Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chummer Character Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
Minimax le Rouge
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 10:39 AM) *
They are counted as ammunitions, so you can add them via the gear tab.

i missed that, thx.

Another gear problem :
Some clothes from Arsenal should have build-in option :
Greatcoat Line: Rating 2 Chemical Protection and Insulation and provide an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden beneath.
Ulysses Line: Rating 4 Chemical Protection and also provide an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden beneath.
Aces High Jacket Line: 1 point each of Chemical Protection and Insulation.
Synergist Business Line: The suit jacket and longcoat feature incorporated concealed holsters (adding a –2 Concealability modifier), while the longcoat provides an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden underneath it.
Globetrotter Line: All of the Globetrotter line’s clothes are available in camouflage schemes—the buyer chooses the exact type of camouflage when the item is purchased.
Industrious Line: 2 points of Fire Resistance and Chemical Protection each. A winterwear accessory line also provides 2 points of Insulation.
Second Skin Line: The bodysuits are also available with a transparent ruthenium polymer coating (+1,000¥).
Bunker Gear: Chemical Protection 4 Fire Resistance 6.
Jazz
Misses in bioware.xml :

AU p61/62 :

Biosculpting
- Minor modification
- Severe modification
- Major modification
- Metatype change
- Sex change
KeyMasterOfGozer
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 5 2011, 02:27 AM) *
Nice one!
Do you think you could sort skills alphabetically in each category?

Yes. I prefer to sort it by Rating, so that my more important skills show up first, but it is easy to edit the file and change the sort however you like. If you open the file in a text editor and go to line 2233, you can change
CODE
<xsl:sort select="rating" order="descending" />

to
CODE
<xsl:sort select="name"/>

and do the same thing to line 2285 (that's the second column of skills).

In case anyone is interested, I'll post the template that I personally use, which also removes the R.Mod and p.Mod columns, which I didn't find very useful, and add instead the linked attribute name.
Mike.xsl

Edit:
Ok, I thought sorting by name also might be good, so on my personal template I added an extra sort, so now it sorts by SkillCategory, Rating (descending), and then by Name. The three lines in question are:
CODE
              <xsl:sort select="skillcategory" />
              <xsl:sort select="rating" order="descending" />
              <xsl:sort select="name" />

You can feel free to mix and match and change to any of the other attributes available for the skills. For the Category separation to work correctly, the "skillcategory" needs to go first. Don't forget to change the 3 lines on both columns of skills.

The available attributes to sort by are:
CODE
      <skill>
        <name>Pilot Ground Craft</name>
        <skillgroup />
        <skillcategory>Vehicle Active</skillcategory>
        <grouped>False</grouped>
        <default>True</default>
        <rating>2</rating>
        <total>10</total>
        <knowledge>False</knowledge>
        <exotic>False</exotic>
        <spec />
        <attribute>REA</attribute>
        <attributemod>8</attributemod>
        <ratingmod>0</ratingmod>
        <poolmod>0</poolmod>
      </skill>
KeyMasterOfGozer
I wanted 2 stacks of APDS ammo in my gear list. One larger stack in my Apartment location, and one smaller stack in my Pockets location (the clips I'm carrying). I edited the .chum file and made 2 stacks at the correct locations. I can't use the "+" or "-" buttons to increase or decrease (I get an error if I do). I assume this is because they share the same guid, so it can't determine which one needs updating. I tried changing the guid in one of the stacks, but that didn't help. Also, when dragging and dropping the stack from one location to another, sometimes, the quantity would get changed to the size of the other stack.

Just some notes. I know I am working outside of the bounds of the program's intentions. I just thought it might help in future planning to know how I might like to use it.
deurk
Thanks a lot KeyMasterOfGozer!
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 05:34 AM) *
Miss in bioware.xml :
Phenotypic alteration : "Métaposeur" in french. I think it's a German Augmentation addition.
(AU p.88)

Stats are 4 weeks / 0.1 ESS / Avail 8 / 40000 to 60000 Y.

