Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Bastard
I forget about prior rolls. I will use those.

It is best though if people include rolls in the same post as their actions. Otherwise I forget, or I have to search around for it.
galenbd
@Bastard We still on for tonight?

Galen
Kliko
Gogo get them Jamie!
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
Matrix Question -

Matrix Run – Jamie vs. The Children of the Dragon

Denver-UCAS
Security – ORANGE-4
Access – 8 Control – 9 Index – 7 Files – 6 Slave – 6

Do these numbers apply once you are on a private grid?

EDIT

Quick Resolution rules are posted under HOUSE RULES
galenbd
No, the host should have it's own ACIFS ratings. Those would apply.

EDIT Can you clarify what Escape(IC rating) means. Is that Avoid Detection or Jack Out?

Galen
Bastard
Any and all forms of avoid, break contact, etc. Anything getting you away from IC that has engaged you, or detected you. Anytime you are interacting with an IC (that is not offensive combat actions) where it could make an opposing test, we will use Evade.

Basically its the same as Attack, but for non-offensive actions.
Bastard
Sneaky -
First off, sorry for the delay. Been busy with family in town and work testing emergency shutdown, new control loops, and generally slamming my process unit around.

There is an old (present day standard) pull down fire alarms in the following locations:
Worship Hall, by the door
Lounge, by the door
Foyer, by the front door
Canteen, by the side door
Hallway, by door to stairs and elevator
Storage/Warehouse, one on the wall between two doors, one between the two roll up doors

The doors on both side of the stairs and elevator (one from the entrance hall, one from the storage area) have maglocks on them. When Bubba goes to the bathroom in the warehouse, he is directed through the kitchen door, which is unlocked.

There is no tour or access to the second and third stories. This is the clergy's residence area, along with a few offices. It is explained to Bubba, if he pushes, that it would be like visitors walking through his house when he is or isn't home because they were curious. The clergy who watch over the worship hall at night to help parishioners are also sleeping at this time, so it would be very disruptive.

There are no "official members" per-say, except the clergy. However, if he wanted to give them his information they would include him on their contact list. They can also provide him with a list of the priests and missionaries.

The service contains many parishioners from many walks of life. The homeless to the wealthy, so their is no dress standard, though many of the obviously wealthy dress down, while the lower-middle class wear their Sunday best Sears suits. The crowd contains about 15-20% metahumans, most of which are orks and trolls.

The clergy are dressed anywhere from nice dockers to nice slacks, collared shirts, either nice polo to full button up dress shirts with conservative ties. They all where long jedi-like robes of different shades of browns, though a few wear greys. Morningstar is dressed very well, with a dark brown robe.

Besides Morningstar, there are about ten other clergy members in attendance.

The clerk is filled by just one of the clergy members, and acts as a host to welcome incoming members and visitors. The office from Bubba's view looks to just be a receptionists desk. The office door has always been open when Bubba is there, whether someone is at the desk or not. The wall facing the front door is only a half-wall with the desk set up against it, so you get something like this.

The sermon is about 30 minutes long. While the crowd isn't clapping and singing, it is not completely silent, but its closest to reverence, as everyone seems very interested in the sermon, which Bubba finds himself also very interested. There are some "amen"s and "Great Dragon Spirit be praised!"s. from the crowd here and there.

After the sermon, more than half the frock mingles, the clergy joining them.

There is one of the clergy members is in the front foyer there to assist members and welcome people who are late to service. There are speakers out in the foyer and the lounge so you can hear the sermon. This clergy member is the one that directs Bubba to the bathrooms.

Bubba does not spot any "secruty", but there are two security guards in the foyer. They have brown khaki pants and black button up shirts that are bulky underneath, and where obvious armored vests. They each have Uzi IIIs strapped at their sides. They wear an obvious headset with mic in one ear. They seem friendly enough, even with their many tattoos, and Bubba thinks them to be probably "saved" ex-gang members. He is probably happy to see them fix their lives.

After the service, Bubba can talk to one of the clergy and they would welcome his help in the kitchen! He directs him to speak with Brother Carter, who tells him that he can help every day at 1100-1300 and 1600-1800 making sandwiches and soup for the needy. On Sunday nights they make better meals, but the sandwiches and soup are cheap and they can feed more. He really likes Bubba and tells him that his friends call him Captain Jackass.
[ Spoiler ]

Are you going to write up the IC, or do I have to???

