Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC Evolution
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Kliko
Kliko's Willpower-check:
[ Spoiler ]

Time to get out of the staircase (and break line of sight).
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Aug 10 2011, 02:03 PM) *
On a side note, I'm presuming they centered the stun ball beyond Ludi and Kliko so as to avoid hitting Morningstar or themselves in the 5-6m radius.

Partly correct. Like a surgeon, sometimes you must cut in order to heal. Morningstar is collateral damage.
grinbig.gif
Kliko
Juan, you're up!
Mister Juan
Whatever happens, Ludi is backing up with Kliko.

If anyone fires or moves toward them, she'll start shooting back with whatever darts she has left. If no one comes after them this very round, she'll use one action to put the pistol away, and one to ready the TMP.

galenbd
Going to be a busy day. I may not get a post in until this evening.
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Aug 11 2011, 05:08 AM) *
Whatever happens, Ludi is backing up with Kliko.

If anyone fires or moves toward them, she'll start shooting back with whatever darts she has left. If no one comes after them this very round, she'll use one action to put the pistol away, and one to ready the TMP.

Ludi is up. You holding action on the stairwell, or following Kliko through the door, or attacking the guards?
ntwi
Does Felix notice the spell casting (if he has LOS to the Ork or whoever did the casting)

[ Spoiler ]

When it comes back to his turn, Felix will spend a simple action to begin perceiving astrally, and moving along the wall until he has LOS to the door and possibly the Ork.
Mister Juan
QUOTE (Bastard @ Aug 11 2011, 03:40 PM) *
Ludi is up. You holding action on the stairwell, or following Kliko through the door, or attacking the guards?

She'll be following Kliko. Like I mentioned, she'll use a single action to put the dart pistol back in its holster, and ready the TMP.
Bastard
The TMPs aren't silenced are they? Youre walking past two enemies that are still up. Go ahead and post the ic.
Bastard
The TMPs aren't silenced are they? Youre walking past two enemies that are still up. Go ahead and post the ic.
Kliko
Nope, TMP's are not silenced... they're cheap, disposable and ammo is free. They do have a laser sight and folding stock for -1 rc.

Can you give an updated map? I don't see a way for the npc's to get between us and our exit.
galenbd
I have realized that I'm confused about whose action it is. As far as I can tell everyone has had one action. Now we are in the second round. Should I post my next action?

Galen
Bastard
Yes. Second round now. I am posting updated IC for Ludi.

Map also enroute to emails.
Kliko
@Bastard: Can you update the initiative ranking.

Kliko continues to move Morningstar through the storage are.
I think he should be doing some 3 meters/turn (half movement rate), so crossing the storage area takes some two turns.
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Aug 13 2011, 11:57 PM) *
@Bastard: Can you update the initiative ranking.

Kliko continues to move Morningstar through the storage are.
I think he should be doing some 3 meters/turn (half movement rate), so crossing the storage area takes some two turns.

I will try to get that updated tomorrow. Formatting is a pain in the ass from my phone.
Bastard
If your name is GREEN you are up!

INITIATIVE

23/23 Jamie - Matrix - Held action to lock doors
23/23 Bubba - Lobby - Causing diversion, gnawing his own ear
20/20 Felix - spell defense for Ludi and Kliko
18/18 ORK JERK - Stunball
13/13 HUMAN JERK - Stunbolt
12/12 Kliko - Drag/carry Morningstar to Storage/Warehouse
10/10 Corsair - Held action/overwatch
09/09 Ludi - Moved to cover Kliko's exit, weapon change
00/00 MORNINGSTAR

----ROUND 2------

Neurostun grenade pops
23/23 Jamie - Matrix - Locks doors going to storage area
13/23 Bubba - Lobby - Causing diversion, gnawing his own ear
10/20 Felix
08/18 ORK JERK
03/13 HUMAN JERK
02/12 Kliko