What would "Métaposeur" be in English? This almost matches the stats from the generic Phenotypic Alteration.
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 5 2011, 01:43 PM) *
What would "Métaposeur" be in English? This almost matches the stats from the generic Phenotypic Alteration.

I think that's it.
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 06:11 AM) *
Misses in bioware.xml :

AU p61/62 :

Biosculpting
- Minor modification
- Severe modification
- Major modification
- Metatype change
- Sex change

I originally didn't add them because I couldn't find the table that showed their Nuyen and Essence costs. Apparently they're on page 60, before the start of that whole Advanced Biotech section so I never thought of looking there. I've updated the Bioware file to include these in the new Biosculpting Category.
Nebular
QUOTE (Minimax le Rouge @ Oct 5 2011, 05:54 AM) *
i missed that, thx.

Another gear problem :
Some clothes from Arsenal should have build-in option :
Greatcoat Line: Rating 2 Chemical Protection and Insulation and provide an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden beneath.
Ulysses Line: Rating 4 Chemical Protection and also provide an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden beneath.
Aces High Jacket Line: 1 point each of Chemical Protection and Insulation.
Synergist Business Line: The suit jacket and longcoat feature incorporated concealed holsters (adding a –2 Concealability modifier), while the longcoat provides an additional –2 Concealability modifier to items hidden underneath it.
Globetrotter Line: All of the Globetrotter line’s clothes are available in camouflage schemes—the buyer chooses the exact type of camouflage when the item is purchased.
Industrious Line: 2 points of Fire Resistance and Chemical Protection each. A winterwear accessory line also provides 2 points of Insulation.
Second Skin Line: The bodysuits are also available with a transparent ruthenium polymer coating (+1,000¥).
Bunker Gear: Chemical Protection 4 Fire Resistance 6.

Armor has been updated to address these. The Transparent Ruthenium Polymer Coating has been added as an Armor Mod that is exclusive to the Second Skin. There's currently no support for Concealability modifiers. I'll have to add these in the next update.
Nebular
QUOTE (IridiosDZ @ Oct 4 2011, 06:38 PM) *
Ok. Anytime I load a character with a bonded weapon focus (force 4 in tests), it errors out with the following:

... error ...

This does not occur with bonded power focus, nor does it happen if you don't bond the weapon focus. It happens with previously made characters and with ones made as test characters. Just updated chummer this evening.

This should be fixed in the next update. The change I made to correct detecting a Foci's Force was made everything except for the one place where it populates the list. nyahnyah.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (KeyMasterOfGozer @ Oct 4 2011, 11:32 PM) *
I have made an XSLT that puts the gear in Locations.
Shadowrun4GearLocations.xsl

I changed the gear1, gear2 and gear3 templates, and I updated line 5 to include an additional microsoft library for xsl.

It is pretty simple, so if you have any ideas you want me to work on that might make it better, let me know.

Edit:
I'm loving this msxsl:node-set thing I found. I've updated the template also for dividing the Skills into SkillCategories as well. For that I just changed the skills1 and skills2 templates.

Neat stuff! I just need to make a tweak to the colspan for the Skill dividing lines so they go all the way across. I'll create 2 copies: one to do Skills grouped and sorted by name, and the other sorted by Rating. I'll also update the base sheet to use the Gear location stuff you put in and add them all to the next update.

I'm going to break the Shadowrun 4 sheet into 2 parts. Shadowrun 4 Base.xlst (the viewer will hide things that end in .xslt but not .xsl) will be the core stuff that is common for all of the Shadowrun 4 sheets. The only thing it won't have are the actual skills1, skills2, and skill3 templates. The skills1, skill2, and skill3 templates will be located in the actual Shadowrun 4 (and Grouped Skills by Name, Grouped Skills by Rating) file make an include call to Shadowrun 4 Base to handle all of the common stuff. This will cut down on a lot of duplication and if something common needs to be changed, it will only have to happen in the one common file rather than in each variation on the Shadowrun 4 sheet.
Jazz
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 5 2011, 02:47 PM) *
I think that's it.

