Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 6 2012, 01:42 AM) *
How is your health situation developing?

Feeling better, but still have issues... they still dont know whats wrong with me. I think its one of those things from the beginning of Wrath of Khan in my head. Thanks for asking.

When are your explosives set to deploy. Go ahead and post IC for you and Bubba.
Kliko
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 7 2012, 08:59 PM) *
When are your explosives set to deploy. Go ahead and post IC for you and Bubba.
Check the Facebook photo I uploaded some days ago wink.gif
Bastard
Yeah. I saw the locations. Go ahead and keep moving. No one has spotted you yet. Keep posting IC.

When are the explosives set to detonate? Timer? Remote?
Kliko
Mr. Juan, could you NPC Bubba and Kliko for the placing the next explosive package?

Kliko will need some guidance on when to cross the second aisle (from above) timing wise (to avoid detection).

Also Jamie can prepare an exfil through the North-East emergency exit (which will require spoofing a fire alarm or such).
galenbd
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 11 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Also Jamie can prepare an exfil through the North-East emergency exit (which will require spoofing a fire alarm or such).

Easy Peasy. Does Jamie know that's what's needed? Y'all think that was part of the original plan?

Kliko
Could be planned ahead. Otherwise Kliko could radio-in the request. It makes for a nice exfil straight onto the road.
galenbd
The account I have should allow me to browse the system. It might not left me browse the slave nodes.
ntwi
You can browse the system and ID the slave node involved. You don't have any authority to access that node however, so I'll need a pair of roles.

Give me a Control Slave operation to open the doors, and an edit slave to not trigger any alarms. These are 'monitored' operations so hacking pool spent on them won't refresh until you release control of them.
galenbd
Swap Spoof into Active Memory - 1 Mp out of 50 Mp I/O speed
No utility, no test

My icon bandwidth increased from 43 to 44 with is still below limit of 50

Edit Slave
Utility : Spoof 1
Reference : Core book, p. 216

galenbd
Control Slave
Utility : Spoof 1
Reference : Core book, p. 215

ntwi
Oohh, your "Spoof" is only rating 1? That won't help your TN's much...

Rolls some dice... mutters
Rolls more dice... bah, stupid low end host.

galenbd
QUOTE (ntwi @ Apr 13 2012, 08:32 PM) *
Oohh, your "Spoof" is only rating 1? That won't help your TN's much...

What do you expect? I only coded it yesterday. Gimmie a week and it'll be better. Or better yet, a grad student.
Bastard
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 8 2012, 12:48 PM) *
When are the explosives set to detonate? Timer? Remote?

It looks like Kliko is setting a timer and Jamie will be doing something with the fire alarm. What, I do not follow... my head is too clouded to follow.
ntwi
Jamie is attempting to unlock the emergency exit just west of the second explosives location and confuse the alarm so that it won't recognize that the emergency exit door opened.
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Apr 15 2012, 03:31 PM) *
Jamie is attempting to unlock the emergency exit just west of the second explosives location and confuse the alarm so that it won't recognize that the emergency exit door opened.

Okay. There is no lock. Its an Emergency Door there for safety so the workers can get out in case of an emergency. You cannot lock it and it is not locked. There is no alarm on the door itself you can control.

However, you can control the fire alarm and the water suppression system.
galenbd
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 16 2012, 01:43 PM) *
Okay. There is no lock. Its an Emergency Door there for safety so the workers can get out in case of an emergency. You cannot lock it and it is not locked. There is no alarm on the door itself you can control.

However, you can control the fire alarm and the water suppression system.

Edited my post to conform to this new information.
Bastard
Okay... no one has been detected yet.

I have been exhausted lately... keep getting called out for mandatory OT. Blarg.
Kliko
Frag it, as soon as Charlie confirms the exfil/pick-up, we're out!
galenbd
I foresee confusion here. My understanding of the plan was that y'all were going to go out the emergency exit door with Juliet suppressing alarms and be picked up outside of it. Since that plan has changed, do we know what the contingency plan is? You have not informed anyone that there is an unforeseen complication.
Kliko
It's still the plan, but chances are its an independent alarm system.

In any case Kliko presumes Jamie has it supressed (whether alarms go off or not), but doesn't want to wait outside for the pickup by Corsair. This way they should probaply hop right back in the back of Corsairs SUV.
Bastard
Just let me know when you all go through the door.
Kliko
Edited my last post. We're out (hopefully).
Bastard
Yay! My house has internets again! My modem had burned down to the ground last week and I had been working long hours since Friday and still sick... so I just got it working now!

