Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Kliko
QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 14 2012, 02:41 AM) *
Light Machine Gun (I forgot which one Ludi ordered)
That'd be an Ingram Valiant.

Think Bubba is also carrying the second charge package (same as Kliko's)
Bastard
Just posting a little IC for you guys to bump the story along...

It seems we tend to need that a lot.

NTWI are you handling the matrix for GALEN?
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 14 2012, 05:19 PM) *
Just posting a little IC for you guys to bump the story along...

It seems we tend to need that a lot.

Well, Ludi is just waiting and watching a bunch of feeds wink.gif Not a whole to write about that unless something goes wrong.
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Feb 14 2012, 02:42 PM) *
Well, Ludi is just waiting and watching a bunch of feeds wink.gif Not a whole to write about that unless something goes wrong.

She could always shoot the trid.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 14 2012, 06:03 PM) *
She could always shoot the trid.

I was thinking about having her write stuff on Jamie's face with a sharpe....
galenbd
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Feb 14 2012, 06:06 PM) *
I was thinking about having her write stuff on Jamie's face with a sharpe....

The payback would be epic.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (galenbd @ Feb 14 2012, 06:14 PM) *
The payback would be epic.

I find that this emoticon is a rather good summary of the feeling I would most like to express: devil.gif
ntwi
I wasn't planning on doing anything with the matrix right now, as Galen had hacked himself accounts able to watch the screens when he went in earlier. He hid his trail enroute to the system this time and logged in with the account he created for himself. This means that he can watch the feeds all day long without making die rolls so to speak, and only needs to starting having me run the host against him if he starts editing feeds or canceling alarms (or other things like that).

That being said, if he starts doing anything above his account level I'll be right there to throw IC his way.
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Feb 14 2012, 06:06 PM) *
I wasn't planning on doing anything with the matrix right now, as Galen had hacked himself accounts able to watch the screens when he went in earlier. He hid his trail enroute to the system this time and logged in with the account he created for himself. This means that he can watch the feeds all day long without making die rolls so to speak, and only needs to starting having me run the host against him if he starts editing feeds or canceling alarms (or other things like that).

That being said, if he starts doing anything above his account level I'll be right there to throw IC his way.

Sounds good.
Bastard
In other news. My PC just took a shit, but I think it was just the power source that blew. I dont think the fan was running and it over heated. Everything else was cool. If my hard drive died, then I lost all my notes, because my back up died a few months back, and I havent gotten around to getting a new back up, because thats how life works. They both would go out at the same time.

Hopefully its just the power source, and not anything major. I will know more at the end of the week, I hope. Still busy with long shifts at work, and sleeping the rest of the time due to real life issues. I can keep up to date on my phone and my wife's lap top though, but I dont have access to your character sheets at the moment.

No you all dont have Panther Cannons. ohplease.gif I know that much. grinbig.gif
galenbd
QUOTE (ntwi @ Feb 14 2012, 09:06 PM) *
I wasn't planning on doing anything with the matrix right now, as Galen had hacked himself accounts able to watch the screens when he went in earlier.

I totally forgot about that. That should make all this very easy.

ntwi
It's easy to watch the feeds, it won't help you edit Kliko and Bubba out of the images or deactivate alarms or things like that. (If that becomes needed)

Oh, and we didn't have Panther Cannons but Jamie has a Fairlight Excalibur and I have a Force 8 Power focus wink.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Feb 15 2012, 08:58 AM) *
Oh, and we didn't have Panther Cannons but Jamie has a Fairlight Excalibur and I have a Force 8 Power focus wink.gif

But did you get them out of the trunks of your Westwinds?
Bastard
ntwi: does Felix's spell cover them inside? I am not sure it does.
ntwi
I can sustain the spell as long as they do not cross any wards, I only need LOS to cast the spell, not to sustain it. My astral recon did not show any wards, so they should remain invisible until they radio me to drop the spell if they want it dropped.
Bastard
Can I get a couple rolls please.

Kliko: Perception (4)
Ludi: Perception (8)
Perception (vs Felix Invisibility to spot Kliko)
Perception (vs Felix Invisibility to spot Bubba)
Jamie: Perception (6)
galenbd
Mister Juan
They are already waiting there: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...t&p=1138865
Bastard
Ludi does not see Kliko and Bubba after Kliko says they are in. She does not spot any change in the workers or the guards, either.

Jamie does not spot Bubba or Kliko, and does not see any change in the warehouse staffs action.

Kliko and Bubba scan the floor and dont find any immediate threats. Two guards are having a conversation about 40-50 meters away.

Post IC peeps.
Bastard
I will try to have a map of the interior up on facebook on Monday.
Kliko
Ok, can you include some distances? Kliko and Bubba have to sneak throught the warehouse interior in order for them to place their charges with some spacing for creating maximum havoc...
Bastard
wilco
Bastard
I guess by "Next Day Delivery" FedEx means "Possibly Next Week."