Not at all. They seem to be different. Got four lines in french :

Phenotypic alteration / 2-6 weeks / 0.1-0.2+ ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 Y
- Ethnicity alternation / 4 weeks / 0.2 ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 Y
- Print removal / 2 weeks / 0.1 ESS / 8F / 25 000 Y
- Metaposeur / 4 weeks / 0.1 ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 - 60 000 Y

Métaposeur is Metaposeur I think. One guy that would want to be an elf but is a human for exemple. We need some german folk to confirm that this comes from AU German only, it's there in the french book.

---

Miss from qualities.xml :
Paraplegic (RC 107) need one level at 10 PC, one at 10-5PC, one at 15 PC, one at 15-5PC (read description to see why)
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 09:33 AM) *
Not at all. They seem to be different. Got four lines in french :

Phenotypic alteration / 2-6 weeks / 0.1-0.2+ ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 Y
- Ethnicity alternation / 4 weeks / 0.2 ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 Y
- Print removal / 2 weeks / 0.1 ESS / 8F / 25 000 Y
- Metaposeur / 4 weeks / 0.1 ESS / Avail 8 / 40 000 - 60 000 Y

Métaposeur is Metaposeur I think. One guy that would want to be an elf but is a human for exemple. We need some german folk to confirm that this comes from AU German only, it's there in the french book.

---

Miss from qualities.xml :
Paraplegic (RC 107) need one level at 10 PC, one at 10-5PC, one at 15 PC, one at 15-5PC (read description to see why)

Aha! It IS in the English Augmentation book, it's just missing from the table and on the page after all of the other entries! I've updated the Bioware file to include this, and added the additional Paraplegic Qualities to the Qualities file.
KeyMasterOfGozer
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 5 2011, 10:33 AM) *
I'm going to break the Shadowrun 4 sheet into 2 parts. Shadowrun 4 Base.xlst (the viewer will hide things that end in .xslt but not .xsl) will be the core stuff that is common for all of the Shadowrun 4 sheets. The only thing it won't have are the actual skills1, skills2, and skill3 templates. The skills1, skill2, and skill3 templates will be located in the actual Shadowrun 4 (and Grouped Skills by Name, Grouped Skills by Rating) file make an include call to Shadowrun 4 Base to handle all of the common stuff. This will cut down on a lot of duplication and if something common needs to be changed, it will only have to happen in the one common file rather than in each variation on the Shadowrun 4 sheet.

That sounds cool as crap. I didn't know you could do that. I'm anxious to see how that works.

QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 5 2011, 10:33 AM) *
I just need to make a tweak to the colspan for the Skill dividing lines so they go all the way across.

Ooops. I made that correction as well, but I guess it didn't make it to my FTP site. oh well, easy fix.
KeyMasterOfGozer
One other quick question.

DO you have a method available to do "Print Preview" in addition to "Print"? The reason I ask is that, it would help me to choose which sections to show/hide and where to put the page breaks without actually printing test pages out. I'm not asking you to code anything, just asking if the library you use to print also can do the other.
Nebular
QUOTE (KeyMasterOfGozer @ Oct 5 2011, 10:39 AM) *
One other quick question.

DO you have a method available to do "Print Preview" in addition to "Print"? The reason I ask is that, it would help me to choose which sections to show/hide and where to put the page breaks without actually printing test pages out. I'm not asking you to code anything, just asking if the library you use to print also can do the other.

Doesn't look like there's a print preview built into the standard Print window for .NET (I'm guessing it a separate item altogethere then). I have a PDF printer installed (PDFCreator - it's free and makes things so much easier), so I just print to that for testing. Works great since I can configure it to use different paper sizes that my standard printer doesn't support.
Jazz
I think the translated qualities is broken. I have to check with the update but my all-completed qualities files return nothing (list is empty). Categories are well-translated but all the qualities are "void" in the list.

I wonder if you let something like if "Positive" then display qualities, with a "Positive" hard-coded.

edit - nevermind, it appear my file is badly formated. Now I don't know where and I'm lazy to find the missing charcater in this 1000 line file :/
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 01:28 PM) *
I think the translated qualities is broken. I have to check with the update but my all-completed qualities files return nothing (list is empty). Categories are well-translated but all the qualities are "void" in the list.

