Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Bastard
Well... I know what it isn't!

Still working on finding a solution.

Thanks for asking.
Kliko
@Galenbd: how about the McDonalds right across the street to the east?
galenbd
I'll be displaying live camera feeds of mayhem and destruction. Doesn't seem private enough.
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jan 13 2012, 07:16 PM) *
I'll be displaying live camera feeds of mayhem and destruction. Doesn't seem private enough.

You could say its a night urban brawl game.
ntwi
Could she plug in via datajack and watch it on her cyber eyes rather than on vid screens?
galenbd
With an image link I think she could.
Kliko
The question should thus be, has Ludmilla got an image link?

She'll be acting tactical officer (figured this way we have everybody occupied).

I know she got a transducer and datajack. No clue about the image link. JC, come in pls.

Mister Juan
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jan 14 2012, 05:45 PM) *
The question should thus be, has Ludmilla got an image link?

She'll be acting tactical officer (figured this way we have everybody occupied).

I know she got a transducer and datajack. No clue about the image link. JC, come in pls.

bbbrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnzzzzzzzzz
*shambling zombie sound*

Yea, she has one.
No I'm no dead.
Kliko
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 14 2012, 07:40 PM) *
bbbrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnzzzzzzzzz
*shambling zombie sound*

Yea, she has one.
No I'm no dead.
Remember the rules...
Kliko
@Bastard: You ok with me moving ahead to the action?

Cheers, Kliko
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jan 15 2012, 01:36 PM) *
@Bastard: You ok with me moving ahead to the action?

Cheers, Kliko

Yarp.
ntwi
Were you going to bump forward to the action Kliko?
Kliko
Yup, but no time to write it up wink.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jan 19 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Yup, but no time to write it up wink.gif

How bout now>?
Kliko
This evening CET embarrassed.gif
Kliko
Gogogo! Sneaky, you're up!

Imagine an insertion awfulyl similar to page 16 of the sr3 corebook wink.gif
galenbd
Today will be busy, so I won't be able to post until this afternoon.
galenbd
I could use some guidance about what is close by our warehouse site. When I looked at the Denver map, I saw a park across the street and a few restaurants within 2000 m. The radio I'm using will have a Flex rating of 2.5. That looks like 3000 m to me.

What's around that could work as a jackpoint?

Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jan 25 2012, 06:52 PM) *
I could use some guidance about what is close by our warehouse site. When I looked at the Denver map, I saw a park across the street and a few restaurants within 2000 m. The radio I'm using will have a Flex rating of 2.5. That looks like 3000 m to me.

What's around that could work as a jackpoint?

Denny's is open 24 hours. It would probably have jackpoints. There is a Starbucks further south. Or if you can find a hotel within a few blocks.
galenbd
I chose a hotel. I know I need to post a die roll for logging back into the Denver RTG. Do you want me to post my die rolls for the datatrail redirects on the six Rating 2 servers?
SneakyJoeKDB
Hey Folks, RL is crazy for me right now. I have very little time to do anything recreational. As most of you know we had a SneakyJoe in Novemember and my company decided to relocate me to another mine site in the last week so I am learning a new role again. With 3 Sneakyjoe's in the house, new job duties, and lots of house projects my abiltity to keep up with dumpshock, facebook, etc. has greatly diminished.

Feel free to NPC Bubba for the time being. I will jump back in when I can.
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jan 30 2012, 07:51 AM) *
I chose a hotel. I know I need to post a die roll for logging back into the Denver RTG. Do you want me to post my die rolls for the datatrail redirects on the six Rating 2 servers?

... sure.

QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jan 30 2012, 08:18 AM) *
Hey Folks, RL is crazy for me right now. I have very little time to do anything recreational. As most of you know we had a SneakyJoe in Novemember and my company decided to relocate me to another mine site in the last week so I am learning a new role again. With 3 Sneakyjoe's in the house, new job duties, and lots of house projects my abiltity to keep up with dumpshock, facebook, etc. has greatly diminished.

Feel free to NPC Bubba for the time being. I will jump back in when I can.

Hope all is going well. RL for me is hectic as well. I am trying to keep up. Working almost everyday, still fighting through my illness, and union v. company is not going to well.
Mister Juan
Could someone run me through the plan real quick... I can't remember what the hell was going on at this point wink.gif

@Bastard
Did Ludi ever get the gear she had ordered? I think she wanted an Ares Viper Silvergun and some sort of SMG with a silencer... I'll have to find that post again.