Posting IC now!
Bastard
Waiting on anything in particular?
Kliko
I should make some time this afternoon to write up our getaway in Corsairs ride.
galenbd
Now I'm just waiting for the boom.
Kliko
smokin.gif

We like our *BOOMS*!
Bastard
Me too!

Did you post your IC Kliko?

You can bump it forward.
Kliko
Shall I write up the explosions?
galenbd
I am about to go on vacation. I will not have reliable internet access if at all. I will be leaving on Wednesday. Feel free to NPC my character.

I will be back on Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012.
Kliko
Ok, enjoy your vacation!
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jun 10 2012, 01:10 AM) *
Shall I write up the explosions?

Oh yeah!
Bastard
Bubba and Kliko tactical entry
Kliko
that's hilarious. He's stuck with his head in the ceiling?
Bastard
Are you writing up the explosion at RMSC? What are you hitting next?
Kliko
Yep, next on the roll is the office building. Then the research lab.
Bastard
I posted the question in IC form from Bubba, but who is going into the office building?
Kliko
Lets include the others as well.

No fun in doing the "smart" thing.
ntwi
Sorry I've been so out of touch lately, the Army's been keeping me busier than I expected. Life has settled down a little, and I should be able to catch up completely over this week.
Bastard
ROLL CALL PLEASE
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jul 1 2012, 01:16 AM) *
Lets include the others as well.

No fun in doing the "smart" thing.

AGREED!!! spin.gif

and I promise not to hold it against you

vegm.gif

bye-bye Charlie!

rotfl.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Jul 2 2012, 01:31 PM) *
Sorry I've been so out of touch lately, the Army's been keeping me busier than I expected. Life has settled down a little, and I should be able to catch up completely over this week.

No problem! I know how it goes. Everyone has RL. Sneaky Joe has a hectic life with work and 3 or 4 dozen kids now. My wife just finished school. My work has kept me busy, too. We finally got things running back to normal... so half assed basically, instead of quarter assed, but we are still a short two people so everyone is pulling extra shifts. Luckily I got a new doctor who seems to know what he is doing and more open to listening and experimenting with a trial and error instead of a no I am right method of treatment. I am already feeling better after just a few weeks! OFS!

galenbd
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jul 2 2012, 06:31 PM) *
ROLL CALL PLEASE

I'm still here, but I don't seem to be getting emails from this thread.
galenbd
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jun 30 2012, 04:52 PM) *
I posted the question in IC form from Bubba, but who is going into the office building?

I expected to be hacking in from the outside. I can't recall if that is reasonable. I think I recall that Jamie would have to infiltrate into the research building cause the external IC was too frosty. Though without nwti, I'm not sure if that will work.
galenbd
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jun 30 2012, 04:52 PM) *

I expected to be hacking in from the outside. I can't recall if that is reasonable. I think I recall that Jamie would have to infiltrate into the research building cause the external IC was too frosty. Though without nwti, I'm not sure if that will work.
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jul 3 2012, 06:10 AM) *

Yeah... something is wrong with the site... lots of double posts lately and I KEEP getting emails and I DONT want them!

This is not the research facility, so you do not have to go inside to hack. This is the business office.
ntwi
I'm here
Kliko
Here!
Bastard
Okay, so I will have to adjust the Karma Pool too...

ACTIVE - TEAM KARMA POOL
Kliko/Kliko
Felix/ntwi
Jamie/galen

Active NPC's - Can only use their Karma Pool individually for Hand of God
Bubba/sneaky
Ludi/mr.juan

Tertiary NPC's - no Karma Pool
Corsair/klink

==========================

Business Office Raid - Correct me if I am wrong

INSIDE TEAM
Kliko
Ludi (NPC)
Bubba (NPC)
Felix

OUTSIDE TEAM
Corsair (NPC)
Jamie

===========================

Since we have so many NPCs, do you guys want to take over controlling those characters during the run? Sign up for who you want to write for until they return. They will then donate 1/3 of their Karma Pool to Team Karma Pool. This would be great for galen who will be outside doing the matrix run separate from the team.

Bubba = ????
Ludi = ????

============================

ntwi are you going to run the matrix run for Jamie still?
Kliko
I can take Ludi what happened to Juan?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012