Kliko -

There isn't anything real important in the radio traffic. He believes he has found the right frequency when he overhears:
"Service is about to start, can we get a radio check."
"Check."
"Loud and clear."
"Checkin' my radio, radio check!"
"Good copy."

Other than that, there is pretty much silence. Once in a while there is a radio check, or a lunch order, but nothing of tactical importance, unless you find what the code "no mayo" means.

NOTE -

Galen and I finished the matrix run last night and he will be posting the IC. It did not go smoothly as the matrix and I do not see eye to eye, but hopefully we will come to an agreement later.

Galen also pointed out that Mrs. J was supposed to give you a security report. I completely forgot, so with all the gear she gave Kliko and Felix, she also supplied them with a small report.

SECURITY REPORT -

The Children of the Dragon Temple has a security force of 30 or so employees, mostly ex-gangers. There are four or five who are magically active, though not to very much extent. You can assume they are divided up among the crews. Of the mundane security, many have minor cyberware upgrades, and street level weapons skills.

Each shift contains four security on the ground floor, two on the second and two on the third.

In addition to these guards, Morningstar has his own security, generally one or two guys nearby, though he sometimes has more when he is out of the temple, and definitely if he is traveling far.

You were also provided with maglock passkeys that allow you into every room, except for Morningstar's Office, Morningstar's Quarters, all other Quarters.

EDIT
Forgot to mention the shift changes.

Shifts are:

AM - 0600-1400
PM - 1400-2200
GRAVE - 2200-0600
galenbd
I've started adding the Matrix run to the IC thread. A lot happened and I didn't have a lot of time this weekend to write it up. I'll try and get the post complete before I go to bed this evening. Feel free to heckle.

Galen
SneakyJoeKDB
@Bastard,

lol at CPT. Jackass. Bubba is gonna have some fun beating up his old friends in a different life.

Did Bubba notice any security cameras or bubbles and in what locations? You may have mentioned this before sorry if you are repeating.

Bastard
Yeah, I think I only mentioned the outside ones before.

Outside:
Bubble above front door
One on each corner in the back
Old stationary cam over the canteen/side door

Inside Each of the following have bubbles:
Middle of foyer
Far corner of lounge (against outside wall)
Near corner of lounge (against outside wall)
Hallway by elevator/stair door
Canteen
Old stationary cams in each corner of warehouse

galenbd
Ok. I'm finally done with the writeup for the Matrix run. Sorry it took so long. It's been a busy few days.

Galen
Kliko
Great writeup!
ntwi
Excellent, now that we have the data, time to figure out if it's a go/no go on the extraction.

Just to double check one thing, Felix has never seen any security on the outside other than the watcher spirits and the cameras?

(lesson learned from my face to face game) Unless I can somehow attune myself to the ward (which would take defeating the ward in astral combat and be quite obvious) I'm going to have to drop the invisibility before you enter the window to grab his body. AFAIK, I can keep you invisible while outside, cutting the hole, shooting him and opening the window, but when you actually go to enter the room the spell will drop. I can hit you with it again as you exit the room, and so the cameras shouldn't have an angle to see you, but you will be visible while inside the room.

Things like this are why you always have a balaclava over your head no matter what smile.gif
galenbd
QUOTE (ntwi @ Mar 22 2011, 02:43 PM) *
Things like this are why you always have a balaclava over your head no matter what smile.gif

That's why there's already one on my character sheet.

Galen
Kliko
I think we'll pop a gas grenade anyway to be sure.

Since the security report mentioned something about a personal security detail at all times twirl.gif

Kliko wears a security helmet during the heat of most actions. They say it helps surviving bullets...
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Mar 22 2011, 11:43 AM) *
Just to double check one thing, Felix has never seen any security on the outside other than the watcher spirits and the cameras?

AFTER A FEW DAYS CORSAIR WILL HAVE THIS REPORT
[ Spoiler ]

SneakyJoeKDB

Bubba's Childhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakZkh9Iu7U
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Mar 23 2011, 03:04 PM) *

I love that video. It's great that Bubba never threw a punch. Just a WWE style body slam.
Bastard
I am going to bump the story ahead some, now that you guys have a foothold on your recon. But first, I need some things from you guys.