I wonder if you let something like if "Positive" then display qualities, with a "Positive" hard-coded.

Nothing is hard-coded in there. It is, however, looking at the text in the Category list instead of the actual value that sits behind it. This will be corrected in the next update.
Jazz
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 5 2011, 07:38 PM) *
Nothing is hard-coded in there. It is, however, looking at the text in the Category list instead of the actual value that sits behind it. This will be corrected in the next update.

Ok, you may have the same problem with weapons and vehicles. Alt-f4 made a very powerfull auto-translating program and these have a problem according to him.

For information, the parsing took 1 or 2 full minutes at 100% on one core only (i7 920 /9 GB ram here)

A progression bar would be fine and a magic "verify" button aswell nyahnyah.gif
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 02:15 PM) *
Ok, you may have the same problem with weapons and vehicles. Alt-f4 made a very powerfull auto-translating program and these have a problem according to him.

For information, the parsing took 1 or 2 full minutes at 100% on one core only (i7 920 /9 GB ram here)

A progression bar would be fine and a magic "verify" button aswell nyahnyah.gif

Took a quick run through all of the code to check. The Select Quality and Select Skill Group windows were the only ones with issues that would have prevented them from working correctly based on Categories. The Select Gear window also had a check for Commlinks that is messed up for non-English languages. I'll put out another update later today to correct these.
Nebular
Build 215
  • added support for <concealability /> to the Improvement Manager which improves the Concealability of all Weapons
  • fixed an issue where a Foci's Force was not being properly evaluated and caused an error to be thrown when attempting to populate the Bounded Foci list
  • print viewer window now hides files ending in the .xslt extension which can be used for reference files that are not complete XSL sheets on their own
  • added Shadowrun 4 (Skills Grouped by Rating) and Shadowrun 4 (Skills Grouped by Name) character sheets created by KeyMasterOfGozer
  • Cyberware/Bioware Grade list in Create Mode now reads from the data translation file
  • fixed issues with non-English languages and the Select Quality, Select Skill Group, and Select Gear windows
Jazz
Two things in parangon.xml

1/
<mentor>
<name>Babel</name>
<category>Resoance</category>

"Resoance" category should be with an 'n'.

2/
Alias is nowhere to be found (UN p.150)
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 5 2011, 04:19 PM) *
Two things in parangon.xml

1/
<mentor>
<name>Babel</name>
<category>Resoance</category>

"Resoance" category should be with an 'n'.

2/
Alias is nowhere to be found (UN p.150)

Updated the Paragons file to correct this.
Jazz
And... a crash.

In french, start chummer, new charcter, ok-ok-ok.
Then add "Technomancien" and click "Add & more" -> crash. (the category button which usually displays "positive/negative" displays nothing and I think that's this nothing that make the crash.)

Details :
[ Spoiler ]

My fr-data comes in a mail soon.
Nebular
Found the problem. Did a quick search and it would happen in a couple of other places to. I had tested this before and the debugger never caught it. Apparently it's not actually an exception until it's compiled. What fun. nyahnyah.gif

Build 216
  • fixed an issue that would cause some Category lists to throw errors when using a non-English language
Diabolos
I found a bug with Adding PACKS kits. When you try to add an existing PACK, if you select one with cyberware that also has enhancement, like a set of cybereyes with various vision enhancements, you get this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
To recreate it, select Augmented Surveillance under Gear Kits.

Nebular
QUOTE (Diabolos @ Oct 5 2011, 08:51 PM) *
I found a bug with Adding PACKS kits. When you try to add an existing PACK, if you select one with cyberware that also has enhancement, like a set of cybereyes with various vision enhancements, you get this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
To recreate it, select Augmented Surveillance under Gear Kits.

This will be fixed in the next update. In the mean time, you can still select these Kits and add them to a character - just click on the Continue button in the error message and it will keep going (it's trying to find Cyberware plugins in the wrong place as it's building the list to show you what's in the selected Kit, the rest of it including adding it to the character is OK).
Stalag
To expand on my idea about perception bonuses...

