Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
SneakyJoeKDB
Holiday was great... Actually played a little D&D with the bastard!!! And the turkey and the fixings were good! I am still sore from the tackle football game.
Mister Juan
@Blindfox
I'll wait up on you. Wouldn't want to hijack Sugar's moment of glory as he abducts two hot chicks wink.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Dec 4 2009, 10:16 PM) *
@Blindfox
I'll wait up on you. Wouldn't want to hijack Sugar's moment of glory as he abducts two hot chicks wink.gif

Or trips and falls right in front of them.
Kliko
@Sneaky: Can you edit the timestamps in your latest IC-post? I've got a post "ready" (ok only in my mind) to put up once you adjusted the timestamps.
SneakyJoeKDB
Done... copied the wrong time stamp...
Bastard
blindfox?
Bastard
...dying....

...dying...
Kliko
Your call.

Let's move things forward and see when Blindfox manages to re-establish internet access (again) on a later moment.
Bastard
Ok... if Blindfox does not post by this evening, I will run Sugar, like Duster, as an NPC until the players return.
Kliko
Understood from Mr Juan he switched ISP and his new ISP gives problems accessing the dumpshock-site. He should be back in a couple of days when the issues have been resolved.
Bastard
Copy that.

Ludi?

EDIT - JC sent me a message. His computer is down, but he will be back on in a week.
Kliko
I figured as much (been a while since I last chat with him through windows messenger). Guess we have to be patient...
Bastard
Just letting you guys know, I have not given up on this mission yet. I will wait until after New Years to start bumping up and NPCing peoples. With all the holidays and dead computers, it should be time enough for everyone to recover.

Ask any questions between now and then so I can make a big post and get everyone caught up. Let me know what actions you want your characters to take for the remainder of the day, when you want to make the assault, and what your plan is at this point.

Thanks guys.

Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!!!
Kliko
Yihaa!!! Yippikayee Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to our characters future adventures.
Mister Juan
Hey guys! Since I know you all a bit more than the peeps in the other games, I'll give you a longer explanation for my absence wink.gif I feel like you deserve it nyahnyah.gif
A few weeks back, my desktop broke again, and going to get it fixed, I found a way to get myself hit by a car. Which is the 3rd time it happens to me..... Guess I should start paying attention to where I walk!
Anyways, computer still broken, using a laptop now. I'm back home, with two cracked ribs and a cracked forearm. Didn't break anything... which I guess is good in the long run. Anyways, stuffed full of painkillers now, so I'm home, but sorta drugged up nyahnyah.gif

So yea, I'll try to catch up on what I missed.

Bastard
Sounds like quite an adventure!

I have been quite busy at work lately, but should be back to normal schedule in mid January. I will start posting again after the new year.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy those pain killers MJ!!!
SneakyJoeKDB
Sorry to hear that MJ... Hope the new year brings you some more favorable experiences. Get better!

Ill catch you all in January... Happy New Year!
Kliko
@MJ: Bless you, hope you''ll have a speedy recovery

@Rest: Happy New Year!!! Ready to rock, lets get our extraction mark and spend some quality time down in French Guyana smokin.gif
Mister Juan
@Bastard
If the girl closest to Ludi even seems like she's going to try to bail, Ludi will either grab her by the hair, or the throat, and pull her head inside the van.
Should intimidate them enough... I guess...
Bastard
I would guess it would intimidate someone if you picked them up by the hair or throat. rotfl.gif
Mister Juan
I can't remember... do we have anything to restrain the girls?
Bastard
Besides your wit and charm? I don't recall either, but a gun pointed at them is seemingly doing pretty well.
Bastard
You all want me to bump ahead to when Kliko and Bubba return?

Kliko
preferably, we can probaply write up our return as well, saves you some work.
Bastard
OK.
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jan 13 2010, 11:53 AM) *
preferably, we can probaply write up our return as well, saves you some work.
Lets do that!