My computer is still down and I am using my wife's so until then, I do not have the map. I was supposed to get my new PSU Saturday. Still not here! mad.gif
Bastard
My PSU is in and my computer is running. My map is up, and it sucks and the scale is off... but it is better than nothing.

EDIT
and Juan has fixed it. Thanks! grinbig.gif
Mister Juan
No problemo!
Mister Juan
I was wondering; would anyone be inclined to partner up with me in the 2072 [+4 Months] thread? I'm itching for more writing, but I don't want to go at it alone.
Kliko
No time....
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Feb 29 2012, 06:27 PM) *
I was wondering; would anyone be inclined to partner up with me in the 2072 [+4 Months] thread? I'm itching for more writing, but I don't want to go at it alone.
Details... ?

Still have some medical issues and work issues... hope to have work and time stabilized in April-ish... not sure on health... but if things get worse I might have more time, cause I will be on disability!
Mister Juan
This thread : http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=35293

Basically, it reminds me of a Living In The Shadows free for all wink.gif Didn't you have a character that teamed up with Tony at some point.... Marquis or something?
Bastard
Yeah. Marquis Cooper. Had to drop when workload got to heavy though, then it switched to SR4 when I came back to dumpshock.

Are you GMing, or playing?

What would you need me for?

PS - - - MAP IS UP AT FACEBOOK EVERYONE... READY FOR KLIKO AND BUBBA TO MOVE.
Kliko
will put up an IC-post tomorrow biggrin.gif
Bastard
You had better! grinbig.gif
Kliko
So who wants to write up Bubba sneaking across some 35 metres of open space?
Bastard
Go for it. My eyes are all messed up still... had them dilated yesterday and have a LP scheduled for this morning.
Bastard
Okay... Can you update the map to where you and Bubba are moving? Then I can add some IC.
Bastard
Where is Bubba moving to?
Kliko
Same row as Kliko I think (between the first and second stack of pallets counted from below).
Bastard
Okay.

Check this: Updated map: Kliko and Bubba moved

[Hidden Rolls]

Note: Kliko and Bubba are under the assumption they are still invisible too, as should have been relayed to them by Felix, Ludi and Jamie by now in the IC some how... HINT HINT HINT.
Kliko
QUOTE (Bastard @ Mar 10 2012, 06:15 PM) *
You nailed their movements! (as in spot on)
Bastard
I bumped the IC... but I am really waiting on you guys.

Is there something you guys are waiting on me for???
Kliko
Nope, RL is just busy as hell right now.

Will put a post up somewhere this sunday.
Bastard
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

Everyone still around?

Kliko, can you show me where you are planting your explosives, and remind me exactly what youre planting and what delay/timing device you are using? What is your extraction plan?
ntwi
Still around, just not directly involved with the inside of the warehouse. An IC post of "Sitting there concentrating on the spell" didn't seem very exciting or necessary as that's what my last post was. (Though it was awhile back now)
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Mar 21 2012, 10:45 AM) *
Still around, just not directly involved with the inside of the warehouse. An IC post of "Sitting there concentrating on the spell" didn't seem very exciting or necessary as that's what my last post was. (Though it was awhile back now)

I know what you mean... just wanted to make sure everyone is around and knew I was around still.
Kliko
Lurking (swamped with RL-stuff).

I'll try and get you the data to NPC Kliko if necessary for the other guys if I don't manage to put up a post by monday.
Bastard
No prob... this was meant to be a quicker mission though... one you guys could feel free to cause "mayhem." grinbig.gif
Kliko
QUOTE (Bastard @ Mar 24 2012, 01:21 AM) *
No prob... this was meant to be a quicker mission though... one you guys could feel free to cause "mayhem." grinbig.gif
Still got two more targets to go smile.gif

Demolitions-check:
[ Spoiler ]

Besides running through corridors of cubicles is vastly more exciting then blowing up large manned storage depots.
galenbd
For some reason I haven't been getting notified from the updates from last week. I'm getting notifications from Facebook which is how I knew to check. Sorry if I've seems unresponsive.
Bastard
Welcome back! I know how it goes! Work has thankfully slowed down for me, but still dealing with some health issues. indifferent.gif

What is the damage code on those explosives?
Kliko
The explosives are primer charges (no real damage other then scattering five(5) white phosperous grenades).

The White Phospherous grenades effects are:

"Anyone and anything in the blast radius (15m) will be covered with the burning chemical(14M damage initial blast damage) and continues to take damage (10L)at the beginning of each subsequent combat turn. The white phospherours burns continously for 15 combat turns. Flammable materials may catch fire; use the rules for fire and icnendiaries on CC p.98."

Other than that it is real pain to extinghuish.

How is your health situation developing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012