EDIT: Alright! I reread a bunch of posts and I know pretty much where we are standing right now. Ludi is tasked with talking the boys through the warehouse (take it we have an inside layout). I take it she's also staying with Jamie to provide overwatch for her meaty little body wink.gif
galenbd
Redirect rolls:
[ Spoiler ]
Kliko
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 31 2012, 10:49 AM) *
EDIT: Alright! I reread a bunch of posts and I know pretty much where we are standing right now. Ludi is tasked with talking the boys through the warehouse (take it we have an inside layout). I take it she's also staying with Jamie to provide overwatch for her meaty little body wink.gif
QFT!
Mister Juan
Rock n roll then.
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jan 31 2012, 07:49 AM) *
Could someone run me through the plan real quick... I can't remember what the hell was going on at this point wink.gif

Me neither!!! grinbig.gif

Did Ludi ever get the gear she had ordered? I think she wanted an Ares Viper Silvergun and some sort of SMG with a silencer... I'll have to find that post again.

Yes. You got all the gear.

I dont think you have a layout, but I could be wrong. Jamie already ran a matrix run on this system, and when she is inside she can use the cameras as overwatch.

Does Jamie have a video display for Ludi to watch?

Where is Felix going to be? And where do you want NPCorsair posted?
Mister Juan
Ludi does have a datajack (I think she actually has 3) and an image link in her cybereyes, if necessary.

If need be, I'm sure we can run something to the trid unit in the room.
ntwi
Felix will be relaxing in the SUV parked nearby while he sustains the spells and can respond as needed with magical backup. NPCorsair will be with Felix running the drones.
galenbd
QUOTE (Bastard @ Feb 1 2012, 01:47 PM) *
Does Jamie have a video display for Ludi to watch?

We had one when showing data to the Johnson. I should be able to use that one. I don't think any one else is.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (galenbd @ Feb 1 2012, 08:34 PM) *
We had one when showing data to the Johnson. I should be able to use that one. I don't think any one else is.

Would Jamie mind if Ludi strapped a biomonitor to her? We could have it sound an alarm if Jamie starts to crash badly and the plug needs to be pulled.
galenbd
I'm good with that. It would probably be too late, but insurance never hurt.
Mister Juan
So.... whats up now?
Kliko
Insertion!

I'll write up a post with Kliko and Bubba entering the loading area/dock and sneaking into the warehouse (I gather the improved invisibility willdrop once inside).

Best make some stealth-rolls for this (if Bastard can roll for Bubba ):
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Feb 4 2012, 03:06 AM) *
Insertion!

I'll write up a post with Kliko and Bubba entering the loading area/dock and sneaking into the warehouse (I gather the improved invisibility willdrop once inside).

Best make some stealth-rolls for this (if Bastard can roll for Bubba ):

Bubba's mad sneakies:
[ Spoiler ]

Kliko, how are you all approaching/inserting?
[ Spoiler ]
Mister Juan
@Bastard
You want perception rolls from Ludi keeping an eye on the cameras?
I don't have my book with me, but if I recall correctly, Perception rolls in SR3 is just Intelligence, right?
Bastard
Yes. Correct.
galenbd
Did Jamie make it back from her world travels? I need to broadcast that she's in position and waiting for physical insertion to start.
Mister Juan
Here are a bunch of perception rolls
To keep in mind, Ludi has the "Perceptive" edge, so she gets a -1 TN to all tests

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Feb 6 2012, 07:24 AM) *
Did Jamie make it back from her world travels? I need to broadcast that she's in position and waiting for physical insertion to start.

Yeah.
Kliko
Post is up, but far from perfect. Alas, no more time at the moment
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Feb 8 2012, 01:21 PM) *
Post is up, but far from perfect. Alas, no more time at the moment

Nope. Perfect.

Sorry for delays. Been working crazy hours, and sleeping the rest of the time. Hope you are still with me! Here we go...

Bastard
Updating Karma Pool in Signature...

Even though this is OoC information, do you want me to start keeping this in the time stamp in the IC instead? Or just with the Initiative information during combat?

9 Bubba
8 Kliko
7 Ludi
3 Felix
3 Jamie
30 Team

Use it up. Enemies may be quite dangerous. Just ask Sugar. Check Post #1 for House Rules for Karma. Use it or lose it.

I would strongly suggest you set your thread to Linear so that the #1 Post is shown on every page so the House Rules and Links will be readily available.
Kliko
Let's roll!
Bastard
Can I get a loadout for Kliko and Bubba, either IC or OoC.

Kliko
Kliko load-out:
[ Spoiler ]
Dunno for Bubba since SneakyJoe is kind of occupied right now
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Feb 12 2012, 08:30 AM) *
Dunno for Bubba since SneakyJoe is kind of occupied right now
Thought you would give me his loadout.
Kliko
I don't have a clue what he brought....

(except for his security helmet...) think he got himself a full urban camo suit too, but not sure.
galenbd
Running in Masking mode.
Detection Factor is 7.
Icon Bandwidth is 50

Active utilities:
Deception 4
Sleaze 6
Camo 3
Browse 3
Read/W 3
Cloak 3
Analyze 3
Bastard
So I guess Bubba is taking this:

Basic Armor plus Security Helmet
Light Machine Gun (I forgot which one Ludi ordered)
Extendable Batons

How about any other gear you guys ordered?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012