tab. Note that I am creating a Sapient Critter option in the "create character" mode.

[EDIT] Ah, I see, in the versions of the Sapient Critters in the metatypes.xml file, they have no Powers or EnableTab>Critters data. The version of the critters in the critters.xml file are fine.

-k
Nebular
QUOTE (TP13 @ Aug 13 2011, 07:03 PM) *
UN 176 Dissonant Streams could be added with a selectable fading attribute and selectable sprites

I was looking at these before when I was adding the other Streams from Unwired. The problem is that they're completely wide-open, letting the Player/GM define whatever Attributes they want for these. I decided to leave them out since Players/GMs can just create these with the exact Attributes they want by adding them to their custom Streams data file quickly.
Nebular
Updated since the Drain tooltip thing would stop any Magician with some Health Spells from being able to get their information on them. nyahnyah.gif (and some other quick changes)

Build 177
  • Drain tooltips no longer throw an error for spells that contain a formula not based on the Spell's Force
  • Drain tooltips now calculate the Drain correctly in regions that use "," to separate decimal places
  • added Redmond to list of specializations for Area Knowledge: Seattle
  • Black Market Quality now prompts for additional information when added
  • Sapient Education no longer counts towards the Positive Quality total since it is not technically a Quality in RC
  • Weapons now show their total Ammo value which includes Modifications and Underbarrel Weapon adjustments on printouts
  • Supernatural Toughness Adept Power has been broken out into Supernatural Toughness (Physical) and Supernaturall Toughness (Stun)
  • added missing Emergency Field Dressing Gear from War!
  • Chaser Autosoft can now go up to Rating 4
  • added Greater Forms for Spirits from Street Magic
BigMrE
Quick question from a posting noob (!): Is there any way I can get my anti-virus to stop detecting Chummer as malware and deleting it? Using Norton (and I even added Chummer as an ignore) and it keeps deleting the exe file.

Thanks!
Nebular
QUOTE (BigMrE @ Aug 14 2011, 12:11 PM) *
Quick question from a posting noob (!): Is there any way I can get my anti-virus to stop detecting Chummer as malware and deleting it? Using Norton (and I even added Chummer as an ignore) and it keeps deleting the exe file.

Thanks!

Oh Norton, how the mighty have fallen. I haven't used the stuff in a long time. From what I recall though, their anti-virus and anti-malware applications are two separate pieces, so exclusions you add to your anti-virus don't carry for to the anti-malware side. My guess would be that you'd need to add an exclusion to the anti-malware software as well, though I have no idea how you'd do that. You could always contact Norton directly through their support channels as well to see if they know how to go about doing that.
Aku
Any thoughts on adding Bod+str as a houserule for armor encumbrance?
BigMrE
QUOTE (Nebular @ Aug 14 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Oh Norton, how the mighty have fallen. I haven't used the stuff in a long time. From what I recall though, their anti-virus and anti-malware applications are two separate pieces, so exclusions you add to your anti-virus don't carry for to the anti-malware side. My guess would be that you'd need to add an exclusion to the anti-malware software as well, though I have no idea how you'd do that. You could always contact Norton directly through their support channels as well to see if they know how to go about doing that.

Thanks!
KarmaInferno
- Bug: Attempting to add movement speed modifying options on any character that has multiple movement modes causes an error.

Example: Adding Raptor cyberlegs to a Eagle Shapeshifter causes the program to stop and ask if you want to quit or continue.

- Related bug: Pixies under metatypes.xml have no Fly speed.

I noticed that Pixies had no Fly speed, so I added it in in the same way other flight-capable critters were formatted. I then got curious about how Chummer handles movement modifiers and that's when I found out that the program does not like the combination of non-standard movement and movement speed modifiers.

I suspect the program is expecting only the standard "walk/run" formatting, like "3/6", and when it sees something like "3/6, Fly 18/80" instead, it does not know how to parse that to add speed modifiers.

-k
KarmaInferno
Double post
Chance359
I've found that adding restricted gear (2), muscle toners 2, supathroid gland, move by wire 2 reduces my augmentated agility to 1 and does not re adjust despite removal of all ware.
KarmaInferno
If the non-armor fashion options from Attitute pg 161 are somewhere in Chummer, I can't find them.

