Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Bastard
So I have
Kliko and Ludi in the stairwell
Jamie on the roof
Bubba and Felix in the worship hall
Corsair a few blocks away

Correct?
galenbd
It was my understanding that Kliko and Ludi were to be in the loading dock. Morningstar was going to enter the elevator and I was going to open the door to the loading dock, giving them access. Did I miss something?

Edit Nevermind, I see it. There's a contingency decision I had forgotten about.

Galen
Kliko
Kliko and Ludi are hiding in the storage area.

That is until Bubba signs whether he takes the staircase or elevator.
Bastard
Again, sorry for the long delays... still getting life back to normal. Been working a lot of OT, which is good, and when I am not working I have been out of town or catching up on things that have been pushed aside. I think everything is just about lined up and scheduled so I should be returning now to regular posting!

Thanks all for bearing with me!

----------------

The north door is the one from the hallway, the south is the one through the elevator and stairwell lobby.
Kliko
@Bastard: Kliko makes an observe in detail action with his Cyberscope/Snake-eyes unit before entering the staircase.
[ Spoiler ]

If any persons detected we wait until its clear before moving on based on Jamie's 20 second time indication.
Bastard
I don't believe ludi and kliko can see each other while they are both invisible.
Kliko
Kliko succeeded on his test for that, not sure about Ludi. Help @ntwi?

galenbd
@Bastard I saw the two security guards go outside through the Storage Area. Do I have a camera that can see Morningstar?

Galen
Bastard
Jamie can see Morningstar through the cameras in the worship hall. A of now he is only doing things of interest to Bubba. biggrin.gif

ntwi is afk for a while. Find the OoC post where you made this test and Mr. Juan can do the same.

Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jul 6 2011, 08:00 PM) *
Jamie can see Morningstar through the cameras in the worship hall. A of now he is only doing things of interest to Bubba. biggrin.gif

ntwi is afk for a while. Find the OoC post where you made this test and Mr. Juan can do the same.

What test was that? I'm lost.
Bastard
To see [b]Kliko [/b]while you are invisible.

ntwi - Morningstar has only been at the post some 10-15 minutes. He came down from the upper levels around 1500 to give the sermon.
Mister Juan
That's what... willpower?
Kliko
It's in this post.

Kliko's roll is in the posts below.
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ May 21 2011, 04:39 AM) *
Kliko sees Ludi just fine.
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow.

QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jul 7 2011, 04:45 AM) *
That's what... willpower?
Yes.
Mister Juan
@Bastard
Could you roll for me please? My laptop is still in some unpacked box, so I don't have Ludi's sheet. I can't even remember her stats...
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jul 9 2011, 08:23 AM) *
@Bastard
Could you roll for me please? My laptop is still in some unpacked box, so I don't have Ludi's sheet. I can't even remember her stats...

LUDI -
TEST: Illusion Spell - Improved Invisibility - Force 4
TARGET: Force (4) (8 Successes)
ATTRIBUTE/SKILL: Intelligence (5)
MODIFIERS: SPELL DEFENSE: +12D - Forget to roll, but it was unneeded.
ROLL: 4,2,2,4,4 Ludi's Willpower Roll
SUCCESSES: 3

NTWI - Do your successes need to be accounted for? Your Spell Defense Pool shouldn't be endless. Doesn't it refresh at the end of every combat round. Thus if Kliko used 12 dice, there would be none left for anyone else, including your drain or Ludi's Defense.

Bastard
Okay....

Waiting on me again? I think NTWI is still on FTEx.
galenbd
As far as I can tell, we're waiting on Morningstar to move. However, Kliko and Ludi are out of position. I think we had a premature deployment. It was useful in that we didn't get discovered by the security guards.

Galen
Mister Juan
And this is all why miniatures would be awesome right about now wink.gif I have next to no fuckin' clue what the fuck is going on smile.gif And I love it nyahnyah.gif

On another note, I know Kliko can see Ludi, but can she see him? And concenring their position, there are in the stairwell, between the ground and second floor, correct?
Kliko
Bottom floor in the space right next to where the staircase starts.

I guess I misunderstood the spell defense pool, but lets roll with it. Looks like we have two guards in our back to take care of during our getaway. In-game Kliko would probaply just abort, but damn, I guess we all need some action! spin.gif
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Kliko @ Jul 13 2011, 11:01 AM) *
Bottom floor in the space right next to where the staircase starts.

I guess I misunderstood the spell defense pool, but lets roll with it. Looks like we have two guards in our back to take care of during our getaway. In-game Kliko would probaply just abort, but damn, I guess we all need some action! spin.gif

The TMPs aren't silenced, right? And how many darts do we have?
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Jul 13 2011, 08:03 AM) *
The TMPs aren't silenced, right? And how many darts do we have?

Not silenced.

4 Darts... I think.

Sorry about no map this time. I will make one right now!

galenbd
Locate Slave - phones in Security office Maybe Small Temple Room for Employees only on our map.
Test: Index
Utility: Browse 3

Galen

Kliko
5 darts wink.gif

Good map, exactly as I pictured it.