1 - Have you asked any questions that I have yet to answer? Please re-ask. Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.
Ntwi, I will answer your watcher reactions in the update, but post it anyways so I don't forget!

2 - Have you asked questions that I did not answer to your satisfaction or need clarification? Re-ask and specify where I need to clarify. Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

3 - Do you have new questions? Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

4 - What are your team and individual plans for the next few days? Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

5 - Does the team have a date set to make the run? Remember there isn't a time limit set by the Johnson.

6 - If you plan on running addtional recon, please specify what you are doing, and include rolls.

7 - What are your plan options, even the ones thrown out, and who's character came up with each of them, so I can put them in an IC?

Thanks! I will try to get this run going again!
Kliko
As far as planning is concerned I think we go for the Sneaky option, with Kliko and Bubba as backup 'distraction' detail.

Kliko will monitor the Temple guards radio frequency. If a general alert goes out they will hit the lobby very hard (think smoke grenade, flash bangs, flash-packs, that kind of works).

I will leave the specifics of their infiltration upto Ludmilla and Jamie.

Kliko wants to check the security contractor and their response time for this neighbourhood. Just to be sure...
galenbd
I did have a question about the glass in the windows. Is it security glass? Would that be in the security report Mrs. Johnson provided us? Would it be in the Security layout provided to us?

Galen
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Mar 25 2011, 06:07 AM) *
I did have a question about the glass in the windows. Is it security glass? Would that be in the security report Mrs. Johnson provided us? Would it be in the Security layout provided to us?

QUOTE (Bastard @ Mar 25 2011, 04:58 AM) *
1 - Have you asked any questions that I have yet to answer? Please re-ask. Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.
Ntwi, I will answer your watcher reactions in the update, but post it anyways so I don't forget!

2 - Have you asked questions that I did not answer to your satisfaction or need clarification? Re-ask and specify where I need to clarify. Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

3 - Do you have new questions? Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

4 - What are your team and individual plans for the next few days? Specify how your character is trying to obtain this information, and please include dice rolls.

6 - If you plan on running additional recon, please specify what you are doing, and include rolls.

Dice rolls. Always. If you aren't sure, or think they probably aren't needed, roll anyways.

You are unsure if they are security grade. There are stained glass windows on much of the bottom floor, the rest are probably industrial to security grade.

---------

QUOTE (Kliko @ Mar 25 2011, 05:04 AM) *
Kliko wants to check the security contractor and their response time for this neighbourhood. Just to be sure...

6 - If you plan on running additional recon, please specify what you are doing, and include rolls.

Who is the security contractor? Are you speaking of Lone Star or equivelant, or about the Temple security? How are you going to test it? Specify. Dice rolls?

---------

5 - Does the team have a date set to make the run? Remember there isn't a time limit set by the Johnson.

7 - What are your plan options, even the ones thrown out, and who's character came up with each of them, so I can put them in an IC?

Thanks! I will try to get this run going again!

I am trying to consolidate all your planning, put it in an IC, and get you guys up to the day before the run. Please provide as much information as possible so I can do so. I hope my write up will get everyone on the same page, and get everyone's information together in one place. I wanted a detailed plan so all the players/player-characters are on the same page and there is no (or less) confusion about where everybody is, since we don't really have the face-to-face opportunity to point and clarify minis on a representative game board. Also once a written plan is put down, people can direct specific questions and clarify. This will make the run go smoother from an OoC perspective.

With that said, please provide me with as much information as possible. I will fill in all your questions, provided you provided me with rolls, and consolidate your recon that is not yet posted (Jamie's datasteal, Felix's watcher recon, Corsair's over-watch, etc.)
ntwi

Watcher Reaction test
[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]

Assensing Morningstar and the clergy while attending the sermon on the astral plane
[ Spoiler ]

Felix will try to get one more piece of information regarding how the watcher spirits respond.
[ Spoiler ]

Otherwise, Felix will maintain casual overwatch on the astral (an hour or two per day) to make sure nothing changes. He will also ensure that both vehicles are fully warded with the masking wards (should already be done, along with the safe house).