There are actually a number of modifiers that it would be good to have listed on the character sheets (and maybe in the Other Info tab) in a central location so they're easy to keep track of.... both from a player and GM point of view.

They'd probably need to be broken up into something like "Character Modifiers" and "Imposed Modifiers"

Character Modifiers would be things that are applied to rolls for the character - like modifiers to specific actions for a skill (+2 to Manipulation Spells - though it might be nicer to have those listed under the applicable skill somehow), Resistance modifiers, "-1 to Dmg received if Dmg received is 2 or more"

Imposed Modifiers would be things that are applied to rolls against the character - like "+2 to Assensing Astral Signature"

The real difficulty would be organizing and grouping the modifiers together in some logical way and then making them cumulative where appropriate
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (Stalag @ Oct 5 2011, 11:37 PM) *
To expand on my idea about perception bonuses...

There are actually a number of modifiers that it would be good to have listed on the character sheets (and maybe in the Other Info tab) in a central location so they're easy to keep track of.... both from a player and GM point of view.

They'd probably need to be broken up into something like "Character Modifiers" and "Imposed Modifiers"

Character Modifiers would be things that are applied to rolls for the character - like modifiers to specific actions for a skill (+2 to Manipulation Spells - though it might be nicer to have those listed under the applicable skill somehow), Resistance modifiers, "-1 to Dmg received if Dmg received is 2 or more"

Imposed Modifiers would be things that are applied to rolls against the character - like "+2 to Assensing Astral Signature"

The real difficulty would be organizing and grouping the modifiers together in some logical way and then making them cumulative where appropriate

That is in essence the idea behind what the cheat sheets were meant to be.
A central place to list all actions and the modifiers for those actions.
Which is on the list of future features at the end of the new build posts.
ChatNoir
The new charsheets are great ! However, one thing could be even better in my opinion. The Knowledge Skill are sorted in a weird way, I do understand the logic behind it, but it's not really easy to read.
For my actual character I have this :

CODE
Language: Afrikaans N  N  N  N  N  
Area Knowledge: Cape Town 6 3 3 0 0
Bars and Clubs (Cape Town) 6 (8) 3 3 0 0
Data Havens (Magic) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Language: English 6 2 3 2 0
Language: Indien 6 2 3 2 0
Politics (Africa) 5 (7) 1 4 0 0
Syndicates (Alliance Azanienne) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Underworld (Matrix Crime) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Language: Whosa 4 1 3 2 0

Grouping the languages would help, either at L or at the end of the knowledge skill. Same thing in the skill tab of the software but it's maybe less important.
ShadowWalker
QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Oct 6 2011, 01:41 AM) *
The new charsheets are great ! However, one thing could be even better in my opinion. The Knowledge Skill are sorted in a weird way, I do understand the logic behind it, but it's not really easy to read.
For my actual character I have this :

CODE
Language: Afrikaans N  N  N  N  N  
Area Knowledge: Cape Town 6 3 3 0 0
Bars and Clubs (Cape Town) 6 (8) 3 3 0 0
Data Havens (Magic) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Language: English 6 2 3 2 0
Language: Indien 6 2 3 2 0
Politics (Africa) 5 (7) 1 4 0 0
Syndicates (Alliance Azanienne) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Underworld (Matrix Crime) 5 (7) 2 3 0 0
Language: Whosa 4 1 3 2 0

Grouping the languages would help, either at L or at the end of the knowledge skill. Same thing in the skill tab of the software but it's maybe less important.

Was that the order you entered them in?
ChatNoir
There's no link with the order it's been added. There is an alphabetical order but the language skill is ordered by the name of the language. Example Language Whosa is in the end because it's considered to start with a W (not a L). Seen the skill tab, you input the name and Language is only a qualification of the skill (like street or interest).
Minimax le Rouge
Hello,
the avail. for the incendiary arrows must be 12F
Nebular
QUOTE (Minimax le Rouge @ Oct 6 2011, 04:12 AM) *
Hello,
the avail. for the incendiary arrows must be 12F

Gear data file has been updated to correct this.
Nebular
QUOTE (ChatNoir @ Oct 6 2011, 03:26 AM) *
There's no link with the order it's been added. There is an alphabetical order but the language skill is ordered by the name of the language. Example Language Whosa is in the end because it's considered to start with a W (not a L). Seen the skill tab, you input the name and Language is only a qualification of the skill (like street or interest).