Don't forget to communicate to your teammates, they don't know when you want them to exit until you tell them.
ntwi
Felix will spend a simple action to begin perceiving astrally, and moving along the office wall until he has LOS to the door and possibly the Ork.
Bastard
EDITS:
Updated Initiative
Updating IC

INITIATIVE

23/23 Jamie - Matrix - Held action to lock doors
23/23 Bubba - Lobby - Causing diversion, gnawing his own ear
20/20 Felix - spell defense for Ludi and Kliko
18/18 ORK JERK - Stunball
13/13 HUMAN JERK - Stunbolt
12/12 Kliko - Drag/carry Morningstar to Storage/Warehouse
09/09 Ludi - Moved to cover Kliko's exit, weapon change
00/00 MORNINGSTAR

----ROUND 2------

Neurostun grenade pops
23/23 Jamie - Matrix - Locks doors going to storage area
13/23 Bubba - Lobby - Causing diversion, gnawing his own ear
10/20 Felix - Moving toward Stairs
08/18 ORK JERK - Stunbolt, Retreating
03/13 HUMAN JERK - Retreating
02/12 Kliko - Extracting

----ROUND 3------

13/23 Jamie - Matrix -
03/23 Bubba - Lobby - Causing diversion, gnawing his own ear

At work. Will move my two jerks and update the IC to include the players' actions tomorrow.
COMPLETED!

LUDI
Resist 1 Success, Stunbolt, 5S

EVERYONE!
ROLL NEW INITIATIVE
Kliko
Initiative!
[ Spoiler ]
galenbd
Initiative

6+11=17
SneakyJoeKDB
Initiative

[ Spoiler ]
ntwi
Initiative:
[ Spoiler ]
Bastard

INITIATIVE

20/20 Bubba - Lobby -
20/20 Felix - Lobby/Hallway -
17/17 Jamie - Matrix -
14/14 ORK JERK - Stairwell Lobby (Neuro-Stun VIII) -
12/12 Kliko - Warehouse -
07/07 Corsair - Overwatch -
01/01 HUMAN JERK - Stairwell Lobby (Neuro-Stun VIII) -
00/00 MORNINGSTAR

??/?? Ludi -
Mister Juan
Spell Resistance (Willpower)
[ Spoiler ]

Initiative
[ Spoiler ]

If it can speed things up, Ludi's action will be to take cover so she can cover both doors leading into the storage area and hold her fire. If any of the door opens up, she'll use Suppressing Fire until the turn ends.
Bastard

INITIATIVE

20/20 Bubba - Lobby -
20/20 Felix - Lobby/Hallway -

17/17 Jamie - Matrix -
12/12 Ludi -
00/00 MORNINGSTAR
ntwi
Felix will walk towards the bathroom with the plan of entering it unless something happens between here and there.

All sorcery and spell pool dice are allocated to spell defense until I reallocate them. (and they have refreshed smile.gif )
SneakyJoeKDB
Bubba continues to do his thing.
Bastard

INITIATIVE

20/20 Bubba - Lobby - Still seizing
20/20 Felix - Lobby/Hallway - Spell Defense, walking to the can
17/17 Jamie - Matrix -
12/12 Ludi -
00/00 MORNINGSTAR
galenbd
Did I get the security accounts invalidated at the end of last round?

Galen
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Aug 17 2011, 05:14 AM) *
Did I get the security accounts invalidated at the end of last round?

Galen

Yes.
Bastard
QUOTE (galenbd @ Aug 17 2011, 08:20 AM) *
Ok, the doors are locked between security and my team.

Doors are still closing on both ends of the stairwell lobby.