So rather than just say, "Hey, it's not in there!", here's the already XML-formatted data:

[ Spoiler ]

I have no idea if the "description" information can be displayed in Chummer, but if not I guess it can be stripped out.

-k
McDougle
I don´t know, if desciption is displayed, too, but if it is, it should be written "higher"(not "hihger").
KarmaInferno
Okay, typo fixed. I also changed the "description" to "notes" as I see that tag used elsewhere.

For some reason some of the suits throw an error, but not others, I don't know why, since every entry has the same data tags.

-k
TP13
I think this is a recent glitch. Submersion costs are not increasing at higher levels. Grade 1 costs the correct 13 karma but so does every other grade. Initiation still works correctly.

SG 151 Fingerprint Morphing cyberware does not have a rating limit.

RC 110. There are a number of qualities from various books listed on this page that should be tagged as Metagenetic.

Type O System and Biocompatibility(bioware) do not seem to combine together correctly. Essence costs come out much cheaper than expected. I looked through the XML files and I can’t figure out the problem.

UN 188. Reality Amplifier Software/Chip should be available as a plug in for commlink/sim modules.

Street Legends 4. the Legendary quality could be added to positive qualities
Nebular
QUOTE (Chance359 @ Aug 15 2011, 06:25 PM) *
I've found that adding restricted gear (2), muscle toners 2, supathroid gland, move by wire 2 reduces my augmentated agility to 1 and does not re adjust despite removal of all ware.

Is the character suffering from Armor Encumbrance by chance?
Nebular
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Aug 16 2011, 10:33 AM) *
Okay, typo fixed. I also changed the "description" to "notes" as I see that tag used elsewhere.

For some reason some of the suits throw an error, but not others, I don't know why, since every entry has the same data tags.

-k

A number of items were missing their <avail /> tags, and one or two were missing the <b /> and <i /> tags. I've fixed these up, removed the <notes /> and put up the updated Armor data file. Thanks for entering these! biggrin.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Aku @ Aug 14 2011, 06:08 PM) *
Any thoughts on adding Bod+str as a houserule for armor encumbrance?

I'll add it to my list and take a look at this later. House rules are always placed at the bottom of the pile. wink.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (TP13 @ Aug 16 2011, 01:26 PM) *
I think this is a recent glitch. Submersion costs are not increasing at higher levels. Grade 1 costs the correct 13 karma but so does every other grade. Initiation still works correctly.

SG 151 Fingerprint Morphing cyberware does not have a rating limit.

RC 110. There are a number of qualities from various books listed on this page that should be tagged as Metagenetic.

Type O System and Biocompatibility(bioware) do not seem to combine together correctly. Essence costs come out much cheaper than expected. I looked through the XML files and I can’t figure out the problem.

Street Legends 4. the Legendary quality could be added to positive qualities

The Submersion Grade and Type O/Biocompatibility issues will be fixed in the next update.
I wouldn't touch Street Legends with a 20 ft. cyberarm, but if someone can give me the information for the Quality, I'll add it to the file.
I thought 'ware had an assumed max Rating of 6? The problem is that I need some sort of upper limit for things with a Rating. What should they be set to then?
Grinchy McScrooge
First, let me take a moment to thank you for Chummer. It's an awesome program and has made my life as a player-wrangler MUCH easier! notworthy.gif

I like that there is now a place on the Spells & Spirits tab for a character's magical tradition. I was wondering if that particular piece of information could be reflected on the printable character sheets as well. Thanks. question.gif
TP13
You cannot buy ware at chargen higher than rating 6. There is some gear pre-War! i with ratings as high as 9 and War! lets folks buy gear up to 10. I'd say 10 is a reasonable limit for these as cybernetics is electronics of a sort. The reason it caught my eye is that almost everything in Augmentation has ratings limits except these pieces of gear so I assumed it was intentional. You might be right about the assumed language and if i see it, I'll let you know.

The Legendary quality costs 100 karma, a character has to have earned 500 karma before it is available. It allows a character to roll a success on 4s,5s and 6s. It shouldn't interact with anything else in chummer. One of the characters in street legends has an Essence focus but since character blocks aren't cannon I don't see any need to include that in chummer
Chance359
Yeah, didnt know that the program automatically equipped armor as it was added via PACKS.

By the way, thanks for creating this program.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012