I've updated the sheets to put Languages at the top of the list in alphabetical order so that they're all together.
deurk
How about ceramic/plasteel weapon mod?
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...t&p=1112338
Nebular
QUOTE (deurk @ Oct 6 2011, 08:40 AM) *
How about ceramic/plasteel weapon mod?
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...t&p=1112338

It's a more complex change, but it's on the list. Getting things to stop throwing errors are my first priorities. smile.gif
ChatNoir
Thanks, it looks pretty good. smile.gif
deurk
QUOTE (Nebular @ Oct 6 2011, 02:25 PM) *
It's a more complex change, but it's on the list. Getting things to stop throwing errors are my first priorities. smile.gif

Yup, great to know it's on the list.
Chromeburner
I'm getting an error when loading chummer.
It tells me chummer has encountered an error and needs to close. Here is the error signature.
AppName: chummer.exe AppVer 0.0.0.216 AppStamp:4e8ccfac
ModName: clr.dll ModVer:4.0.30319.235 ModStamp:4da3fdf5
fDebug: 0 Offset:0000a6bb
Jazz
In spell.xml:

Nauseate
Napalm Wall
Radiation Shield

These 3 spells does not comes from "DV", the source should be "DG" (Digital Grimoire p.17)
Nebular
QUOTE (Chromeburner @ Oct 6 2011, 11:55 AM) *
I'm getting an error when loading chummer.
It tells me chummer has encountered an error and needs to close. Here is the error signature.
AppName: chummer.exe AppVer 0.0.0.216 AppStamp:4e8ccfac
ModName: clr.dll ModVer:4.0.30319.235 ModStamp:4da3fdf5
fDebug: 0 Offset:0000a6bb

That's weird, but unfortunately doesn't really tell me anything. Only things I can really suggest are to try downloading the application's executable in case you got a bad copy of it which you can grab from here. Hopefully that's all you need to do to fix it. If that doesn't do it, you might need to download and re-install .NET 4, as well as run Windows update to make sure all of its updates are there (the re-install should bring it up-to-date, but I'd still do the Windows Update to make sure).
Nebular
QUOTE (Jazz @ Oct 6 2011, 12:25 PM) *
In spell.xml:

Nauseate
Napalm Wall
Radiation Shield

These 3 spells does not comes from "DV", the source should be "DG" (Digital Grimoire p.17)

Updated the Spells file to correct these.
Dakka Dakka
In the printouts the skills Pilot Aerospace, Pilot Aircraft and Pilot Anthroform are missing. The grouping though is a nice addition.
Nebular
QUOTE (Dakka Dakka @ Oct 6 2011, 01:00 PM) *
In the printouts the skills Pilot Aerospace, Pilot Aircraft and Pilot Anthroform are missing. The grouping though is a nice addition.

Do you have any Rating points in those Skills? The sheets don't show a particular Active Skill if it has a total Rating of 0 (which those will be unless you put a point into them since you cannot default on them).
Dakka Dakka
Ah, I was not aware that you could not default on those three piloting skills but are allowed to on the other two.
Jazz
In powers.xml :
Cloak should be in SM, not in SR4. Sorry I don't know the page (playing L5R rigth now)
Diabolos
I'm not sure if I'm going crazy or I just missed something when I downloaded the latest version.

On the Cyberware/Bioware tab, When you select a piece of ware, the grade dropdown displays Chummer.ListItem for all the grades. This only seems to happen for an existing character. If you create a new character, the grade dropdown behaves normally until you save and reload the character.
IridiosDZ
Not crazy. I get the same result. Not with the add cyber or add bioware. It's on the data pane on the right for selected installed ware.
Nebular
Bleh, that was a weird one. Only happens to certain characters with Cyberware. I had to try a few different save files before I could find a character that triggered it. I'll have this fixed in the next update... just give me a few minutes to upload stuff. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012