6 - If you plan on running addtional recon, please specify what you are doing, and include rolls.

Felix will spend a little bit of time and astrally scan the borders of the UCAS sector, looking for prime locations to move Morningstar out of the sector if needed.
[ Spoiler ]

Plan options that I am tracking we considered:

Sneaky Outside: Felix posted this but Kliko and Ludi had talked about it off board

Sneaky Inside: Datasteal mentioned in conjunction with "Noisy at Sermon"

Noisy at Sermon: Felix tossed this one into the pot although it appeared to have a much greater degree of risk and exposure.

While Morningstar is out somewhere: Considered in the very beginning but he doesn't appear to leave much. Felix will mention it again as Jamie may have acquired his schedule among the files.

galenbd
Well, what do I roll for analyzing the data I gathered on my Matrix run?

I rolled Security Procedures and got 3, 4, 5 for analyzing the security layout.

Do we have a cutter that will cut through security glass?

Galen
galenbd
Double post. Sorry

Galen
Kliko
QUOTE (Bastard @ Mar 25 2011, 04:36 PM) *
---------
Who is the security contractor? Are you speaking of Lone Star or equivelant, or about the Temple security? How are you going to test it? Specify. Dice rolls?
---------

Kliko looks it up on his mPhone. I mean indeed Lone Star or equivalent, not temple security. Just to make sure we get the frag out of there before we have some Lone Star Guardian drone hanging over our heads. It puts an extra time restraint on us in case of flying feces.
Bastard
Okay Kliko.

With what I got so far, I will throw an IC post together this week.
SneakyJoeKDB
Bubba will go and serve in the kitchen over the next few days. Is he only serving the needy or does he also serve clergy and Morningstar? He will also buy a standard Jedi Robe that matches what the members wear and he will wear the robe to all his volunteer work and sermons. He wants to serve in the kitchen at least once during an evening sermon to see how busy things are and who eats before, during, and after the sermon.

Do all the sermons last for about 30 minutes? How long does Morningstar linger in the lounge after a sermon? Does security also take their breaks and eat in the kitchen area?
Bastard
I have copied a bunch of notes from the IC and OoC so I can put everything together. I will try to have an IC post up tomorrow, but it looks like there is a lot of consolidating of information to get together. I have my notebook and run, plus 12 pages of copied OoC posts to go through!

I will try to put a small fluff piece together prior to the big data dump, both in the IC.

Included in these posts will be:

Felix's spirits interactions with the watchers
Felix's astral reading on Morningstar at the sermon
Jamie's data steal
Kliko, Ludi and Corsair's exterior surveillance
Bubba's charity work
An outlined plan that can then be adjusted in the IC, so all the players/player characters are ready.

I hope this will get us all caught up, and with a few adjustments and fine tuning, get everyone ready for the actual run.

Anything else I need to add to my list?
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Mar 28 2011, 02:03 PM) *
Do all the sermons last for about 30 minutes? How long does Morningstar linger in the lounge after a sermon? Does security also take their breaks and eat in the kitchen area?

Yes, approximately 25-45 minutes.
As short as 5 minutes to as long as 45 minutes
The clergy will join the public to eat in the canteen, security will take breaks, along with other staff, in there when they are not feeding the public
Bastard
Who drove to Denver? I completely forgot! Terrible GMing. -1 GM point for me.

Is it Corsair's and Kliko's SUVs?
ntwi
That's correct, Kliko's SUV and one of Corsiar's SUVs.
Bastard
If someone else wants to write the IC up for the plan, that is good. If not I will post it later tonight/tomorrow morning.

If I ICed any of your characters out of character, or you have something you wish I change, add or subtract, let me know and I can edit my post.
ntwi
When testing with the confusion spirit power, I had intended to use my own watchers around the safehouse, but if the idea worked at the temple, so much the better. Felix will mention during the planning at least that the ward on the upper floors will disrupt any spells he is maintaining when people go through it. (I.E. the invisibility will drop)
Bastard
I forgot that ntwi. Oh well, it seems you did both and all went well. With yours they seemed to wander for a bit, then go back to their duties. Higher level ones got confused, ran around a bit, went back to their post, then reported to you that something happened, but they dont know what. They simply explain they got disorientated.

