Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
ntwi
Sorry for being a week getting responding when it looks like my time. Just spent a week in the field doing almost nothing other than using $17k of fuel, damaging random pieces of equipment and generally having a miserable time spending the taxpayers money.

Presuming from the doorway I can see all 3 figures (Ludi, Bubba, Shadow) and they are within a 7m radius circle? Lights out for everyone I think.

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Aug 17 2014, 08:58 PM) *
Sorry for being a week getting responding when it looks like my time. Just spent a week in the field doing almost nothing other than using $17k of fuel, damaging random pieces of equipment and generally having a miserable time spending the taxpayers money.
Sounds like fun!

QUOTE (ntwi)
Presuming from the doorway I can see all 3 figures (Ludi, Bubba, Shadow) and they are within a 7m radius circle? Lights out for everyone I think.
I will have results after Bubba and Ludi roll... if no roll by Wednesday, I will gm it.
Bastard
Sorry for the delay ntwi. Busy, busy, busy at work, then since I finally had a weekend off, I took the family out of town. Results in IC.
Bastard
I should be back to regular posting around mid to late October!

I will try to wrap this up then.
Kliko
Same here embarrassed.gif
Kliko
Same here embarrassed.gif
Bastard
Just had our endless OT extended, probably through Christmas. The company is complaining about our units staffing and OT, but then they just transferred one of our trainees out to his old unit to help out there, where they have 15 extra people, plus 7 man crews (43 people). Our unit now has no extras, on 2 man crews, and we are still training one person to run the console.

I will try to close out the mission, and fast forward through the mission to the next major event in the next two weeks.
ntwi
Been out of it myself as well. Busted my ACL and then the Company commander went on leave for his wedding, leaving me in charge... and I was walking soldiers to the battalion commanders office far too often (and then having fun in the field).
Bastard
I am changing cell providers next month, so I should be able to post 4G style next month, even though we had another operator leave, so we are going to be working major OT covering the blank shifts until mid to late December.
SneakyJoeKDB
Well I miss you all too!
Kliko
smile.gif
Bastard
I'm back online!

Still working long weeks, but now I got 4G at work, on my next day off I'll collect my notes and bump you along.
Bastard
I'm back online!

Still working long weeks, but now I got 4G at work, on my next day off I'll collect my notes and bump you along.
SneakyJoeKDB
Sweet! Welcome back!
Bastard
I looked through my notes this past weekend, and an IC post will be coming up soon...

Who is all around.

Also, Ludi never set a pick up, so is anyone going to set off the beacon for Miss Johnson to pick you up?

Or you can just go to the rendezvous point.
SneakyJoeKDB
Ludi and Bubba are stun blasted.
ntwi
I'm still here. Ludi and Bubba shouldn't be out too long, (Bubba especially given his Body).

Coming back from Stun damage is more rest and recovery than healing. To recover from Stun Damage, the player rolls a number of dice equal to their Body or Willpower (whichever is higher) against a base Target Number of 2. This TN is modified by the appropriate Stun or Physical Injury modifiers.

Recovering from a box of Stun requires 60 minutes, divided by successes on the Test. After this time that box is removed from the Condition Monitor. A character unconscious from Deadly Stun does not awaken till his Stun Damage Condition Monitor reaches Serious.
Kliko
Still here smile.gif

Actually visited the US of A last week biggrin.gif
SneakyJoeKDB
Cool, where did you go?

Body test. 12 dice TN = 5 (2 + 3 modifier)
[ Spoiler ]

Assuming I did it right, Bubba should awaken in 40 minutes.
Kliko
Lafayette (Indiana), Caterpillar 3500 series factory and Peoria the Caterpillar Tech Center. Attended a conference there as a guest speaker.
SneakyJoeKDB
Nice, we just purchased a large fleet of CAT haul trucks model 795 -about 20. I work for a goldmining company in NV. CAT has a large presence here.
Kliko
Yeah, they're huge in mining trucks.

They have this visitors centre in Peoria with a full-sized (mock-up) mining truck in there (the cinema is actually in the loader).
Bastard
So... It's up to Kliko and Felix to decide for the pickup.

Call (transponder) for pickup here?
Move out of the city or to an open area? Where to?

