Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Bastard
Go ahead and run with it. My games are always story first. Role > roll.
Kliko
Lets see if Kliko got his small unit tactics action out before Ludi hit the proverbial fan smokin.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ May 10 2014, 06:13 PM) *
As far as she was concerned, the only one she could really trust was Bubba. The troll wasn’t really in it for the money, and quite frankly, she didn’t think he had the cognitive capacity for betrayal.

rotfl.gif

Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ May 10 2014, 08:33 PM) *
rotfl.gif

Hey, what can I say, Ludi is a classy gal wink.gif
Bastard
Mosque drawing
Kliko
Pah, Kliko is going in and collect himself a bonus!
SneakyJoeKDB
Will get a post up tomorrow unless baby number 4 shows up -we are at any day now.

Did Bubba hear Kliko's transmission? Can he see it on the Battletac?
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ May 12 2014, 03:41 PM) *
Will get a post up tomorrow unless baby number 4 shows up -we are at any day now.
Congrats... sounds like you need some bio engineering soon.

QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB)
Did Bubba hear Kliko's transmission? Can he see it on the Battletac?
No they system was already down. See what on the BattleTac?
Kliko
It was a text message routed through the external transducer and send via the BattleTac screen (effectively a simple action on Kliko's side).
SneakyJoeKDB
Post up.
Kliko
Rolls:
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
Kliko's move
Felix after
SneakyJoeKDB
That's some scary shit Kliko! Good luck with that. ninja.gif

We need to regroup or something, coms are hosed, Ludi is being mind controlled, Bubba is occupied with her, I hope Felix and Duster can get you some help.
ntwi
Murphy, we don't need no stinking Murphy, we'll screw ourselves over without help....

So, the party is split, broke our own comms and kicking in the door to where the objective should be. Should be fun. I'll toss my actions up after Kliko
Kliko
Kliko is going to shoot the (un)living/possesed crap out of that "whatever it is"!

Eat some APDS!
SneakyJoeKDB
@Bastard, I am waiting for you to move Bubba along with his interaction with Ludi. Currently he is still runneeeing towards Jenneeey (Forest Gump).
Bastard
Bubba, Ludi and Duster are moving.

Felix is about to attack...
... after I get rolls from Kliko.
Kliko
[ Spoiler ]
ntwi
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
Kliko appeared to drop the crazy local, so what is he doing now?

I got everyone else moving, so after Kliko makes or declares actions, I will update the other characters.
Kliko
Inspect the bodies (Crazy local, Dead man local was leaning over/feeding on).
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ May 27 2014, 11:19 AM) *
03:45:58 Thursday, 12 October 2062 – IUST Mosque Main Foyer - Tehran

...'Back to work chummer. You have a job to do, comms check.'

"Report in team"

Comms are down. Ludi has the jammer on. She doesn't know what is going on down at the mosque, and none of you know what is going on at the snipers nest.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ May 22 2014, 02:02 PM) *
@Bastard, I am waiting for you to move Bubba along with his interaction with Ludi. Currently he is still runneeeing towards Jenneeey (Forest Gump).

Just waiting on Bubba to bump into him wink.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ May 31 2014, 07:44 PM) *
Just waiting on Bubba to bump into him wink.gif

It has only been a few seconds since Bubba has started in that direction.
Kliko
Some observation/search rolls:
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
Updated map
SneakyJoeKDB
Roll Call? Who is still here?
Kliko
I'm here!
ntwi
Here, just ended up at work from 0400-2100 yesterday. Had a small brushfire on the range shut us delay us by about 4 hours... whoever thought we should stretch our ammo supply by using tracers as well was an idiot.
Kliko
All week away from home on an international conference. Won't be able to post till monday.

Sorry guys frown.gif
Bastard
no problem
SneakyJoeKDB
I added to the IC. My post is behind the latest posts timeline as I would like Bubba to have some follow up conversation with Ludi before proceeding to the next rooms.
Bastard
I will edit my previous post to be within the timeline
Bastard
Sorry for the slow play lately... I have been working 66 hour weeks for the past 3 months. I will try to bump you all ahead when I get some time off.
SneakyJoeKDB
It is all good especially if this is 66 hours of paid work.
Bastard
yup... might be off tonight though, then its 15 more in a row. Too bad all that extra money goes to taxes.
Bastard
Facebook map

Also have a downloadable JPEG of the map there as well.

Everyone, or anyone, still around?
SneakyJoeKDB
I am here! Roll Call Peeps! I assume Bubba heard Ludi?. And before going upstairs did Ludi ever address Bubba's lines of questioning... it could play into his next action.
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jul 10 2014, 01:15 PM) *
I am here! Roll Call Peeps! I assume Bubba heard Ludi?. And before going upstairs did Ludi ever address Bubba's lines of questioning... it could play into his next action.

Assume she did. Just wanted to bump you all forward since everything had bogged way down.
ntwi
Still around, work as a company XO has been longer hours than expected... but I'm still here
Kliko
Reporting in smokin.gif
Bastard
Bubba heard Ludi...

If no reply from Mister Juan by Tuesday, go ahead and NPC her Bubba.

Everyone is free to respond to Felix's radio call as well.
SneakyJoeKDB
I assume Bubba can see the dark figure? If not, let me know and I'll edit my IC. I also assume it's time for initiative.

Initiative

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
Bubba sees the figure.

Sorry for the delays... in a 14 day straight run at work, and 21 of the last 23!!! Too bad all that extra OT money goes to taxes!
SneakyJoeKDB
Melee

[ Spoiler ]
Kliko
No problem, we're all human! (except for Juan. Mr. Juan is from a different world)
Bastard
I hope to have something up late tonight... off for 5 nights!!! Woot!

Two nights will be in Reno though, to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper! Hells yeah!
Bastard
I need a willpower roll from Bubba to complete the action
SneakyJoeKDB
Willpower

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
My IC was supposed to answer your roll. Bubba was able to determine that the figure was there to protect him and Ludi from Felix.

--------------------------------

Sorry for so many delays. Working 60+ hours a week probably for the next 4 to 6 months. My cell carrier destroyed the nearby cell tower to build a new spark tower, whatever the fuck that is, so I cannot even get 3G service out there now. I hope they have it up by football season so I can watch Sunday Ticket on my phone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012