SUV should be with his backdoor facing one of those wide doors at the storage area.

Juan is going to post an IC.

Bastard
I thought the vehicle was pointed to head out the gate... but I can edit it.

What is Jamie looking for exactly?

SneakyJoeKDB
I didnt realize you parked the vehicle back there. Uh Oh! I am sure a tow truck is coming...
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jul 13 2011, 02:53 PM) *
I didnt realize you parked the vehicle back there. Uh Oh! I am sure a tow truck is coming...

Have you ever waited on a tow truck? You got hours, possibly days. I bet the cable guy shows up first.
Bastard
Haha... Ludi's Aunt's salon?

Kontraband: Russian Hair Salon
Kliko
Ludi's got needs too, but lets not go there wink.gif

Same with Kliko and his domestic situation...
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jul 15 2011, 02:09 PM) *
Haha... Ludi's Aunt's salon?

Kontraband: Russian Hair Salon

That is awesome in so many ways I don't quite know where to start.
galenbd
I think I'm attempting a Monitor Slave operation. I'm not sure what it would be under the quick system. However, I do not have a Spoof utility, so I expect the TN to be higher.

Galen
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jul 15 2011, 06:02 PM) *
I think I'm attempting a Monitor Slave operation.

Ok... I mean what are you IC trying to do?

EDIT

Oh, I see now. Yes, that seems simple enough.
Bastard
I will be bumping ahead... working OT the next couple nights.

I will try to post from my phone, but that isn't always successful. Half the time it crashes or erases my post halfway through.

I may type it up on the computer at work, email it to myself, then copy and paste.

Try to get it up this week!
Kliko
Sneaky, you're up!
SneakyJoeKDB
Bubba has moved.
galenbd
@Bastard Am I getting any raised voices from the mic in the security office?

Galen
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Jul 18 2011, 05:34 PM) *
@Bastard Am I getting any raised voices from the mic in the security office?

Galen

The phone mic? The speaker phone is not part of the matrix, and if it were once it's off the hook for 30 seconds it starts making that lovely "errrr errrr if you would like to make a call" noise.
Kliko
Who's up next?
Bastard
I can keep bumping forward... how far until you want me to leave it to you guys?

What is Bubba doing as Morningstar stops to mingle? A lot of people stop to at least shake hands, if not make pleasantries or ask questions. Brothers stop to discuss business or members' wants and/or needs. Is Bubba just gonna stand there like a tard?

Since I am NPCing Felix for now, I have him sitting as long as others are sitting, waiting for the crowd to disperse.

Mister Juan
Since all Ludi knows is that they're waiting for Morningstar so she can "dart" him, she'll sit tight until given the go ahead.
Bastard
Bubba needs a few etiquette tests, plus a few con/etiquette tests.
SneakyJoeKDB
Etiquette (Street) not sure what con/etiquette is.

[ Spoiler ]

I think intimidate would be appropriate as well.

[ Spoiler ]

Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jul 21 2011, 09:20 PM) *
Etiquette (Street) not sure what con/etiquette is.

Trying to position the other person, convincing them to keep listening to your babble, and alternate skill to use if you had it. I do not have any characters loaded on my phone, and it has been my connection to dumpshock for the past two months.
ntwi
I'm finally back from training and it looks like Bastards first comment was correct, one month real time, five minutes of game time. No other training or long periods of time without computers scheduled for the next year or so right now, so I should be good to go.

Here are a few Con rolls for Felix if you need them.

[ Spoiler ]
Bastard
I have Felix still sitting in a pew, when does he make his move?

A few people are still sitting, waiting for the crowd disperse. There are still many small groups of people gathered talking, in the lobby, worship hall, and the lounge. There is probably half of the crowd still remaining. Possibly around 50 people, plus staff.
Kliko
I'm off sailing next week so feel free to NPC Kliko.
Bastard
When is your return?

I don't mind a quick break. I'm working crazy overtime now. I am in the middle of a 20 out of 23 days of 12-hour shifts. Too bad most of that extra money goes to the government, who then gives it to people who are too lazy to work. Glad I can bust my ass so they can stay home.
SneakyJoeKDB
QUOTE (Bastard @ Jul 24 2011, 01:01 PM) *
I don't mind a quick break. I'm working crazy overtime now. I am in the middle of a 20 out of 23 days of 12-hour shifts. Too bad most of that extra money goes to the government, who then gives it to people who are too lazy to work. Glad I can bust my ass so they can stay home.

Sounds like a vote for Obama...
Bastard
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Jul 25 2011, 03:24 PM) *
Sounds like a vote for Obama...

Yes.

My sarcastic political views:
[ Spoiler ]

GAMEWISE: Waiting on Felix action
ntwi
Sorry about the delay, I'll write it IC later today or it can be mentioned in the next bump forward.

Felix will begin moving from the worship hall to lounge and lobby with the bulk of the crowd. When he see's Morningstar head for the stairs or elevator he will approach the front desk in the lobby and ask a few questions about the canteen/food kitchen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012