Tehran Google map

QUOTE (Bastard @ Jan 14 2013, 09:21 PM) *
"At any point you can turn on the transponders we will provide you. They will also turn on at sunrise, 6 am, automatically, so we can find you in case you have run into trouble. If there is no trouble, move as far out of the city as possible before turning on the signal, or at least to the outskirts of the city. If you need emergency response inside the city, we can do that to, but be ready for unwanted attention. You will also be provided with smoke grenades as an emergency backup.

"The helo will have to return to Dubai to refuel after dropping you off at 7 pm, local time. Your travel to the city will take around five hours. That gives the helicopter more than enough time to refuel and return. With an hour to do the mission, and make your primary extraction, we plan to have the helo in standby around 1 am.

"In the unseen event that we cannot meet up, you have my cell number. We can arrange pick up where ever you go."
Kliko
I'll put up a post for Kliko tonight.

Can he fiddle in the AOD Signal Locator he brought with him?
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Oct 28 2014, 11:27 AM) *
I'll put up a post for Kliko tonight.

Can he fiddle in the AOD Signal Locator he brought with him?

I don't see why not, but no one ever made arrangements for another pickup.
Kliko
How big are the wooded box and the warded case?

Say big enough to include 1kg of plastic explosives? (just in case biggrin.gif)?
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Nov 4 2014, 01:31 PM) *
How big are the wooded box and the warded case?

Say big enough to include 1kg of plastic explosives? (just in case biggrin.gif)?

Maybe 1/2 can be squished in there.
Bastard
Ready for the finish?
Kliko
Thinks so, I can't really think of adding anything embarrassed.gif
Bastard
How about now?
ntwi
Oh crud...
SneakyJoeKDB
Looks like we got our lift. Who is jumping on first? eek.gif
Kliko
You can ride the Dragon's tail! (if you really like). Kliko is going to roll-over and try looking less tasty then Bubba embarrassed.gif
Bastard
Kliko has the box, by the way.
Bastard
Kliko... uhhh... what are you doing with the box with the veil?
SneakyJoeKDB
Bubba will punch the dragon in the face!

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jan 5 2015, 09:02 AM) *
Bubba will punch the dragon in the face!

[ Spoiler ]

Not for Duster. I saved this scene for his dispatch.
Mister Juan
Wow. Shit got serious.
SneakyJoeKDB
Well you accomplished your goal of dispatching all red shirts.
Bastard
Kliko? The box? Are you giving the Veil to the great dragon, or are you getting eaten like Duster?
SneakyJoeKDB
Yeah, you better hand it over, the reason Duster got what he did was some nostalgia from a character of mine from games past. In that case the dragon demanded an egg and my character refused and got swatted after he thought he could take out the dragon with a burst fire heavy pistol to the face (a custom Ruger Thunderbolt)! I do recall rolling 8 successes, and the dragon rolling 14 or more. Yeah, silly, didn't realize how powerful a Wrym is in Shadowrun until that incident.

Well, Good luck!
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jan 12 2015, 06:05 PM) *
Yeah, you better hand it over, the reason Duster got what he did was some nostalgia from a character of mine from games past. In that case the dragon demanded an egg and my character refused and got swatted after he thought he could take out the dragon with a burst fire heavy pistol to the face (a custom Ruger Thunderbolt)! I do recall rolling 8 successes, and the dragon rolling 14 or more. Yeah, silly, didn't realize how powerful a Wrym is in Shadowrun until that incident.

Well, Good luck!

biggrin.gif

Well Dragon Slayer got it for Sneaky being cocky, Knuckle Duster got it for jaruen being unreliable and gay.
Bastard
Bubba's Ax youtube video
Bastard
Kliko... ??? Are you going to be dragon chow, too?
Kliko
Noooooo!!!
SneakyJoeKDB
Where is our damn pickup?
Bastard
Your pick up might not want to land in a stadium with a great dragon perched on the top of the stands.
Kliko
Lol, yeah. I'll post tonight CET.
SneakyJoeKDB
Where is that post Homey? This is going to be tricky if we plan to get the veil past the dragon. We are going to need a miracle.
Bastard
The dragon pulled back and wants you to put the veil back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012