Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
SneakyJoeKDB
From Bubba's perspective he only knows what Felix told them -to move away from the town rapidily. He is a little pissed that Kliko killed Sprinkles, but at the same time knows something strange is going on and is hoping to get some clarity of what that may be.

So I really dont have much more to type until we get some answers IC.
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Bastard @ Mar 26 2013, 11:27 PM) *
I thought there would be some more interaction, or some introspection, here. If not, I can push forward again.

Why do you have to use a big word that I had to look up? question.gif

in·tro·spec·tion/ˌɪntrəˈspɛkʃən/ Show Spelled [in-truh-spek-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
1. observation or examination of one's own mental and emotional state, mental processes, etc.; the act of looking within oneself.
2. the tendency or disposition to do this.
3. sympathetic introspection.

My impression so far from the descriptions is that something is magically trying to affect the party. However the mundane characters have no idea and this black tentacle thing has not been identified to them since it has only been seen astrally. I am not sure how the black tentacle is even affecting the characters so I am not sure how or if I should writeup anything to do with Bubba's "introspection".
Bastard
Copy.

I will be moving you along soon.

Bastard
Sorry... I had posted something small the other night from my phone... but it looks like it didnt go through.

New maps on facebook, too.
ntwi
I'll get something up today or tomorrow. Work's been busy and I've been even busier at home getting ready for our little one due in another week or three.
Bastard
Congrats!
Kliko
Congrats!

I have been travelling and working in South Africa for the last week, so I wasn't in a position to rattle of a post...
SneakyJoeKDB
Congrats on the kidlet! They keep you busy and make life more fulfilling!
Mister Juan
Congratulation on the whole tiny person thing!

It looks like everyone is fairly busy these days, so I'll jump on the bandwagon wink.gif I'm around, but I've started a 4 weeks "familiarization" training in pediatrics... so I'm a little swamped nyahnyah.gif

But anyways, as always, I'm still around smile.gif
Bastard
If i can get a general direction, I can bump you ahead to the next event.
Kliko
Input Kliko's planned route on the FB-group biggrin.gif

Lets move forward and rock and roll!
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 10 2013, 09:20 AM) *
Input Kliko's planned route on the FB-group biggrin.gif

Lets move forward and rock and roll!

I second this plan!
ntwi
From Felix would be a warning to Kliko and Ludi to watch their emotional reaction to things... and a recommendation to keep Duster in front and Bubba in back to be the first ones to come into contact with something new as they currently appear unaffected.
SneakyJoeKDB
I added a post because I am eager for some game time! Besides I still think there are too many unanswered questions.
Bastard
Can I get four athletics tests from everyone. Two for climbing, two for descending the hill.

+4 visual impairment going up for anyone without enhancements
+2 going down
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 12 2013, 07:59 PM) *
Can I get four athletics tests from everyone. Two for climbing, two for descending the hill.

+4 visual impairment going up for anyone without enhancements
+2 going down

Is the +2 for the terrain or the visuals?
Bastard
Athletics test under visual impairment of darkness/bushy terrain.
Kliko
Ever lugged around on a dark, no moon, mountainside? Carrying 36kg of kit? Thats why! grinbig.gif
[ Spoiler ]
ntwi
Why yes I have... Why do you think Felix is using levitate. Do you need athletic tests from me as well? As a reminder, the guard power should help prevent any "accidents" like noisy rocks falling down the hillside.
Bastard
Not Felix. I thought I put that in the OoC, but it was just in the IC.
Mister Juan
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Apr 14 2013, 09:22 AM) *
[ Spoiler ]

You have any bonuses? That second one would be a target 8 without.
SneakyJoeKDB
Athletics - Bubba has only natural vision enhacements -Thermographic, etc.

[ Spoiler ]
SneakyJoeKDB
New village, stinky, no dogs or astral tenticles, I'm guessing its time for some ghouls!
Kliko
No such thing as an easy ride (wouldn't be half the fun don't you think?)
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 14 2013, 05:29 PM) *
You have any bonuses? That second one would be a target 8 without.

Nope, they probably don't! That's her full athletics pool.
Hey, we all roll bad sometimes!
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 16 2013, 02:39 AM) *
No such thing as an easy ride (wouldn't be half the fun don't you think?)

Agreed!
Kliko
I'll make some time to put up a flavor post us entering the next village tomorrow. Eager to get things rolling again.... just very short on time.
Bastard
Ludi has a +1 to all physical/athletic tests that involve her lower body.
Bubba has a temporary light wound.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 18 2013, 03:41 PM) *
Ludi has a +1 to all physical/athletic tests that involve her lower body.
Bubba has a temporary light wound.

Noted!
ntwi
Just a reminder as we go through this next village, Felix is ~30' in the air and invisible.
Bastard
Thanks. I forgot he was invisible.
Kliko
Observe in detail action:
[ Spoiler ]
SneakyJoeKDB
What can Bubba pick up on with his thermo graphic vision? What do the warm bodies look like in the huts? Families with children? All adults? How many warm bodies to a hut? etc.

Perception
[ Spoiler ]

Bubba is scanning for movement also, any quick or aggressive moves he will bring the HMG to bear.
Kliko
I'm sailing afk next week.

Pls feel free to NPC Kliko along!
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 26 2013, 12:12 PM) *
I'm sailing afk next week.

Pls feel free to NPC Kliko along!

Have fun!

I hope Kliko doesn't fall down a cliff! vegm.gif
Kliko
The fall ain't what kills you. It's the landing!
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Apr 26 2013, 11:49 PM) *
The fall ain't what kills you. It's the landing!

Don't worry - there are rocks of various sizes waiting to break your fall.

No one has anything to add? Let me know and I will bump.
ntwi
Got home from the hospital today with the newest gamer. A little girl weighing in at 6lbs 6.5oz but 20.5 inches long. I'll try to get something up tomorrow about looking over Teheran and watching any spirits floating over the city on the astral, but no promises.
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Apr 28 2013, 08:57 PM) *
Got home from the hospital today with the newest gamer. A little girl weighing in at 6lbs 6.5oz but 20.5 inches long. I'll try to get something up tomorrow about looking over Teheran and watching any spirits floating over the city on the astral, but no promises.

Congrats. I have a gamer on the way as well, so in a few months she will have a combat buddy.
SneakyJoeKDB
Congratulations NTWI! Glad all went well! Prepare to have your heart melted and invest in guns and ammo.

Congrats as well Bastard, hope all goes well for momma and baby!
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Bastard @ Apr 27 2013, 03:55 PM) *
Don't worry - there are rocks of various sizes waiting to break your fall.

No one has anything to add? Let me know and I will bump.

Nothing to see here, move along...
Bastard
Maps for Veil post updated.

There is also a link to this post in the #1 OoC post.
Bastard
Hola pacos!

Pacos?

Hola?

Mis amigos, donde estas?
ntwi
Estoy cambiando un pañal.

I guess I had been expecting a bigger bump, but then who knows what you have in store for us and where.
Bastard
Maloliente! Huele a Bubba!!!

Kliko
*bump*bump*bump*
Bastard
Newest Map

A - New Town Zeitoon
B-C - Southern Road
D - City Limits, jumping the freeway
E - Mosque

I am going to bump you guys to point D tomorrow.
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Bastard @ May 10 2013, 01:14 AM) *
Maloliente! Huele a Bubba!!!

Well he doesnt smell bad anymore! Just a slight hint of strawberry. Thank the old mall ladies and their fragrances.
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (ntwi @ May 10 2013, 01:02 AM) *
Estoy cambiando un pañal.

Bastard estará allí pronto! Muhahahahaha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012