I am all for less work!
Mister Juan
Maybe I'll just kill time by having Ludi flip out some more nyahnyah.gif

Kliko: Where did all the bruises come from?
Ludi: Slip in kitchen.
Kliko: Both?
Ludi: Da. Clumsy americans.
Kliko
Yeahyeah, I will put the post up tomorrow.

Be gentle on our subjects, messing them up is just bad karma.
Bastard
They are not american... European. Sorry. I never described that.

Great to have the forum going again.
Kliko
lol @ Bubba
SneakyJoeKDB
Bubba lubs you... biggrin.gif
Kliko
Bubba the lub troll, somehow that rings much more comfortable than Bubba the love troll rotfl.gif
SneakyJoeKDB
To me its like a sitcom. You have to have some drama and comic relief in the scenario. If all the characters were James Bond, I would be bored.
Bastard
I will be updating the IC late tonight or tomorrow morning. I will NPC actions as necessary.
Kliko
Ok, I understood from mr. Juan he was working on a post, but then DS went down...
Bastard
OK, I will post then later this afternoon or tonight.
Mister Juan
Are we still in the van or at the safehouse? I was about to post and realized I had no idea
Kliko
Take your pick wink.gif. It's a 10-15 minute drive from the place where the skiff is.
Bastard
You posting Juan?
Mister Juan
Incoming.
Bastard
"GET DOWN!!!"

Oh. I think I misinterpreted your "incoming." Damn Kiefer Sutherland.
Mister Juan
hahahahha!

Alright, post is up. I made up a few facts about our abductee. Hope I didn't go too far nyahnyah.gif

I'll post a list of what Ludi takes with her in a few minutes.
Mister Juan
Ludi will do her best to duplicate the girl’s appearance as much as she can. If they have different hair cut, she’ll do her best to cut her hair like hers. She’ll take whatever makeup the girl has in her bag and use it.

She’ll bring two bags; one regular backpack and a gym bag. She’ll stuff both with random clothes she doesn’t plan on wearing, except a “gym outfit”. She’ll do her best to hide the two harnesses amongst the clothes. She will also disassemble the jammer in a few pieces to hide it better, and bring along only the tools she’ll need to put it back together. She won’t bring any weapons, or wear any kind of armor. She’ll also bring her micro transceiver, pair of metal restraints and a rating 5 tranq patch (from Kliko).

If anyone thinks I’m forgetting something, do say so!
Kliko
Nice post. IŽll try and put up an additional question in the run through later tonight.
SneakyJoeKDB
Very nice post!
Bastard
I am about to read your post, but I want to make sure I respond to something in the Ooc:

QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 22 2010, 12:58 PM) *
Alright, post is up. I made up a few facts about our abductee. Hope I didn't go too far nyahnyah.gif

EVERYONE - Feel free to make up a few facts in any post.

Generally makes the posts more graphic, produce a more vivid storyline overall, allows the players more freedom and involvement, and also brings forth any misunderstandings. It also helps me, because you guys will have good ideas that I never thought of that may fit perfectly into my evil plan story, or even drive it into a different/better direction.

If it is something that certainly cannot be true to keep the story line going (like all of the sudden you have a dinosaur appear and eat Duster), then I will simply ask you to modify your post, giving you the problem and possibly ideas how to fix it (for example; there are no dinosaurs in SR, so maybe it could have been a dragon that appeared and ate Duster).

EDIT:

OK. I have read the post now. Awesome. I have nothing to add, feel free to push the story forward as you see fit.

No weapons in your packing list? Not even nail clippers?
Mister Juan
Does a bad attitude count?

Personally, unless someone has something to add... I'm ready to proceed with the infil.
Bastard
Bad attitudes can be a valuable weapon.
Kliko
@Mr Juan: Feel free to proceed with the infil and motor launch. I've got a good idea for a post doing the remaining prep at the safe house and exfil by skiff.
Mister Juan
@Bastard
How far ahead can I proceed with my post?
Bastard
Up to where you think you need my interactions. If you are online now, we can have a live chat via facebook or yahoo. That is the quickest way to answer specific questions you may have.

EDIT

Make any rolls you may need based on your attempt to get pass any securities.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012