Bastard
Dammit! I had a big post that had worked all your plans together, all your characters played out, and the power went out. Fuckin son of a bitch! So you just get that little gem I just posted. Can someone post IC what your actual plan is going to be, please. I am too pissed off cause I had spent quite a while on it, and I was a dumbass and didnt fucking save it like I normally do. It seems whenever I dont save, there is some sort of glitch that ends up erasing it. I have to go drink now.

Oh and remember these keys that I originally had all spelled out in my erased post:

1-Corsair would rather drive or overwatch with drones. After you get in the vehicle, someone can take the wheel and he will watch from the sky.
2-Please give a detailed plan so everyone will have an easy time knowing what to do, making IC posts easier.
3-The windows are going to be a tough fit for you guys to go through. Kliko and Bubba will definitely not fit.
4-Remember the ward around the second and third floor of the building, breaking the window will probably cause it to go off if you are still have any spells on you, and there is no real ledge
5-You have the data, but you can still raid Morningstar's quarters and office if you want more.
Bastard
Hey Kliko can you adjust your time stamp to after 1930. I had bumped the time from the post before, showing that the team had spent time discussing separate plans and such. Thanks.
Kliko
No problem.

The thought just occured to me if Kliko and Bubba don't fit through the windows, Morningstar wouldn't fit either by the looks of that picture :-s

Nabbing him just before the sermon is IMO the way to go.
ntwi
I think just before the sermon has a lot of merit. It would allow us to focus our combat power and have fewer pieces that we need to coordinate.

With Jamie's plan, the metahuman guards make going up the stairs potentially tricky, as will the potential location of the security controls. (Are they in Morningstar's office or the front office thats always manned?) Between the four guards on the ground floor and two more in the upstairs hallway, it may be tricky to sneak past them.
Kliko
That was my reasoning as well.

Besides I think most people will be in the worhsip hall or lounge waiting for Morningstar

It also gives Bubba the opportunity to get in behind from the kitchen and we can getout through the canteen or kitchen side/back entrance.
galenbd
QUOTE (ntwi @ Apr 1 2011, 11:27 AM) *
I think just before the sermon has a lot of merit. It would allow us to focus our combat power and have fewer pieces that we need to coordinate.

With Jamie's plan, the metahuman guards make going up the stairs potentially tricky, as will the potential location of the security controls. (Are they in Morningstar's office or the front office thats always manned?) Between the four guards on the ground floor and two more in the upstairs hallway, it may be tricky to sneak past them.

I guess Jamie is still trying to keep the civilians from getting hurt. I would expect that I can find a jackpoint in Morningstar's office. From there, I should be able to handle security. It seems like you guys don't really care if security sees you. Once you start shooting it out with the security guards, I'd imagine everyone in the building will know. All it takes is one guard to yell and the jig is up. Also consider, when you stir everyone up, they will chase you. We need an escape plan.

I thought Bubba was sneaky. which is why I thought of him. He'll have to get past the security guards even if comes in the kitchen door.

Galen
Kliko
Yeah, the ground floor isn't warded. So we have a decent chance Felix can pull of his confusion stunt here. Perhaps with himself as Astral overwatch and a spirit on the material plane with the confusion power? That way only few people get hurt. It could even buy enough time that we only have to drug Morningstar and perhaps 1 or 2 guards.

What is critical in this setup is timing. You want to enter the lobby just as Morningstar appears from the staircase.

The sec guards will see Kliko with the narcojet-pistol and think him a threat. This gives Bubba (emerging from the kitchen -in their rear) free reign in case of serious trouble.
galenbd
Security procedures looking for motion detectors.

I rolled 4,3,2.

The firefight down below should be enough distraction for Jamie to hit office system. Unless you want me to be providing fire support.

Galen
Kliko
QUOTE (galenbd @ Apr 1 2011, 02:29 PM) *
The firefight down below should be enough distraction for Jamie to hit office system. Unless you want me to be providing fire support.