EDIT

Door to lobby is now closed.
Bastard

INITIATIVE

20/20 Bubba - Lobby - Still seizing
20/20 Felix - Lobby/Hallway - Spell Defense, walking to the can
17/17 Jamie - Matrix - Locking down communications
14/14 ORK JERK - (NVIII) - Stairwell Lobby, Hidden Movement (Only Jamie can see)
12/12 Ludi -

00/00 MORNINGSTAR
ntwi
Felix will walk around the corner and (presuming no one is back there and the stairwell door has shut) quietly radio Kliko, Ludi and Jamie to make sure the camera's are seeing looped footage before dropping the invisibility spell as Kliko and Ludi exit the building. Can't let the spells trigger an alarm as they exit the building.
Mister Juan
Well, unless something happens, Ludi will simply keep the overwatch until Kliko has Morningstar inside the SUV. Once he's in the SUV, she'll wait for Kliko to get in, and then she'll board.
Bastard
For now, we are out of Combat phase... for now.

Mister Juan
So it's posting as usual until the shit rehits the fan? wink.gif

@ntwi
If I understand correctly, by the time Kliko and Ludi are outside, the invisibility spell will be off, right?
ntwi
Correct, if you are outside without me there to confuse the spirits, they will react to the spell and raise an alarm. As we have kept quiet thus far, and Jamie has control over the cameras, this should allow us to continue without raising an alarm.
Kliko
Who cares? Speed is our friend right now cool.gif

No time to waste.
Mister Juan
Alright! That should cover the IC portion for Ludi and Kliko. Like I told Kliko earlier today, Ludi hands him her biomonitor so he can strap it to Morningstar. That should tell us real quick if we just killed him because of the acute tranquilizer allergy he has that the J didn't mention wink.gif
Bastard
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Aug 22 2011, 04:14 PM) *
What seemed like hours of waiting was suddenly broken by a torrent of swift actions.

What seemed like months of waiting was suddenly broken by [b]days[/b] of overcomplicated actions.

You do know that the gate is closed, but not latched right? It rolls along parallel to the gate, it does not swing out. But Kilo 1 can easily run through it.

Jamie - make a repel attempt

Ludi - driving attempt to crash through gate

Felix - is Jamie still invisible?

Actions everyone! Bubba doesn't know until you tell him the coast is clear.
ntwi
Negative, Jamie is visible as I was being careful by not leaving spells active where the watcher spirits could notice them.

Time for all of us to get clear it looks.
Bastard
QUOTE (ntwi @ Aug 22 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Negative, Jamie is visible as I was being careful by not leaving spells active where the watcher spirits could notice them.

Time for all of us to get clear it looks.

That is right, I forgot. It has been months, though...

and I drink a lot
Kliko
Despite the bull-bar Kliko is rather fond of his cars paintjob, so he'd opt for getting out and open the roller gate...
[ Spoiler ]
I'll put up an IC later today.
Bastard
QUOTE (Kliko @ Aug 22 2011, 09:26 PM) *
Despite the bull-bar Kliko is rather fond of his cars paintjob, so he'd opt for getting out and open the roller gate...
[ Spoiler ]
I'll put up an IC later today.

It's doubtful the fence will do any damage to the actual vehicle, especially with a good roll. Mostly it will draw attention, and remember Jamie is still in a suspicious location (repelling off the side of the building).
SneakyJoeKDB
Can Bubba stop seizing already? It is wearing the poor guy out. Someone let him know?
Kliko
QUOTE (SneakyJoeKDB @ Aug 23 2011, 04:01 PM) *
Can Bubba stop seizing already? It is wearing the poor guy out. Someone let him know?
That's Felix' job I guess.
ntwi
I was expecting Bubba to recognize Felix's voice when he came back to the group watching Bubba.
Mister Juan
It's a good thing Kliko decided to jump out, cause I was totally going to have Ludi just plow through the fence wink.gif
Bastard
Does Bubba have an earpiece in? He could know that way.

He may also be so deep into his performance that he doesn't hear Felix! rotfl.gif
Kliko
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Aug 23 2011, 08:38 PM) *
It's a good thing Kliko decided to jump out, cause I was totally going to have Ludi just plow through the fence wink.gif
Vengefull little piece of work. Still angry he got her shot up in Guyana.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012