I think we'll manage in the firepower department wink.gif

But hopefully it won't get that far. The lobby-plan is bold, but it could work out like a charm. It also has some assumptions we have to check (looks at Bubba)
ntwi
I guess I still don't quite understand what security Jamie will be handling. The camera's I wasn't worried about nearly as much as the metahuman guards. We have keycards to get past all the locks except for Morningstar's office and personal quarters so we don't need Jamie to unlock doors and such. With the somewhat slow response time I don't think we need to intercept the outgoing emergency calls (although it would still be useful).

In a larger facility, taking control of security would be more useful. Here, even if the cameras don't show them anything, there are still two people standing in a single hallway with a single stairwell and elevator.

As far as the exit goes, I can give the vehicle as much acceleration as Corsair thinks he can handle. With a second spirit confusing anyone following the vehicle on the astral, a few turns, a few automatic license plate and vehicle color changes and we should be away clean.
ntwi
From Bastard's description and photo, roof access is not looking real likely.

QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 18 2011, 11:14 PM) *
RECON combined scouting that will only be available in the IC after the team regroups.
The Children of the Dragon Temple is composed of red brick (similar to this building). It's age shows, but the cleanliness of the lot, new windows and doors show some life still left.

There are flared red brick and concrete stairs leading to the front doors on the west side, about 3' above grade. There is also a simple set of concrete stairs out of the cafeteria/canteen on the north side, which are barely wider than the door itself. They are about 3'6" and also lead about 3' above grade. On the east side are the truck docks, which is enclosed by a cyclone fence with white plastic slats, mostly still in place, and mostly dingy yellow or brown over time. There are stairs at the north end of the dock, along with a ramp. The docking area ramps down for tucks to back in, leaving the docking ramp about 5' from the driveway, and 3' off grade.

The front doors are large solid wood (probably oak) 3 feet wide each, and 9 feet tall. The door leaving the cafeteria/canteen is a standard hollow (probably) plastisteel 3x7 (3x6'8). The roll up doors on the east side are plastisteel (possibly aluminum) 6x12s.

The first floor looks to have a ceiling of 25 feet, while the second and third floors are 10 feet (Note to Sneaky/Bubba, you are going to have to duck on these floors!!!).

The windows on to the foyer and worship hall are stained glass divided in three equal sections (of 4 feet tall) running the entire length of 1'4" x 12' and are raised about 8 feet from the ground (5 feet on the inside). The windows on the bottom floor through the rest of the building are divided the same, though the bottom window has hinges that would allow them to open, though not 100%. The bottom two sections (outside of the worship hall and foyer) are 50% opaque, while the uppermost section is clear.

The windows on the second and third floors are 1'4" x 6' divided into two sections. They are approximately two feet off the interior floor. They are about 25% opaque on the bottom, while the upper window is clear. There are blinds in each window which are drawn on the sunny side of the building and the majority of the time on all others.

One side note: any thoughts on going in the window and out through downstairs? As long as you take the two guards upstairs quietly you should be able to get down and out the back without a problem.
Bastard
The photo is not the real building. It was the closest thing I could find on the internet that would help with the description. The photo was just to give you an idea of its physical appearance and was never meant to represent the actual building, which is why I said it was "similar to this building."

Sorry for the confusion.

Note: As I have noted before, the windows are not very big. The first floor windows are a set of three windows, each being 16 inches wide (1'4") and 48 inches tall (4 feet). The second and third floor windows are the same with, but are a set of two windows 16 inches by 36 inches tall (3 feet). The window sets are one on top of the other, with a metal framing between. This can be broken either by (a lot of) brute force, but more likely a saw will be needed. The means Bubba can roll, the rest of you, get a sawsall.
galenbd
Mmmmm, sawsall....nah

@Bastard Were you talking about the tools needed to cut the metal crossbar in the middle of the window? What tools would be needed to just cut the glass? I recall it being security glass, but that doesn't tell me what would be involved in cutting it.

Galen
ntwi
Hmmm... if the plan ends up to exit via the roof, some slipspray on the stairs would keep the guards downstairs out of the way. Wouldn't do as much about the people in their rooms though. No need for the spray tank of anything, just open the bottle and pour it out, and it's fully legal too. Now if you used splat glue on the other doors upstairs that may delay them even more. It would take more time and leave more residue though.
Bastard
To cut security glass you would need a very good drill and a very good saw. And a lot of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012